• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Memories Are Made Of Bliss! (659)

Now that I think about it, I kind of like how there's nothing in this episode that alludes to anything directly about the Black and White anime. Had I not known about BW before watching this episode, it would be mystery as to where Ash would be going from this point.

Also, since the time I caught a chunk of episodes from the Black/White anime (the network I saw them on would occasionally skip an episode or quite a few episodes), I've been wanting for some time now to watch the BW anime right from the beginning with (hopefully) not skipping any episodes. Now that I watch the show online, I can now do just that. :)

JudySpell

Banned
I was sad to see Dawn leave because I liked her. Piplup crying was annoying and I hated how he made this episode all about himself. 5.5/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Aww Dp's final episode was emotional and I felt so sad for Piplup. I didn't think Team Rocket getting credit for defeating J and Team Galactic was fair however, so that part was unfortunate. ^^;

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Meh, well someone had to get credit and this way we saw TR get a promotion and more respect from Giovanni. :cool:

Yea at least Team Rocket ended up getting a huge morale boost and respect from their boss, however I found it odd how Giovanni believed that they had actually accomplished all of that. ^^;

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Ah man, it was very touching when Ash and Brock parted ways forever this time. This wasn't the perfect episode though since Piplup was being a drama queen. ><

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Ah man, it was very touching when Ash and Brock parted ways forever this time.

I liked watching Ash and Brock say their farewells too, tho to me for such a major departure, Brock deserved much more than just a handshake with Ash. But given the episode's pace, I can sort of understand why his goodbye was so short.

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
This. This episode is the ultimate train of feels no episode will ever be this sad. Never

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
I really loved the bgm the dubbed used in this episode; I found that most of them were used appropriately. It's a shame that this episode was the last time we'd here any original show's bgm from the OS-DP.

Shayuin

Banned
And DP is finished... Wow. Huh.... It feels kinda strange. Anyway, I don't have much to say about the episode. I thought it was handled very well. I felt a little empty/sad at the end...

Nafsika

DP sanga was the best!!!! The last episode was so emotional and in my opinion the best in the whole season!!! Ash and Dawn's goodbye was like they didn't want to say it and stay together!!! As for Ash and Brocko's it was good and I liked the fact that they supported one each other and believed and wished the best for the other!!!! True friendship!!!!
Piplup is so sweet!!! I felt sad for him and probably if I were him I would have the same reaction if I had to say goodbye to a very good friend!!!!

I cried during this episode. I twice during this episode.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I loved seeing the Rocket-dan receive credit for taking down the Ginga-dan, even if Sakaki was mistaken. That was the highlight of the episode however, because seeing Pochama cry and Hikari's departure was too depressing.

Vulpicks

Really depressing... I'm really gonna miss the DP saga and characters... Well, it was a fun ride while it lasted! The Flint vs. Cynthia match had fantastic animation and was all around really freaking hype.

Also, I just realized what a remarkable coincidence it is that TR got assigned to the exact place Ash would end up going. This time it was him that followed them.

The Pokemon anime really is getting better so Best Wishes is sure to be amazing.
lol

Last edited:

Leonhart

Imagineer
I honestly wondered what the point of seeing Ohba challenging Shirona here even was since Shirona was invincible, so Ohba's loss was guaranteed. If we had to witness anyone battling her, it should've been Takuto.

Daizy

I call you honey
The beginning with Ash waking up was so funny, man Pikachu is kinda evil. Piplup wasn't too bad this episode and the hug that Pikachu and Piplup shared was nice. Dawn starting to cry wasn't really surprising.

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
IMO by far the most depressing goodbyes in pokemon ever, brock and dawn were two of my all time favourite pokemon character.