• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Member Ships

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom_Bugsy

So hot he's on fire.
HotGirlObsessionshipping- Alfonso x Heracross x Gravy

Because I keep seeing the same damn names in this thread :/

Angeling

true love
AwesomeMDshipping = Icosahedron x Eievui. <3

Because we are just that awesome, though mostly sprouted from the fact that we both didn't have to put much effort into becoming the starter in MD: Blue. And just.. we're that awesome. YES. Deserves to be on the list imo, lol.

Oh yeah, and change all my shippings to from Sternklar Eefi to Eievui. Actually... remove all my other shippings and just leave this newly addition. Sorry and thanks. ;;

hIrAm

Time to clear a few things up in here, so, I'll start with my claims. I'd like to be taken out of these claims.

Candyshipping = Hermanator x Chelc
Comicshipping = Hermanator x Cacophony
DiamondPearlFoursomeshipping = Hermanator x Eszett x T Lord, x AJ Flibble
MakesALotOfShippingsshipping = Hermanator x AJ Flibble
SheDoesn'tKnowAboutItshipping = Hermanator x Uchiha Sakura
SPPfNewbie2shipping = Hermanator x Altair x Phosphate
TotallyAwesomeBrothershipping = Hermanator x Rasengan
Youngshipping = Hermanator x Uchiha Sakura
Slurpyshipping = Hermanator x Hakuryuu

Along side those, these are the only few I'd like to stay in.

Coffeeshipping = Hermanator x Hakura May (Ryukaen, I see you have the special canon-type ones on your list coloured, mine painting this one a green or brown? Would be much appreciated.)

This next one I'd like to stay in aswell, but I'm adding a few people to it.

WeHateTheSamePeopleshipping = Hermanator x Hakuryuu x Hikari x Onpu [] (Additions are in red.)

Thank you!

Umi Mizuno

☠ one girl army
I'd like to add a shipping of my own or I should say "our" own:

WeThinkCertainUsersAreStupidAndHypocritesAndShouldDieShipping = Orion-Sama x Umi Mizuno x Eievui x Sweet May x Chelc x MistyMix89 x Swifty x Encyclopika x Kiori x Eszett x *Ryan* x Kimmi the Awesome™

Sorry if it's too long, but what needs to be there is what needs to be there.

WeThinkCertainUsersAreStupidAndHypocritesAndShouldDieShipping = Orion-Sama x Umi Mizuno x Eievui x Sweet May x Chelc x MistyMix89 x Swifty x Encyclopika x Kiori x Eszett x *Ryan* x Kimmi the Awesome™

Um, why am I in there again? :(

Chelc

:D I love you, Umi.

Also, I dunno why you're in there at all, *Ryan*. If you're gonna blame anyone though, blame Eefi/Eievui.

Btw, can I please have these taken off the list? Thanks. =]
CapsLockSucksXDDDshipping = Shadowcat x Chelc
Dolphinshipping = Sweet May x Chelc x Shadowcat
NotGunnaWorkshipping = Chelc x Any guy over the internet

Shadowcat is no longer here, and as for the last one...pshhh. Um, okay. Who even thought of that/had that added to the list? :rolleyes:

Angeling

true love
Um, why am I in there again? :(
Because you're my e-hubby ... husband. AHAHA. Er.. yeah. I love you too, Ryan. :D

Anyway, I said to remove all my shippings in here besides the newly added, which is AwesomeMDshipping. But, I'd like to also keep Psychologyshipping. :D HAHAHA.

And... also add SSSLshipping = Chelc x Eievui x Sweet May. ROFL, we own so much, I know.

Bryony

/laughing
FriendsForevershipping - Vycksta x Bryony

Angeling

true love
I have one more.. :D I just thought of it just now, lmao.

AwesomeSigShipping = Eievui x Punk Tenshi.

Or soon-to-be, Icicle. Thanks, lmfao.

Psychic

Really and truly
:O omfg first post in the Shipping section. ZOMG! =3

Telepathicshipping - The Cheshire Cat x Psychic
Is it possible to have this renamed? So now it would be:
InsanePsyTwinnehshipping - CHeSHiRe-CaT x Psychic

Also, I'd like these, too:
SickiePookieshipping - Dragonfree x Psychic
RPGcharactershipping - Psychic x Oblivion0807
n00breviewercrushingshipping - Yami Ryu x Psychic
Celeryshipping - Psychic x Sike Saner
loveshisficshipping - Ledian_X x Zerodius

:3 kthnxbye, peace love ya and all that.
Ah, random love is in the air...

~Psychic

Amaranth

Swag
Heres mine : ) Hugshipping Jpkmnl2006 X Mli ;) The best ship XD My Mli were gonna get married ^^ XD

Last edited:

Angeling

true love
I have two more, but I only thought of the name for one of them... The first one shall beeeee...... DRUM ROLL!

Dreamshipping = Eefi-chan x Orion-Sama
^ that owns, because Orion invaded my dream the most so far. From SPPf anyway.

And uh, whenever the list gets updated, change Eievui to Azmaria. Sorry for the pestering..

Last edited:

CaptainBrain

Continuum
How about BrainCaptainsshipping: Captain Brain x CaptainBrain?

It took me a while to notice they were two different people.

Whenever I see his posts I always think "Did I post that, and why did I leave a Pikachu smilie?"

He signed up two months before I did, and I use this name on everything. :) At least I was mentioned in this thread, kind of makes ya feel good about yourself. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.