• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Memories Are Made Of Bliss! (659)

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Yo, can anyone tell me the name of the sad piano song in this episode
I've looked everywhere.

Do you mean the one that plays when Dawn picks up Piplup to stop it from crying and tells him there is no need to worry, they will see the others again? Because that is the Japanese ending song "Lalala to your heart".
Another song that played was "Tears after the cloudy weather" which played when Pikachu and Piplup were crying and Togekiss was acting like a mother, before Meowth interupted.
And another piano song was the last one, which played as Brock and Ash said goodbye, this one I cannot find, and its something like "Friends Forever" or something, but its from the 3rd Pikachu short with the Pichu Brothers in the city, it was the ending song for that. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

Gippal

Do you mean the one that plays when Dawn picks up Piplup to stop it from crying and tells him there is no need to worry, they will see the others again? Because that is the Japanese ending song "Lalala to your heart".
Another song that played was "Tears after the cloudy weather" which played when Pikachu and Piplup were crying and Togekiss was acting like a mother, before Meowth interupted.
And another piano song was the last one, which played as Brock and Ash said goodbye, this one I cannot find, and its something like "Friends Forever" or something, but its from the 3rd Pikachu short with the Pichu Brothers in the city, it was the ending song for that. Hope this helps.

thx, i found it.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I'm surprised that Piplup was even more sadder than the others. The only real interaction Piplup had was to Pikachu because they were the only two pokemon that was out of their pokeballs most of the time. Now Brock is nothing new to me. However, the "no need to worry" stuff kind of got to me since I was expecting her to be alittle more emotional. It seemed sadder for her than anyone else. Ash could always find new friends (like he always does), Brock can always find new excuses but what about Dawn I wondered? I guess after watching it the second time it got to me seeing Dawn leave. Because she made the biggest impact in my experiece with watching Pokemon for years, so maybe that's why.

G50

No longer posting
This episode was alright... It was interesting to see how sad Piplup was that they were all going their seperate ways. It was funny to see Piplup waking Dawn up by pecking her. It was funny when Pikachu used Thunderbolt to wake Ash up as well. It was very cool to see Flint battle Cynthia. As expected Flint lost the battle.

50/100

TheEpicGoomba

This episode was good. It was also pretty sad especially with Piplup being depressed. I expected Flint to lose againts Cynthia's uber Garchomp.8.5/10

Yo, can anyone tell me the name of the sad piano song in this episode
I've looked everywhere.

"In Your Heart, La La La" Instrumental version. it's on youtube if you want to hear. Also, Wingull got the final spotlight aside from Piplup due to the fact no other Pokemon outside of Generation V ( except Pikachu and Meowth ) appeared. Okay, perhaps Piplup did get the last shine. Anybody else still listen the ending theme to the episode?

Victory

Banned
*Sigh* This was the best pokemon season ever...then Dawn leaves :(

Vipsoccermaster

Oh yeah, this episode. Piplup didn't want to leave Pikachu, but didn't have a choice. Dawn leaves, too, but she might reappear at some point. Piplup should know that Ash and Pikachu are in its heart.

takbir10

Banned
episode

this episode was great i almost cried to be honest

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
I watched this episode on Network Ten last Saturday and it's possibly, the saddest episode I ever watched... I miss Brock and Dawn already, but at least Network Ten will finally mark the Australian debut of Pokemon: Black & White (Best Wishes series) this Saturday. Bring on Unova!

*futachimaru*

Music Maker/ Dreamer
its really sad when piplup starts crying, and pikachu too. pi piplup

It was funny when piplup woke up dawn and pikachu woke up ash. I would so love to have that as an alarm clock lol

teh_original_pikachu

Don't use my avi -_-
Man brock leaving really got to me. Hes been around since episode5, and has had a deep character development. Cilan is a brockclone, as Iris to misty. Yet its not the same.

I remember saying in kindergarden that I wanted to grow up to be brock. He was and is the best anime character ever.

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
Personally I like the Japanese episode name better. Now what was it? Memories are Pearl Friendships are Diamond?

Man brock leaving really got to me. Hes been around since episode5, and has had a deep character development. Cilan is a brockclone, as Iris to misty. Yet its not the same.

I remember saying in kindergarden that I wanted to grow up to be brock. He was and is the best anime character ever.

>__> For crying out loud jeez.......

The episode was ok, Piplup was still annoying though. I usually don't mind Piplup, but he was WAY too sad about the whole thing. It was a good thing that Team Rocket got a promotion, and that Dawn, Brock and Piplup left.

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
One thing I can honestly say about this episode Unexpecting I was shocked the writers finally realized that once the fanbase saw that brock was getting old ratings droped.
About the episode I't was sad kinda I mean the dub made it sad with that ending song I loved the way we were introduced to giovanni's secretary and the thing that bothered me the most was Pliplup's denial to let brock and ash go it kinda annoyed me overall this was an outstanding ending to the DP series. 9/10

POKEMONISDUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!

This episode was an annoying way to end the D/P series. It starred Piplup. Which annoyed me without a doubt.

This episode also bored me to death. I just wanted it to end already. The only good part was when Team Rocket was assigned an important mission, other than that, this episode was meaningless and childish.

Both the subbed and dubbed version get a 2/10.

Janovy

Banned

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
This episode was an annoying way to end the D/P series. It starred Piplup. Which annoyed me without a doubt.

This episode also bored me to death. I just wanted it to end already. The only good part was when Team Rocket was assigned an important mission,other than that, this episode was meaningless and childish.
Wow really this episode was emotional not stupid or childish in fact its not like kids wouldn't enjoy the finale of sinnoh since it was great.