• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Memento Mori: Even Gods Must Die

Guywhoiam

Dr. Researcher Man
Guy - Lost in anguish and grief

A flash of light! Guy and Sol Dios appeared in the midst of fire and smoke. “Cough, Sol, did you get us to the right place? I can’t see any…thing…” Guy’s voice trailed off as the smoke cleared enough for him to see a large stone building in the distance. It was on fire and collapsing. This was the right place. But Fort Miracle was… lost. Guy knew this, and had no delusions of saving it. What he DID care about however, was making sure that others would survive. He and Sol Dios moved hastily down the bridge, when a large chunk of the stone ceiling fell in front of them, breaking the bridge in two. The smoke was suffocating. What had happened here? “Yanmecha, sit atop Sol’s head and use your wings to blow the smoke away as we walk!” A flash of red light, and the Yanmega sat atop Sol Dios’s head. The two Pokémon worked together as Guy had asked, moving the smoke off the bridge. When they reached the gap, Sol Dios used its Psychic powers to move Guy over it. The Chinchou and Lanturn in the lake swam out of the cave as fast as they could through an unseen entrance. The cavern should have been getting darker, but instead it was filling with light. The room of the place was falling apart, and it was sunlight coming in. The three continued down the bridge before reaching the burning castle. The archway had collapsed, and Guy saw one his brethren under it. He could tell the poor soul was dead. Guy released Monsoon from its ball, and had it do a Rain Dance to put out the flames…

But he would regret that…

What he was when the smoke cleared sent a chill down his spine. It made him drop to his knees and weep. There, lined up in front of the collapsed Archway was the heads of The Order’s finest warriors, on wooden steaks, presented for all to see. Guy fell backward, off his knees onto his butt, mortified. He scooted back, and stared at the grizzly scene with eyes wide open… speechless. He looked at his Pokémon; they hung their heads in sorrow. It was the scene of a massacre. Who… would do such a thing?

Guy stood up, turned to his Pokémon with a bowed head, and recalled them to their balls. He walked slowly through the rubble, through the entrance, and into the Grand Hall. The sight there was even worse. So bad, it cannot be described. As he walked through the Grand Hall, it became apparent that all of his friends, his comrades, were dead. Maybe if I had been here it would be different. Maybe. Guy approached the throne, only to see that it was empty. There were dead Knights behind it though. Maybe… the Lord Captain escaped! Guy rushed behind the throne to see a secret passage behind it had been opened. He ran through it and down the stairs quickly. Guy’s uplifted spirits fell rapidly as he reached the bottom. The dead never stopped. He was sure nobody survived.

Then he heard crying.

Too bad it was from a Pokémon and not a human. He approached where the sound was coming from, to see Kaede’s Wynaut hunched over her body crying. Guy then noticed Whitney’s body… she was the one The Order said he was to marry, but that would not happen now. He fell to his knees, and picked her up in his arms. He brushed her dark brown hair behind her ear and hugged her. Although it was an arranged marriage, he still loved her. Hours passed, and Guy did not move, did not put her down. “No. Why. Why. Why. I… wish I…” Wynaut hopped over to Guy and tugged on his arm. It was enough to snap Guy out of it. Guy laid his beloved down and picked up the Wynaut. “Come now, you mustn’t see any more of this.” Guy picked Wynaut’s ball from Kaede and recalled it. It would not have to suffer this scene.

Guy continued down the corridor until he came upon a large room adorned with gold, and lit by torches. In the center of the room was a stone chest, and one more body- that of the Lord Captain. Guy rushed over to him, and found him still breathing. “My Lord Captain! What happened here?” Guy cried out as he propped him up.

“It came from the shadows… it killed out sentries, then carved a path into the heart of the fortress.” He coughed up blood with every word. “We did all we could, but we could not harm it.”

“It? It was one thing? Tell me about it! I can seek justice, and punish it!” Guy’s voice was shaky, unsure.

“Sorrow won’t wane till you die. With your death, will all suffering in this world end.” Guy looked at his Lord Captain confused, “Sir Guy, it will come for you again, and it WILL kill you. Then it will erase this world. Everything will die. That is why suffering will end. There will be nothing; no sorrow, no joy, no nothing.”

Guy just looked at him in disbelief.

“In the stone chest, Sir Guy, you will find three things. First, the Gigas Espada, the sword forged by Regigigas that was used to defend Arceus in the past. Second, our greatest invention. It is a modified Snag-Machine. It will allow direct access into the Pokémon Storage System. It is not yet fully operational. It can…” the Lord Captain coughed hard, but continued, “…only send Pokémon, not receive. Thirdly… something that was written for you, by your father. It was to be given to you on the day you replaced me.” He coughed up a large amount of blood.

“Shhh, be quiet. It will be fine.” Guy reassured the Lord Captain as he walked to the chest. Guy opened it, and gazed upon its contents. There it was, the note. Now he could finally find out what had happened to his father, why he abandoned his family. Guy picked it up and read it.

My son,

You have probably hated me your entire life for leaving you, your mother, and sister. But I did not. And your mother knew this. Did she ever speak about how I abandoned you? No, because she knew it was necessary. You see, I have been around you most of your life. I was always here, training you. Now I either lie on my death bed, or have already passed away, and you are to replace me. You are the new Lord Captain of The Order.

I love you very much,
Your father, the Lord Captain

Guy could not believe what he had read. He dropped the note and rushed to his father’s side. It was too late, for he had already passed away. Guy laid him down in a dignified position, and returned to the chest. He was out of tears. They were now replaced by rage.

He lifted the Gigas Espada out of the chest and looked at it. He lifted a sling out as well, and put it on. He then sheathed the sword. He then picked up the MSM (Modified Snag-Machine). A shoulder-plate, and a gauntlet. He put these on as well. There was one last thing in the chest, which was not mentioned. A wide-brim cowboy hat. He picked it up as well, and placed it on his head. There he stood, black coat, black hat. Armor on his left arm, and a sword on his back. Long, dark-brown hair, and dirty glasses. He removed Wynaut’s ball from his pocket, and placed it in his left hand. “Now, let’s see… here we go.” The MSM lit up and Wynaut’s ball teleported away. Guy walked back the way he came. Through the hidden passage, through the Grand Hall, and out the collapsed entrance. Once he got about half-way down the bridge, he turned, one last time, to gaze upon the place where so much had gone wrong. “Good bye, my friends.”

(OoC - Just so that you all know, the SMS can ONLY SEND Pokemon, so Guy is still bound by the four Pokemon rule of this RP, and will not be able switch out when ever he feels like it. The only reason I included it is because Niihyl gave me permission to use this RP as canon for my fan fic. And Guy has this thing, and around this time is when he acquired it. So, to sum it back up, it will have no use beyond what it has already done with Wynaut, and will just be for appearance for the duration of the RP. So don't worry, Guy will not become a Gary-Stu. And as for Guy being the only one who can "Save the world", or however you interpreted that, know that he is OF COURSE not the only one. It was just added for dramatic effect. And may have something to do with Guy's personal story.)

Last edited:

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
(The old Chateau is a mansion, so it would take an average 13-year old boy about 6 minutes to do it)

Musica and Davis
At Eterna Forest

"Faster, kid, faster!" Musica roared, Davis slashing the leaves as they fell down. However, he still wasn't fast enough, and did not get all the leaves. The frost had already left Davis's body, so his defencive capabilities had gone up, along with a bit of speed and power. The Ice training was very harsh, but ended early, due to the human limits. However, it still gave promising results, and Musica marked an I on the side of a blindfold that he gave to Davis.

"I'm trying the best I can!" yelled Davis, clearly frustrated. After all, it wasn't very logical that Musica expected Davis to be able to get so many falling leaves with his Katana.

"Fool! When I did this, I was blindfolded, not allowed to move my lower body for more than a centimeter from the original point, and my feet literally stuck in the ground!" Musica yelled back, getting tired of Davis's whining. "You are already making progress, so calm down!"

Shutting his mouth, he continued to slash, until eventually he got 10 leaves in a row without letting a single leaf touch the ground. Davis was awestruck, while Musica simply grinned. "I have faith that you will be able to endure my training, if you only believe that you can."

"I still don't feel any different." Davis complained, but Musica smiled.

"You think so? Then one lap around the Old Chateau, stat! No slowing down!" Musica commanded, and Davis began to run as fast as he could. After all, if he slacked off on one of Musica's punishments, then he would be forced to gather his own food for the day. Due to what Musica's training stated, the two had been living off of what they could find in nature, and forbidden to leave the area until what they needed to do there was over, meaning it was exceptionally hard to gather food. By the time Davis got back, Musica was standing at the gate, grinning. He took out a timer, and showed it to Davis. "About 4 minutes. You knocked off about a third of your original record."

At this, Davis was awestruck yet again, but even more so by what Musica said next. "Also, you don't feel very tired, do you?"

It stuck Davis just then. Although he had ran as fast as he could for four minutes, he was barely tired. In fact, he felt like he could run another lap with ease. The noticing of this completely shattered the tyrant image of Musica that Davis had in his head. He then came back to reality as Musica spoke once more. "Didn't I tell you that you'd get something to show off to girls by doing my training?"

Davis blushed slightly, but then went back to his training. During the day he was to slash falling leaves, while during the night, they would work on his sense of, well, everything, by blindfolding him and making him go through the entire forest, one end to the other, each time using a different route. Many times he had fallen down, but now, he was tripping less and less. His sense of hearing had gotten more sensitive, as did his sense of smell. He had memorized the scent and sound of many pokemon and plants, allowing him to get by easier. Now, it was time for the final test... "Davis, you are to slash five leaves or more in a row while blindfolded, and during the night."

The final test was actually pretty easy once he got the hang of it, for the two trainings he went through combined made it easy. By the time Musica had told Davis to stop, eight leaves had been slashed. Grinning, Musica put a N on the blindfold, next to the I. Finally, the two began to teleport to Stark Mountain, where Davis would learn POWER. After a bit, Musica returned to Davis with a Longsword, which he wouldn't have been able to swing around without the first two trainings.

Two down, one to go.

However, can Davis conquer the volcano?

Niihyl

Posthuman
News Report : Channel 10 News

~*zzt*~ … What the hell? People… people are disappearing! Vanishing! And… Earthquakes! Tsunamis! Hurricanes! All over the land… all over the country… what… what are we going to do?
~*bzz*~ We recommend staying indoors…. ~*kkzzzt*~ According to head scientist Robert Torrent, the solar radiation is intensifying… solar flares!

News Report: Conspiracy Channel

It’s definitely them! The Eldritch Abominations are coming to kill us all!

Of course ~*zzz*~ not! The alien invasion from planet EP-9 has been foreseen by our studies for generations! It’s happening! Don’t give us your ridiculous theories about the destruction that ‘s slowly increasing!

News Report: Religious Channel

The Rapture is upon us! Lord Arceus... He will take us away! He will rend the Universe… and create anew! Pray, my brothers! Pray, my sisters! We. Shall. Survive!

Groudon and Kyogre! They have joined the mighty one, in destroying us all! We have sinned, and thus, we will fall! Aieee!!!

News Report: GM

Slowly… slowly, the world is changing. Fire. Thunder. Earthquakes. Everything is falling apart.

A letter arrives… a letter from Gin.

Gin Ariat said:
As you can see… it has begun. We have time, yet. In two weeks time… congregate at Celestic Town. You must… come… Otherwise, we are all lost.

Together… we must face this new threat. Come… come and find Arceus. We will make him regain his senses! Whether by negotiation, or by violence, we shall survive!

Feel free to finish up whatever you need, and then send your character off to Celestic Town.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness

Musica and Davis

"FASTER, YOU FOOL! YOU DARE CALL YOURSELF MY APPRENTICE WITH THIS AMOUNT OF STRENGTH?!" Musica yelled, frustrated that Davis hadn't made a clean cut in the inner wall of the volcano yet. The winged man had actually brought the two INSIDE the volcano, and told Davis to slash the wall until he could slice cleanly through. At first, Davis complained that it was impossible, until Musica cleanly and quickly carved a picture of a pikachu on it. Ever since then, Davis had been slashing without a single complaint.

"How can you expect me to do this so early?" he asked, finally complaining, and Musica sighed.

"You have learned Endurance, and Skill. Power is the easiest to learn, for it is not in the mind, but formed through harsh training! You have gotten Power, and now you must learn to use it. Use your Endurance and Skill to asset your Power, in order to create SPEED!" Musica roared, as Davis kept slashing. "The heat from the volcano loosens your muscles, making you seem weaker. OVERCOME THAT WEAKNESS!"

So far, Davis had been creating crushed marks on the wall, yet did not make a clean strike. However, after he paid attention to what Musica had said, he stopped and began to focus, making Musica smile. Davis remembered his whole training, and slashed, making sure not to use too much strength, and created a clean cut in the stone wall. Once again, he was awestruck by the training results, yet he continued to slash cleanly to make sure.

However, it was far from over. After Musica allowed Davis to rest for a while, he woke Davis up, and took the longsword away. "Time to train your strength. Run around alongside the inner walls of the volcano!

"Yes sir!" he answered, expecting more promising results again. Right away, he began to run, but began to run as fast as he could when he noticed the Magical Leaf attack chasing him at the same pace as him. Musica grinned evilly at the sight of this.

"When your life's in danger, you will break the human limits." he chuckled to himself, making sure to use Psychic to keep Davis from falling into the lava. Once Davis got back, Musica let him rest, then teleported them out of the volcano. "Davis, we will have one final test... Deal a single blow upon your master's body!"

"What? That's it?" he asked, surprised, when he saw the evil gleam in Musica's eyes, making Davis terrified.

"Don't be silly. You have only learned 1/7 of my training. It's because we have so little time that I'm only teaching you this much. If you had learned the seventh book, then you would have learned killing blows, which I never hope to use." Musica laughed, as he took out three swords from a bag. Davis took out a single sword, and gave a hopeful look, wanting to see one of the killing techniques. At this, the winged Gallade nodded, and smiled. He threw the three swords into the air, kicked them into certain positions, and quickly punched the hilt of each sword, sending them flying into a rock. Musica kept slashing, punching, and kicking the swords, causing the swords to spin, and go through the rock. Musica walked to the rock, and pushed a large circle out of the center of the rock. This had been cut by the swords, and it took a very short time as well. Musica turned to Davis, and grinned. "This is the first killing strike... Heavenly Dragon's Roar. Although I will most likely never use it, I have created the technique just in case."

This frightened Davis... Musica was using one sword, and none of his powers, but Davis was still outmatched... Still, the two got into fighting positions, and charged forward the moment their eyes met. Both of them were going with Musica's principle: Do not clash swords unless it is necessary, for it will dull the blade, as well as causing you to use more energy than dodging it. Although the swords they were currently using were non-bladed, and made of bamboo, they still hurt very much. Unfortunately, Musica was better at faking attacks, was graceful in his attacks, as well as faster... Davis was not dealing much damage.

Suddenly, Davis was knocked down to the ground, and Musica quickly used Heal Pulse to make him ready to fight again. This continued for a while, until Davis slashed at Musica's head, and then slashing down onto Musica's back when the cloaked man tried to dodge. Musica grinned to Davis, as Davis dropped to his knees. "Good job. It took you a few tries, but you not only managed to deliver a blow to me, but it was on a vital point that would have killed me if it was a real sword. Oh, and yes, I know you didn't know it was the vital point, so don't try to fake it. And even though you had been defeated so many times, you still did not let go of your sword... that is proof enough. You have passed."

Davis laughed, as Musica pulled out a brochure and placed it on his hand. "What's this?"

"To celebrate, we will be having a vacation... to IRAQ." Musica laughed evilly, but before the teenager could protest, Musica teleported the two away. Oh, it was great to be the evil teacher.

Niihyl

Posthuman
(OOC) Well. Uh, sorry for cutting in on people who were composing long posts. The thread was so quiet… I figured I’d just move it along. The world is falling apart!

Lilith Czernobori
Biking to Celestic Town

Lilith narrowed her eyes. The blasting wind and rain obscured her helmet, and she could hardly see. Then all of a sudden, the ground shook, and she was thrown off the road.

“****!” She shouted. She pulled herself up, and saw that the road was rent in two. She picked up her bike and revved the engine, pulling herself back up onto the road. She shook her head. She touched the note in her pocket. It had floated to her… on the wind. Gin… mysterious old man. Luckily, she was right here near Celestic Town anyway. She pitied the others who would have to come all the way from other regions.

Her thoughts turned again to Guy. They… they’d left him in the past. There didn’t seem to be any weird paradoxes in which her grandparents were killed, so she assumed that he wasn’t doing anything weird in the past.

Lilith struggled into Celestic Town. It was a ghost town. Lilith shouted, but not a soul came out. She knocked on doors, looked in windows amidst the crushing rain, which was turning into hail, which, even through her jacket, felt like bullets. She shook her head and released Hollow.

“Shadow Ball,” she murmured. The Umbreon charged a sphere of black energy, which smashed a door in, the door to the nicest looking house. She walked inside, and found that it was empty. She sent out Centuit, who put up a large Psychic eye over the house. She seemed to be the first here. The eye would hopefully bring everyone to this house.

Lilith pulled out the Azure Flute. It was beautiful… the glossy enamel glaze surrounding the clearest shade of azure blue. She put it to her lips and blew, but not a sound came out. It was silent… as ever.

A lightning bolt flashed somewhere. Lilith counted; “One-“ when the thunderclap sounded. So… it was less than 1/5th of a mile away. That sounded… safe.

Lilith pulled out her phone. It was working again, back in the future. She hadn’t called her parents… although they had called her.

With trepidation, she dialed. Her sister picked up the phone.

“Zoe? Zoe!? Where are you! We’ve been panicking! Mom and dad… they’re terrified for you!”

Lilith listened stonily. Her parents… no… she’d never been good enough for them. She didn’t give a damn about them, and her oh-so-perfect older siblings. They were geniuses! What was she? Some wannabe punk kid. And she failed even at that.

Her sister continued shouting. “Zoe? Zoe? Talk to me Zoe! Come on!”

A tear ran down Lilith’s cheek. The tear took some of the newly applied kohl with it, leaving a dark, long line down her cheek, like a tattoo. She spoke into the phone; “good-bye.”

She closed the phone, and put it away. She was saving this goddamn world… no matter what. She’d never been a person to back down. Weakness… never.

Lilith put her phone back into her pocket. Arceus… you’d better have one hell of a good reason to be doing all this. We’re having a talk soon…

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Marianna "Mari" Vilum & Timothy "Tim" Wolfe
On a ship from Unova to Sinnoh.

Some time later, Tim had recieved a second letter to meet in Celestic Town in two weeks time. The two were in Unova, and getting there would take some time. Mari had bought a ticket for a boat to Sinnoh. A a big fancy one at that. And she got one of the nicest cabins on the ship for the two of them. Having a rich father has it's benefits.

The weather was fairly calm in Unova, and they had a smooth ride untill they entered Sinnoh territory. The captain made this announcement, "Attention passengers, there is currently a storm outside, and we may be experiencing some turbulence."

That was an understatement. The ship violently rocked back and forth as waves crashed up against it. As though a little kid were playing with a toy boat in his bathtub, and splashing water around it. It poured rain, Lightning struck, the winds blew fiercely, and thunder could be heard outside. It was more than a storm, it was a hurricane.

"It's happening." Tim said in a serious tone.

Mari looked out a window. "Already?!" The girl said. "You'd think Arceus would wait a bit before he destroys the world." Trying to make light of the situation.

Tim wanted to respond to his friend's comment, however the ship's turbulent motion was making him nauseous. He immediately ran to the bathroom, retching noises could be heard from it.

It had only gotten worse when they finally docked in Snowpoint. There was a Blizzard going on there, and the two were far from being dressed appropriatly for it. They still had to get to Celestic Town.

Last edited:

Guywhoiam

Dr. Researcher Man
Guy - A variety of places
Goldenrod City

Guy left the smoldering ruins of The Order behind, and traveled south to his home in Goldenrod City. Upon arriving, he was greeted by his mother who was happy to see him. The two walked toward his mother’s house, discussing what Guy had been doing. They were quickly interrupted by a familiar voice. The voice of a Flygon.

Guy looked up to see his mighty dragon descending upon him. “Flygon! It is so nice to see you! I am sorry about disappearing like that!”

“When did you get a Flygon? And what do you mean ‘disappeared’?” Guy’s mother asked curiously.

“I received Flygon in a trade when I was in Sinnoh. I also… you don’t wanna know what I’ve been up to. Trust me.” Guy explained to his mother, before turning back to his noble steed. “So, Flygon, where have you been?” Flygon had an envelope in his mouth, which Guy took from him and read.

As you can see… it has begun. We have time, yet. In two weeks’ time… congregate at Celestic Town. You must… come… Otherwise, we are all lost.

Together… we must face this new threat. Come… come and find Arceus. We will make him regain his senses! Whether by negotiation, or by violence, we shall survive!

“Flygon, you have been with Gin? I… guess I owe him that much. But listen, he is our enemy. So I hope you have not grown attached to him.” Guy took his backpack that Flygon had been carrying. “Gin… is actually Giratina. He somehow acquired a human form. Now he seeks to kill Arceus. He claims that if he fails, Arceus will destroy us all. You know what the order dictates. We should not get involved in this… but what the order dictates does not matter now.” Guy turned to his mother who had a worried look on her face because of what Guy said.

“It doesn’t matter? Why not? You are just going to throw away all of your hard work?” Guy’s mother accused.

Guy climbed on Flygon’s back, pulled two Pokeballs from his pocket, and handed them to his mom. “Here, Yanmecha and Monsoon. They do not belong where I am going.” She took the balls and gazed at The Champion of The Order sitting upon his noble mount. And then, with a smile, Guy gave his farewell. “May the stone turn red from the blood of heroes.” Flygon lifted off, and they flew over the city toward Olivine.

Olivine City

The Champion held his hat on while they flew through the air, but little did they know that at Olivine, it was a very different scene from the odd peace of the woods below. Yes, it was very different. As they approached the city, it looked as like a bomb had gone off. Storm clouds swirled above, and fires burned below. Buildings collapsed, and people were looting. Other people were piling onto a cruise ship to escape the devastation. Strong winds and heavy rain forced Guy and Flygon to the ground. They landed near the edge of the city.

On the ground the scene was chaotic. The wind blew rain in Guy’s face so hard that he could not see. “FLYGON! RETURN!” Guy yelled over the all of the noise. Flygon disappeared into the ball, and Guy continued to try and navigate the ruined city. All of the destruction, Guy was sure that he had in some way caused it by tampering with the past. After all, that voice had told him so…

Guy climbed over rubble, walked around fire, and all he could think about was that his was just a more large scale event of the same thing that happened at Fort Miracle. But… no mere human could have done this. Perhaps the Lord Captain was wrong. Or maybe the destruction of The Order and Olivine is a coincidence. As he moved through the city, he kept an eye out for anyone in need… but there wasn’t anybody that he saw. At least none in need of aid, that is.

Guy worked his way to the port to maybe board the cruise ship to escape the hellish city. Guy rounded the corner of a building and saw the cruise ship… and a massive wave headed toward the city. Guy released Flygon from its ball, “FLYGON! I KNOW THE WIND IS STRONG, AND THE RAIN HEAVY, BUT IF WE DO NOT FLY, WE WILL DIE!” Flygon understood and knelt down. Guy once again climbed on his back, and they lifted off. The wind tossed them around like a rag doll as the wave crashed into the boat. The cruise ship was turned on its side, and eventually submerged. The water rushed over the port, sweeping people way and covering the buildings. The wind gusted and threw Guy and Flygon onto the top of the Olivine lighthouse. There were a few others hiding atop it. The storm raged outside, people were dying, but Guy and Flygon were helpless to save them. All they could do was rest at the top for now. Hopefully there would be a break in the storm by morning, and they could get out.

That next morning Guy prepared to leave with Flygon. “Flygon, are you sure you can get us to Sinnoh without getting tired?” Flygon nodded. “Well then, let us go.” The two left, and Guy took one look at the lighthouse, regretting that he could not help them.

Canalave City

After several hours of flight, the two arrived in Canalave City. Flygon was exhausted, so Guy would continue on foot the rest of the way. Next stop, Celestic Town. If Guy remembered correctly, he would be there in about four hours if he cut through the base of Mt. Coronet.

MudkipsAreAwesome

I was there.
Woohoo! Say Hello to Maple!

Maple Celine (Serene) Grace
Unova

Maple checked her C-Gear. It was her mom. She sighed and answered the call. She had told herself countless times to forget her family but every time her mother called (Once a day), she would have the overwhelming urge to pick up the call. Ever since she received that fateful letter from a man named Gin, she knew she was in for trouble. But of course that didn't stop her from taking the risk. She loved it. Or at least Serene did. Serene was the one who took all the risks. She was the Swords Master, the one who did the dangerous stuff. Maple, however, was the past. She was the weakling. The girl who attracted trouble and had no way to defend herself. She was the one who gave Davis the large scar across his back, which the doctor said was never to heal properly. They were two personalities in the same body, with Serene as the prominent, Maple the original. Right now it was Maple who answered the call.

"Yes Mom. Right." A pause. "I know. Love you." The called ended and Maple relaxed, stretching her arms wide and far. It was time for her to head to Celestic town.

"Rose (Time to go)." Fate, Maple's Roserade stood proud at Maple's side.

"Yea."

A rustling sound made them turn their heads, and Maple immediately switched to "Serene" Mode.

"Perfect! An Unfezant!" She cried, whipping out her capture stylus. "This can get me to Celestic pronto! Capture on!"

Her eyes glinted with a sparkle; it was what she did best. It wasn't long before she had an Unfezant scratching at the ground, ready to fly off.

She paused before she got on to the Unfezant. Once she left, she wouldn't look back. "Goodbye Mom." She said, an uneasy feeling in her gut. "Goodbye Dad." She blinked once.

"Bye Davis." She thought for a while. "Hope you don't have to save my butt again. But I guess not. You wouldn't be in a quest to convince Arceus not to destroy the world. The world isn't a small place." She grinned.

"Goodbye WORLD!" She yelled. "IF I DIE, THEN I DIE!" With that, she grabbed on to Unfezant and flew off towards Sinnoh.

Meanwhile...
Davis
Iraq

Davis didn't like training. He didn't like teleportations too. Or being in foreign countries. Or insane teachers. His every muscle in his body was aching. Even muscles he didn't know existed ached. Heck, if he knew better, he would say his hair was aching too. And now he was in Iraq, possibly lost. Of course, he felt stronger. He felt as though he could trash the next random guy who came up to him for a fight. Silently, he thanked Musica. He was a fun, if not eccentric teacher. And mysterious too. Teleportation? If Davis could do that he wouldn't have to worry about getting lost ever again. He glanced hesitantly at Musica, wondering what they would do next. Vacation? With a teacher like Musica, anything was possible. Their vacation might just become Hell Training #2. He didn't like it, and wanted to leave for Celestic town as soon as possible. He still had to release Hydrogen. He had promised.

"So... What next?" He finally asked.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
(sorry about the short post, I wrote this super-long post atleast 9 times longer than this, and it deleted itself. T.T)

(Telepathic Speech Human Speech)

Musica

"Well, seeing as how the place I teleported us to went from War Zone to Minefield, let's leave." Musica said, teleporting the two back to Eterna Forest, next to the Old Chateau. He whistled, and Destiny came out holding Eve, and the two jumped into Musica's arms. Smiling, Musica looked to Destiny. "Destiny, could you do me a favor, and teleport Davis to where he wants to go for now? I have to go somewhere quick, and he cannot follow me."

Destiny nodded, and Musica set her onto Davis's shoulder. Using telepathy, she spoke into the boy's mind, using a cute voice. "Where do you want to go, mister?"

At the same time, Musica teleported away with Eve to a forest in Korea. He looked around, then teleported underground, into a small room. A voice began to speak. "State your name, species, and career."

"Gallade Gal Gal Gallade, Gallade, Gallade Ga Gal Gallade." (Musica Lance Symphony, Gallade, Prince of the Soulsongs.)

Musica was teleported into another area, and another Gallade stared at him as Musica took off his cloak. The Gallade was shocked, and bowed. Laughing, the young prince motioned the knight to rise. He then gave a signal for the Gallade to not speak of this to anyone, and Musica began to walk away. He was in one of the many Hidden Cities of the Ralts evolution line. This was the main one, where the royal family lived. There were many houses, schools, and stores, as well as a large colosseum in the center of the city. Battles were held at the colosseum, but with a twist to it. While the battle takes place, the colosseum will begin to drain the energy of the fighters, keeping the battle from going on too long, as well as another reason. The energy taken from the fighters go into a storage machine, which is linked to a special mechanism that creates weather-changing moves, allowing seasons to change inside the city, with it being underground. Of course, there are also many trees in order to keep oxigen in the city. Lastly, furthest away from the entrance of the city was the castle. Focusing, Musica teleported into the throne room. The walls of the room had been specially designed to make sure only those with the cross necklace, meaning, the symbol of the royal family, could teleport inside the room. Musica appeared in the room, bowing in front of the king and queen. "Mother, Father, I have returned."

The Gallade and Gardevor burst into tears as they rushed over and hugged Musica, and after a moment, Musica stepped back from his parents. "I apologise for being such a horrible son, but I must leave once more... there is something I must do... but fear not, for I will return alive."

"Must you leave?" Musica's mother asked, and Musica nodded. "Then leave as you wish. We have faith that you will return."

"Thank you, mother." Musica smiled, as he traced the cross necklace with his fingers, symbolising the safety of his and his people. He then teleported away, and put his cloak on. The Gatekeeper had the way out ready for him. "Thank you, kind sir."

He stepped into the psychic portal, and he right away teleported himself to Celestic town. No matter what happens, he would go back to his people, once this was over. Sighing, he sat down on top of a tree, and sent a psychic message to Lilith. "Miss Zoe, I hope to be able to meet you again soon. I just visited my family... yet I miss seeing you just as much as I missed them."

He kept the psychic link open, so he could hear Zoe's response, but still noticed Rose and her pokemon sitting down under the tree he was on. However he did not notice Raki joining in on the conversation until the Gardevoir's soft and soothing voice was heard. "Who are you talking to, Musica?"

"Hey, it's rude to join in on private conversations. If you want to talk to me, then just talk normally, looking up." Musica spoke, and a slight sound was heard, signalling that Raki left the psychic link. "Sorry about that. These links are like open chatboxes to psychic pokemon."

Guywhoiam

Dr. Researcher Man
Guy - Celestic Town

The Order has fallen. A city destroyed. Chaos reigns. Guy has no choice. He must go to Celestic Town and meet with the others. Why? There is no reason, except they are the only ones left who can do anything. Guy will not help them slay Arceus. He has no idea what to do; but he is NOT going to sit by and do nothing.

Guy exits the cave that cuts through the base of Mt. Coronet right into a heavy rain storm. He walked through the rain, for it fit his mood. For the first time in his life, Guy was depressed. As he walked along the path in sorrow, he thought of something the Lord Captain had said: “Do not lose your faith; do not sit there in silence. We run this race but we will never crawl!” Guy would not let the tragedy of yesterday affect his duty today. What of the daemon, Musica? Would they fight when next they meet, or would their conflict have to wait? Hm… the Gigas Espada would grant him the power to strike down that monstrosity. But, it was never intended to be used again. And so it was decided. The sword was never to be used.

Before he knew it, Guy had arrived at Celestic Town. “No one to be seen, I guess it is the rain. What… what in the hell?” Guy noticed a giant freaky Eyeball appear, “Perhaps that is where Gin is. I must speak with him… perhaps… now that things have changed… he will listen to me. Put this silly quest of his behind him. And if not…” The rain turned to hail. Guy just held his hat on as the wind gusted, blowing the hail into his face. He walked into the building to see… not Gin. He saw Lilith.

“Do not fear, I have no quarrel with you. I am here… because the order dictates.” Guy looked down and sighed, “…dictated.” He lay down on a couch in the room, and started to doze. “It has been a long trip, I need to rest. If that daemon shows up… wake me immediately. I will not go by his hand peacefully. I know you mean me no harm. Otherwise you would have killed me back at the pass.” As he lay there drifting off, Guy’s mind wandered…

Why? Why did I let my guard down? What would have compelled me so? Does not matter now. The die is cast.

(OoC - Guy trusts that Musica has enough honour to not kill him in his sleep. And, if he read Musica wrong? Oh well, he has nothing left to lose.)

Last edited:

MudkipsAreAwesome

I was there.
Davis: Eterna Forest

"Go?" Davis racked his head. Home? Nah. He wanted to accomplish something before going home. Suddenly, a large tremor rocked the area, and Davis stumbled a little, before regaining his balance, a little unsteady. "Well, get me somewhere in Unova then." He decided, remembering his promise to Hydrogen.

A strange feeling that Davis could never get used too engulfed his entire being, before he found himself in a very familiar place. "Ah. Relic Castle..." He gasped. Then gagged, as his stomach threatened to empty its contents. "I'll never get used to this." He groaned under his breath.

The nausea passed, and Davis straightened himself. He grabbed Hydrogen's PokeBall, and released it in a flash of white light. The Hydreigon roaring in defiant fury, expecting more Priests to destroy. Instead, it was greeted by the sight of giant sandcastle. The place where it was given to Davis.

"Go on. You're free." Hydrogen turned to see a blue streak shoot from the Pokeball, hitting it. It flinched, but the pain did not come. Instead, it felt a warm, and some what pleasant sensation, which disappeared soon after. Davis bit his lips, watching as Hydrogen stared around in confusion before understanding dawned on it. It roar once, which Davis assumed it was a thank you, before flying off, soon becoming a mere speck in the sky. "Lets go." He turned to Destiny.

"Get me to a large water body." The instant he said that, he regretted it as the sensation overcame him again, as he reappeared at the seaside, puking into the sand. "Blargh." He grumbled, wiping bile from his mouth. Then he grabbed Sharpedo's PokeBall.

"You probably don't like me anyway, so off you go." He told Sharpedo. "I release you!" He threw the ball, which exploded in the water in pretty blue lights. The sound of splashing waves was the only evidence of Sharpedo swimming away. Perhaps back to its pack.

"Lets go. Celestic Town." Davis commanded. The vertigo engulfed him again and then darkness.

Maple Celine (Serene) Grace: Sky. Somewhere flying over Unova.
Fate heard them coming before she did. He pointed the flower at the direction, and Maple glanced quickly to wherever Fate was pointing. She was just in time to spot the in-coming pokemon. A quick jerk on Unfezant's feathers caused it to take a sharp turn, narrowly dodging the Salamence.

"Sky Pirates!" Maple hissed, pure venom in her voice. "Fate, Stun Spore!"

Fate took aim at the human riding the Salamence, but lost his aim as a Dragon Pulse smashed into Unfezant, sending them all plummeting towards the hard ground below. Even an idiot would be able to figure out that falling from such a height would spell InstaDeath. "Just add water." Maple said, giggling to herself. Fate looked at her like she was crazy.

Just as Fate was sure they were doomed, Unfezant regained its balance and dived, just barely catching the falling Human and Roserade. The slowly rose, eyeing the Sky Pirates. More were appearing. Two, three, four. They were now surrounded. "Freak." Maple swore under her breath. She needed Pokemon back up, but the sky was empty.

"Hand over your backpack and all your valuables and you can go free." One of them shouted over the rushing wind.

That guy must be the boss. Maple reasoned. "How bout you come quietly with me to the nearest PokeRanger Station?" She flashed her Pokemon Ranger Badge at them, putting on a false bravado.

The man ignored her. "You have ten seconds. Ten."

Darn. I can't do I thing. One wrong move could cost me. I doubt Unfezant or Roserade could take on four Salamences.

"Nine."

Maple looked around in fear. There was no way out. Maybe I should just give them my pack. It only has my... "I can give you my pack and valuables, but can I keep my family photo?"

"No." The man snapped. "That's a 'valuable'? Isn't it? Eight." His grin widened.

Maple clenched and unclenched her fist. Slowly, very slowly, she removed her bag and threw it to the boss.

"That's better." His grin seemed to split his face in two. Then as he looked inside, his face darkened. "Nothing inside. Take her!" He yelled.

"What!?" Maple yelled in confusion.

"Might as well sell you as a slave while we're at it." But Maple didn't hear that. She was too busy trying to find a way out of the mess.

Then...

A roar.

And a Hydreigon burst out from the clouds below.

======================================================

[OoC: YAY! I'll wrap it up next post.]

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
Musica was calmly sleeping, when he began to hear a familiar voice...

"Loooopuuunnnn Loooooooooopuuuuuunnnnyyyyyy!!!" (LEEEEEROOOOY JEEEEENNNNNKIIINNNNSSSS!!!)

A strong kick knocked Musica off the tree and sent him flying a bit, until he landed near Lilith. "BUNNY! What the hell do you think you are doing?! I was sleeping!"

"Lo Lopun! Lopun pun punny!" (I'm bored! Play with me!) she whined, and Musica facepalmed.

"You're bored, so you kick a sleeping man out of a tree? Attacking a sleeping man... have you no shame?" Musica asked, and Bunny began to give a puppy-dog face. At this, Musica rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms.

"Is that your girlfriend?" asked a cocky, male, and above all, annoying voice. Musica turned around to face a young trainer walking up to him. "Maybe I'll catch her too!"

"For the last time, Jake, you won't be able to catch me like some Ratata. The Lopunny is the farthest thing from my girlfriend, and she has a trainer." Musica scoffed, as he began to walk away. Suddenly, the boy's Pokemon surrounded him. A Hitmonchan, Monferno, Floatzel, Bronzong, and a Loudred. At this, Musica sighed. "Come on, guys. Do we really have to do this?"

The pokemon nodded, and Musica facepalmed, and pointed a hand at the Hitmonchan, and used a Combination of Psyshock and Confusion. "MIND CRUSH!"

The Hitmonchan flinched, then fell to the ground, clutching his head. Of course, the other Pokemon began charging at Musica, but he wasn't very worried. Jake, the trainer, had a variety of pokemon, but none of them were very strong... quickly he used another "MIND CRUSH" to take out the Monferno, and then used Magical Leaf and Leaf Blade, causing his blades to glow green, as well as making leaves appear in the air. With a graceful sweep of his arms, he slashed the Floatzel a few times, then allowed the many leaves to hit their target. Quickly he used Brick Break to knock out the Loudred, then looked at the strongest pokemon Jake had... the Bronzong. Smiling, Musica began to use Calm Mind. "Shall we end this?"

The Bronzong nodded, and Musica grinned evilly. He used Stored Power, Shadow Ball, and Focus Blast, all three attacks compressed into small orbs. However, instead of shooting them, he began to juggle them. "Spirit, Energy, and Power collide..."

The Bronzong finished readying up his own attack, and charged at Musica with a Gyro Ball+Roll Out+Zen Headbutt, but Musica quickly threw the three orbs at the bell creature, and punched each orb using Close Combat the moment they made contact with the enemy. "No longer shall they bide! Carnival Cave!"

The Bronzong was obviously knocked out, and Musica began to laugh slightly as he tended the wounds on his hands. "That was fun. Stop stalking me, kid. You ain't ever gunna get what you want."

Then, he noticed Lilith and Guy. "hmm?"

He turned to them with a smile, and waved slightly. "Hi there."

Niihyl

Posthuman
Lilith Czernobori
Celestic Town

Miss Zoe, I hope to be able to meet you again soon. I just visited my family... yet I miss seeing you just as much as I missed them.

Lilith smiled at the psychic communiqué. Prince’s… family? Didn’t he… run away? Lilith had a faint memory, back when she was half asleep… didn’t he say something about that? Perhaps it was a dream.

Sorry about that. These links are like open chatboxes to psychic Pokémon.

Hrm? What was that? Lilith had no idea what that was supposed to mean. She was distracted by someone coming into the house.

“Do not fear, I have no quarrel with you. I am here… because the order dictates.” Guy looked down and sighed, “…dictated.” He immediately laid down and dozed. “It has been a long trip, I need to rest. If that daemon shows up… wake me immediately. I will not go by his hand peacefully. I know you mean me no harm. Otherwise you would have killed me back at the pass.”

Lilith was mildly stunned by the sudden and strange appearance of someone that should by all rights be trapped in the past. And he was sleeping. What. The. Hell?

And then Prince came flying out of nowhere, and began beating on some random idiot’s Pokémon. While shouting out attack names. I thought they only did that in animes… Lilith thought wryly.

Quickly disposing of the boy’s Pokémon, Prince turned to Lilith. “Hi there.”

Lilith poked Guy in the ribs. “Oi, dude, erm, your arch-nemesis ‘daemon’-guy is here. Please don’t start swinging your sword.”

She turned to Prince, “Erm… nice dramatic entrance. From nowhere… so… how was your family? … It seems like we three are the only ones here. And by the way, while I’m here, we won’t be killing each other, got it?” Lilith sighed at her new role of peacemaker. What had happened to the brash, thoughtless, crazy girl from a few weeks ago?

She died… she died with Kumo. But then again… perhaps she had never been real in the first place.

“So… we wait for Gin and the others,” Lilith sat back down calmly, wincing slightly when a bolt of lightning struck right beside the house, lighting the grass on fire, a fire which was quickly extinguished by the rain. “Unless we get hit by lightning first…”

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Snowpoint City
Attempting to get to Celestic Town

The freezing cold winds were blowing fiercely. Hail the size of baseballs were falling from the sky. Mari and Tim were not prepared for this at all.

"I told you this was a bad idea!" Mari yelled over the sound of winds blowing. She was shivering, and had wrapped her arms around her body to keep warm, but it was not working. "I'm not dressed for this kind of weather!"

Tim uncliped a pokeball from his belt and releases the Pokemon inside. Then, a Rotom suddenly appeared in a flash of light.

"<Whatcha need boss?>" Ro the Rotom said in Pokemon speak that only Tim understood. The plasma ghost was also shivering from the cold.

"Could you please find an oven. Hurry!" Tim commanded his Pokemon.

With that, Ro became intangible and entered a nearby house. A few seconds later, the door to that house suddenly burnt to a crisp. Standing at the doorway was Ro, who had possessed an oven and had become Rotom-H.

"<That house was deserted!>" The Ghostly oven said as he floated over to his trainer.

Tim and Mari gathered around Ro, and used the heat he produced for warmth.

As the two were warming up, a truck stopped alongside them. The driver rolled down the window. "What are you kids doing here?! There's a serious blizzard going on, and the whole town's been evacuated!"

"We're trying to evacuate ok!" Mari said. "We need to get to Celestic Town!"

"Hop in and I'll give you kids a ride!" The mysterious male driver opened the doors to his vehicle, and the two teens stepped inside. Then the truck drove off.
---

(Ooc: I should be there in my next post.)

Last edited:

Guywhoiam

Dr. Researcher Man
Guy - Trying to convince the deceived.

As Guy had requested, Lilith awoke him. “Oi, dude, erm, your arch-nemesis ‘daemon’-guy is here. Please don’t start swinging your sword.”

Guy sat up with a yawn that he suppressed. “I couldn’t even use the sword if I wanted, I am forbidden from it. The only reason I have it is because…” Guy took a deep breath, “I am the last of The Order.”

Lilith turned to Musica, “Erm… nice dramatic entrance. From nowhere… so… how was your family? … It seems like we three are the only ones here. And by the way, while I’m here, we won’t be killing each other, got it?” Lilith sighed as she tried to keep the peace.

“There are infinitely greater things to worry about. Do neither of you know what is happening out there? I witnessed an entire city destroyed. I saw people dying, and I was powerless to save them! And all of this only hours after I found all of my brethren slaughtered like dogs! So DO NOT tell me what to do! I am not with you. No! I am here by myself.” Guy walked to the window, and stared out at the rain. “I am here to convince you that what you are doing is wrong. I believe that Gin is tricking you. He is jealous of Arceus, and wants to replace him. He made up that story about Arceus destroying the world to get you to help him. However he was also right. Arceus IS destroying the world to punish us for what we did to the priests in the past. You see, it was all a trick! He convinced us to stop Arceus, which is what angered Arceus!” Guy turned to the two of them, “I will be waiting in the house next door, I want to be out of ear-shot before the daemon opens his mouth, and we all regret it. I will return when more people arrive. Then I will explain my intent to all of you at once.”

Guy left the house, and headed for one next door. He did not want to break into somebody’s home, so he sat on its porch swing under the awning.

(OoC - I have no idea if anything I said is true, but what if it is! OoOoOo...)

Last edited:

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
(Psychicly Translated Words (Pokemon Language Words) Human Language Words)

Musica Lance Symphony

“Oi, dude, erm, your arch-nemesis ‘daemon’-guy is here. Please don’t start swinging your sword.”

Guy sat up with a yawn that he suppressed. “I couldn’t even use the sword if I wanted, I am forbidden from it. The only reason I have it is because…” Guy took a deep breath, “I am the last of The Order.”

"Oh... well, hopefully, they are in a better place." Musica spoke, trying to cheer Guy up.

Lilith turned to Musica, “Erm… nice dramatic entrance. From nowhere… so… how was your family? … It seems like we three are the only ones here. And by the way, while I’m here, we won’t be killing each other, got it?” Lilith sighed as she tried to keep the peace.

“There are infinitely greater things to worry about. Do neither of you know what is happening out there? I witnessed an entire city destroyed. I saw people dying, and I was powerless to save them! And all of this only hours after I found all of my brethren slaughtered like dogs! So DO NOT tell me what to do! I am not with you. No! I am here by myself.” Guy walked to the window, and stared out at the rain. “I am here to convince you that what you are doing is wrong. I believe that Gin is tricking you. He is jealous of Arceus, and wants to replace him. He made up that story about Arceus destroying the world to get you to help him. However he was also right. Arceus IS destroying the world to punish us for what we did to the priests in the past. You see, it was all a trick! He convinced us to stop Arceus, which is what angered Arceus!” Guy turned to the two of them, “I will be waiting in the house next door, I want to be out of ear-shot before the daemon opens his mouth, and we all regret it. I will return when more people arrive. Then I will explain my intent to all of you at once.”

Guy left the house, and headed for one next door. Meanwhile, Musica was getting kind of pissed. "Okay, that guy needs to shut up. Yes, it's true that I use sound-based attacks secretly when I yell out the names of my attacks, but still! What's with the daemon thing anyway?"

He facepalmed, then looked to Lilith with apologetic eyes. "I apologise for my rude words. As for your previous questions, my family were very happy to see me... as I was to see them. After all this clears up, I shall return to them. And no, we are not the only three here. I was sent flying here because Rose's Lopunny kicked me yelling 'Leroy Jenkens'... whatever that means."

Just then, Destiny, who brought Davis to the town, rushed towards Musica and jumped in his arms, and Musica laughed slightly. "I guess Davis is here as well."

"Kir lia lia Kir Kirlia Ki ra ra Ki li ki ra li ra Kirlia?" (Did you have fun visiting your family, Onii-chan?) Destiny asked, and Musica nodded. Then, she began to speak once more, making Musica's eyes widen.

"He released two of his pokemon?" Musica asked in surprise, then sighed. "Well, at least now they are free. If they want him as their master, they will go back to him. If not, they will roam free."

Musica then turned to Lilith, the slightly bowed. "I am in your debt... you have opened my eyes. Before, I thought that all humans were cruel and demonic, and one must have patience to change them... but you have shown me that not all humans are like that. I must have simply been-"

Suddenly, Jake, the trainer from before, burst into the scene. "WHY won't you come on my journey with me? Huh? What do I have to do to make you join me?"

"Suck it up, kid. You are one of the reasons why I used to hate humans." Musica growled, and Jake began to step back a bit, when another kid came up next to him. At this, Musica rolled his eyes. "Oh great, calvery's here."

"This is Mason, form the Hoenn region. He started off with one pokemon, and never caught a single pokemon, winning all his battles with just that one pokemon. He agreed to help me defeat you." Jake grinned, as did Mason. Rolling his eyes, Musica walked outside with the two, and Mason forgot to close the door when he got out last. At this, Musica glared at the trainer, but he just shrugged, as did Jake. "Hey, atleast now your friend can watch."

Mason let out a very strong-looking Gallade, which made Musica's eyes widen, but then he rolled his eyes. Of course, Mason's Gallade took this as a taunt. "Gal Gal Gallade Ga Gal?" (Are you ready to fight?)

"I shall not fight you... I am Musica Lance Symphony, BOW BEFORE ME." Musica ordered, as he took out his cross necklace. When the Gallade saw the necklace, and then matched it with the name, the pokemon immediately fell to one knee, and bowed, lowering his head at Musica. Mason watched wide-eyed as his one and only pokemon trembled in fear. "You may rise. If you wish, then leave your trainer. Of course, if you truly accept this person as your trainer, then you may continue to serve him, as the laws of Gallade dictates. Make your choice."

The Gallade bowed, then got up. He nervously walked to his trainer's side, and stood side-by-side with Mason. At this, Musica grinned. "Very well. You have chosen the honorable path. I give you my blessing to follow your trainer through thick and thin, but I ask that you try to keep him away from the kid behind you... his name is Jake. He is bad influence to your master."

Sighing in relief, he bowed, and grinned, as did Musica. Although it caused him to struggle, the Gallade began speaking using psychic energy. "Thank you, sire."

Putting his necklace away, meaning hiding it under the cloak again, Musica nodded, and walked back inside to join Zoe, closing the door behind him. "Sorry about that. I have a feeling that neither of those kids will be bothering me for a while."

MudkipsAreAwesome

I was there.
Maple Celine (Serene) Grace: In the sky, somewhere above Unova
It was a stroke of luck. Davis releasing Hydreigon right below. Hydreigon deciding to fly straight up. Maple, or Serene, in this situation, recovered from the shock almost instantly and whipped out her capture stylus. "God provides, I accept." She grinned. Three loops were already down by the time, the rest of the Pirates recovered.

"GET HER!" Their leader roared.

Four...

They were getting closer.

Five... Almost there...

One of the Salamence opened its mouth.

"Drat." Maple cursed. "Fate, hit it with Sleep Powder."

Fate the Roserade responded almost immediately, hitting the Salamence with a face full of Sleep Powder. It dropped almost comically, and Maple was tempted to laugh, but she focused on circling the Hydreigon. By the time they were on her, she was done.

Thankfully, the Hydreigon didn't need her telling it what to do. It seemed born for that kind of job. It immediately used all three of its heads to fire simultaneous Hyper Beam, stunning everyone again. "What the heck..." Maple stuttered. "First time I've seen a Pokemon capable of launching three Hyper Beams at once."

The other two poachers, who were too close to dodge, caught a face full of Hyper Beam, joining their fallen comrade, tumbling down the sky. The boss, who hadn't charged, managed to narrowly dodge the attack.

They stood (Or sat on their Pokemon), in a face off, no one daring to make the first move. After a long tense silence, broken only by the beating of their Pokemon's wings, Maple shouted, "Go get him, Hydreigon!"

Hydreigon didn't need telling twice. He was off even before Maple finished the sentence. Maple didn't hesitate to do what she intended to do. She started lopping her Capture Stylus, this time over the Salamence.

It was too late before the Pirate Leader realized what she was doing, and Salamence was relaxing. "(F-word)." He swore. "I forgot you were a damned Pokemon Ranger."

"Hey Salamence. Bring him to the nearest Pokemon Ranger Station." Maple asked nicely.

The Salamence roared once, then took off, with the man screaming obscenities that would make a pirate blush.

Maple stretched her hand to touch Hydreigon. "I wouldn't want to get attacked again. A big beast is just what I need!" She exclaimed. Hopping on to Hydreigon, she waved Unfezant away, telling it, "You can go. Thanks"

Davis Wintergale
He arrived to find half of the people already assembled. Of course, the first thing he did was to find a bush and empty his stomach. The smell made him want to reach in and tear out his stomach, but he knew it he did it, he would die, so he resisted the urge. "I change my mind." He told himself. "I'd rather get lost than puke my guts out every time I teleport."

He stood next to a tree for a few minutes, waiting for the feeling of vertigo to pass. He then sat down, preferring to be alone for awhile. Releasing Hydrogen and Sharpedo had taken a toll on his mental state. He sat that way for awhile, only to be alerted by a loud roar that sounded very familiar.

His mouth opened in surprise as Hydreigon came landing in front of him. But his jaw dropped to the floor when he registered the face staring at from above. A face he'd swore he'd never forget.

Niihyl

Posthuman
Alright, we’re getting back into the interesting stuff.

GM

All of you have gone your own ways… and now most of you have returned. There are newcomers approaching, they will arrive soon. (Alright, post soon everyone, don’t get left behind!)

Gin walks out of the pouring rain, a wraithlike apparition. He smiles gently at the assembled group. “All of you… are prepared. We shall face the unknown together. Mt. Coronet… first, we scale it. It should not be difficult. It is merely a mountain… but what comes next. At the top of Mt. Coronet, there are ruins. If the flute is blown there… the Heaven’s Stair will appear. Ascending the Heaven’s Stair shall not be easy… but it must be done.

The Heaven’s Stair will challenge you… 16 trials. Fire, Water, Grass, Electric, Rock, Ground, Flying, Ice, Ghost, Steel, Dark, Fighting, Psychic, Bug, Poison, and Dragon. Now… come!

Gin whirls, and begins walking towards the mountain. His rapid stride quickly carries him away. All of you… prepare yourselves.

The end of the world has come. All of you… You’ve been chosen to fight it.

Will you succeed in placating Arceus? Or will you fall… taking the world with you? All of that… is up to you, and only you. Good luck.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
By everyone, you mean me. I think everyone else is there already. xD

Celestic Town

The journey to Celestic Town had not been an easy one. The truck carrying them took the two as far as Mt. Coronet, it had a hard time navigating through the blizzard that was going on there. Then they had to get through Mt. Coronet. After some running around inside of the cave, they finally made it to Route 211, and from there entered Celestic Town. It was still pouring rain at the time. Mari had brought an umbrella, but that did little to keep them dry, as it was difficult holding the thing with the wind blowing.

"Well!" Mari said "We're here now where do we go?!"

Tim looked around for a moment, before he saw one of the houses had some type of holographic eyeball over it. The house was also missing a door. "I'm guessing there!" Tim said, pointing to the house. "You don't see that everyday!"

The two ran over to the house an entered it. Both were dripping wet and out of breath.

It was then that Tim noticed the other people that were there too. He pulled out the letters he got from Gin from his pocket, "I assume you all got these letters too?" He asked to no one in particular.

"Hi I'm Mari, and that's Tim." Mari introduced. "And I have one thing to say." She paused for a second. "Are you all insane?!"
----
(And my characters are there.)

Last edited:

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
At the new people, Musica grinned to them, until he heard what the little girl said. "No, I'm afraid none of us are. Be glad for that."

"Darn it Ember, you should have woken me up when it started raining!" Rose whined as she walked inside the house. Upon seeing the two new people, she decided to greet them. "Oh, hello. I'm Rose Flores... probably the only normal person in our group. Well, other than Lilith. Davis used to be normal, but then Musica had to go ahead and teach him how to use a sword in about one week by putting him through some sort of hell training."

"Sadly, Rose is right." Musica sighed, crossing his arms. He leaned against a wall, when a bulge started moving around inside Musica's cloak. "Eve, can you get out of there?"

"Vee!" she yipped, as she came out of Musica's sleeves, and got comfortable in his arms. Smiling, Musica began to stroke the Eevee, who purred in joy. Destiny, who was sitting on Musica's shoulder, began to giggle at the sight of this.

"Kir li Kirlia!" (She's so cute!) Destiny laughed, when her stomach growled, making her blush.

"What do you want to eat, Destiny?" Musica asked, smiling to her, and she kept blushing as she answered.

"Li Kir Kirlia Ki Kirl Kirlia?" (Do you have an Oran Berry?)

Grinning, Musica took out an Oran Berry, and handed it to Destiny. At the sight of the Oran Berry, Destiny beamed and began to eat the berry as Musica simply grinned, his hood hiding his eyes. Suddenly, Bunny the Lopunny floated out from behind Musica, and landed next to Rose. "Stop trying to un-mask me, Bunny. It is really rude, as well as that you will never be able to do it."

Sighing, he shook his head, and snapped his fingers. A barrier of light surrounded him, Destiny, and Eve, keeping Bunny away.