• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Members Shoutouts 2.0

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
This is a remake of the previous shoutout thread back in 2014. In this thread, you may post shoutout(s) to members who you personally think deserve an applause along with a reason to go with it. It can be any user from someone now inactive to your best friends on SPPf!

No negative shoutouts are allowed and no complaining here on not getting a shoutout yourself by another member.

With that said, I’ll do my shoutouts first!.

Canada: My best of best friends who sadly left in 2015. He was an amazing user and everyone should have been jealous of him back then. B)

Estellise: She isn’t active anymore but she was one of my first friends on SPPf. Despite having a rocky start, we managed to get through our troubles and become awesome buddies!

Schade: He’s another awesome person who I’ve known for almost five years! Your curious sense of humor is always a pleasure to hear from you!

Princess Raspberyl: Another great friend from whom I met from 2012. I enjoyed our conversations we had together a lot and hopefully one day you’ll come back to brighten up the Games subforum.

BritishLanguage: You’re the perfect rater no matter what. Whether it comes to avatars or the newest cereal, no one matches your skills on that department.

WizardTrubbish: I’m not good at politics stuff but even then you know how to make them enjoyable in some way. So thank you!

Swampy: One of the coolest here people for sure! Especially when I allowed you to spam my VM wall when I was on vacation! :p

Arvis: Knew this guy from the now-gone FPBC. Definitely was a great contributor there and the Games section too. Plus you having your username based off of the coolest villain in the Fire Emblem series makes you already get a mention here!

-Nator-: It’s always a pleasure to talk to you as you’re approachable to about anything! I also like how you try to treat every Pokemon generation fairly (at least you like Gen V a lot so you’re good there. :p)!

~CallOfTheIndie~: Probably the sweetest person I ever met! You always know how to brighten everyone up including me! From us collecting Vivillon to the SPPf movie scripts, it’s always fun being around with you! :)

Jesspikapal: You were always a blast to talk too! I enjoyed every moment we had even when times were rough so thanks for all those moments!

The DragonKnight: Ayy. You made amazing posts here and there and thanks to you, I still am competitive battling to this day!

Yveltal96: Despite you thinking I was a woman for some reason, you still were cool to be around with. Especially in the XY prerelease threads!

Sketchie: Nowadays and back then I think of you as one of the good people in the Games section. So fantastic job there and thanks for bringing back the bedrock thread!

Monster Guy: Even if you are a bit pushy at times, you manage to bring some life here and you’re generally a nice person too!

Colt45: Another awesome poster from the CT60 days (and Face-Offs). I forgot what I was going to say but I definitely had to give you a shoutout.

The Imposter: Your competitive advice was great and I liked how we always kept the tradition of Choice Band Unown alive along with ToeyJoey.

ToeyJoey: Always kept the counting games going along with your hatred of You’re Banned. Plus you’re responsible for the many small quotes the counting games were known for.

Hummingbird: I had to give you a shoutout only because you basically are oblivious to those that try to be nice to you and that’s something I find amazing.

Clone: Like The DragonKnight and The Imposter, you helped me in the competitive Pokemon area so thanks for all that you’ve done!

Murder Doll: You helped me do one ASB so I have to give you a shoutout for that. Although you all really should simplify everything there.

AwesomeGrovyle: Yay for more people seeing the bad side of Johto! Ahem, well you were a cool person to talk to and you like Hydreigon a lot so therefore you’re great! B)

Kuvario: You helped me with some Fire Emblem stuff so thanks for all that! Plus you were fun in the Pokemon Anime Discussion threads.

1rkhackatryan: We might not talk too much but you are an awesome and cool person to be with and I think you're a great member in PAD in all honesty!

Pespi Plunge and Blue Saturday: You three are amazing posters in the PAD no matter what you all say and frankly your posts are great to read! Keep it up!

Tangeh: Although we argued in the beginning about Gen V, you managed to become a cool person despite that! Plus you know to beat others with a mere Vivillon so that’s also something amazing about you.

Excitable Boy and AuraChannelerChris: You guys keep the Nintendo subforum going so great work on that front!

FairyWitch, xYachu, Xatuish, Scherzando, and Lord Fighting: You all are reliable and trusting traders so thanks for all that you four have done! :)

I had a lot more but I'll probably update it with some honorable mentions. later~

So, uh, I have a list.

SkittleBox: you're probably my closest friend on this forum. We've had some hilarious and inspirational conversations together, and you've also been a great help when it comes to fanfiction. To this day I still remember you telling me I had a "simple yet complex" writing style that helped me improve the quality of my writing across the past six months. Thank you so much!

WolfeyStar: rarepair shippers and fans of the Hoenn champions unite! You, me, and SkittleBox definitely all go together when it comes to the platonic OriginShipping :p

Mia Blaze: here's to my other fanfiction buddy! It's been great to talk to you a whole lot about crazy AUs and drawing stuff together. It's cool that we share the same sense of humour, and my PM inbox was literally filled to the brim after talking to you so much! Thanks for being a cool friend.

Trioxhydre: again, you're a great friend! I love your completely positive attitude towards things, and you're just a really fun person to talk to. Thanks a bunch, and you go be girly! You go girl!

TikTok13: I remember when you first joined and asked me to help you out with how the forums work. At first I thought I was just gonna help a bit and that would be that, but I've actually had some really cool conversations with you! Also your fanfictions are pretty cool. Also hi five for being a Gen 5 obsessee.

Satoharupika (now satopi): before I joined this forum, when I first discovered it (a couple of days before I joined), I would read through the old backlogs for the closed TF arc speculation threads. Whenever I saw your posts, I'd realise how much I agreed with you on so many things. It wasn't really a close friendship bond that got you a shout-out from me, but more our shared opinions.

Satomine Night: like Satoharupika, I agree with you on several things in the anime threads, but you also send me the odd fan art or cover to a song I like. That's pretty cool.

AuraChannelerChris: your posts make me laugh so much. Especially your "last calls of the day" in the anime episode speculation thread.

Maldread: thanks for giving me the quote in my signature. It still makes me laugh to this day.

Pokegirl Fan~: you were the first person to friend me, and I remember we had a nice little conversation about I think Hilda? That's what made me open up from my shell a little on this forum, so thanks for that!

American--Pi: you awesome person you. Thanks for the signature banner!

Dragalge, Ascended Dialga, Professor Dragonexpert, kawaiiconcept, vanillite1, DracosWulfgar, Wolfless, PokemontrainerY, TikTok13, Zephraxe, Conquering Storm, Venyos10, jginz1, Omegagoldfish, KungFuMaster, octoboy, ~CallOfTheIndie~, QueenUnfezant, raichu27, Professor Maple, Satoshi & Touko, Captain Jigglypuff, Phsy-Spark, Schade, Alatar VGC, DiaRubyTandem, Monster Guy: when it comes to the Games subforum, you're the guys who I always remember as making it a fun place. Some of you are also really supportive, so a big thanks to all of you!

MechanisticMoth: thanks for being a great support in the Best and Worst day threads, it really improves my mood :D

Void Ventus, Hydrohs, Jb: for giving me advice on Otomes, thank you.

ChloboShoka, Avietta_Ikarilove, zeldafan128, AmethystLeslie, Kyuu-tales: when I think of other shippers who I'm fond of in the Shipper's community, it's mostly you guys. Whether it be fanfiction, Shipping name help for simple rarepair discussion, you're all cool people!

So yeah! If I feel I've missed someone out I'll edit later, but these are the people who I think deserve to be shouted out!

Last edited:

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
BCVM22 for putting up with me.

Dragalge for being a good friend.

Excitable Boy for keeping the humor alive.

Psynergy for being a very helpful and engaging moderator.

Oarfish for being a good buddy of mine.

I may add more, but I'll start with a base.

satopi

Life doesn’t end, …it changes.
Hey, the share your favorite users thread that I've been wanting! :D

Alright let's see: Shoutouts to the boys back home!

Nerdy McNerdface: Thanks for the shoutout. It's really nice having another Alan fan join this site back when I was one of the few people fighting for his honor and getting hate for it at the same time. We share a bunch of opinions but you bring up good points when it comes to debating and I love how you try seeing the bright side of things. I enjoyed reading your posts back when you were fangirling over Champion Steven Stone and writing about the personal issues you were facing at the time.

Satomine Night: I like on how you keep your composure and try not to lose your mind when it comes to frustrating users and adding up on what you're saying in quite a sophisticated manner. Your posts are formatted to sound intelligent and clear, making it hard for users you're debating with hard to twist your words and if they do, it makes them sound less convincing. You're also really fun to talk to both on our thoughts on an episode/topic and on a personal level. It's also pretty cool and quite the unexpected surprise when I got the first message (I can remember) from you when you asked how did I become a certified Alan Apologist and where can you get it?! :D I also love how you try to contribute to the whole site, taking time off from your busy schedule to make banners and avatars for our fellow small community here. You're also one of the main people who helped me get over my anxiety for a few things I said in the past like learning the mechanisms and issues of using a car.

Daniel31: I really liked reading your love posts to Serena and how your views changed my perspective on her. You're also a really cool and humorous person to talk with. It's fun when we're exchanging stories and you crack the best jokes! :p It's also really nice when I need advice or wisdom from someone who experienced wayyy more than me. I always thank the people older than me who warn me on certain things so that I won't stumbled on those bad habits and to be cautious. The GIFs and images you send me when you're giving your reaction to something is great like that one where Eevee is hiding behind Serena frightened. That one was really adorable!! Thank you for being so supportive of not just what I'm doing and my views about choosing happiness over money but standing against what the majority at the time believed that you thought were wrong.

Janovy: I'm sure I said this before but you were one of the veteran users I really admired back when I was a new user myself. It made me happier than it should of when you sent me a Friend Request (I was fangirling at that moment. :p) Whenever you're triggered by a comment, it can be really entertaining in a way even though you were really mad. :p I really liked that we shared the same views on underrated things like BW, Iris, & SM. The way you respond to people and your use of sarcasm did influence me and encouraged me at the same time on how to deal with aggravating users. It also helped me in showing off my passion for certain topics instead of concealing it or trying to be neutral when you feel differently.

Frozocrone: Your posts always make me laugh when you're obviously making a joke while also proving your point like when you said, "Heaven forbid I stay on topic" when you had a controversial opinion. I also agree with a lot of the posts you make and I always look forward to reading them. :) You seem like such a creative person, and definitely engaging person to be debating with!

Maldread: Another veteran user I admired. Your posts are always on point. You have the perfect mix of serious, bright examples and thoughts while also cracking clever wits you have up your sleeve. Your predictions and reviews are always a delight. Definitely one of the best people here on these forums! :D

Soniman: Even though I don't agree with everything you say, you give out insightful posts that help me understand a clear perspective that isn't like some users who's trying to say the same point but end up rambling and making themselves not be taken seriously. I appreciate that you don't verbally attack others and try to keep yourself from going on a rage.... but your arguments with Janovy are expected and welcomed! :D Your explanations are straight to the point, I always read your points just to hear your opinions since I value them.

PokegirlFan~: I always love talking to you!!! You're such a kind and fun person. You're so friendly to mostly everyone and you try to keep the topics going. I also enjoyed seeing you get a new avatar with the tagline complimenting it. Your posts are pretty entertaining and it's just great talking to you about various topics. Definitely a user I recommend talking to!! :D

AuraChannelerChris: Your wonderful use of sarcasm is so excessive that I surprise myself when I know you're serious and when you're joking. You sure do know how to make ingenious jokes.

345ash-greninja: Even though I highly disagree with your thoughts and I really don't appreciate you attacking my posts constantly, without your posts, I wouldn't get my daily laughs or sweet debating.

Sushi: Keep throwing that shade girl. I love it when you post, your snark keeps people in check but you're also very professional and firm about it.

Last edited:

GrizzlyB

Confused and Dazed
Shoutouts to the people I recognize who helped keep the GCT alive for the past year or so (non-staff who posted more than about once, in no particular order): Abstinence Pistols, Akwakwak, Auraninja, Baba Yaga, Cifala, Eternal Darkness, Excitable Boy, GhostAnime, intergalactic platypus, Jb, John Madden, Maldread, NintendoFan82, Pesky Persian, Phoopes, Pikachu Fan Number Nine, Rezzo, Sonic Boom, The Admiral, Vernikova, Void Ventus, Zazie, and Zora. Congrats, you guys did a terrible job!

May edit in some more sincere shoutouts later. May not.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Here's the people i feel like shouting out to that i've talked to since last year....

Acsended Dialga: One of my first friends in 2017 and a huge supporter of my feelings for korrina :3 nice to talk to on discord too^^

Raichu27: A nice christian friend who just likes me for who I am and would NEVER try to change that. He also sends me nice images^^

Satoshiandtouko: A nice girly male who likes serena a lot, and is sweet to talk to when he is on^^

TrottingMincinno: My NUMBER ONE wifi buddy/rival! We've battled like a hundred times now i bet lol

Nator: I wasn't always nice to him from the start, lets face it, due to autism problems i had. But now me and him get along very great! I'm so happy about that :)

Wolfaotic: Nator's wonderful girlfriend. Has a wonderful personality to boot. Love's Persona like I love Korrina and is fun to talk to :3

Playful Latios: His rping on my vms is adorable. I really enjoy my talks with him :)

Pipeary: He's the owner of the new Dawn fan club. I remember thinking he was female or something at first. I like that he like's Dawn and her pokemon a lot and would like to be better friends with him. I think he joined this year.

King Aegaslash: I remember I talked with him a lot around when he first joined! He had a lot of stuff to say regarding the pokemon video games :3 I may of wifi battled him too. He was nice. Doesn't seem to go online a lot anymore now though.

Not sure who else to add :p I'm sure there will be others, though! Also my mom need's the computer now i think so i'm just gonna end this now.

Several of them have autism like me too but i didn't really feel like pointing out who.

EDIT: OH I FORGOT SOMEONE!!!

Darthlord7: An overall nice and supportive guy :) I had fun making his birthday blingee too^^

EDIT2: Another person i'd like to add:
345ash-greninja: Also an overall nice guy. Its nice talking about the pokemon anime with him time to time^^

EDIT3: I also wanna add one more person...

Trappity_Trappity: A really nice fellow korrina fan who is also a girly girl that i got along with really well. :) I shall miss her :( I heard she can't login anymore...

Jackster 136: He's a really nice and kind friend. People bullying him is the worst :( Please be nice to my friend. He's a great person.

EmeraldLeafBlade: She's been my best friend online in general for almost 14 years.

Last edited:
Shoutouts to the people I recognize who helped keep the GCT alive for the past year or so (non-staff who posted more than about once, in no particular order): Abstinence Pistols, Akwakwak, Auraninja, Baba Yaga, Cifala, Eternal Darkness, Excitable Boy, GhostAnime, intergalactic platypus, Jb, John Madden, Maldread, NintendoFan82, Pesky Persian, Phoopes, Pikachu Fan Number Nine, Rezzo, Sonic Boom, The Admiral, Vernikova, Void Ventus, Zazie, and Zora. Congrats, you guys did a terrible job!

You...didn't mention me first?

We can't be friends anymore.

Shoutout to Ellie for handling some staff issues since I joined, making the clubs forum better for everybody.

Shoutout to GrizzlyB for being good company and listening to my issues.

Shoutout to Bobjr: I think you're a bit strange, insofar as your writing vernacular. I've never seen anything like it. You have a pretty chill internet aura and you're fun to nerd out with on discord, though. :)

Shoutout to Zora: Actually, I'm mostly just jealous because I wish I was as brainy as you, haha.

Shoutout to Zazie: Idk, we don't really talk, I just always thought you were really cool.

Shoutout to chess-z: I enjoy your sassy quips and low tolerance threshold for nonsense.

I'll add more later. *crashes*

Edit:

The Admiral: RIGHT BACK AT YOU, YOU SEXY *****.

John Madden: I don't see you post much anymore which is too bad, but you always stood out to me because of your cleverness and depth of knowledge. When you felt bothered to make posts in the debate forum, I really loved reading them because a lot of the time I learned something new.

Last edited:

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
I have a bad feeling about this. No, not a Badd feeling, that's what that guy from Bionic Commando gets. No, not a ba-a-a-a-ad feeling, that's what you get when you wear wool clothes. No, not a dad feeling, that's... where the **** am I going with this

shout outs to GrizzlyB, Baba Yaga, Zazie, and a couple others for being, very simply, Smart and Cool, and generally people of taste. bobjr too. Like, I'm forgetting people, but basically, there's a select group of people who make political discussion here not something that makes me want to pull my other two wisdom teeth out myself, and a good few people make the general chat thread still worth going to because of the ability to keep that kind of thing rolling.

Vernikova

Champion

How dare mention me fourth to last? :eek:

What is this smiley? :confused:

@Jorah

Pipneary

I have some.

Lady Triox. A great person to talk too.

Hikaneary : An awesome, fellow Dawn fan.

Nebbygetinthebag : Is great to PM.

Jackster 136 : Inspired me to make my club.

Pokegirl fan : First person to join my club

Chiaki bunny : Is a Dawn fan as well.

Last edited:

Acerola

::A Smitten Kitten With One Mitten::
Awww thank you @raichu27 !! <3
Same goes for you! hehe :D

Amourshippper

Pokegirl Fan. Was the first person to welcome me

345ashgreninja. Makes aome awesome status's

Jackster 136. An awesome shipper and is very nice.

Kuzehiko. Makes some great and intresting posts

Pipneary. The Dawn fan club he made is epic.

I'll add more later

Ascended Dialga

@LadyTriox: One of the best and most loyal friends I've ever had. Huge Korrina fangirl who likes girly things. Has a sweet, bubbly personality and a big heart. Often hangs out in the Games forum which I also frequent. Has Asperger's just like me and is always fun to talk to.

@Sketchie: An awesome and artistic transgender guy. Talking to him is always a blast. Would definitely party with him irl if I could.

@Wolfaotic: A transgender furry boy with Asperger's. Is intelligent and mature for his age, has very cool tastes in media, and as LadyTriox said, has a wonderful personality. Often seen in the Games forum.

@Satoshi & Touko: Another friend with Asperger's. Very kind and nice to talk to. Loves Serena and is a known shipper.

@General Nonsense: I haven't seen her on here in over a year, but has stayed in touched with me through other media. Another one of the nicest and loyalest friends I have. She loves to play D&D, draw pictures of her own characters, and write stories. She has an amazing and beautiful mind!

@Nerdy McNerdface: Another nice friend who is very smart and eloquent for her age. She loves anime, video games, visual novels, and drawing chibis.

@Bguy7: A Nintendo and astrophysics nerd. Known for his frequent and well-thought-out posts in discussion threads about Pokémon and other Nintendo games. Has his own fan-made Pokémon region called Tenno, and has written episodes of Ash Ketchum's adventures in said region. Check out his profile if your interested in seeing some nifty Pokémon concepts.

@Doomdour: Fellow fan of hard rock/heavy metal. Highly dependable Pokémon trading partner and breeder, collects bank ball Pokémon.

@Scherzando: Doomdour's girlfriend. Very sweet and thoughtful to talk to. Also a dependable trading partner and breeder.

@Alatar VGC: Another friend with whom I'm in touch through media outside of Serebii. He's a great competitive Pokémon battling buddy.

@Playful Latios: Another friend with whom I'm in touch through media outside of Serebii. Hardworking. Likes to RP as his favorite Pokémon Latios. Frequently checks on his friends, like I do.

@kawaiiconcept: A sweet and kind furry friend who loves to cuddle, make people feel special, and RP as her favorite Pokémon Espeon.

@Acerola: A relatively new friend of mine who is super-friendly and easy to get along with. Sometimes seen in the Games forum.

@Genaller: Another relatively new friend. He's a lover of anime and a fellow math nerd.

@Phsy-Spark: Another friend of mine commonly seen in the Games forum. She's very cool and she has a twin sister, @Shinehollow. She loves video games of various franchises and talks about them a lot. She likes Assassin's Creed, Fire Emblem, Pokémon, and Resident Evil among many others. She's friendly and is always willing to carry a conversation about said games!

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
@LadyTriox Girly-girls are awesome! That’s partly why my adorable little Ayla is the way she is. ^^

@nel3 One of my favorite people here whom I seem to share a lot in common with as a Pokemon SM/USUM player. We’re both big fans of trainer customization and have put in countless hours at Festival Plaza. ^^

I know there is more, so I’ll edit the list when I remember them.