• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Member Ships

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Mist~

revolutionary~
List updated.

Also, I have colored each canon shipping. If you dislike the color I have chose, feel free to PM me, and I'll place your preferred color. If you want to let me know that your shipping is canon, please let me know by a PM, and choose a color.

EDIT - ChocolateChipCookieshipping = MistyMix89 x mandikitty

That rawks all of the cookie shippings. Kidding! XD

Last edited:

Melodrama

Aim Towards Heaven
I should've posted this a long time ago...

Cigaroshipping is no longer. And hasn't been existant since the end of July.

Go ahead and edit the list...and now I'm all alone again. ;_;

Vycksta

taitofan x P_B already has a name, which I believe is NewEnglandSlashAddictsshipping.

Anyways... Koriinku x Fighting Dark Man should be CreepyStalkersshipping, cause they seem to be following me EVERYWHERE. *paranoid* o@

Angeling

true love
Got one! <3

Penpalshipping = Sternklar Eefi x *Ryan* x Chelc x Umi Mizuno x Swifty x Sweet May x MistyMix89 x Encyclopika x Eszett (only here for the vernors XD)

ROFL. That shipping owns the most. X3 Including Condolenceshipping... and Psychologyshipping?! Only because Psychology pwns.

AJ Flibble

Emohawk
Got loads of Joke shippings:

UberSppfMSNconvoorgyshipping = AJ Flibble X Shiney_Hunter_Tauros_Rule X Moonlight. X Volteon X Tachyon X umbreunatic X The Benmeister X Ben Kenobi X Sharp X Tetsugias Windscar!

(though not all of these have been in one single convo at the same time, most of them have)

UberSppfMSNconvoorgyalternativeshipping = AJ Flibble X Moonlight. X mrmimeykai X umbreunatic X PsiUmbreon X Snorunt Conservationist X Kez

(again, only most, not all at the same time)

Fetishshipping = AJ Flibble X PsiUmbreon

OMGwe'resoalikeshipping (or Accidentalmarriageshipping) = AJ Flibble X Moonlight.

MypartofEnglandisbetterthanyours!shipping = AJ Flibble XMoonlight X mrmimeykai X Kez

Bouncinglolshipping (or :Dshipping) = AJ Flibble X mrmimeykai

0hn03zFlibbingtonistehmoshipshipping = umbreunatic X Moonlight.

ToSshipping = Moonlight. X Kez

Sexjokesinfluenceshipping = Moonlight. X mrmimeykai.

Crosschopshipping = AJ Flibble X AJ Flibble (second of the me-only ships)

Lankymonkeyshipping = Moonlight. X Moonlight.

What fun. :D

Last edited:
YAY!!!! Im in a ship

Also (Not related to those in above post)

NemoShipping- Vycksta X Kinslayer (The Song Nemo, Not Film)

Got one! <3

Penpalshipping = Sternklar Eefi x *Ryan* x Chelc x Umi Mizuno x Swifty x Sweet May x MistyMix89 x Encyclopika x Eszett (only here for the vernors XD)

ROFL. That shipping owns the most. X3 Including Condolenceshipping... and Psychologyshipping?! Only because Psychology pwns.

Oh great.

:(

~Mist~

revolutionary~
I should've posted this a long time ago...

Cigaroshipping is no longer. And hasn't been existant since the end of July.

Go ahead and edit the list...and now I'm all alone again. ;_;

Aww, don't worry about it. *gives cookie* ^^

@ Eefi: PenPalshipping rawks! =3

Oh wait, I want to make a new shipping which I should have done AGES ago. D:

PokeshippingSuperSmashBrothersMeleeQuinsshipping = MistyMix89 x Dr. Nintendo x Chelc x EXP:282 x Moogleborg

And, another one remembering how many crazy Pokeshipping topics we made. XD

CrazyPokeshippingTopicsshipping = MistyMix89 x +Yuffa+

List Updated! <3

Angeling

true love
Aww, don't worry about it. *gives cookie* ^^

@ Eefi: PenPalshipping rawks! =3
I totally agree.. =D But since Ryan seems to disapprove it so much, take him out of it. =p

Umm.. darn, I forgot you were also updating the member ships list so I was going to help out! I don't think you need help though.. ^^;;

Can you remove all shippings involving me with exceptions of Condolenceshipping and Nightlightshipping?

AJ Flibble

Emohawk
Got loads of Joke shippings:

UberSppfMSNconvoorgyshipping = AJ Flibble X Shiney_Hunter_Tauros_Rule X Moonlight. X Volteon X Tachyon X umbreunatic X The Benmeister X Ben Kenobi X Sharp X Tetsugias Windscar!

(though not all of these have been in one single convo at the same time, most of them have)

UberSppfMSNconvoorgyalternativeshipping = AJ Flibble X Moonlight. X mrmimeykai X umbreunatic X PsiUmbreon X Snorunt Conservationist X Kez

(again, only most, not all at the same time)

F*ck this. It's become insane now:

UberSppfMSNconvoorgyshipping = AJ Flibble X Shiney_Hunter_Tauros_Rule X Moonlight. X Volteon X Tachyon X umbreunatic X The Benmeister X Ben Kenobi X Sharp X Tetsugias Windscar! X mrmimeykai X PsiUmbreon X Watergod X Levski X Vycksta

That's most of My Sppf contacts now, just not all of them have been on at the same time, but each one has been in at least one gigantic convo.

Good day.

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
I_Love_Ami x Mew-100= SentanceCaseShipping.

Jenni x Sternklar Eefi= HelpfulShipping.

Moonlight. x AJ Flibble= TinyEgoShipping.

I know the last one already has a shipping name, but I just couldn't resist putting it, it's just too funny for words. Besides, AJ invented the previous name for this ship, and he thinks himself and all his creations suck, so I doubt he'll mind. XD

Valkyrie X

Announcement: Mapleshipping has been changed to Tigershipping. <3

And MistyMix89, I really owe you for helping me out so much with the list. You've done a great job; thanks a ton.

I could probably think up a new ship if I wanted to, but I really don't feel like it at the moment. :x *shot*

EDIT: List is updated.

;381;Ryu;380;

Last edited:
Peoplethatisalmosteverywhereintheforumshipping- Sweet May x BattleFranky~40 x Shadow Ichigo x Mimori Kiyu x Onpu ? x Umi Mizuno
I just see their posts a lot.... XD

Last edited:

Komedic Konservationist

N00b in the dungeon!
RandomTalesRefferencesShipping= Komedic Konservationist x Moonlight.

Status
Not open for further replies.