• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Memento Mori: Even Gods Must Die Discussion Thread

Guywhoiam

Dr. Researcher Man
Going together would make a lot more sense. After all, shouldn't we all be in the same place when transported back to the present? Nobody wants to be left behind.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
my many apologizes, but with school and exams coming up, i am afraid i will have to leave this rp. may your many adventures be fruitful. Godspeed

Niihyl

Posthuman
Aw... sorry to see you go. Bye...

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
wait, may our characters catch pokemon from the past? If someone already asked this, sorry.

Guywhoiam

Dr. Researcher Man
I was under the impression that we could, so long as they were the ones listed by the GM. At least that's how I took when he told Mudkip back on page 1 of this discussion.

Niihyl

Posthuman
Erm, yes. If the Pokemon are in the Wild Pokemon list. I didn't post one did I? I'll post one soon. After everyone gets started on the path to Sunyshore.

Edit: Ninja'd. Guywhoiam is right. Ooh, mysterious letter...

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
oh, thanks, guy. I wonder if it's allowed for Musica to catch a pokemon? Like, a Ralts or a Kirlia?

Guywhoiam

Dr. Researcher Man
You should be thanking Niihyl, all I did was tell you what he said.

Anyway, that's what I was going to have the note say too, but I didn't want to disrupt your plot or anything. Glad to see you had the same Idea.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
okay, thank you fellow yellow, looks like i don't need to thank you anymore, not-so yellow.

XD

Niihyl

Posthuman
Ha lol. Thanks for the easy method of injecting that into the story. I've been trying to get it in. Now, only Guy knows about it... the rest of the characters will find out... if Guy tells them.

Guywhoiam

Dr. Researcher Man
Guy will tell them eventually. I was planning when we started to get near Sunyshore, which is when I figured Guy would express his doubts. But I haven't decided yet.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Maybe make him say it to Musica first, since everyone knows Musica will keep secrets a secret? Also, Musica also doesn't want to kill Arceus.

(He isn't a traitor, but he still doensn't want to kill Arceus)

Guywhoiam

Dr. Researcher Man
Ok, Guy will tell Musica first. Maybe Musica could sense Guy's doubt, and explain to him that doesn't want to kill Arceus either? And I don't think I'd call Guy a traitor, after all, he was never told why he was there. So, he didn't change allegiance, just never picked a side. Until recently. But, call him as you will.

Last edited:

treespyro

Vintage much?
Mariana is well.

She's pretty. That's really all I got maybe I should have made her more taxing.

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words
Ha lol. Thanks for the easy method of injecting that into the story. I've been trying to get it in. Now, only Guy knows about it... the rest of the characters will find out... if Guy tells them.

Um... If you're talking about Musica being a Gallade, Tensei knows too because he can see the auras of pokemon.

Niihyl

Posthuman
Um, I was talking about the letter Guy found, but wha?! Tensei knows? (Did I miss that? Whoops...)

Alright. Is there a reason he hasn't told everyone?

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words
Um, I was talking about the letter Guy found, but wha?! Tensei knows? (Did I miss that? Whoops...)

Yeah... He spotted Musica's aura in my first or second post.

Alright. Is there a reason he hasn't told everyone?

Yeah, he understands that Musica has reasons for keeping his identity a secret, just like Tensei has his reasons for keeping his Trainer V persona up. He also respects Musica's secrecy because he thinks he'd be afraid of ridicule and understands that.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
thank you for not telling anyone. Does he know what species Musica is? cuz I'm pretty sure aura can't do that...

GM, could I possibly make a third character? =P

Niihyl

Posthuman
What kind of character? They can't just phase into existence. They'll have to already be in the past/join us when we return to the present.

Also, if you do, I don't want them being delegated to "one-line of dialogue" characters, like Rose. Rose hardly exists but to act as an extension of Musica...

And I hope people start posting again now that it's the weekend. Maybe I'm overreacting, but it's been nearly a day... (Yes I am overreacting. Don't mind me.)