• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Memories Are Made Of Bliss! (659)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Pics are up on the site :)

gliscor&yanmega

It looks like a good episode, but just like the last one it's more better if I understand what's being said.

I have no idea what happened in the Team Rocket scene, it looked interesting. I assume Giovanni gave Jessie, James, and Meowth their new role in Team Rocket.

Is there any real reason why Ash decided to withdraw his Sinnoh Team? It's probably just the writers way to give them all one last appearance.

No sign of Gliscor or Gible though. Hopefully Gliscor is at Oak's if anything, I don't want it to go back to McCann's place.

BlueDragonfangirl

Kind of annoyed that Buneary didn't seem at all distressed that Pikachu was leaving...

I know that's kind of annoying, looks like it was only a crush and she got over it quick or else Buneary would have been crying its eyes out >>
Well at least we got a good-bye for Dawn, I was worried Pipulp would be hogging the screen time *few* Than the credits had me going, I almost cried. I'm sure Dawn will return for a cameo in Best Wishes and tell us what she's been up to, we never did find out if she was going to another region. LOL Poor Ash, can't sleep in eh? Cute, that was one of my favorite scenes. Over all, I liked the finale episode of D/P I'd say it was more emotional than AG finale that's me.

KGB13

Man of Mystery
This episode honestly almost made me tear up.

I'm gonna miss Piplup so much. Every time he cried, I felt like crying too. :(

I liked the battle between Cynthia and Flint that Ash & Co. were watching on TV. But I couldn't help but wonder why they didn't make it Takuto vs Cynthia? Considering he won the league and all. I guess he must have lost or something.

I will miss Dawn a lot too, she was by far my favorite female protagonist. Her Contest journey was a great one.

Although Brock has pretty much been doing nothing for a long time, I'm gonna miss him too. I actually wouldn't have minded him tagging along with Ash to Isshu as long as he did something besides cook and stand on the side lines the whole time. Hopefully Dento will be a more active replacement.

This was a really great episode and I will truly miss DP.

Farewell...

HoennMaster

Oh, one episode, big difference.

Goodbye DP it's been fun. I liked the episode, a simple yet nice way to end Sinnoh....other then Buneary/Pikachu not getting a goodbye.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
So Sinnoh League Victors caps off at 34 episodes. Even Orange Islands was 35. :O
The season continues on into BW, it'll just have a rebranding part way through. Season 6 for example had the start being classed as Master Quest and then the rest Advanced

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
It wasn't as touching as I would have liked. I'm glad that the last few minutes were more devoted to Dawn and Piplup setting off but because the episode also involved Brock's departure, the whole chemisty seemed a bit off. I'm really sad to see this is the final time we'll be seeing Piplup though. I didn't think much of it before but once you get over it's attitude you begin to like it. I'm disappointed that it never evolved but there's noting I can really do at this point. Seeing that little bit of Cynthia versus Flint was cool though, at least it provided her with closure as well. It was overall, a decent farewell episode to a good saga. 8/10.

Cartoonami

To know the unkown
The animation was really good, Team Rocket's scenes were a nice hint at what's to come in Isshu, and the emotional core was there. In spite of Ash not getting teared up over the depature of his long-time (human) friend Brock. I find it a great conclusion to Sinnoh, and glad they tipped their hats to the saga over the credits. It will be missed.

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
Could we get translations as to what Giovanni exactly said about the TR trio? I think he's moving them into Issuh so that he'll be free to expand TR in Sinnoh. It makes sense. With Team Galactic gone, Giovanni could take over as the main criminal organization of Sinnoh, and he wants Jessie, James and Meowth out of there. Is that what he said?

uber gon

Accept Change

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Could we get translations as to what Giovanni exactly said about the TR trio? I think he's moving them into Issuh so that he'll be free to expand TR in Sinnoh. It makes sense. With Team Galactic gone, Giovanni could take over as the main criminal organization of Sinnoh, and he wants Jessie, James and Meowth out of there. Is that what he said?

Here is a review of what happened by "Ampharos King" of Bulbagarden Forums

Delibird finally makes another appearance, its last being over 110 episodes ago (the Yanma episode). Giovanni informs Team Rocket that they will be sent to another region. The lady on the phone is wearing a uniform similar to Giovanni's Best Wishes uniform. TRio is crying with tears of joy, believing that it was because "they" got rid of Pokemon Hunter J and Team Galactic.

Well, we get a little cameo of Giovanni and his Persian, nothing special.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Delibird finally makes another appearance, its last being over 110 episodes ago (the Yanma episode). Giovanni informs Team Rocket that they will be sent to another region. The lady on the phone is wearing a uniform similar to Giovanni's Best Wishes uniform. TRio is crying with tears of joy, believing that it was because "they" got rid of Pokemon Hunter J and Team Galactic.

Well, we get a little cameo of Giovanni and his Persian, nothing special.

Wow so then Giovanni doesn't even say much in regards to Team Rocket. I was kind of hoping he'd actually appear in front of Team Rocket to give them their next assignment in person. It also seems like Team Rocket's beliefs on why they were "promoted" and Giovanni's true intentions for them might differ greatly. Well I wasn't really paying attention to this episode for the Team Rocket reassignment, I was always more worried about Dawn and Piplup's goodbye ;_;

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Things I'm a little disappointed by...

~ Buneary and Pikachu didn't have a final moment.
~ Ash didn't feel sad when he and Brock split... but he didn't cry for Dawn either so its fine.
~ Where were Buizel, [Ash's] Infernape, Gible/Gliscor, Mamoswine, Pachirisu, Cyndaquil, Chansey, and Mime Jr.?

I liked everythign else. I even liked Piplup in this episodewhich is rare for me to say. I found it interesting that they zoomed in on Togekiss, Staraptor and Torterra when Piplup started crying again.

They gave screentime to Staraptor and Torterra the two pokemon that did bad against Paul.

Candy-Sama

Kawaii Power
To be honest, I didn't expect much more than what was in the preview. So what a nice little surprise I got when Torterra did something right, Cynthia battled Flint (although when I heard the word "Champion", I thought she would be battling Takuto), Pikachu and Piplup did an awesome Volt Tackle/Hydro Pump combo, an instrumental version of LaLaLa To Your Heart was played, and Ash said "daijobu" (the equivalent of no need to worry). And was it my imagination/bad hearing, but after Ash said that, did Dawn say "getto da ze" (gotta catch 'em all)?

They could've atleast come to Kanto together before splitting ways. Dawn probably wanted to meet Oak, and rthat means coming to Pallet Town. They could've come together this far.

Reading that made me even more sorry for Dawn. She only had to see two good friends sendoff before her departure. Oh, and Filb.de has the ending credits in their guide. I wonder of TPCI will keep it when the dub comes, but I worry it will be edited out. It's been a great ride everyone.

http://www.filb.de/anime/eppics/dp/191/page/9

Bubblewrap

When Brock left, I think a part of me and my childhood died inside.
See you later, pal.

The music was so touching, the fact they said each other's dreams.. I'm am so upset.

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
The episode was better then I thought it would be. For a group that had boring interactions this was a pretty good farewell, I enjoyed it better then Hoenn's which surprised me, but I guess that came from the fact that Dawn actually felt something when Ash and Brock were leaving and she realized she wouldn't see them again in a very long time, and right before Dawn is about to cry Ash hit's her with her own little dorky saying. I'm also shocked Dawn stayed the whole episode and was not gone in the first five minutes.

Team Rocket's bit's were meh, even Giovanni doesn't excite me anymore, unless he's planning on actually doing something I can live without him.

It would have been nice if all the Pokemon were in this one. Ash's Pokemon will be seen again so them not appearing again wasn't that big of a deal, but Brock and Dawn's Pokemon will not. I guess that scene at the end of the GF was it for Dawn's six Pokemon.

Overall a pretty good end to DP, it wasn't a perfect ending, but it wasn't the worst either and that's saying something for a saga being rushed at the end. Farewell Brock and Dawn.

Edit: Oh I forgot to mention the Tribute during the ending credit's. I haven't watched the ending in awhile so I don't know if those little scenes of Ash, Dawn, and Brock during there best moment's were just added on but that was a nice little tribute. The Pokemon anime really is getting better so Best Wishes is sure to be amazing.

Last edited: