• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Memento Mori: Even Gods Must Die Discussion Thread

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Well I don't want this RP to die.

I like my characters too much. xD (These two are my favorites, and I use them frequently. There are few RPGs where I can get away with Tim being a Werewolf.) xD

So, what are we gonna do after we find Arceus anyway? Fight him/her/it?

Last edited:

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
We find him at the top of the stairs, I'm guessing, and then... *cue Sephiroth theme music* hehehehehehehe... hahha.. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA... MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH!!!! (supposed to be evil laugh)

Niihyl

Posthuman
No worries. We'll keep it alive. And there's a whole two chapters after Arceus, so look forward to those. Arceus is only the penultimate boss battle. There is something beyond!

Crap... my monitor's busted, so I'm usign amazing blind typing skills.

Yes. Sephiroth Music will totally happen.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
I should make that Musica's theme song, if one of his wings ever get torn off. (Sephiroth's theme song is called "One-winged Angel". )

Niihyl

Posthuman
Remember, no spamming. So, next trial will be Steel. Just thought you all should know.

... Wait, did everyone post? Then I'll edit the Steel Trial into my post.

So... I guess we'll do the trials then. Dark, Fighting, and Flying are down, time for Steel.

Niihyl

Posthuman
... Crap. Urgh... still running off fumes... :p

Went camping RIGHT AS I CAME BACK HOME after a week. Honestly? Mom? Dad? Lemme sleep.

Well, go catch up. We'll continue... soon-ish.