• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Memento Mori: Even Gods Must Die

Status
Not open for further replies.

MudkipsAreAwesome

I was there.
I edited my post.

Niihyl

Posthuman
@mudkipsareawesome

Alright, it's a little better. I'll accept you now, just be sure to do your absolute best. :)

Manaphy Mare

1000 Words
And done, I hope you like him.

Name: Tensei Hikarizuisho

Player Type: Pokémon Trainer

Appearance:
Tensei stands at a medium-tall height. His build is slender and slightly athletic. His limbs are rather scrawny, but not to the point that people would mistake him for malnourished if they saw him. His torso has a tiny bit more definition. Most would equate his build to that of most J-rock or J-pop stars. He has a moderate tan with no visible blemishes. Tensei’s pin-straight hair is a glowing ash-blonde and falls to just above his shoulders. His face is moderately long, yet a little rounded with high cheekbones and smooth cheeks. His eyebrows are fairly thin when compared to his peers. The expression that is usually adorning his face is shy in nature. His shimmering celadon eyes bear a look of serene gentility; that is if they are not obscured by the lenses of his goggles.

Tensei’s current outfit is a white v-neck with a navy sailor collar. The shirt itself has an elbow length sleeve on its right side, but lacks a left sleeve. His left hand is covered by a white, fingerless glove with a golden wrist. Further up on the arm, over the middle of his bicep, is a blue arm band with a single white racing stripe running across the center. On his right wrist is a white cord bracelet with a gold, crescent shaped charm. He wears a pair of navy blue cargo shorts and matching air skates. Wrapped around his head is a bright scarlet headband with a Celtic knot-work pattern that resembles an upturned crescent moon. Over his eyes is a pair of scarlet goggles with silvery, mirrored lenses.

Personality:
Tensei is innocent like a child and occasionally gullible. He cares about all life, and will often put someone else’s safety before his. His most obvious quality is his purity of heart; he is always kind and caring. He tends to be calm with a very level head. Tensei is fairly curious and willing to try new things at least once. It is this curiosity that often gets him into sticky situations; luckily he usually has his friends there to bail him out.

Tensei’s general demeanor, once he feels comfortable with a group, is fairly kind and outgoing. He still remains quiet and serious, but he is much more outgoing and willing to put his two cents in. The two constant traits he has is his ease of scaring and startling; especially by thugs, gang members and thunder. His typical reaction when presented with any of these is to duck behind one of his tougher-looking friends for protection or –in the case of the latter- duck under the covers. Even though he is easily frightened, ghost stories and haunted houses don’t really scare him that much due to their predictability -and the horror movies he and his mom would watch every Friday night. They may, however, get a scream of surprise -especially if the source is behind him- and an occasional jump behind his closest -physically speaking- friend for cover.

Tensei is generally sweet and gentle around others; often to a fault. Overall he is very weak emotionally; it takes very little for him to burs into tears. In contrast, however, he is actually quite intelligent when compared to most of his peers. Despite his intelligence he is not pompous or aloof, but rather humble and down-to-earth. He tends to be very formal and well mannered. Tensei has one major vice: sweets. His favorite happens to be chocolate. One thing Tensei hates to do is make waves; he would even say something that completely goes against his personality just so that everyone else will get along. Another of Tensei’s quirks is that he has been starting to help the police under the alias Trainer V and tends to refer to himself as the hero of love and beauty.

History: Tensei was born on Five Island of the Sevii Islands as the son of a semi-prominent paleontologist. Most of his early childhood was fairly average with him receiving his Igglybuff, Chatta, at the age of seven. When he turned eight his father’s work forced the family to pack everything up and move to the Orre region. It was then that Tensei learned about Shadow pokemon as well as his abilities as a seer. He was initially surprised at his powers, but soon found out that his mother and her father both had similar abilities as well. Unfortunately for him most citizens were prejudiced against those whom had the ability to see a pokemon’s aura and shunned the boy at first.
After seeing the lawlessness and injustice of the area he decided to use his abilities to help the police. One assignment he received had him investigate claims that a coliseum deep in the under was handing out incredibly rare shadow pokemon. He was to win the next tournament and, if the rumors were true to any degree, help his prize to open its heart. With the help of Chatta, as well as Gol, his Goldeen, and his Gyardos, Hunni, he fought his way through the coliseum’s trainers and eventually emerged victorious. After his victory he met with the head of the coliseum and was given his prize in the form of a shadow Phione. Since then he has been on several other assignments. One of his most recent was to investigate suspicious activity in the vicinity of Realgam Tower. It was on this mission that he encountered an old man, who he would later learn was known as Gin, who told him the tale of Arceus in a rather odd fashion. He then gave Tensei a slip of paper with a note telling him of a meeting on Extralink Island in the Unova region. With that he reported back stating that it was simply a rumor, but he found a possible new case and would be investigating further. With that he, with Chatta, Phione, and Venus by his side, set out for Extralink Island. Now he finds himself in a Sinnoh village almost half of a century in the past surrounded by strangers with a common goal: retrieve the Azure Flute and stop Arceus from destroying the world.

Special: Tensei has the ability to see a pokemon’s aura; he also is capable conjuring barriers to defend others. Some compare his barriers to using Reflect and Light Screen at once, but he says that his barriers are much weaker than either of the moves. In addition he has another weakness; if a barrier of his gets destroyed it causes him a great deal of agony, enough to debilitate him for a short while. It should also be noted that he has a great deal of skill with ballet, gymnastics, and Muay Thai; however he has a great deal to go before he could be considered a master of the latter of the three.

Pokémon:

Name: Chatta

Species: igglybuff

Appearance: Chatta has very little that differentiates herself from an ordinary igglybuff. The only difference is the spiral pattern on her forehead, it looks more like a diamond than a circle.

Personality: One word that could accurately explain Chatta is talkative; however one word alone wouldn’t work for a personality section. Chatta is a bubbly, effervescent girl who could spend days talking until all those around her go completely mad. This is not to say she doesn’t know how or when to be silent; she actually has been known to be quiet if the situation requires it. Chatta doesn’t hate Phione, rather she pities him and tries to do what she can to help him reopen his heart.

Special:
Chatta has trained herself to effectively speak with humans; however it has cost her the capability to evolve. Due to her father being a Pikachu she knows the move thunder punch.

Species: Phione

Appearance: Phione looks like a typical Phione with barely any deviations from the norm. There is one, major deviation, however, while most phione have circular markings above their eyes, his seem to be shaped more like five-pointed-stars. In addition the gem on his chest is a bright pink rather than the typical red.

Personality: To be blunt Phione is cold, calculating, and incredibly stoic. Despite this he is also known to be fiercely loyal to Tensei, and will only disobey orders if he perceives an alternative to be much more efficient. In addition to this he is quite aloof and arrogant towards others to the point that the only one he shows any sign of respect to is Tensei, whom he still regards as an idiot, space cadet, or dreamer most of the time.

Special: Though his heart is close to opening, Phione is still a shadow pokemon and knows the shadow moves Shadow Storm and Shadow Rush.

Name: Venus

Species: Beautifly

Appearance: Venus has the appearance of a typical Beautifly with the sole difference of her wings being larger than average.

Personality:
Venus is a calm and elegant pokemon with a warm and cheerful disposition. Most who meet her regard her as a “team mom” of sorts due to her caring and nurturing personality. She tends to take Phione’s harsh criticisms in stride because she knows he is only acting like that because of the horrors he was forced to endure which closed off his heart.

Special: None

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
looks like a nice Rp, i would like a reservation for a Pokemon Ranger. i might have time to work on it today, but the latest it will be up is friday. Sorry, i am trying to focus more on my school work.

Alliance

Re-Arrival
Ok, you said rangers could have a little legendary like Shaymin or Manaphy..... I hope I have a good enough app to be allowed my Manaphy. I WUV MANAPHY. WITH WINGS

Name: Alisa Ashmina Jamieson

Player Type: Pokemon Ranger

Appearance: Alisa is a slim, slight girl, standing at a mere 5'2. Her complexion is a pale, standing at borderline white. She has a couple of freckles, mainly the dusting around her nose. She has a scar reching from a centimetre from her eyebrow, to the left, and reaching down to near her chin.

Her hair is a dark blue, almost black, and reaches down to her waist in a wave of curls. More often than not she ties it up in a high ponytail, with a red ribbon for an added touch.

Her outfit is simple and the complete opposite of garish and tacky. It consists of a simple white t-shirt, with short sleeves. Over that she wears a simple red jacket, with a yellow collar.
Around her waist is a simple black belt, with a silver buckle. The belt alos has some small pockets, similiar to a tool belt.
On her legs she wears a pair of black pants, which reach down to her ankles. Down the outer sides is a white line.
On her feet she wears simple white sneakers, with some blue as well.

Personality: Alisa is a young lady oftenly descirbed as "two-sided"
Her first side is her major one, and is one of happiness and cheer. On this side she is sweet and caring, and will always help a comrade, friend or Pokemon. She fights for what she thinks is right, and is a careful planner, using her knowledge to gain an upper hand in many situations. She is, however, loud and cheerful, often trying to see the best in any situation, and making ehr friends see the same happy side.

Her second side is that of grumpiness and anger. On this side she is silent, the opposite of her loud and boisterious cheer. She simply sits on the sidelines and grumbles to herself, and will often yell at a fellow for approaching her. She is sensitive and just a little bit dim, her anger, grumpiness or sadness clouding the smart part of her mind. She is slightly unco-ordinated, and will often yell if she knocks soemthing other. There's so such thing as "careful, cautious" in this sides vocabulary.

Luckily for most, she is usually on side one.

History: Alisa was born in the seaside town of Undella Town, living in a rented villa. Her parents, almost broke, had bought the house mere days before she was born. After she was born, the life of her parents became much better, especially after they won a prize for a lot of money. Alisa was pampered, and her parents proclaimed her a good luck charm, and wanted to keep her sae, lest their good fortune run out. At school, she wasn't allowed to run, had to always walk, and was never allowed to participate in spoting events. Not even a dancing class or two. She was to be kept safe at all times.

After years of this pampered, sheltered life Alisa ran from home, and caught a ferry from Castelia Town to another region. One of the few known as "Ranger Regions".
Once their, she applied to be a Ranger, and was accepted. After that, she experienced the world to the fullest, saving Pokemon and stopping bad guys.

A few years into her new Ranger lifestyle she was given a mission of protecting a small water tyep colony. After arriving, she discovered the cause of the water colonies need for protection.

An egg was being kept safe.

She convinced locals not to harm them, and also convinced the small colony that the egg would be in good hands with her. After taking the egg from it's make-shift nest, it hatched, revealing, to Alisa's great surprise, a Manaphy.

Being the first thing the Manaphy saw, it assumed that Alisa was it's mother, and refused to leave her side. Which meant it was forced to stay on land. This made the poor Manaphy sick, and Alisa took it back to the ocean, convincing it that it would be fine without her.

A mere week later Manaphy was back, and healthy as could be. After some heavy consideration, Alisa accepted Manaphy as a partner Pokemon, for it would never leave her side. And a loyal Pokemon is a trusted friend.

After a journey to Sinnoh on another mission, Alisa was advanced by Gin, who told her to go to the Entralink. Making the excuse that she was visiting her parents, she went back to Unova, and visited the Entralink, where she and Skye, as she had come to call Manaphy, were sent back half a century with a simple mission. Retrieve the Azure Flute.

Name: Skye

Species: Manaphy

Appearance: Skye's jewel on her chest is purple rather than red, and what is yellow on a Manaphy is instead red. Her eyes are also green.

Personality: Skye is a relatively shy Pokemon. Most of the time, she is content to hide behind Alisa's leg, whimpering. In battles or other situations, however, Skye gains the courage to leap out and fight/defend as best she can. If you get to know her, she is a cheerful and happy companion, and she tries her best in everything. Except maybe meeting new people. Like I said, Skye is shy.

Special: Skye can speak some broken English, like Manaphy is movie 9.

Hope this is good enough! ^^
Oh, and just a note, I refer to Skye as a girl. Because calling Pokemon an "it" is wrong.

Niihyl

Posthuman
@Manaphy Mare & Aslynn (I can't type hearts)

Heh, Phione and Manaphy. At least they're not both the same... Oh well, Accepted, both of you.

@deltakurumiru4

Welcome aboard. Reserve noted.

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
cool, and one thing, can my pokemon partner have a musical instrument?

Niihyl

Posthuman
@deltakurumiru4

Sure, that's fine. Ukelele Pichu style? :)

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Well, seeing as how Musica has a guitar, it's only fair...

Electric+Ukelele= electric music notes
Psychic+Guitar= ???

LOL!!! I looked over your pokemon, and your "Hollow" is very similar to "Gluttony", one of the characters in my fanfic!!! they're even both Umbreon! XD

also, as for Centruit, does France even exist in the Pokemon world? cuz if so, Musica's Korean. ASIAN PRIDE.

Last edited by a moderator:

Niihyl

Posthuman
Meh, we can bend canon a little bit. I mean, Unova is based on like, New York City, and Kanto/Johto/Sinnoh are based on places in Japan, so... there could be a france-like region.

Korean? I'm Korean too actually... Okay, we have 9 (or 11, including people who've doubled up) players right now. I figure the RPG is going to start later this week.
People who haven't signed up yet can still sign-up late. I'll figure out a way to fit you in. Or just retcon it and say you've been there from the start.

Niihyl

Posthuman
@Skillfullness

Alright, reservation noted. I'll add you to the first post later. I have to go out right now. Don't worry, I'll probably start tomorrow or so, but you can sign up whenever.

A'ight that's more or less maxed out my limit. No more reservations, but you can still sign-up. If your sign-up is amazing, I'll fit you in.

Limited Acceptance Initiated

Last edited:

Guywhoiam

Dr. Researcher Man
Ok, I'm sorry to do this, but I don't think I'll be able to participate. My laptop got a virus that crashed the hard-drive, and I don't know if I can get the situation rectified before we begin. That said, I hope I can make it, but if I can't, I'm sorry.

Niihyl

Posthuman
Don't worry, you can be re-added midway through. Viruses (virii?) suck... Hope it gets fixed soon..

Were starting in like, 2 hours. GL!

Delta Hunter

The G-Rank MH
BOOM! WITH FIVE MINUTES ON THE CLOCK! WIN!! sorry if the history feels rushed

Name: Halt Beta

Player Type: pokemon ranger

Appearance: Halt’s skin is quite pale, almost pure white, but that never seems to bother him. His eyes are a deep emerald, similar to the color of oak tree’s leaves. His shaggy hair is as black as a midnight in the forest. His overall build is athletic, with no bulgy fat reserves but at the same time no bulging muscles. His nose and ears are a perfect fir for his small head, but his thin lips do not match the other proportions of his head.

He wears the typical ranger garb, but he puts his own spin on it. The short jacket is a mossy green, and the white cuffs are black. The under shirt is black all around, with a golden line splitting it in half. The line split at the belt, and continued as two lines on the long black pants, circling at the knee joint. His gloves are black, with gold knobs at the knuckles. His Capture Styler is the wrist mounted one, with the two red parts at the front and back of the Styler painted over with green, giving it a mossy look, and the middle black strip painted over with gold. His combat boots were cut in half to provide mobility and yet have a tough shoe for when walking on and near dangerous ground. The combat shoes are black with a purple X on the heel and the top of the shoe

Personality: Halt is a cheery person most of the time, often giving tips to others on how to improve their captures, though he keeps a large portion of the knowledge to himself. He can be angry whenever someone disrespects nature or another pokemon, and that will never be a pretty sight. He does have trust issues, and will never let Chrona near anyone they just met for the first time. He can garden very well, and can create the best herb remedies, which he uses for strictly healing Chrona if she is wounded. He cares deeply for Chrona, and will never let anyone near her unless they are close friends or other rangers.

History: Halt was born into a forest protection clan, and basically grew up with the pokemon that lived in the forest. One day when he was 4, he found a mysterious egg near the shrine for Celebii, the guardian of the forest. His grandmother was shrieking that removing the egg of the guardian would bring disaster to the forest, but halt did NOT want to give it up. Finally, his parents intervened and allowed Halt to keep the egg as long as he cared for the baby that hatched from it. It did not hatch for several years, during witch Halt had been reading magazines, though it was only for the ads advertising Rangers and their adventures. Starting then, Halt wanted to be a Pokemon Ranger and protect the peace. His parents, minus his grandmother this time, were completely against this, and forbade him to train for it. The egg hatched three days later, revealing a baby Celebii who bonded with Halt the moment she saw him. Halt started training by jumping from tree trunk to tree trunk, becoming very athletic for his age. He left Chrona in his grandmother’s care, who believed that Halt would be the next guardian of the forest, when he went to the Ranger School. After graduating at the top of his class, he was stationed at a base near Nimbasa City, and quickly moved there with Chrona in tow.
Pokémon: (If any)

Name: Chrona

Species: Celebii

Appearance: Chrona’s antenna are pink, and her pointed hair is dark with the very top being white. Her ocarina is purple, and it is strapped to her back between her wings

Personality: Chrona is a lovable Celebii, often running off to new pokemon just to meet new friends, often dragging Halt into more battles than usual. This little bit of mischievous makes her more lovable, as well as her slight amount of shyness when it comes to playing her ocarina to large amounts of pokemon.

Special: Chrona has learned to play the ocarina, a sweet potato shaped instrument that helps Chrona help Halt capture other pokemon thanks to Halt’s grandmother. Halt has a green thumb, as well as a limited knowledge of electronic equipment.

Last edited:

Niihyl

Posthuman
Alright, it seems a little rushed, watch your capitalization and etc. It's good though. I'll allow celebi, but no time traveling please. Accepted.

Main thread is up!!!

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
hmm... a time-traveller with an ocarina... where have we seen that before? ^^;

Lol, you turned Halt into a human! XDXDXD and now... Link and Halt's travels begin...

treespyro

Vintage much?
See I don't know if I could still sign up as a Ranger but I'll post my sign up just in case.

Name: Mariana Perez

Player Type: Pokemon Ranger

Appearance: Mariana is a female which is obvious but we will start with her features. She has long silky black hair that it down just past shoulders however she never ties it up as she just likes to keep it long and straight. Her eye colour is olive green and the size of her eyes are not big neither small. They do however give the impression that she is easy to approach as a person. Her skin colour is between pale and white which works with her olive green eyes and her black hair. She has small lips and a decent sized nose without any blemish or pimples on her face in some cases due to make-up actually covering most likely. Mariana's height and weight are pretty average for a female of her age. Her height is 5'9 and her weight is average but close to skinny which is the norm for her age. Mariana's body is basically giving her extra lift because of her long legs even though it gives her the impression that she is taller than she actually is. Her chest is medium-large and can draw a couple of eyes even though her clothing doesn't help. Now we move on to the clothing, the attire of Mariana Perez. Mariana likes as previously stated, to wear her hair long and straight which means that she has no hairclips at all. She wears nice plain gold earnings without much to brag about. She wears a necklace along with that which is a modest silver plain necklace with nothing more to add to that. Her clothing is a nice black jacket with buttons that over it has a light brown scarf around her neck. Under the black jacket, Mariana wears a simple white top. She wears blue jeans to basically keep her warm or to make her modestly stylish and her footwear is basically dark brown fashion boots that go from her shin down. Now when it comes to make-up though, Mariana likes to add a little foundation as well as dark red lipstick along her small sized lips. She also wears a little bit of black eye shadow which isn't really noticeable. So basically Mariana is modestly fashionable with black hair, olive green eyes and average height making her good looking in some aspects and just plain in other aspects when it comes to appearance.

Personality: Mariana is a complex character in short. In more detail, she gives the impression that she is cold and distant which is not the case with her personality at all. She is very warm and friendly if she gets to know the person. This means that she is quite shy on the onset of meeting someone new but she does eventually warm up to them with of course circumstances. Mariana falls into the loyalty category, meaning that if you are nice and stick by the rules she will be loyal but if you do back-stab her or go against a promise then she wouldn't be see you as trusting as she did previously. If you do lose her trust or make her angry, she does a have a little Latin fire inside her. She will blow up and then will fight back meaning that she is tough but fair as well. Mariana is very hard working and doesn't like to draw attention to herself when she is getting the job done at any aspects. She treats everyone on their merits which means that she can be a bit too much of a follower rather than a leader however it does give the impression that she is quite tactical in getting the job done quickly without any cause of concern. With Mariana, she likes to be fashionable but she doesn't want to be too fashionable, she just wants to be herself. Also to add that when it comes to a guy she likes, it is pretty obvious for everyone else around her and she will make her case that if it does happen. She is not really the joking type in that she never makes jokes nor does she get them but she does have a dry sense of humor which is never used. Also Mariana likes to take the backseat when it comes to missions and her job going more into the hustle and we will think before we go into anything that is dangerous. She uses her athletic advantage in speed, jumping and pacing as she does a lot of track/field type of activities to pass time meaning that she is fit and she enjoys being fit. She also has a Spanish accent I guess.

History: Mariana's history begins with her parents getting married very young because they showed their love a bit too early. Her mother got married at the age of 18 as her father was 19. They both moved out of their respective families' homes and decided to start a flower business in a nice quaint shop in the town of Accumula. Mariana was their only children considering that she was the reason why her parents go married in the first place. She loved flowers when she was young meaning that she loved the environment. This lead her from the path of being a Pokemon Trainer when she was younger which her father would have rather Mariana do then anything else. Mariana basically ran the flower store when she was 15 until one day when she read a flyer about a Pokemon Ranger coming to visit for an exhibition. She got permission to go to the exhibition and she watched in awe as the Pokemon Ranger gave a lecture on what they do and showed how and why. Knowing that she really cared for wild Pokemon and the environment, it was that switch which gave Mariana her path for the future. She told her parents about her dreams and with all the profits they made that year from the store, they sent Mariana to a Pokemon Ranger Course in a nearby big city. Mariana wasn't as smart as 80 percent of the students but she worked really hard to achieve her dreams because she was determined to get what she wanted regardless of the output and the amount of pain and suffering that she had to go through. She eventually managed to get the accreditation she needed to become a Pokemon Ranger. She then worked around Accumula Town, so she could help her parents out with the flower shop and she could also do her Pokemon Ranger duties with her Pokemon with her. While Mariana was travelling though, she bumped into an old man who told her some very interesting information that would change a lot in her life.

Pokémon:

Name: Arcanine (If I do have to have a nickname then call him Dario)

Species: Arcanine

Appearance: There isn't much difference on the Apparerance of Dario in comparison to other Arcanines. It is very similar to how it looks because there is no difference that could been seen between Mariana's Arcanine or an Arcanine in the Wild. Meaning that isn't much that is special with this Pokemon because it looks the same. To solve that problem though, Mariana put a green scarf on her Arcanine which to loves to wear. That gives it some look and also gives it some differentiation between Dario/Arcanine and a normal Arcanine or another trainer's one.

Personality: Dario is very loyal to Mariana and very protective of her due to their history together. This makes it hard for anyone to actually meet Mariana or her Pokemon because of the fierce loyalty that Dario has of its owner. It is very warm to anyone if Mariana trust that person and will protect that person to a certain degree but not as much as putting its body in line for that person unless it is Mariana herself. It doesn't like to give up at any costs and will do anything to get the job done like Mariana. It is a very fast Pokemon as normal Arcanines are but it is quicker because of its training that was given to him. It also tracks better than most Arcanines due to the training that Mariana gave to it for their Pokemon Ranger duties together. It will always been around Mariana without any question and can tell how Mariana feels by her expression.

History: Just to make it clearer. Anyway Mariana with the help of her father, went on a trip to find a Pokemon for Mariana. They in fact found a few Pokemon but none that Mariana felt that was something she wanted. She wanted a Pokemon that can be able to do the job that she can. That's when they found a couple of Growlithes together as a group. Mariana manged to befriend one by giving it a berry and they bonded after playing with each other for a good 10 minutes while the other Growlithes just went to sleep or were playing with each other. Mariana's father told her that before it gets dark that they have to go home. So Mariana was about to leave until she asked her father if she could catch that particular Growlithe. Her father allowed her and that's how Mariana caught her only Pokemon. She then trained it very hard until it reached its wall and that's when she knew that she had to evolve it to increase its potential otherwise they couldn't become better with that wall in the way. They went on a trek to find a Fire Stone and it took a long few days when in fact that her mother managed to buy one from her mother anyway. That actually increased their bondness between Dario the Growlithe and Mariana. Then she evolved it using the Fire Stone which is how she got Arcanine. They trained with each other heavily while continuing their Pokemon Ranger duties.

Special: Arcanine can push itself to speeds that is as fast as sound. This does in fact not let it use any fire attacks but only a very very fast tackle or take down and it is very useful for it to escape or to just tire out an opponent.

Niihyl

Posthuman
@treespyro

Sure, you're accepted. The RPG started yesterday, but it hasn't really gotten in gear yet. You're not really late. Post soon! Actual storyline begins soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.