• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Memento Mori: Even Gods Must Die

Bronzong#1

Cell Shaded
Marcus: Marcus was feeling guilty about Kumo dying and now he begins his own confused state of mind.

I tried to go ahead with out them and they came to rescue a wretch like me , and because of that I nearly killed a man and his pokemon and let a pokemon die. I shouldn't be here without me this place would have been safer and Kumo would have lived no doubt now everyone hates me. I screwed up.Bad. now I cant fix my errors I was so overconfident and that got a pokemon killed and a very cool one that I didn't know but I feel so bad for Lilith now. Marcus angry with himself climbs a tree and watches the night sky frustrated this night went so bad.

This day was so promising now destroyed. Dear Arceus- wait that is not right he is trying to kill us all. Please Mew help me please I messed up and I dont know what to do please I need help.

Marcus angry at this horrible day and wishes that would just goes away trying to escape something he cant run away from he will look like a coward if he backs out now he is trapped like a Mamoswine in a trap. He then after an hours falls asleep waiting for tommorow. Dreaming of his life before this quest how normal it was and what he will do to any other poachers if they dare approach him and oddly enough a manefestation of his parents shadowy figures in a tough scrap.

Last edited:

Niihyl

Posthuman
Bronzong#1, your posts are… hard to read. Split it up into separate paragraphs. Even though it’s only Marcus thinking, it’s still hard to read. By the way, it’s Kumo, not Kuro. But feel free to keep going on expanding Marcus’ character.

Lilith Czernobori
By Kumo’s Grave

Half-asleep, Lilith just barely heard Prince’s words.

"You are correct about my nickname... I am indeed a prince." Musica began. "I did run away from my kingdom, but my position is still waiting for me, while my father, the king, rules the kingdom without notifying anyone about my absence... Oh gosh, I don't know how long I've been keeping that cooped up inside me..."

Prince really was a Prince? Lilith had figured. The way he spoke, the way he held himself. Like Royalty. Her mind sharpened slightly, but she still feigned sleep. She wondered if Musica could really read minds, or just emotions.

"Lilith... I am not sure if I am an angel, like you said. My father and my ancestors all had wings... the heir to the throne always had wings. I do not know what I am... when I was at home, people only talked about my great my wings were... When I left, people of other places only spoke that I was a freak, an angel, a mutant, or something worse. I have no idea what I am, I have no idea why my family has wings, I have no idea if these are a blessing or a curse... I have so many secrets, but I can only say one more thing before I leave, or they might get suspicious that I'm doing something I'm not supposed to... I hope you can be truly happy."

How different they were. Lilith had always wanted nothing more than to be different. To be special.

"I'm sure you will be able to get married when the time comes, but I am not sure if I will get what I want for marriage. Looking at who I am, obviously no human will end up with me, that much I'm sure, but by my size, most pokemon wouldn't be able to in the first place, the ones that can will probably be too big... a Gardevoir is probably the only option, since they don't have fur, they are humanoid, and they are kind. I am not sure if I want to marry a Gardevoir, but they are the only ones I know who doesn't judge others by their looks or species... of course, I would still have to find someone who doesn't mind a superpowered, winged, pure-white freak who goes around wearing a cloak. Of course, I'm picky, so the only human girls that would ever love me, in other words, the ones out for my throne, are out, so it seems like I'm either ending up with a Gardevoir, or dying alone. Of course, if I choose the first option, I'm going to convince my parents."

A Gardevoir? Lots of boys thought they were pretty, but to marry one? Arranged marriages? Such princely concerns. Lilith almost laughed. Where did Musica come from? Where did they still have kingdoms? And… why would he say ‘human girls’? Was he saying he wasn’t human himself?

Musica chuckled, "If you heard that, you may be thinking I'm a freak, but hey, a freak I am. Also, there is a reason why I said all that... but that's for some other time. You are the one I can trust the most within the group, yet I still can't bring myself to tell you my secrets out loud, especially when you're awake... I hope you can forgive me, and if you were awake to hear any of that, then please do not talk about it to anyone else."

Did he know she was awake, and was pretending? And there was nothing to forgive. Prince was a sweet kid. And trust… friends… Lilith had never had to worry about those things before. She hoped she wouldn’t let him… any of them down.

Would human girls only love him for his throne? Perhaps he was wrong…

Lilith fell back asleep, comforted now. She touched Kumo’s grave. She was in good company.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
(GM is right, Kuro means Black. Not racism, you hypocrites!)
((Just so you know, this song is a necessary part of the post, so please read the lyrics, and YES, I know this song isn't made by the Fray, but I'm using that version, not Kanye West's version. That means it isn't autotuned, and it is VERY different.))

Sighing, Musica began to jump on top of a tree, with his Gallade strength. Being inhumane had its perks as well as downsides, just like any other thing. Taking his Guitar out, he began to play a tune while singing to it. The tune and voice was both very good, yet you could feel the sadness with each word sung and each note played. While he was singing, however, Eve the newborn Eevee trotted to Lilith, and curled up next to her, falling asleep. She was one of the few creatures in the forest who didn't hear the sad music.

"In the night, I hear 'em talk,
the coldest story ever told
Somewhere far along this road, he lost his soul to a woman so heartless...
How could you be so heartless?
Oh... How could you be so heartless?

How could you be so, cold as the winter wind when it breeze, yo
Just remember that you talkin' to me though
You need to watch the way you talkin' to me, yo
I mean after all the things that we've been through
I mean after all the things we got into
Hey yo, I know of some things that you ain't told me
Hey yo, I did some things but that's the old me
And now you wanna get me back and you gon' show me
So you walk around like you don't know me
You got a new friend,I got homies
But in the end it's still so lonely

In the night, I hear 'em talk,

How could you be so Dr. Evil, you bringin' out a side of me that I dont know...
I decided we weren't gon' speak so
Why we up 3 A.M. on the phone
Why does she be so mad at me fo'
Homie I dont know, she's hot and cold
I won't stop, won't mess my groove up
'Cause I already know how this thing go
You run and tell your friends that you're leaving me
They say that they don't see what you see in me
You wait a couple months then you gon' see
You'll never find nobody better than me

Talkin', talkin', talkin', talk
Baby let's just knock it off
They don't know what we been through
They don't know 'bout me and you
So I got something new to see
And you just gon' keep hatin' me
And we just gon' be enemies
I know you can't believe
I could just leave it wrong
And you can't make it right
so I'm gon' take off tonight
Into the night....

Oh... How could you be so heartless?"

Guywhoiam

Dr. Researcher Man
Guy - Woods

Slay Arceus? Is that why I have been brought here? The old man said nothing of this to me. Something… is not right. Guy had already walked back over to where Monsoon was… standing? It is very hard to tell what exactly a Gastrodon is doing. He looked like he was sitting, but maybe that was standing? “Monsoon. Are you sitting, or standing?” Guy asked curiously as he walked to the other side of the giant slug beast.

“Gastrodon.” Monsoon said with a sarcastic tone.

“Yeah, I… have no idea what you just said.” Guy removed his coat and Snag-machine, and lay on the grass with his head on Monsoon’s side. “Listen, Monsoon, something Lilith said disturbed me. She said we are here to kill Arceus. I… can’t let her, or anyone do that.” Guy looked up at the night sky, “You know, I’ve always thought the Illumise were ugly. But when they light up the sky, they’re still ugly. Just slightly less so.” Guy looked at Musica, who was laying a rose on Kumo’s grave, “And then there’s that guy. Something about him makes me feel very uneasy.” Guy continued to lay there, and thought about when he met the old man, and what his role in this was…

Flashback
Guy sat there, late at night on a park bench, under a street light. He was enjoying his dinner, a delicious sandwich. Yanmecha buzzed furiously next to him. It was obvious Yanmecha wanted a bite, and Guy was going to give him a piece when the wind blew the sandwich out of his hands. Falling to his knees, Guy reached toward the sky and yelled, “My sandwich! Why? Oh Arceus, why?”

Yanmecha began to get really worked up. “Yanmecha, what is it?” Guy asked. Yanmecha then began to fly, something it would only do if in danger. “Is something here? WHATEVER YOU ARE, WHERE EVER YOU ARE, SHOW YOURSELF!” And out of the darkness stepped an elderly man. Guy, relieved, apologized, “Sir, you startled me and my Yanmega. I did not mean to in turn scare you with my challenge. I mean you no harm.”

The old man just continued to walk towards Guy and Yanmega. Guy took a step to the side to allow him by, when the man stopped in front of him. He outstretched his arm, and showed Guy a piece of paper. It was rolled up and tied.

“What is this?” Guy asked cautiously. But the old man just kept his arm extended without saying a word. Guy took the paper, unrolled it, and read it. You want to leave your mark on this world, you do not want to be forgotten. Be at the Entralink at the time on the bottom of the paper, and you will go down in history. When Guy finished reading, he looked up, but the old man was gone. “Yanmecha, tomorrow, we will do as we’d always hoped. We will leave in the morning.” Guy, of course, arrived late.
End Flashback

Guy reached into his pocket and pulled out a pink Pokeball. “Yanmecha, why not come out as well.” With that, he rolled Yanmecha’s ball across the ground where it opened and the Ogre Darner Pokemon flew out. Guy also grabbed Flygon’s ball. “And you, Flygon. I hope you were just left in our time, and not lost in the temporal void.”

Guy and his Pokemon were away from the group. He didn’t want to be bothered by any of them with their silly questions, if they had any. What Guy knew for sure was that if they were there to kill Arceus, then he was not their friend. No, they were all his enemies.So, not only does he have to be wary of V, he must also prevent his new acquaintances from killing god. Well, if he succeeds, then he will still have made his mark. Yes, people will sing songs of his glory and valor in the defense of god. He would not bring it up for now, and see what happens. Perhaps he could change their minds. Perhaps not.

Psychic

Really and truly
Ironbeak Swiftclaw​

Ironbeak was satisfied as the Staravia straightened.“The Azure Humans…they are different. The humans here on the land are normal. But the ones that live on the sky, at the top of the mountain, they are…different. They have power, stranger. They came here before we did, and have been for many times. At this time…when the humans capture us to make us fly to the Mountaintop, a few of their number comes down to the land humans, and brings with him what you seek. They will come today, but they leave quickly. They vanish.” The Staravia shook his head. “We do not enter their domain lightly.” The rest of the flock bobbed their heads with hard eyes.

Her jaw stiffening, Ironbeak nodded gravely. “I understand. They sound a strange bunch.”

“We keep our distance from them. Humans are not to be trusted in any case.” He cocked his head, examining the Skarmory. “It is strange that you fly with them.”

Then, a sudden sharp, piercing voice rang through her brain. ’Hello? You are the Skarmory from before, yes?’ By Ho-Oh’s tail, it was that stupid human wannabe! Not now, you stupid fool! she screamed mostly to herself, though if he was a Psychic-type he likely heard and would shut his trap while she was making negotiations with wild Pokémon. She snapped back to the task at hand.

“Would that I did not have to fly with them, friend,” she croaked, digging her talons into the bark. “Fate is cruel and humans are foolish. Very. Foolish. We make the best of our circumstances. Thank you, Staravia. As I said, I shall speak with them; you shan’t be bothered by them again, on my word.” She spread her crimson wings and spoke the last words to the skies, earning further chattering from the flock.

As she tucked in her wings, a sudden, but not unusual thought occurred to the Skarmory then: she could easily persuade the flock to join her, or at least make use them later should they be needed. A flock like this could go far and prove most useful.

…but no. No. She shook her head. She swept her eyes across the perched flock across the trees, taking in and calculating their potential strengths. No.

No. She would lose them upon her return to the present anyhow, and in that time…well, who knew what affect it would have if her tales already flew in Sinnoh skies. No, best not to.

“Thank you, friends, once again; you have proved invaluable. You have welcomed me from foreign skies and I am no longer a stranger in your trees. Now I must take my leave. Fly fast and fly strong.” She spread her wings and bowed with her entire body.

The flock returned the sentiment and bowed back, satisfied. She took her leave, aware of some few dozen eyes on her retreating form as she made for the village, around which mist of the humans from the Entralink were located.

As she flew, the rest of the shamed Pokémon’s words filled her skull like the buzzing of a Beedrill. ’I know you may feel that I am some human wannabe...but that isn't really the case. I am simply trying to live alongside both human and Pokémon race, and I found that the hidden is easier to understand than the unknown...What I am saying is, I am not a simple Pokémon...In this land, Pokémon do not trust me due to my uniqueness, and humans only want to catch me for my power. I pretend to be a travelling human; both groups trust me more than they did as they saw me without my cloak. I hope you understand...good day.

Ironbeak shook her head. She would not acknowledge such a stupid, self-serving message with a response. The Skarmory could really not care any less about his pathetic little life and whatever excuse he used to live it without loathing himself, if he didn’t already. No, she would find him, and in whatever language that simpleton understood best, would tell him not to intrude upon the thoughts of others, especially during critical times, or she would claw out his eyes. If he wanted to speak to her, he would damn well do so to her face.

With her mind set on relaying what she had heard to the other Entralink humans, the village finally started to come into view (which was, with her eyesight, still quite far away). What caught her eye, however, were blue-robed humans with an azure instrument addressing the people, the last words of which she could barely make out – something about spreading a good word – and they disappeared.

The Azure Humans. So this is the vanishing act the Staravia spoke of. Damn, Hopefully the others will have learned something useful, she thought. Hopefully somebody would inform her.

By the time she had reached some of them, however, they were already discussing a journey, giving her no time to even try asking.

“Hey, will you join us? Or are you planning to fly to Sunyshore on your own?” the girl with the blond hair and dark eyes asked of the bird, who hadn’t even realized that her presence had been noticed. So they had to make a long journey, and they were splitting up to get there?

This hardly makes sense. An army is strongest when it remains together. Perhaps not always fastest, when it is not being led, but strongest. They won’t get far if they cannot work as a group. The girl gave the Skarmory an odd, calculating look. Good; the girl at least had some idea that she was no was no ordinary, peaceful Pokemon.

The Skarmory nodded silently and followed. Fine. If they think they know what they’re doing, let them lead themselves, and see how far a bunch of directionless children get. Do any of them know where they or going? Have they any idea of how to battle as one force? We shall see…

She followed silently, observing the groups’ progress. Soon enough, a battle had erupted, and the likable blond rushed to help, the V one quickly following and asking her to jump in recklessly with them. The battle was purely against humans, however, hardly her specialty, so she hung back, watching the young trainers’ struggle to fight on their own without really making any form of group effort, minus one protective barrier that one of them mercifully put up. No, this was not the kind of coordinated battle that would help then defeat a god.

Unsurprisingly, one fell, the Ariados, but the children had been lucky, and emerged victorious. The girl, however, was grieving. The group had tasted their first piece of true battle, where soldiers fought and fell. Yes, the first time was always a shock. The Skarmory turned away. The girl would mourn. Her comrades would help her. Their spirit would be reinvigorate by the thirst for revenge – or justice or whatever it was in their case. They were still children, after all; they were innocent. She disliked them immensely, but luckily for them they had their innocence going for them. or unluckily, she noted as the girl left to bury her friend.

And she genuinely liked this one. A pity that her emotional barrier had been broken down so quickly, but she could still prove a worthwhile fighter. This one should not go to waste. She had a fighting spirit. Ironbeak liked that.

The human wannabe, however, she was not so sure about. He had shown signs of cracking at the mere idea of pain or injury, and now with the feeling of a death on his hands he had broken down completely. He too put up a cute, naïve front of the warrior for all good and so on, but eventually he would learn that not all situations in life would be win-win, and not all victories were without casualty. He was upset with his lot in life – someday he would come to appreciate having healthy wings – and clearly thought the world should be full of Sunflora and Beautifly from end to end. No, he would understand true suffering soon enough, and learn that it was an inevitable part of life.

But for tonight, they had learned a lesson, and perhaps she would tell them so in the morning so that it might not be repeated. They were children fighting a war, after all. Only children - chicks. Chicks who were sure they were ready to face the world, but who would only fall from their roost if not watched carefully.

Ironbeak shook her head. the old Skarmory didn't have much of a motherly instinct within her, but she did know from years of travelling with her hoards that a group without vigilant eyes was a group open to attack. She would act as sentry tonight, fly patrols over as many of the Entralink humans as she could hind, while the children, the small battalion, slept off the weary day.

So she settled in, made herself a roost, and kept watch over the slow, miserable rhythm of mourning.

OOC: Happy birthday to meeeee at 3am. Yeesh, hard to try and catch up so much when every time I try and update more has happened that Ironbeak had no part in. Anyhow, I will be at work nonstop for the next 2 days, so I won't be able to do anything. Part of Ironbeak wants to have a chat with the group, and part of her wants to just keep watching and observing them until they all come crawling to her for help. Also you can say she's a bit apprehensive to try addressing them, haha.

Either way, permission to the GM to bunny her for the next 40 or so hours so ensure she sticks with the group, or she can just go off on her own to find out where everyone is, and learn how to reach their destination. idk, it's 3am lol.

Last edited:

Niihyl

Posthuman
OOC: Oh dear, bunnying Ironbeak? I think I'll just make sure she flies along with them. I don't really want to get into dialogue with someone else's character... She'll watch and observe for now.

GM Post will come later today. We'll get back on track, even though only two people have caught up.

Lilith Czernobori
In the Woods

Lilith was awoken by a warm fuzzy creature burrowing into her arms. Hollow the Umbreon looked mildly aggrieved, and pushed the Eevee aside. “Eve?” Lilith murmured.

Lilith stood gently. She held both Eve and Hollow, and noticed Prince singing. What a sad song… She climbed up the tree, a difficult prospect while holding two little Pokémon. She sat next to him.

“Hey Prince, you all right?” She asked. “I kind of… heard what you said. You’re a good guy you know that? Don’t listen to the people who call you freak, or mutant. It’s our differences that make us special. If everyone was the same, then what would be the point of life? If you were gone, there would be a million just like you. Being unique is a good thing.”

Lilith sighed, thinking of heavier prospects. “Isn’t that what we’re really fighting for? We’re fighting for the right to make some wrong choices, and to learn from them, without being destroyed. We’re fighting for free will.”

“What do you think? Are we doing the right thing here?”

Lilith smiled, “Prince… I trust you too. Call me Zoe. It’s… my real name I guess. I had my name changed to Lilith, because I thought Zoe was too normal. Too… average. My older siblings were all better than me. Smarter. More popular. I couldn’t be like them no matter how hard I tried.”

“But I shouldn’t be bothering you with my thoughts. You have your own problems. Don’t hate yourself. Leave that to other people.” Lilith grinned, a little bit of her vigor returning. “Live your life. No one can force you to do anything. And remember Prince… I’ll always be there for you.”

Lilith smiled, earnestly this time. She left Eve in Prince’s arms, and hopped down from the tree. She went back to Centuit. She didn’t cry anymore. Kumo had wanted her to go on and take down Arceus. She would do so. She would do so to make sure everyone had choices. And hopefully, she’d have the choice to… find… the rest of the poachers, and make sure they would have a nice stay in a cell. She would stay strong.

As she fell asleep again, this time, she was at peace. Tomorrow she would worry about the rest of the journey. For now, it was time to rest.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Mariana Perez

Mariana knew that was getting dark. Then long black hair woman decided that it would be best that she camped out for the night but not by herself. She could hear voices. They sounded familiar so Mariana managed to see who it was or they were. She knew that a person was travelling with her but he didn't say much. Mariana made her way to the camp but she wasn't noticed because she was shy and just quiet. She could hear Guy talking about something. Since she knew that she wasn't being noticed at all, she decided to study the map given to her.

Being a Pokemon Ranger, Mariana knew how to work a map out easily. It was something that a Ranger must know otherwise they will fail a lot of missions. To be honest on Mariana's part, she didn't even know what happened to the others even though she was kind of listening. She heard death but because she was studying the area before moving towards the mountains, she didn't witness it. She could hear Musica, Lilith and Guy talk about something but it didn't effect her.

Mariana knew that she had to be modest looking when it comes to work. She couldn't dress how she liked but she is really the most normal out of the all the others? She grew up in a very nice family, she made her money by selling flowers and she dressed very nicely because of the money that she earned. She had no physical abnormalities. She was just normal which ironically made her an outsider. The black Spanish girl looked at her attire with her olive green eyes. She was wearing nice black jacket with buttons that over it has a light brown scarf around her neck. Under the black jacket, she was wearing a simple white top. She wears blue jeans to basically keep her warm or to make her modestly stylish and her footwear is basically dark brown fashion boots. She knew that those clothes made her seem more modest in her body shape but she was content because she wasn't freezing in the night.

Eventually they all fell asleep, well the ones talking. Mariana studies the map with precision as she returned her Pokemon. "Now, how to make this route work in the most possible time" Mariana said out loud. She hoped that she didn't wake up anyone but then again she couldn't care. "Why do I feel that there is a shadow hovering over me" she thought as she looked at the sky. Something was shiny like metal. "Flying Metal Pokemon? Wait a Skarmory? That is not possible but then again I mean I am in the past" she muttered to herself. Mariana looked at the Pokemon who was sleeping. She didn't want to disturb it but she wanted to know why it is hovering all over the group. Mariana wondered but then she figured that reading the map and studying it was much more important.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
When he heard Lilith say that, he blushed under his hood. Hearing that really cheered him up, but also made him feel embarrassed... Now she knew he was a prince.

Of course, his worries were quickly broken by Eve licking his cheek. Chuckling, he began to stroke her, which made her purr in delight, and she soon fell asleep. Sighing, Musica put Eve on his head, under his hood, and began to play his guitar again. Listening to what Lilith-no, Zoe said about her name, made one of his questions break. That question was "What kind of parents would name their daughter after one of the demons of hell?". Of course, now it made sense... but thinking of this made him miss his own family. In truth, he considered all of his people as his family, but still. Of course, his only option was to sing it out. He began to play his guitar on a tune that wasn't sad nor happy.

So far away from where you are
These miles have torn us worlds apart
And I miss you
Yeah, I miss you
Standing underneath the stars
And I wish you were here

I miss the years that were erased
I miss the way the sunshine would light up your face
I miss all the little things I never thought that they’d mean everything to me
Yeah, I miss you
And I wish you were here

I feel the beating of your heart
I see the shadows of your face
Just know that wherever you are
Yeah, I miss you
And I wish you were here

I miss the years that were erased
I miss the way the sunshine would light up your face
I miss all the little things
I never thought that they’d mean everything to me
Yeah, I miss you
And I wish you were here

These miles have torn us worlds apart
And I miss you
Yeah, I miss you
And I wish you were here

After singing this, he was content, and put his guitar away. Holding onto his hood, he jumped from tree to tree, until he got to where Zoe was sleeping. Smiling, Musica took out one of his extra cloaks, which he had just in case, and covered Zoe with it like a blanket. Of course, he made it so her pokemon could breath as well. The cloak had already been washed, it was clean, so there would be no worry about strange reactions from her.

From there, he went over to the river, chuckling. "Thank you... Zoe, but no matter what you say, I am not human."

The part of his Gallade hair that was naturally standing up was starting to go up again... quickly, he bent his head down, used his arms to hide his ears just in case Zoe got up again, used Psychic to bring the water up, and pulled his hood up just as the water hit his head. His hair went down, now looking similar to a human's, and he combed it with his hands so it became like a Gardevoir's hair. Right away he put his hood on, and used a slight Sunny Day to dry his hair off. Then he moved his head up, and now his head was visible again. Sighing, he was about to teleport away, when Raki, Rose's Gardevoir, appeared in front of him.

"G-gardevoir garde devoir... devoir voir garde." Raki stuttered shyly, and Musica smiled at this. (Y-you washed your hair... it looks nice.)

"Why, thank you, Raki. Your psychic vision is quite good." Musica replied, then grinned. "You want more psychic power lessons, huh?"

"Gar." Raki answered, and began to float, using her Psychic on herself. (Yes.)

"Well then, today, I shall teach you how to use the final move of the Gardevoir natural attack list just in case we need it during this mission... Stored Power." Musica said, crossing his arms. He began to float as well, and pink energy began to surround them both. This was Calm Mind, and repetitive uses of them. "Now that your mind is cleared and your energy easier to grasp, close your eyes, and form that energy into a sphere inside you. Now, compress it. Make it the size of a pea, no matter how much energy you stored up."

They both began to do so, Raki taking a bit longer than Musica. Their glows disappeared, but there was an overwhelming pressure coming from them both, that anyone could sense, unless you were a dark type, or an unexperienced steel type. Musica then smiled and spoke again. "Now, puts your hands together, and point the new two-hand-fist at the enemy you choose to attack. When you open your hands, it will be released... now, remember, this attack means the more power you store, the more power your attack will be. Using Calm Mind many times will make its power increase dramatically, so i suggest buying some time to do so. For now, let us release the attack to the sky, but know that your attack will look different from mine. I am different from your kind."

Musica pointed his hands up into the air in a fist-like shape, and opened his hands. A white orb of energy shot out, disappearing into the night sky. Raki tried it was well, but it was pink, not purple. The attacks were relatively small in size, so they did not attract attention of enemies. Raki looked disappointed that there was no explosion, which made Musica sigh. "Raki, that attack is powerful, I assure you. However, it is unpredictable, for the attack itself is small in size. Do not worry, however, for if it hits, then it is very powerful. Use it as a last resort, but not against Dark-types. You know psychic energy does not work on them. Me, however, you have no worries about."

Then, they sighed, and began to sense emotions, where they took notice of a Tyranitar charging at them, with Rose's other pokemon charging after it. They seemed to have followed Raki, and took notice of the attacker a bit too late. Musica sighed. "Raki, Magical Leaf! Bunny, Focus Blast! Ember, Brick Break!"

The pokemon did as told, Ember going in first and breaking the defencive attacks that the Tyranitar used, Bunny weakening the Tyranitar's special defence, then Raki's attack dealing high damage. All three were super effective, Ember's attack being the most effective due to the broken shielding attacks, but before the Tyranitar could do any more, Musica rushed in, his blades out, and turning dark-green. This was a combo of Leaf Blade and Brick Break. Musica began to spin, adding rotation to the attack, and smashed into the Tyranitar. "Forest Fury!"

The attack continued, Musica continuing his rotation to deal many slashes onto the Tyranitar, and Bunny whistled. When he finished, Musica stood up, as the Tyranitar fell to the ground. A human adult began to run away, leaving the Tyranitar behind. By his emotions, one could tell that the human wanted revenge for the pain dealt to the poachers from before. He must have used some sort of Psychic type to find them... Musica was too careless. Sighing, he went over to the Tyranitar, used Heal Pulse, and pointed at the place where the human originally was. "You are free. Go back to him if you want, or go find life in the forest, just do not attack me nor my friends again."

"Tyranitar, tyran ran ty tar rani ranitar tyranitar tyran tyranitar!" he roared, grinning. (Thank you, those foolish humans kept using their weapons to keep me from disobeying them!)

After bowing, the Tyranitar began to walk into the forest, and Musica sat down. "You three, go back to your trainer. She is fragile, she needs your protection."

"Gardevoir?" Raki asked. (What about you?)

"I will stay here and protect miss Lilith while she and her pokemon sleeps. I can use my powers to keep me awake, she cannot." Musica explained, and they nodded. Raki and Ember began dragging Bunny away, making Musica chuckle. When they were out of sight, Musica sat down... on air. He was using his power to stay afloat, but he began using Calm Mind as he looked through his psychic eye, making sure everything was okay while meditating.

MudkipsAreAwesome

I was there.
Davis: In the woods, with the group

He couldn't fall asleep. Thoughts, images were running though his mind, like a recorder stuck on replay. The poachers attacking, the guns, the shooting. While the others had gone and fought them off, he had stood at the corner, watching.

He had watched the Ariados get shot. He had watched them fight off the poachers, and he... he had just stood...HID at the corner and hoped that they would not spot him.

Flash Back:
Davis's house, 6 months ago

"Davis. Face it. You're too cowardly, too scared. You can't go on a Pokemon journey. You'll just get attacked by the bad guys out there. You might die." Davis's mother coaxed him.

"But-"

"Also, you have a horrible sense of direction. Getting lost is not nice at all, as me and your mother found out a few years back." Davis's father added.

"But I've grown! And there are sign boards out there, especially for people like me!" Davis whined.

Davis's father, whose patience was known to be like a candle in the wind, roared at him. "We said no and that's it!" Then he calmed down and added, "Boy, when we say bad guys, we don't mean bad guys like Team Rocket who become pathetic weaklings after you take down their pokemon, we mean poachers, robbers, gangsters, people with weapons, guns. The world does not only consists of evil gangs like Team Rocket, you know?"

"No!" Davis protested, like a small child asking for a lollipop. "I've grown, my pokemon will help me!"

That was the final straw on the camel's back. Davis's father erupted in anger, for he was never one to argue with. "FINE! GET OUT! DON'T COME BACK UNTIL YOU'VE ACCOMPLISHED SOMETHING, OR ELSE, DON'T COME BACK AT ALL!"

"FINE!" Davis shouted as well. "I'll show you, I'll show you all..." Saying that, Davis packed up his things in a flash and stormed out of the door.
End Flash Back

"Dad was right." Davis sobbed silently to himself. "I am a coward. A good for nothing boy. I had Pokemon with me. A Hydreigon who could have took down the poachers with a single hyper beam. But no! I had to stand there, rooted to the spot, just because I saw their guns."

Drying his tears, he looked up, thinking of going to train some his pokemon; it was what he always did when he could fall asleep. What he was next made him stop and stare.

The cloaked guy, (was it Musica? Davis thought) was floating with a Gardevoir, both covered in a pink glow of energy. "What the heck?" Davis gasped. He continued to watch as they fired a small blob of energy towards the sky. Davis half expected it to explode, and was a little surprised when it just dissipated. Then they started talking, but Davis was too far to hear what they were saying.

Then, he noticed a Tyranitar running towards them. Musica gestured towards the Tyranitar, then some pokemon that Davis had failed to notice attacked it, before Musica himself went on the aggressive. In a matter of seconds, what was once a raging beast was no more.

"Ahhh..." Davis gasped in wonder. "Is he even human?"

(OOC:)My own words. Davis hasn't found out about Musica yet. The "Is he even human?" part was more of a figure of speech, but Davis has begun to have some doubts about Musica. Hope you don't mind.

Niihyl

Posthuman
(OOC): A’ight! We’re back on! Get your posts in people! Now’s the time! Finish up whatever you were doing before, end with falling asleep, and continue (in the same post) with the beginnings of your journey. Don’t get too carried away. No starting off yet.

GM

You have all rested, and begun to learn more about each other, or had time for some solemn introspection. The sun’s rays begin to slowly filter through the trees. As day’s life begins to awaken, so do all of you. The day’s warmth helps banish some of the doubts you may feel. A new day begins.

And so, your quest for Sunyshore must continue. The Azure Flute must be captured, so that Arceus may fall. Or perhaps some of you harbor doubts… fears… beliefs. Is slaying the Alpha Pokémon right? Perhaps those discussions are for a later time. For now, a long trek awaits you.

Will you go together? Alone? Strength in numbers perhaps, but is there speed in smaller groups? Can a smaller group achieve anything?

Nevertheless, you must hurry. Soon, the Cult of Azure will leave Sunyshore. You only have a week at the most.

Good luck. And perhaps you will meet new allies along the way…

Guywhoiam

Dr. Researcher Man
Guy - Woods, Morning

The early morning sunlight showed through the trees, and of course a beam hit Guy right in the eyes. Guy didn’t even realize he had fallen asleep. He sat up, and remembered that his head had been resting on Monsoon’s side. The blue Gastrodon was nowhere to be found, and neither was Yanmehca. Guy put his boots on and started to search for his two Pokemon. It was not long before he found them. Monsoon was relaxing in the stream, and Yanmehca was drinking from it. Normally, Guy would take this opportunity to bathe, but there were children around, and even though they were sleeping, it would still be inappropriate.

Morning, Guy thought, today we set off for Sunyshore. I wonder who will lead us? That girl with the map will probably try, and that guy with the wings. Hm, a power struggle will only delay our arrival. This would be good, preventing them from getting whatever it is they seek. But then I cannot return to my own time. Guy looks at the Celebi that is near one of the others. Celebi. Yes, that could work. Normally Guy would never contemplate such a thing, but this situation was anything but normal.

Guy walked back over to where his stuff was laying, his coat and the Snag-machine. Although he didn’t want to trust Trainer V, he figured if anyone would side with him, V would be the one. V, however, probably considers Guy a criminal since he has the Snag-machine, but he does not know what Guy did with it. Guy had his doubts when he ran into V again, but those have since disappeared. Guy slipped his coat on, and put his arm into the machine. He walked back over to the stream, and took two Pokeballs out of his pocket, and returned Monsoon and Yanmecha to their balls. When he put the balls back in his pocket, he felt the slip of paper he found earlier the previous day.

“Dear Arceus,” Guy read, “if you only grant me one miracle, make it this one,” Guy continued to read, but what he say on the slip took his breath away. “Oh. My. Arceus.” Guy said, not reading the rest of the slip aloud.

(OoC: GM, I actually have no idea what the note says. If you want to bring it in later as something important, go for it. If not, it will just be relevant to Guy alone. Also, I’m still under ill effects from a drug the hospital gave me yesterday during a procedure, so if there are a lot of errors, let me know, and I’ll fix it when I’m feeling better.)

Last edited:

MudkipsAreAwesome

I was there.
Davis: In the Woods
Davis's eyes snapped open. How did he fall asleep? The last thing he remembered doing was training Mightyena. Shaking his head, Davis glanced up towards the sky. Sunlight was gradually shining though the canopy of leaves above, and Davis figure it wasn't long before the rest of the group woke up.

"Hey." Davis turned around at the familiar voice. It was Kyoga.

"Hi Kyo." Davis greeted. "Whatcha doing so early in the morning?"

Kyoga smiled. "Look." He shoved his hand into his pocket, bringing out a Pokeball. "I went back to where you Hydreigon took down that Tyranitar, and found this. And that's not all." His smile widened as he thrust the Pokeball towards Davis.

"You didn't." Davis gasped.

"I did!" Kyoga replied. "I touched the Tyranitar with this round mechanism and it turned into red light, just like what your Hydreigon did, before it went inside the ball. Well, I have experimented last night, and found out how it works. The place you're from must be very advance, right?"

"Err yea." Davis mumbled distractedly. "Wait no I can't accept it. You caught it." He quickly added as he realized that Kyoga was trying to give the Pokemon to him."

"It's your ball." Kyoga pointed out.

Davis scratched his head. They didn't have Pokeballs yet during this time, so it was better if Davis took it. Yet, Davis was never a fan of taking other people's pokemon. Even Ghetsis had a hard time convincing Hydreigon had a better future with Davis. "Nah. It's better if you took it." Davis lied, after a moment of thought. "Besides, you might need it to catch Mamoswines. Consider it my parting gift to you."

"Well... Okay." Kyoga said reluctantly, then he registered the meaning of Davis's last words. "You're leaving?"

"Yea. For SunnyShore." Davis told Kyoga. Without waiting for Kyoga's reply, Davis took off, back to the camp. "Perhaps I have just introduced the concept of a Pokeball to the world." He chuckled silently to himself as he ran into the make shift camp, which was about to wake up from a sad night.

treespyro

Vintage much?
Mariana Perez

It was morning as the campers from the future started to wake up one by one. It was going to be interesting and Mariana tried to figure out how the surroundings differ from her time. So she studied the map even more. "The more I read the this, the more I will remember" she said to herself. The black hair Spanish beauty wondered what she did in fact kept quiet. She figured that it was more to do with her job and her work ethic of not drawing attention then actually her itself. It was morning and Mariana found a little stream of river. She wanted to have a bath but that would be difficult.

She went to the stream and made no sure that was no one was looking. She knew that a bath was out of the question, so it was just washing her hair and face. The water was so pure, she just wanted to go in. The weather wasn't as cold as it was before. This meant that Mariana took off her black buttoned jacket and wrapped it under her chest. "I think I may have brought some notice" she chuckled to herself. She used the scarf to tie it around her head to use it as a head band. She was now wearing a white top, blue jeans and light brown boots.

Mariana then noticed a male around the corner of the stream. She knew it was Guy after of course looking closer. She wondered how old he was because he and Mariana were older than the rest of group. "Hey" she called out as she released her Pokemon, her Arcanine for protect. "What are you doing here?" she asked out loud to the male. She kind of felt uncomfortable that her black buttoned jacket was just under her chest. It felt more uncomfortable that it made it seem bigger. She knew with the weather, she would have to get used to it. She wondered what the male was going to say to her, if he actually heard her. She took out her map from her top and held it tightly in her right hand. She also wondered something else, "Why was there one Skarmory around last night. What is the meaning of that" she asked herself in mind standing there looking around.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
(P.S. going into dreams can be done with Nightmare or Dream Eater)

Musica found out something new that day... staying up the whole night while being fully awake was BORING. During he night he continued to meditate while floating, using Calm Mind to help him keep an eye on the area while keeping a barrier around Zoe just in case. He had seen Davis spying on him while he trained Raki, making him chuckle. Looking at what happened, Musica was going to offer to help training Davis.

Suddenly, he felt the presence of a human, and he looked over. It was a human boy most likely past Musica's age that he never saw before, and he was with a Hoothoot. When the boy saw Musica just standing there, holding Eve, his face brightened. "Hey, you over there, how about a battle?"

"No. Eve is a newborn, and I'm only taking care of her." Musica answered ,but the boy kept pushing on.

"Well, my little brother's Poochyena is a newborn too, but they still battle pretty good. I don't care if you refuse! If you do, I will force you to battle!" the boy yelled, and told his Hoothoot to attack, when the bird began to float, covered in pink light.

"Leave now, or your pokemon will be severely hurt." Musica growled, but the boy ignored him. Sighing, he pointed a finger at a rock, and a beam of sinister energy shot forth from the finger, destroying the rock immediately. Musica looked over to the boy again. "Do you want to be lasered?"

"N-no, but I just wanted to-"

"DO. YOU. WANT. TO BE LASERED?"

"No..."

"Then shut up and leave!"

"Okay..."

The boy turned around and began to leave, and Musica floated the Hoothoot into his arms. Suddenly, the boy turned around and motioned for his Pokemon to attack, but Musica shot another Signal Beam to the ground under his feet. Scared, the boy began to leave. "Jeez, stupid newly-starting trainers! Same in the past as in the present, huh?"

Eve purred softly as Musica scratched her behind her ears, and got up, kissing Musica's cheek. Musica laughed, because it tickled, and kissed her on the top of her head. "You always know how to cheer me up, Eve. I only wish I could understand newborn pokemon as well, so I could talk with the best sister I could ask for..."

Then, Musica got bored again, and looked over to Zoe. "...should I enter her dreams? ...Naa, as bored as I am, that's invasion of privacy."

Sighing, he set Eve on the ground, and floated a bit higher. Eve began to laugh when she saw Musica floating, but spinning around in every direction. "I am soooooooo boooooooreeedddddddd"

Pokefan0234

Ka-Ra-Tay!
((OOC: Hey, guys! Sorry I'm posting so late... it took me a while to finish up my SU. I think I wrote a bit too much for a catch-up post (this is probably equivalent to the length of, like, four posts.) x_x For those of you that don't want to read through pages of character interaction, you can skip to the last section of this post, which contains most of the plot-related stuff. Thanks to all of you who gave suggestions in the discussion thread! ^_^))

The Roaming Demon, as made real by Ecabe, Hesoc, Leo, and Eadia
Somewhere in the Woods
The Afternoon Before

“Another vision, Hesoc? My, my, my… that is the second one you have had today, is it not?”

The words came from the mouth of a Kecleon, spoken in human tongue. A clever grin spread across his face, and he turned his gaze to the Xatu before him. Holding its wings to its head, the bird Pokémon had lapsed into a moment of deep concentration, his mumblings recorded by his two-person audience.

“I see it! I see it!” Hesoc exclaimed, reciting the images that came into his mind, “I see… poachers! Many, many poachers! They are armed with guns and Pokémon, ready to kill. The strangers from the future, they are fighting the poachers! “Bang!” The guns shout. One of the bullets has pierced the side of an Ariados, and… no, wait!”

With this last exclamation, the Xatu paused, gritting his beak. Slowly, he lowered his wings back to his side, and his gaze fell in disappointment. “The vision has left me…” he sighed, a hint of sadness in his voice, “… before its ending.”

A Zorua to the right of the Kecleon nervously twisted the fur of her well-kept mane with her paw. “Are… are you sure you did not see what happened to the Ariados?” She asked Hesoc. The bird Pokémon shook his head in response, and her eyes fell.

“Eadia, I am sure that the Ariados is quite fine,” the Kecleon said without so much as a second thought, “If these people are indeed from the future, as Hesoc said, then they must be able to heal their fallen comrade just by a wave of their hands.” He waved his hand himself, as if demonstrating the technique.

“But, Leo…” Eadia glanced at the Kecleon, her eyes filled with worry, “Do you not think we should warn them, regardless?”

“Time should not be tampered with, my little demon fox,” Leo answered, chuckling to himself, “As Ecabe says, ‘What happens to others is of no concern to us.’” A frown slowly formed on his face, and he looked around the clearing. “Say… where is our master?”

Hesoc bounded into the conversation, wings flapping. Excited, he led Eadia and Leo to the edge of a cliff with a series of hops and pointed off into the distance. “He wanted to know more about the strangers I saw in my first vision, so he went into town only a couple of hours ago! In character!” The smile on his face quickly disappeared, “Ah… now that I think about it, that is not a very good thing…”

--------------------------------------
In Town
The Afternoon Before

By the time Ecabe had reached the village, the ragtag bunch of futuristic had already left on their quest for Sunnyshore. Most of the poachers hiding in town had cocked their guns and headed out as well, hoping to claim a fresh catch of Mamoswine. With both parties gone, only the men and women who worked in town were left to wander the streets, keeping an eye on the children playing in the grass. It was actually quite peaceful, if not a bit quiet; too quiet, perhaps, for discord to hold its tongue still.

He came as a ghost, cloaked in tattered clothes that were as black as the night itself. In his hand was a book, binded by the colors of darkness, its pages filled with empty spaces. His head hung low; his gaze, blank. He looked as though he were in a trance, a being so possessed by darkness that it had forgotten all that it was. He appeared as a dejected spirit, a beast who had been driven away, a being who did not know that he existed.

A demon.

As he stumbled through the woods bordering the town, dragging his feet along the ground, he raised his head to examine his surroundings. The village was home to several followers of the Cult of Azure, the worshippers of Arceus. Everywhere he looked, he could see traces of blue lining the houses that they lived in. These were superstitious people, humans which he could easily scare, though they would never give him tribute so long as he lived. Luckily, he had not come here for tribute; only information on the strangers that Hesoc so fondly talked about.

When the Xatu had told him that a group of strangely-dressed superpeoples had mysteriously come from the future using an unknown power, Ecabe had let his attention wander elsewhere. Who would believe that the vision would actually come true, that he would overhear a few adventurous children talking about the aliens that had visited their town? He did not know, exactly, what these mysterious people could do… better yet, what they had on them that he could sell for a high value. But that was why he had come here, after all.

He had barely made his way past the first building when a shout erupted from somewhere nearby. “IT’S THE ROAMING DEMON!” Immediately, those who were outside began barreling towards their homes, shutting the doors as hard as they could in order to ensure their safely. The crease of a smile formed on his lips at their fear. Ah… how naïve these people were, to think that he could actually harm any of them on his own will.

His eyes wandered around the edge of the town, now deserted, until they fell onto the one living thing still outside. A boy had fallen into some sort of pit, and was struggling to pull himself out of the hole. Cackling a bit to himself, Ecabe sauntered over to the hole and leaned over the ditch.

“Having trouble, are we?” He hissed, the words wavering in their pitch. Startled, the boy turned to look at him and immediately fell back into the hole. He shivered, his eyes wide with fear, at the sight of the demon. Something was clutched in his hand, a red-and-white, rounded metal object that Ecabe had never seen before in his life. The boy glanced at the object in his hand, as if it could save him from his impending doom.

“Tyranitar, help me!” The child shouted, throwing the object towards the heavens. Ecabe chuckled, – did this kid honestly think a painted rock could summon a Tyranitar? His smile disappeared, however, as the monstrous beast appeared in a red burst of light, roaring in rage. With one swift moment, it fired a Hyper Beam at him, causing the nearby area to explode from the impact, and creating a wave of smoke over the area.

Suddenly, the Tyranitar was knocked back by an unseen attack. It stumbled into the gravel and eventually fell, laying still. As the smoke cleared, the boy saw that Ecabe was still stand, perfectly unharmed. In his hand was the strange object the kid had thrown into the sky, the thing that had summoned the now-unconscious monster.

“… What is this?” Ecabe asked, rolling the metal object around in his fingers. Whimpering, the boy crawled into the corner of the whole, shaking his head back and forth.

“I-I don’t know! I swear!” The boy exclaimed, afraid that the demon might hurt him if he answered incorrectly, “T-this guy had a l-lot of those ball-things strapped on his b-belt… H-he summoned a H-Hydregion with o-one… but t-that’s all I know!”

Stepping away from the hole, Ecabe examined the object in his fingers. A device that could summon powerful Pokémon just by being tossed into the air? How peculiar… and powerful. The wealthy would line up at a chance to buy one of these. He could make thousands of dollars just by selling this one… but wait. Hadn’t the kid said that the person he talked to had more? He could only imagine what he could make selling these handy little tools…

Fingering the device, he changed direction and headed toward the depths of the woods without even a glance in the boy’s direction. He could deal with the Tyranitar himself; right now, Ecabe needed to find the rest of his actors. This would be their greatest play yet.

Somewhere in the Woods
The Night Before

“… What in all of Sinnoh is that supposed to be?!” Hesoc squawked, poking at the red-and-white device in Ecabe’s hands. The four had gathered in the woods near the camp of the people from the future, far enough away to avoid being heard or sensed. At the moment, the red-and-white ball was the center of the Pokémon trio’s attention, an enigma worth more unsolved than it was with a solution.

Ecabe touched the tip of the ball with his thumb, causing the device to expand. The three Pokémon jerked away from the sudden movement. “It appears… to be some sort of device for summoning Pokémon…” Ecabe explained, “One of the strangers from the future gave this away… and apparently, they have more devices like this one…”

Leo the Kecleon looked up for his amazement at the sound of the word ‘more.’ “One of these alone would sell for thousands...” he whispered, a devious grin spreading across his face, “Imagine what we could make if we had more…” He rubbed his hands together in anticipation.

“Does this mean that our Roaming Demon will make another appearance?” Eadia asked curiously, tilting her head to get a better view of the device.

“Well, what do you think?” Hesoc exclaimed, “I mean, it is not like we can simply ask them to give us their most prized possessions.”

Ecabe turned to Eadia, the glimmer of an idea in his eyes. “Eadia… use your illusions to get into their camp,” he commanded, “Tell me what you find out about them.” With a nod, Eadia cast the illusion of black fog around her and sped off in the direction of the camp. A few minutes later, she returned, her face solemn.

“The… the Ariados from Hesoc’s vision…” she said, her voice tinted with sadness, “its name was Kuro, and it was owned by this girl named Zoe. And… and it… it died.”

Ecabe cast a curious glance in Hesoc’s direction. “A vision?” He asked, “When did this occur?”

Hesoc cleared his throat, “Err… yes, well, while you were off frightening townspeople, I saw another event flash through my eyes,” Hesoc explained, “Our group of future-persons was attacked by a pack of poachers. The Ariados was shot. I… I did not that it had died from its wounds.”

Slowly, Ecabe’s eyes moved toward the camp. “… Alright. We can use that.” His voice was void of any caring for the fallen Pokémon. Turning his gaze back to the group, he continued, “By tonight, we should finish the first scene of the Demon’s haunting. I want us to start our show by tomorrow morning. Is that clear?” The Pokémon nodded.

“Good,” a smile formed on Ecabe’s face, “Now… here’s my plan…”

(Still) Somewhere in the Woods
Now, In the Morning

As the sun rolled over the hills, light began to shine through the forest. Rays of sunlight fell through the holes made by the branches of the trees, casting warmth where they landed… and shadows where they did not. A quaint breeze fluttered through the air, whispering as it went. Nearby, the flow of the river could be heard, a gentle sound that echoed with each passing wave. All in all, it was as calm and serene as any forest could be.

And soon, all of this would go away…

A human-like figure who features were veiled by a dark cloak was playing with an Eevee, spinning around in the air with psychic abilities and chanting about his boredom. The girl who had lost her Ariados – Zoe was her name – still slept peacefully beside the stone grave. Any other people nearby had left to wash up in the river, or had decided to stumble through the woods in search of… well, whatever they were searching for.

From the top of a tree branch, Eadia cackled to herself, placing one of her infamous illusions on the campsite. Slowly, however, a strange fog began to roll through the forest, casting eerie tension into the shadows that the light cast. It started from the tips of the grass, a peculiar dew that rose from the ground and enveloped the air above. Soon, it had surrounded the area of the camp, darkening from a neutral white to a palette of foreboding purples and blacks. Like any of Eadia’s illusions, this one blocked all psychic moves and psychic abilities from working properly.

“Zoe… Why…?” Eadia spoke, using her illusions to cast the voice as a whisper in the girl’s ear. When the girl heard it, it would sound exactly like voice of her Ariados… whatever that sounded like. The fog rolled over the area, making the whistle of the wind sound much more dangerous than it actually was.

Now it was Ecabe’s turn. Still in his tattered clothes, he appeared on the edge of the wall of dark fog, a demonic figure staring at the two people still in the campfire. Eadia didn’t need to use her illusions to make his ghostly figure seem any more supernatural; he was generally a frightening figure on his own.

“Zoe…” He spoke the words through Eadia’s illusion, a perverted sound of the Ariados’s voice. Suddenly, a series of chains erupted from the ground, clamping onto the limbs of both people there, in order to keep them still. This was an illusion in and of itself, one that could be broken with some skill.

Next, Leo scurried through the fog and into the illusion, invisible to the naked eye. A bit of black ink made from crushed berries was slathered on his fingers. In one swift motion, he slashed at the ground beneath the girl, carving a symbol into the ground before running over to where Ecabe was. The three fled from the campsite, their work done until the next haunted, and the illusion faded away slowly.

The first act of the Roaming Demon had begun.

Bronzong#1

Cell Shaded
Marcus: After getting a good nights rest he then finds that he wasnt the first to wake up and observed Lilith and Prince from the tree above and then a mysterious fog rolled in and he then heard a voice and saw Prince and Lilith chained up right as he was about to send out Avonull the illusion faded.

Marcus' mind then began to race What was that? What was the purpose of that? That illusion seemed to be to induce fear but WHY? Someone is observing us but I have never had anyone close to me, so what will the illusion be? That figure has struck next time I will be faster. Time to train.

"I'd better practice, so the whole poacher situation doesnt happen again." Marcus then sends out Avonull. "Alright Avonull time to practice."

Avonull ready to go says "GLAI!" (YESH!)

Marcus determined says his first command"Lets start out with Blinding Blizzard."

Avonul then begins to start using Powder Snow and uses it faster and faster until the snow cant go any faster. Avonull then unleashes a huge blizzard and advances to the eye of the blizzard and fires off a continious ice beam freezing the center of several trees. "GLAILEEEEEE!"(AHHHHHHHHH!)

"Great Avonull we have nearly perfected it."

Now if only we can use it quickly. Lets begin to move into the mountains my element.Marcus a new day beginning a smile on his face now runs headlong into the mountains.

Niihyl

Posthuman
Guy’s Letter
Dear Arceus,
If you grant me only one miracle, make it this one.
My husband seems to have gone mad. We were married only recently, but now, he’s different. There’s a different fire in his eyes. I don’t know who he is anymore. He rants against You, and the Azure Priests that hold your words.
He must have gone mad. I fear for his health. He despises you now. Please, Arceus, forgive the ramblings of the ill. Do not curse my husband for his madness. My dear Gin…
Please, fill his heart with peace. Bring my beloved back to me. He is leaving now. He looks so sad. He promises he will return once his deed is done. He says it may take years, but he will succeed.
Oh please, grant my miracle. Cure my Gin of his madness. Bring him home. Perhaps he is in thrall to the Mad God.
Ivy Tarii

Lilith Czernobori
Awakened by Dark Dreams

“Kumo!” Lilith woke with a scream. She spun around, still hearing the echoes of Kumo’s voice. And… something else. Something wrong. Lilith rubbed her head. She looked at Centuit.

“Did you… hear anything?” She asked.

The Spiritomb laughed madly. “Démon! Diable! Maléfice! Malin! Nous sommes perdus dans les rêves!”

“What the hell?” Lilith ran a finger down a three pronged slash etched onto the Earth. She brought the dried ink to her nose. Bluk Berries perhaps? Lilith suppressed a shiver. She carefully lifted Centuit, who was still rambling, and motioned for Hollow to come.

Something had happened last night. Had anyone else noticed? Centuit’s ramblings disturbed her. Demon. The word repeated over and over. ‘We are lost in the dreams?” What could it mean? And worse… what could scare a being made of 108 disturbed souls?

“Hey, Prince, did you notice anything… different?” Lilith asked.

Afterward, she continued to the rest of the group. She asked them as well. “Did you notice anything… out of the ordinary last night?”

Later on, Lilith went to Mariana. “Hey, you’ve been rather distant. Keep it up and you’ll end up being named Loner. So… you have a map?”

Lilith peered at the map curiously. The pathways were very different from the SInnoh maps she had seen. Not that she was much of an expert on Sinnoh’s geography, being born and raised in Unova. It looked like the only way was through the mountains.

“We should all travel together. There’s strength in numbers, and after all, who wants to be left behind in the past?” Lilith announced to the whole group.

Even now, Lilith couldn’t shake the feeling that there was something watching. Something... different.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
"I apologise, Zoe." Musica said, getting on his left knee while his right leg was up. His left fist was on the ground in front of the left leg, and his right arm was resting on his right leg. "I sensed three people... they all had an ominous aura around them. I believe one has the powers over illusion, for although I sensed his mental structure, I could not see him or her physically. What I did sense, however, was that he or she spoke into your ear physically and illusionally, causing a nightmare. Also, illusional chains came out of the ground, forcing us down, but my abilities helped me out. However, I also believe that one of them were spying on us from afar, for they did not come into my range of energy, yet they knew your true name, and about your Ariados."

Musica then hung his head low in shame. "I sensed them, but I did not think they would be trying to harm you. Had I checked their intentions, I might have been able to protect you from those nightmares... I apologize."

"Musica... it's okay, it's not your fault, and it was just nightmares... right?" Rose spoke, but then Raki and the others came into view.

"Gardevoir, garde." (She's right, you know.)

"...fine, Rose and Raki." Musica sighed, as he got up. Then he noticed something unnatural, and turned around, using Signal Beam on an attacking poacher's forehead. He blew non-existant smoke away from his finger as he would a gun. After that, he grinned and spoke, lowering his voice. "HEADSHOT."

"Lopunny!!!" (Halo Reach!!!)

"Yea, it's from that." Musica smiled to Bunny.

Guywhoiam

Dr. Researcher Man
Guy - Woods, Morning

“Hey! What are you doing here?" Mariana called aloud to Guy in her Spanish accent.

Guy looked over to see the brunette near the stream as well, just further down. “Rounding up my Pokémon!” Guy hollered back. Guy had been contemplating washing in the stream despite the young ones, but with a lady’s present, well, that’s just not done. Instead, Guy kneels down, pools some water in his hands, and takes a drink. What could she want? She appears older than all of the others, but that doesn’t mean she is any more prepared for what lay ahead. Sure, I'm not either, but at least I'm not an idiot. She did, after all, almost run off with only her Arcanine at her side.

Guy figured that if he did not go over and converse, than she’d think he was being rude. And so he stood, and walked over to where she was washing her hair. Her Arcanine would probably not let anyone approach, for they can be protective. It mattered not; Guy did not fear the tiger looking dog. Actually, Guy had an Arcanine of his own, but it lives with his family. He knows how to handle this Pokemon, and he was confident that he would be able to. Guy approached, kneeled on one knee, and outstretched this right hand for the Arcanine to smell. “Here, Arcanine, smell my hand, and know that I am no threat to you, or the girl.”

As Guy finished that sentence, a mysterious fog rolled in. “I’ve never seen a fog roll in this quickly before.” Guy pulled the pink ball from his pocket, “Yanmecha, I require your assistance.” With that, the ball opened, and the Yanmega stood on the ground. “Yanmecha, I know it will hurt, but would you please blow away this fog?” Yanmecha started to fly, and attempted to blow away the fog, but to no avail. “Fog so thick that it cannot be blown away? I doubt that.” Guy did not know what exactly was causing it, but knew it could be dangerous. Guy now looked at Arcanine and Mariana, “Listen, Arcanine, we’ve no quarrel, and you may need more help protecting her than you think.” And with that, the fog disappeared. As it vanished, Guy got a look on his face that had Yeah, well, whatever, written all over it. "Yanmecha, return.” Yanmecha was recalled into the ball.

Lilith approached Guy and Mariana, “Hey, you’ve been rather distant. Keep it up and you’ll end up being named Loner. So… you have a map? …We should all travel together. There’s strength in numbers, and after all, who wants to be left behind in the past?”

“Ah, a map? That must be what you have clutched in your hand.” Guy said to Mariana, then turns to Lilith, “Yes, this is the first thing you ask us after what just happened. Not, ‘Are you okay?’ or anything like that?”

Niihyl

Posthuman
(OOC) Apologies for the short post. I’m a little stretched thin. Testing starts soon, I have a French presentation, and there’s two Band Concerts coming up. Don’t worry, I won’t abandon you guys. I’ll post at least once daily.

Lilith Czernobori

“Yes, this is the first thing you ask us after what just happened. Not, ‘Are you okay?’ or anything like that?” Guy said.

“… Sorry. Did anyone get hurt? Did you see the fog? Prince tells me there were three of them. They made illusions. Nightmares. Nothing physical. The fog’s faded now… I figured that we should get moving quickly. Away from here.”

Lilith pointed at the map. “There’s a pass through the mountains. We should get everyone together. If there’s some unknown monster out there, we’ll be better prepared if we go as one large group. Plus we’ll make sure Lost Boy survives.”

Lilith sighed. Playing den mother wasn’t in her nature. She walked away, back to the grave. She noticed a beautiful flower laid there. The pain, the sorrow would never leave. But she was at peace now. The dull ache in her heart pushed her on.

Lilith committed the place to memory. Near Mt. Coronet. Sinnoh. By a village. In fifty years, she would come back. She would see it again.

But… Kumo’s voice. It echoed in her mind. There was something out there. She would find it. A thought struck her. The Skarmory would know something perhaps.

“Hey, do you know anything about the fog? It was unnatural. Prince said that it was illusory, but it felt physical. Do you know what could do such a thing? You have more experience than all of us. Do you know anything?” And then, with a moment of curiousity, "Would you tell me your name? Perhaps you should know mine. A name for a name?"