• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Memorable Fight Scenes

weirdamanda

What a drama llama.
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood fights are my absolute favorite. The anime itself doesn't contain a plethora of them (unlike shows like Bleach) so they grab your attention more. It's cliche, but my favorite fight is the final fight of Ed vs. Father.
Mainly because it wasn't just some big showdown of the main character vs. main villain but everyone was helping (when Hohenheim protecting his sons always gets me) and fighting to protect their loved ones.
A very close second has to be the one where Ed starts to fight Scar and Winry gets the gun. It wasn't even that big of a fight, but the struggle Winry had of not killing the man who murdered her parents showed so much of who she was as a person.

Charizard Champion#06

Spiral Warrior
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood fights are my absolute favorite. The anime itself doesn't contain a plethora of them (unlike shows like Bleach) so they grab your attention more. It's cliche, but my favorite fight is the final fight of Ed vs. Father.
Mainly because it wasn't just some big showdown of the main character vs. main villain but everyone was helping (when Hohenheim protecting his sons always gets me) and fighting to protect their loved ones.
A very close second has to be the one where Ed starts to fight Scar and Winry gets the gun. It wasn't even that big of a fight, but the struggle Winry had of not killing the man who murdered her parents showed so much of who she was as a person.

Great choices. I love both of those fights so much.

4de_92

my favorites
fma b
mustang vs lust
ed vs father
scar vs king bradley
all fate zero fight scenes
claymore
teresa vs irene,noel,priscilia and sophia
clare vs rigardo
galatea,jean and clare vs duff
gintoki vs jirocho
kagura vs abuto

SasoriSand

Master of Sand
Naruto Series (In order of rememberance)

Konan vs Madara...
Naruto vs Pein
Sakura and Grandma Chiyo vs Sasori
Sasori/Deidara revived vs Kankuro and crew

Bleach Series
Ichigo vs Byakuya at Sokyoku Hill
Ichigo vs Aizen

Alfon

Big Game
Naruto Series (In order of rememberance)

Konan vs Madara...
Naruto vs Pein
Sakura and Grandma Chiyo vs Sasori
Sasori/Deidara revived vs Kankuro and crew

Bleach Series
Ichigo vs Byakuya at Sokyoku Hill
Ichigo vs Aizen

I think thats a first that someone mentioned the Naruto vs Pein fight. I won't lie I've replayed that fight quite a few times.

Which one was a better fight for you?

Ichigo vs. Byakuya or Aizen?

Kurloz Makara

Red Death
A lot of fights that I remember people have already mentioned them, but one that I remember was the fight between Sanji and the wolf guy (who's name I can't remember right now.) from One Piece.

Hellsing Ultimate! Everything there is now and is to come! For the sake of an example, here's Alucard picking off a few soldiers.

Mmm...I should reconsider and buy but then with Funimation's recasts in mind...

WHAT?!

oRushx

HNNNNNNNNNG
Here are some of my favorites that haven't already been said

Berzerk - Guts vs 100 Soldiers and Guts and Griffith vs Zodd the Immortal
Trigun - Vash vs Knives
Deadman Wonderland - Nagi vs Hibana and Ganta vs Azuma Genkaku
Initial D - (not really fights but if you know the anime, you get the point) Takumi vs Ryosuke and Keisuke vs God Foot/Takumi vs God Arm.
Casshern Sins - All the fights between Casshern and Dio
Gundam Wing - The last fight between Heero and Zechs
Big O - Big O vs Big Duo
Cowboy Bebop - Spike vs Vicious

Last edited:

Lugion

I'm probably going to be the only one to pick stuff from Dragon Ball, but NOT include Goku vs. Freeza...

Anyways:

Goku vs. Jackie Chun at the 21st Tenkaichi Budokai
Goku vs. Tenshinhan at the 22nd Tenkaichi Budokai
Goku vs. King Piccolo at King's Castle
Yamcha vs. Kami at the 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai
Krillin vs. Piccolo Jr. at the 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai
Goku vs. Piccolo Jr. at the 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai
Goku vs. Cell at the Cell Games

Yeah, I'm a big fan of the tournament fights in Dragon Ball. Really, if you wanna watch some good fights, you watch the tournament arcs.

Oh, I forgot a big favorite of mine.

Piccolo vs. Android 17, during the Cell arc

Last edited:

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Hisoka vs Gon
Kurapica vs Ubo
Jotaro vs Dio
Gon vs that Bomber guy who's name escapes me atm.
I'm sure theres more but those stick out at the current time.

Master Leo

The Dark Side
Dragonball Z:
Gohan vs Cell
Goku vs Kid Buu
Vegeta vs Recoome
Goku vs Majin Vegeta
Super Vegeta vs Semi Perfect Cell/Perfect Cell
Android 18 vs Vegeta
Broly (first movie) vs Goku, Vegeta, Trunks, Gohan, and Piccolo
Z fighters vs Super 17

Bleach:
Ichigo vs Grimmjow
Chad vs the Afro espada dude (cant remember name)
Ichigo vs Kenpachi

Naruto:
Neji vs anyone
Naruto vs Sasuke
Koba (?) vs anyone
Itachi vs Sasuke

I dont watch much anime, but these are my faves.

Last edited:

ForeverFlame

Everyone vs Father.

My all-time favorite fight scene. It's practically the entire episode, but it is so worth it. So much action, useless underpowered characters actually being useful, and emotions (especially at the end).

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Jolteon91 and Charizard Champion #06's signatures.

battlemaster123

Luffy vs Lucci the ending is what made it for me. and Sanji vs Jyabura, sanji is just awesome even though hes the butt monkey outside of battle (one piece)