• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Member Shippings, Version 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
...now that I noticed something, I request that the shippings with my name on them please be removed, due to the fact that I'm not properly acquainted with the people who sent those.

Vycksta

Amazing how five hour flings can be easy to forget... ANYWAYS.

Scrambleshipping - Optical Flash x Vycksta

Might as well add it, despite the past. *soleum nod*

Angeling

true love
...now that I noticed something, I request that the shippings with my name on them please be removed, due to the fact that I'm not properly acquainted with the people who sent those.
That is fine to do so.

...since when do April First happenings count as serious in any manner of the day?

But bah, last post I'm going to do about this, so don't worry. Off-topicness dead please.
...But this was not fine. What on earth are you talking about? I don't see how this has to do with the list or member shippings, and you already posted in regards to it, so please leave my thread alone. Thanks. :]

Anyway, the list's been updated now with some removals and Vycksta's addition.

[el-ahy-es-tee]

eeee.. I need to add this-
BlackParadeshipping = jpkmnl2006 x Ruzzy

Mcr love. <3

Vycksta

Vegasshipping - Seijiro Mafuné x Vycksta

Yes, its back... but i'll stress that Seijiro is now fine with this as we have spoken a few times on AIM since that palaver. *nod*

Status
Not open for further replies.