• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Memento Mori: Even Gods Must Die Discussion Thread

Guywhoiam

Dr. Researcher Man
In case any of you are wondering what exactly it was that Guy did, you should watch Episode 351 of the anime for reference. The episode was called "Me, Myself and Time".

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
My first post in the discussion thread. Hi guys. :3

My post probably exaggerated the whole world falling apart thing, then again, The world's falling apart! xD

Now, how am I going to get Mari and Tim to Celestic Town in the middle of all this chaos? xD

Niihyl

Posthuman
Nah, everyone else is making light of it. The whole world is frickin' fallin' apart people!

Hurricanes! Tsunamis! Earthquakes! Forest Fires! Solar Radiation! Landslides! Everything nature has at her disposal will be tossed at you!

I suppose they could hitch a ride on a military convo or something. They're going around rescuing people... they could say their parents are in Celestic Town or summat like that.

Guywhoiam

Dr. Researcher Man
Sorry about the massive time skips, but nothing of note happened during them.

Sorry for the double post, but I don't think anyone here knows what 'daemon' means. All it is, is an alternate spelling of 'demon'. It means the exact same thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
yea, we kind of know. What Musica said meant, as my brother might say, "Why the f*ck is he always calling me that?"

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
the type-based trials... Musica is a Psychic/Fighting type with a huge variety of different typed attacks... HOLY SHYT he's going to do good.

I feel kinda cheap... I'm the only character with any useful abilities for these trials...

Last edited:

Niihyl

Posthuman
Whoaaaaa. You must be psychic. Not that psychic will do you any good... MUAHAHAHAHAHA... *cough*.

Well, for those of you who refuse to read the large letters in my signature, I'll be gone for a week and a half... I'll give you a (maybe two) challenge in advance before leaving.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
It never fails. Every single time there are challenges of some sort, there is always a fear challenge. xD

I have to do two, one for Tim, and one for Mari.

This'll be fun. xD

On a different note, are Musica/Lilith becoming a couple?

Because Pokemon/Human pairings might be illegal. xD *shot*

Last edited:

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
It never fails. Every single time there are challenges of some sort, there is always a fear challenge. xD

I have to do two, one for Tim, and one for Mari.

This'll be fun. xD

On a different note, are Musica/Lilith becoming a couple?

Because Pokemon/Human pairings might be illegal. xD *shot*

No.

Yes.

Yes.

Maybe.

No.

Also, Gallades and Gardevoirs are too human to be pokemon!!!

Niihyl

Posthuman
As you all know, (unless you've been refusing to read my signature for the past few days) I'm going to be gone. So... uh... once Guy's posted, someone post something along the lines of this:

Gin walks through the tunnel (last again) smashes the Dark-Plate, takes the Azure Flute from Lilith, blows it, summons magic stairway, describes the next challenge; the Flying Challenge.

As you walk up the stairway, it just ends. It cuts off, and there's no other end in sight.

"The Flying Plate demands creativity, imagination, freedom, and energy. To complete the test, jump off the edge of the stairway, and let the air guide you. Believe that the air will take you, and change its form. No other powers will work here except for sheer imagination. This is the closest you may ever get to the euphoria of Creation.

Inspiration... the base of the word is spirare... air. This is one of the more enjoyable Trials... but it requires belief. Blind faith if you will... since after all, there may be nothing off the edge of the stair."

Alright, so someone post something along those lines please.

When you do the challenge, you will fall, and (hopefully) survive and land on the edge of the rest of the stair, which is just floating in mid-air.

Niihyl

Posthuman
Hehe, this should fix some trauma. Unless you're afraid of heights... then you'd have more trauma... uh... hey, who said this was going to be fun and games?

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
well, they might follow Musica's example as Rose did, and just summon up something.

Musica summoned up wind and power for his wings
Rose summoned up a flying nimbus, copying Dragonball. (credit was given to Akira Toriyama)

MudkipsAreAwesome

I was there.
As you all know, (unless you've been refusing to read my signature for the past few days) I'm going to be gone. So... uh... once Guy's posted, someone post something along the lines of this:

Gin walks through the tunnel (last again) smashes the Dark-Plate, takes the Azure Flute from Lilith, blows it, summons magic stairway, describes the next challenge; the Flying Challenge.

As you walk up the stairway, it just ends. It cuts off, and there's no other end in sight.

"The Flying Plate demands creativity, imagination, freedom, and energy. To complete the test, jump off the edge of the stairway, and let the air guide you. Believe that the air will take you, and change its form. No other powers will work here except for sheer imagination. This is the closest you may ever get to the euphoria of Creation.

Inspiration... the base of the word is spirare... air. This is one of the more enjoyable Trials... but it requires belief. Blind faith if you will... since after all, there may be nothing off the edge of the stair."

Alright, so someone post something along those lines please.

When you do the challenge, you will fall, and (hopefully) survive and land on the edge of the rest of the stair, which is just floating in mid-air.

Yes I've read this. Just thought I should end my post where I ended it.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
??? Guy didn't quit, did he? We just had an argument... if I made him quit, I apologise.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Hey, dude, if I post less often, so Musica doesn't become a part of everything, will you stay?