• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

memoirs of a grunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

vareki

Psycotic with RAGE
this is my first fan fiction and i hope its good so please be kind and i will welcome constructive critisism. i plan on making 20 chapters of medium length if this is not sufficiently long to cover the whole story i will make more here is the prologue

the start:

“Hello my name is Alexander I am going to be you’re master for the next 13 years until you are released to the world”

----
I still remember that small bunch of words even though it was 6 years ago it was not a nice or gentle voice, but now i don't really think even the most lucky person in the world would have got those niceties here

I was five years old

My name is Ben and I no longer can remember my mother’s face. I live in a detention camp that has been hidden from the world. It is in the badlands between two regions-kanto and houen-on a artificial island made to contain young kids until they where made into savage fighters or turned 18 upon which they where taken to be re-educated at a secret base. Depending on how they did where given ranks in the covert organization team rocket. I narrowly escaped that fate.

This is my story.

enjoy

p.s.i have not finished the first chapter and will put it up when i'm done

Status
Not open for further replies.