• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Member x Member Shippings

Status
Not open for further replies.

raglflagl

Banned
List UPDATED!

Also, I just found out how to work a googlepage now xD, so expect the list to be transfered there and a new rule coming out soon~.

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
PervertedSiblingshipping; Ruby Moon x Mr. Yoshi

Because we're both perverted, we like yaoi, and we're officially siblings. XD

LOL~ We win! XD

Last edited:

Chelc

Starfishshipping: raglflagl x Chelc
FUKO'S HERE. lawl we <3 Fuko from CLANNAD, and she loves starfish, so hence the name. :( It is amazing, don't deny it.

WeddingBellsshipping: Mr. Yoshi x Chelc
HE HAD TO ASK ME A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION, ANNNND EVERYONE ASSUMED IT WAS ASKING ME FOR MY HAND IN MARRIAGE. We're getting married soon. :'D Y'ALL SHOULD COME. ;)

IceCreamshipping: Ikito x Chelc
lmao I sent him a PM a long time ago because his signature asked us to PM him if we liked ice-cream. plus, we needed a shipping together, so...yeah. DON'T DENY THE AWESOMENESS OF OUR SHIPPING.

Ikito

PrivatePersonShipping: Ikito x °oO Kamatari Oo°

You know the reason, ***gy ;D but if i must.

I told him to put me in his sig, so he put "person: Ikito" so I said i was his 'private' person ;D anyways, yeah :/ accept it D<

Mr. Yoshi

lmaotrainshipping: Sammi x Ikito x Mr. Yoshi
Ikito is in charge of the SasoDei Express, which Sammi and I ride. then Sammi abuses the lmao when we're riding DX that's our reason XD;

DrunkenEmotionShipping: Cammi x Mr. Yoshi
: D because Cammi represents the Mesprit, the being of emotion, and i represent the Spinda, the drunken panda. hence, DrunkenEmotionShipping |:

raglflagl

Banned
lmaotrainshipping: Sammi x Ikito x Mr. Yoshi
Ikito is in charge of the SasoDei Express, which Sammi and I ride. then Sammi abuses the lmao when we're riding DX that's our reason XD;

: D because Cammi represents the Mesprit, the being of emotion, and i represent the Spinda, the drunken panda. hence, DrunkenEmotionShipping |:

- When you ask for a shipping to be put in a list, please do so without using Size or Font codes and the occasional color codes (when not claiming a canon ship [for color codes that is].)

Yeah.

Otherwise, list updated.

Angeling

true love
Anxietyshipping = Angeling x Kit Kat

^ Because we're both anxiety (the overwhelming kind) sufferers, get stricken with anxiety and overwhelming thoughts, but that gets us to be understanding and supportive of each other... and to be "anxiety sisters", to make a humor out of a serious mentality.

So yeah. Thanks!!

Ummm... oh, you can remove the canon coloration and bolding of Yamadaismineshipping - Angeling x cute togepi. Requesting that should be self-explanatory, no?

Ikito

LMAOTRAINshipping: Sammi x Ikito x Mr. Yoshi

during a lot of randomness last night, I owned the sasodei express which Yoshi and Sammi ride, and Sammu abuses LMAO while on said express... hence the name :/

Cammi

fly away

Yeah, he's mah pair. I represent Mesprit, and he represents the drunken panda, Spinda. Hence the name.

Alex

fyl
Nazishipping: Alex x Sammi

Named because I randomly started calling Sammi a Nazi over MSN, then she said I'm a Nazi too. We're Nazi siblings.

Renami

Benevolence
MSNDrawshipping - Neopolis x Renami
Lol we love to draw on MSN a lot & we complain if someone in our convo doesn't have a handwritten requrement...something like that 8D

RealBashingshipping - Orion-sama x Renami
Ok first of all, it was difficult to find a name of it *shot* So we got the original name from "Bashingshipping". Which is Whitney x Sumomo. Orion is a hyper fan boy of Whitney. I'm a hyper fan girl of Maylene. So that's where the name came from 8D the fact that we also like yuri & final fantasy bashing xD

Last edited:

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
ConvoWh0resShipping: Avegaille x Neopolis x Renami

Because the three of us usually have a cracktastic MSN convo and I end up using wh*re a lot in those convos, and constantly calling Trisha wh*re msot of the time, and Neo is not complaining since he's being paired up with 2 ladies which he considers being a wh*re. So there? 8D

And also, just wanna tell that UnMarriedShipping: Avegaille x Neopolis is officially canon. It just happened today, zomg... so whee? 8D Yes, we want bolding and coloring services... >D Blue and Orange please? Hexa codes here: #3f63db and #ff9c00

raglflagl

Banned
List updated.

Also Avegaille, since you didn't specify how the pattern should go, I assumed you wanted it to go Blue-Orange-Blue-Orange? If I'm wrong, please correct me. ><.

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
And yep, Blue + Orange combination/order... ;D Except that Neo's name is Blue and my name's Orange... xD;;

Anyways, more shippings to submit... 8D

CrazedandConfusedshipping: Avegaille x Medea

Because we're both crazy and we both tend to get confused sometimes... Medea named it... so wheee? 8D

Last edited:

Ikito

PrankedShipping: Sammi x Ikito

Because I attempt to pull pranks on her and she keeps figuring them out D< and I ordered her to make a shipping with me and she said PrankedShipping and left me without a reason D< so there...

raglflagl

Banned
List updated!

EDIT: Eh, I think I forgot about letting people update Ships to make them Polyships or to make Polyships into normal ships or to let polyships have more members.. so I guess I'll add that, and to pull it off!

Old Ship Members: 69CRACKshipping: Sammi x Cammi x raglflagl x Alex x Ikito x Mr. Yoshi x Rikku x Jakotsu x Chelc x Sweet May x Stephy x Michii x Kataki
New Ship Members: 69CRACKshipping: Sammi x Cammi x raglflagl x Alex x Ikito x Mr. Yoshi x Rikku x Jakotsu x Chelc x Sweet May x Stephy x Michii x Kataki x iPokeYou

No reason needed for why you added a person to the ship, unless you want to put one xD.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.