• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Member Ships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimori Kiryu

Soon, meh boyfriend will be joining here...so our shipping must be added and that is Admirationshipping. <3 Kanami Yuta x Dattebayo - Admirationshipping

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
Lemono said:
Diamond Pearl Foursome[shipping] = Eszett x AJ Flibble x Lemono x T Lord
Hmm, except for the fact that I was gone for a while.
¬¬;
But I'm baaaack with a vengance.

ShadowCloud62

Child at Heart
If the name is not taken:

ShadowAlchemistshipping: ShadowCloud62 x RadiataAlchemist

S

Shadowcat

I think Authorshipping should be off the list, because, there are too many authros on SPPF. There's bias with those two being that shipping only.

Magicalshipping- MS x xXSapphireXx

Sora

AKA Snagger Outlaw
Of course, carted out from the comic forum

EonShipping: Infinity x Sora (I blame Davis)
ComicShipping: gundam_remake x Sora
StopMakingComicsShipping: Sponge_Monkeyz x MS Paint (Does this count?)
Wolf'sRainShipping: Sora x Wolf Goddess
IfYouDon'tStopSendingMeAxel/RoxasYaoiI'mGoingToShootYourDogShipping: Sora x Xieyuki

Mimori Kiryu

Hazuki-San said:
LongRPGPostShipping: Evan-Master Trainer x Mimori Kiryu

They look so cute together *hide* I hope Evan doesn´t kill me for this
That's interesting...thought my name is Kanami Yuta now. xD Nice idea, I guess. ^^

Alphonse Elric

That's My Rule!!!
I have a new ship to contribute to the fast-growing list of Member Shps, but feel free to correct me if ever such a ship is already in existence. My disclaimer post, as always. :p

Rayjohn X John Ray = IdenticalNamePinkFan-Artshipping

^ What? I just thought it would be a funny ship. I got the idea from here.

E

Evanji Axu

New ship!

Evanji Axu x AJ Flibble = Underusedshipping or Opinionatedshipping

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
Evanji Axu said:

Evanji Axu x AJ Flibble = Underusedshipping or Opinionatedshipping
Count me in!
Anyway, here's one the thread maker herself is going to like.

Zennou Ryuu + ~*Commander Blizzard*~= WemissAerialAceshipping.

XDDDDDDDDDDDD

Valkyrie X

Komedic Konservationist said:
Count me in!
Anyway, here's one the thread maker herself is going to like.

Zennou Ryuu + ~*Commander Blizzard*~= WemissAerialAceshipping.

XDDDDDDDDDDDD
Aw man, I was about to think of a name for that one! D: But that's simply hilarious. XD

All ships have been added. ;D

;381;ZR;380;

Alphonse Elric

That's My Rule!!!
Okay, new ship I thought of. I'm pretty sure this ship doesn't exist yet, so I think I'll save my Disclaimer Post. :p

Phoenix Wright X #I Inuyasha Fan X DriveshafT = RandomRodentGroupshipping

^ I have no idea. We were just discussing about an Unidentified Rodent and its cause of death here.

Angeling

true love
Whoops. Correction. ;o

List said:
FoxLover:pshipping = Fox x Serebii
I don't know if I made the mistake or you did, but it should be Eszett x Serebii.

I think you should also clean out some of the shipping names, like those involving Kurai Winry, now that it's been confirmed that persianelegance owned Kurai Winry, Kyuukon, and his/her other accounts (including Shuu).

No additions from me this time, but Condolenceshipping still owns. And so does Insultfgtshipping. xDD;;

Teehee

Ampharos=lovegasm.
MondoTR x Shadowfaith=DoubleWhammyModshipping.

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
I havn't posted her for a while, but here goes.....

Komedic Konservationist + .Combusken.= Poopshipping.

It's rather ironic it took so long for me to post that, because it's actually the second oldest of all the KK ships. (The oldest being AntiKantoshipping)

A

Altair

Meh name has changed, so, yeah.
Anyway, I thought of another boring ship:
Mapshipping: Altair x Hegemon Locke Yggdrasill

D:

Zennou Ryuu said:
Thank you. And indeed they are. :D Especially Mapleshipping. =P ♥

Alfonso x Altmer x Arnold x Brinstar x Cayenne x Coronis x Crystal Mew x Dias x Dogasu x Dragonair x Dragonfree x Dratini927 x Edward Elric x Elite Dragon Trainer x Encyclopika x Esperante x Flaming Torchic x Fox x Geodude x GoldenNoctowl77 x Hells Empress x IMPERIAL DRAGON x Juroujin x Killy Gallet x Kiori x Knife x Lady Myuu x Latios x LilyPichu x Little_Pikachu x MetalYoshi17 x MondoTR x MS x Murgatroyd x Muyotwo x pika2000 x Politically Incorrect x PsiUmbreon x Raven Adonis x RaZoR LeAf x Razor Raven x ricocheting x SapphireDewgong x SapphireL x Serebii x ShadowDino x Shadowfaith x Shining Mew x Torched_Chicken x TRJessie579 x Wayne x Willowwhisp x Wolf Goddess x Yami Ron x Zak x Zephyr Flare = UberModOrgyshipping!

>8D

*bricked*

;381;ZR;380;

You poser. Nothing beats Ultimate orgy list complied by Raif and Hellkorn.

Valkyrie X

That Scary Clefairy said:
You poser. Nothing beats Ultimate orgy list complied by Raif and Hellkorn.
Uh, dude, I wasn't copying the ship by Riaf and HK. o_o I'm sorry, but there just had to be a ship with all the mods. :p If it makes you feel better, though, I'll change the name of the mod ship, maybe take the word "Orgy" out of it or something to make it less similar to UltimateOrgyshipping.

;381;ZR;380;

Last edited:

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
WEE!! Raziel (Lucifer) and I have a shipping!

Melancholyshipping - Avegaille X Lucifer

Since we both like The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya! =P

XD

Status
Not open for further replies.