• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Memories Are Made Of Bliss! (659)

Janovy

Banned
What I mean though is, it doesn't feel that long ago that this episode aired. I know it was nearly 2 years ago in real life, but it doesn't feel that way for some reason.
Oh well, to each its own. I'm not going to change my opinion on an episode I loved merely because a character is coming back. :/

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Rewatched the episode, cried even more than I did last time. Seriously so heartwrenching, one of my favourite anime episodes of all time. When Dawn said to Piplup "You're a big boy..." the tears came. I felt so immensely proud of Dawn and Piplup. Dawn and Ash's final high-five and Piplup and Pikachu's hug was heartbreaking, I couldn't stop sobbing. Such a wonderful end to the Diamond and Pearl saga, I love the trio so much. Dawn and Brock are immensely missed.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
This episode was so depressing! Even now when I watch it I still can't hold my tears, so I always watch this episode if I need I good cry.
I'm such a baby...

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Overall a great way to end the Sinnoh Saga. Even if Piplup is not one of my favorites, he still managed to make me shed tears... ;~;

OceanicLanturn

Non non non!
I thought I was the only one who cried... DP was the best ever ;-( Piplup is my favorite and whenever it cries I feel like crying too. I watched it like twice, and I learned to get tissue for the second time.

Daijoubu! *sniff*

Navarch

Gosh, this episode brings tears to my eyes sometimes. Piplup and Pikachu crying...I can never contain myself. The BGM Music in this episode was fantastic.

11/10

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
This episode was randomly on TV today, and it still manages to get me teary-eyed, even after the DP Trio being broken up for so long. I hope that the finale of Best Wishes can deliver as much as this episode.

firestar319

The Marauder
Gosh, this episode brings tears to my eyes sometimes. Piplup and Pikachu crying...I can never contain myself. The BGM Music in this episode was fantastic.

11/10

All the feels man. ALL THE FEELS. That's all I can say about this episode. Very good sendoff and farewell 10/10

Acdog

This was a fitting way for Sinnoh to end. This is one of the few episodes that made me a bit teary, partly for Dawn, but mainly for Brock. I know people really started thinking Brock was boring, but I never thought so. He was intelligent, caring, and kind. It's hard to let go of a character that stuck around since episode FIVE (minus OI). Brock...you race ambiguous, awesome, squinty eyed cook, you will be missed. By the way, I think the writers did a good job with Brock's goodbye. Thing is, the episode was sad enough. It would've been really depressing if Brock had some emotional crying sendoff. The handshake served its' purpose, and it showed that both Ash and Brock care about each other, but are confident that they will follow their dreams no matter what.

Overall, great, emotional episode. 10/10

Soniman

Break the Limit
So, don't suppose that beautiful piano piece at the end (heard when Ash and Brock say their goodbyes) that sounds vaguely like Pallet Town's theme is actually available anywhere?

Supersonicbro

question, does anyone know the name of the theme when brock and ash say goodbye at the end?

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I still love this episode. It was a great way to end the DP series. The music really adds to the emotions in this episode. 10/10

CowNorris

Observing.
I loved the DP series and most of its episodes, but as much as I have tries to enjoy the finale, I just couldn't seem to get the same vibe as others here seems to suggest - unlike the Master Quest finale or Chimecho and Cancea's departure where I truly was saddened and shed tears.

Regardless, I still enjoyed the episode (don't get me wrong). Just not as much as the emotional episode I hoped for, like what was they have done in the past.

I sadly hated the DP series and most of its episodes, and this was unfortunately no exception. 17+ minutes of Piplup's incessant crying and throwing a temper tantrum to get Pikachu and the others' attention thereby feeling sorry for it, a final high five from Ash to Dawn prior to Ash and Brock boarding the boat, and finally a 47 second abysmal goodbye from Brock to Ash, was all this was to me, and nothing more. Ash ran off to Pallet Town...and guess what? He didn't even SEE his Mom or Professor Oak, period!

5/10

Last edited: