• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Member you miss the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Exactly What It Says On The Thread Title Discuss which members you miss having a good laugh with (or at).

I miss BattleFranky~40. He was by far the only reay reason I VISITED Alt Anime along with Rave, TSC, HK, Freya and Archimedes (Who hasn't been on for awhile etheir)

I also miss HyenaHaze.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Kengo.

10char

Cobalt_Latios

Kengo.

10char
wow, this explains a bit...

Personally, I miss both Gravy and Latios. Pokemon Anime Spoiler section just isn't the same without him. And Latios because he was one of the more informative in terms of the "technical" stuff.

I suppose Ledian X is worth a mention; I had a good few chats with him before he "vanished".

Not a whole many, but the attitude around here is changing...

C_L

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
Wouldn't this kind of be a watered down version of the "Whatever happened to x member" thread? w/e

I miss Josh's douchebag posts.

Umbreon-dana

Phat Philanthropist
wow, this explains a bit...

Personally, I miss both Gravy and Latios. Pokemon Anime Spoiler section just isn't the same without him. And Latios because he was one of the more informative in terms of the "technical" stuff.

I suppose Ledian X is worth a mention; I had a good few chats with him before he "vanished".

Not a whole many, but the attitude around here is changing...

C_L

Man, Latios and Ledian X haven't been mentioned in so long, I forgot about them.

Wouldn't this kind of be a watered down version of the "Whatever happened to x member" thread? w/e

Not really, that thread's more about wondering about users who just vanished, without warning or reason. This is a thread about members who you want to come back/miss.

Erm, it's only been about 15 days since his last post. And hell, he might even be lurking around. He'll come back...

...Maybe.

Haruka

Banned

Yes and yes.

Oh, and Kengo. He made the average SPPf intelligence rate go up a few notches. ;360;

Ichi

swagswagswagswagswag
Oh yeah I know he's been around posting. Just not as frequently as when he was running the place.

Mimori Kiryu

I miss Ledian X as well. BattleFranky~40 needs to come back and clean up the alt anime section again. I kinda miss seeing Chelc around too, even though we didn't talk too much.

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
RIP The best troll that ever trolled.
Him_in_the_Court, Typo, Mistylover, Johnny2701, True_Christain, Me_No_Speakie_English and Zweet all simultaneously spit in Kengo's face in terms of Trollieness.

You just know nothing about Glory Alt Anime/Misc.

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
I kinda miss Pearl's Perap, Gravy, and I would've liked to see Battlefranky troll, as I've heard he's pretty good for a troll.

Raddaya

My Little Ponyta
Inb4 abstract proposition

Danbaru's.

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
I miss Dattebayo when he gets banned :(. Luckily he's not banned right now... (as far as I know)

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
An_Abstract_Propostion

How can you NOT love his gibberish language? T_T

Oh I forgot about him... his gibberish was just confusing... as well as semi-annoying... but still fun to lol at.

Raddaya

My Little Ponyta
Inb4 abstract proposition

Sucks for you guys, lol.

His flimsabaggle was just as gombarish as his tryogisabble.

Oh, and Josh.

B4 you guys say who the hell are you, I've lurked here ever since I've joined, lol.

ivanreal

Hysteria Clan Leader
Blk.Charizard, she was a great friend she helped me be a great battler and she gave me a shiny totodile which I still have and hopefully she'll come back soon

Till then Blk. =,3

Status
Not open for further replies.