• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Member Ships

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeProphet

Still believing!
Bleh. Amateurs.

Two ways:
PokePlayer984/Water Spirit = PokeshippingVeteranShippng
Cybercubed/cold_katanagirl = AdvanceshippingVeteranShipping
Alfonso/Cybercubed = PokeshippingNightmareShipping
Swifty/Hakajin = CheerupShipping
Swifty/Jo-Jo= Worshipping
Arti/twilighespeon = LeagueshipppingQueenShipping
PsiUmbreon/Josh = TheresNoGodShipping
Fatal/Edward Elric = PicAddictedShipping
PsiUmbreon/The Big Al = DeBaTorzShipping
Shego/PokeProphet = ClosetLeagueshipperShipping
PokeProphet/Melody93 = ThreebellShipping
PokeProphet/jo-jo = MarryMeShipping
twilightespeon/Taitofan = Kinkyshipping
Phantom_Bugsy/elevenmongoose = LesMisShipping

More then two:
Alfonso/Cybercubed/cold_katanagirl = PokeshippingArmageddonShipping
Alfonso/Cybercubed/cold_katanagirl/Phantom_Bugsy = PokeshippingOosmageddonShipping
Alfonso/Phantom_Bugsy/Toraphi/twilightespeon/The Incarnation Pokemon/Blackjack_Gabbiani = Slashbrother&sistershipping
Alfonso/Phantom_Bugsy/Toraphi/twilightespeon/The Incarnation Pokemon/Blackjack_Gabbiani/Tropical Spirit = SuperSlashShipping
Alfonso/Phantom_Bugsy/Toraphi/twilightespeon/The Incarnation Pokemon/Blackjack_Gabbiani/Ketsuban = Ultimate7Shipping
Alfonso/Phantom_Bugsy/Toraphi/twilightespeon/The Incarnation Pokemon/Blackjack_Gabbiani/Tropical Spirit/Ketsuban/Arti/taitofan = UltimateSlashShipping

I'll add more later...muhahahahahahahaha!!!

Toran Frostbite

Highrise Above All
PokeProphet said:
Alfonso/Phantom_Bugsy/Toraphi/twilightespeon/The Incarnation Pokemon/Blackjack_Gabbiani = Slashbrother&sistershipping
Alfonso/Phantom_Bugsy/Toraphi/twilightespeon/The Incarnation Pokemon/Blackjack_Gabbiani/Tropical Spirit = SuperSlashShipping
Alfonso/Phantom_Bugsy/Toraphi/twilightespeon/The Incarnation Pokemon/Blackjack_Gabbiani/Ketsuban = Ultimate7Shipping
Alfonso/Phantom_Bugsy/Toraphi/twilightespeon/The Incarnation Pokemon/Blackjack_Gabbiani/Tropical Spirit/Ketsuban/Arti/taitofan = UltimateSlashShipping

Mmmm, we're so frisky. And so noncommital.

WaterTrainer243

Veteran Water Lover
Encyclopika & JoJo-Toastshipping (don't ask) *checks and sees JoJo already having one* D'OH!!

But I can't think of any other kind of shipping that involves me or anyone else.

Last edited:

Tropical Spirit

YAY! Original>You =3
Wow, I'm surprisepeople actually support Birthdayshipping. :p It makes me feel trippy~ 8D

Pike Queen Lucy said:
Where the hell did those ships come from?
Well, you used to have a crush on me so that's why the first one. The second one is pretty random and it comes from your nickname being Hermione and WG's obsession with HP. :p

Midnight Eefi said:
Nono, I meant that as in a good thing. >_>;; Because it does fit. *runs away from Sierra and Sapphire*
XD! Well, while it was kinda random, I had a reason. :p

Pike Queen Lucy said:
Anyways, nice ships, you have too many ships to post, TS.
And I have more! :0

*Orion* x ~*Commander Blizzard*~: TheNotSoAwesomeC-BOTSShipping. 8D
Josh x IMPERIAL DRAGON: HesMyFriendSoItDoesntCountShipping
Edward Elric x IMPERIAL DRAGON: OldRandomShipping
Empress Myuu x IMPERIAL DRAGON: NoSharedFeelingsShipping
PsiUmbreon x Shadowfaith: ClubShipping
Fox x Locke Yggdrasill: YesShipping
Locke Yggdrasill x Anyone: OutgoingnessShipping
Tropical Spirit x Wolf Goddess: BelatedReplyShipping
Fox x Tropical Spirit: SevenHourBanShipping
Fox x Shining Mew: FastAdminPositionShipping
Shining Mew x Torched_Chicken: OutrightShipping

...wtf. D: These are, like, bad. ;_; +Lost the touch+

SapphireL x Horn Drill ~ RtotheMtotheTshipping
Tropical Spirit x Phantom Bugsy ~ SoSimilarItsUncannyShipping
HCA x Geki ~ Wedenythatwe'reemoshipping

And that's about it.

Yes I really was bored enough to post in the shipping part of the forum ;;

Chris

Old Coot
Shortyshipping = Friggen win. >:O

cold_katanagirl

Link Master
... Wow PokeProphet. :O

I apparantly need to get into Contestshipping more. Or something.

I support Jo-Jo x Cybercubed (far too lazy to look up or make up names) purely for the irony.

Jo-Jo x Swifty and Jo-Jo x PokeProphet pwns too.

... Why the hell am I only interested in pairing up Pokeshippers?

Last edited:

Raito

HADOUKEN!
Two more regular non-canon, Friendship ships involving me.

ShinyYggdrasillShipping - Me x Locke Yggdrasill
Kyogreshipping - Me x Timid Kyogre

S

Shadowcat

Hm...

ShutUpImitationShipping - *Ryan* x Fatal

ProtectiveSisterShipping - Typhlogirl x Pike Queen Lucy

AvrilLavigneShipping - Timid Kyogre x Pike Queen Lucy

Wait..

Did I mention Azamishipping already?

Dolphinshipping - Sweet May x Chelc x Pike Queen Lucy

Last edited by a moderator:

Angeling

true love
Pike Queen Lucy said:
ShutUpFatalAndRyanShipping - Pike Queen Lucy x Midnight Eefi x Sweet May x Chelc x Wildfire

Dolphinshipping - Sweet May x Chelc x Pike Queen Lucy
Wtf? Where did you come up with the first one? I never said anything about Ryan... -_-; And wtf is with the Dolphinshipping? If that has to do with my "SPPf zoo" icons, neither you nor Chelc is a dolphin. For those clueless on the SPPf zoo thing, consult these: Sweet May || Chelc If the second one doesn't relate, then I have no idea where you came up with that. Same with the first. I am absolutely astounded you actually thought I would say shut up to either one. Or perhaps I would say it to both, but that means crap about making a shipping for everyone was "annoyed" at their dispute. You might as well add everyone who posted in the Picture Thread. e_e;;

Now, to contribute to the topic.

Mewshipping or Myuushipping = Chelc x Midnight Eefi
.....*ducks all the tomatoes*

Popularityshipping = Rose/Kurai Winry x ~xXSapphireXx~/Pike Queen Lucy
- I have another name but umm, I won't list it here. ^_^

A canon one... but seemingly to change its name like once a day, if not more. >_>

Fairytaleshipping = Torched_Chicken x Kurai Winry

I still support Condolenceshipping, lol. <3 *shot*

Last edited:

Wolf Goddess

~Lupo Di Autunno~
Pike Queen Lucy said:
Shippingshipping is much better name for Hermioneshipping than Hermioneshipping, right? Or is it not?

XD

XD, that's awesome.

Pike Queen Lucy said:
Wolfshipping pwns, that's understood.

Indeed it does. >D

Eszett said:
If only I saw those people, bar Jynxo and you, around in the forum these days. :(

I know. :( We had some good times - well, not really, since most of the time we were desperately PMing Dragonair to get something closed.

Tropical Spirit said:
Tropical Spirit x Wolf Goddess: BelatedReplyShipping

Very accurate.

Hmm, I was actually thinking:

Eszett x Tyranitar-Rex x Jynxo x Wolf Goddess = NeoDiamondPearlshipping

Tropical Spirit said:
*Orion* x ~*Commander Blizzard*~: TheNotSoAwesomeC-BOTSShipping. 8D
;(

Nahh. I know I suck. :p

I have a new one. *Shock horror*

*Orion* & Pike Queen Lucy & katiekitten: NeverTalkingTripletsShipping

lol randomness. ;)

S

Shadowcat

*Orion* said:
*Orion* & Pike Queen Lucy & katiekitten: NeverTalkingTripletsShipping

I disagree. Katie and I PM each other often.

NeverTalkingShipping - katiekitten x *Orion*

Raito

HADOUKEN!
Another with me

AIMSpeakshipping - Me x Mimori Kiryu.
Whenever we are both on AIM, We talk up a storm.

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
Here is another one:
Pikaoxysshipping: Me and Deoxys Lover

And another one:
Me and RadatiaAlchemst(sp?): Clevelandbrownsshipping (we're both really big Browns fans)

S

Shadowcat

Midnight Eefi said:
Wtf? Where did you come up with the first one? I never said anything about Ryan... -_-; And wtf is with the Dolphinshipping? If that has to do with my "SPPf zoo" icons, neither you nor Chelc is a dolphin. For those clueless on the SPPf zoo thing, consult these: Sweet May || Chelc If the second one doesn't relate, then I have no idea where you came up with that. Same with the first. I am absolutely astounded you actually thought I would say shut up to Ryan. Fatal, on the other hand, is a different story. But let's not start some flame war here.

I'm talking about all of us being annoyed with Fatal and Ryan in that convo... Because they were arguing continuosly... Dolphinshipping, is because... WE LOVE DOLPHINS!

Yes... Nothing directed at you Eefi... Because I was meaning we were annoyed... Very Annoyed with them... It's the truth though... Must as well change the ship name...

Midnight Eefi said:
Popularityshipping = Rose/Kurai Winry x ~xXSapphireXx~/Pike Queen Lucy
- I have another name but umm, I won't list it here. ^_^

Not gonna' speak about this... But I don't care about being popular...

Angeling

true love
Pike Queen Lucy said:
I'm talking about all of us being annoyed with Fatal and Ryan in that convo... Because they were arguing continuosly... Dolphinshipping, is because... WE LOVE DOLPHINS!

Yes... Nothing directed at you Eefi... Because I was meaning we were annoyed... Very Annoyed with them... It's the truth though... Must as well change the ship name...
Wtf? Yeah, so? So what if we were 'annoyed' that one time? So um, for each time we talk, you will make a shipping for that? o_o

And I never said it was directed to me, did I now? I was not that annoyed with them, to be honest. Thanks for asking for my opinion. e.e; And for being a "friend." e__e;;

Not gonna' speak about this... But I don't care about being popular...
>_>;; That is my response.

Please, refrain from commenting more on this or else this may have to be closed. ;;

I got another one! It's from the Misc. Polls about wisest member, and this is all from personal opinion:

Wisdomshipping = Fox x Wolf Goddess x Eszett
- Apparently these three are the leading ones, I believe. And the one I believe. Haha.

gocondolenceshippingstill.

Status
Not open for further replies.