• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Memories Are Made Of Bliss! (659)

Corzola

Gible´s biggest fan!
Best part about that scene was how they played "A Meeting and a Parting". Brilliant song, for a brilliant scene.

Also, Croagunk never appeared in Brock's last episode!

Croagunk was there, in the beginning Poison Jabbing Brock when he dreamed of a girl. :D Poor guy. :) I guess Croagunk really are strict, when his own master can´t even dreaming of a girl without being hit by Poison jab.

Regarding if they thought about an E4 arc, no I don´t think so. They gave various members their own eps but I don´t think that they intended them to appear in an ongoing mini- arc. I think we got to see pretty much of them anyway so they didn´t need a separate arc.

raz1337

Miju Miju!
I'm just still upset that there was no mention of Isshu directly. The only indirect mention was from Giovanni. BW001 seems like it's going to be rushed. In one episode, they have to:

- Show Ash meeting with his mother and getting new clothes
- Ash finding out about Isshu
- Ash meeting with Oak and a mention of him leaving the Sinnoh Pokemon
- Get TR to Isshu
- Cameo of Iris
- Zekrom's attack on Pikachu
- Meeting the BW Professor
- Battle with Shooti

I mean, seriously, that's a lot to squish into one episode. The first 3 of those things are events that should've been concluded at the end of DP. It was a good episode and I liked the Ash imagining himself as Flint and montage to DP at the end.

It's just, they focused too much on Piplup. Seriously. Remember back to Home is Where the Start is at the end of Battle Frontier? Max had a Piplup moment. He was said that they were splitting up and he wanted to go on his own journey. I felt bad for him! He had a legitimate reason to feel sad. However, Piplup just stole the spotlight from the conclusion of the series with nothing that was truly valid.

The Other

Lord of Time
Cynthia really is unbeatable. I woulda prefered to have seen Takuto facing her, only to see his entire team and see more of Cynthia's...but oh well. I reallly hope we see Cynthia again 1 day...i like her for many reasons.

Z I L L I O N Z

Pokemon Breeder
I loved that battle between Flint and Cynthia!
For a second i thought Flint was going to win after we saw Ash in him ; O

TrainerOfLegend

I'm just still upset that there was no mention of Isshu directly. The only indirect mention was from Giovanni. BW001 seems like it's going to be rushed. In one episode, they have to:

- Get TR to Isshu
- Cameo of Iris
- Battle with Shooti

I mean, seriously, that's a lot to squish into one episode. The first 3 of those things are events that should've been concluded at the end of DP. It was a good episode and I liked the Ash imagining himself as Flint and montage to DP at the end.

It's just, they focused too much on Piplup. Seriously. Remember back to Home is Where the Start is at the end of Battle Frontier? Max had a Piplup moment. He was said that they were splitting up and he wanted to go on his own journey. I felt bad for him! He had a legitimate reason to feel sad. However, Piplup just stole the spotlight from the conclusion of the series with nothing that was truly valid.

This sis something that I came here to ask, but I think it answers your question at the same time.

In the last shot when Ash sees Pallet Town in the distance, I heard him say something that sounded ALOT like "Isshu". The thing is, that if Ash actually mentioned Isshu, then at what point did he find out about it? If he didn't really say Isshu, then it's probably going to be in the first BW episode.

And the first episode of BW being rushed does not worry me in the slightest as it is a one-hour special of the first two episodes, so there's plenty of time.

Also, regarding the episode: It was truly one of the most memorable Pokémon episodes in general, with a great Ending Scene to top it off. I just hope that all the future Pokémon seasons are as good if not better than this one. I mean, so much awesomeness has come out of Diamond and Pearl's 4 years, that everything after it has to be extremely good to live up to this one.

BEST WISHES HERE WE COME!

HoennMaster

The season continues on into BW, it'll just have a rebranding part way through. Season 6 for example had the start being classed as Master Quest and then the rest Advanced

Not necessarily. Battle Frontier ended with 47 episodes and the first five episodes of DP are part of season 10, not 9.

- Get TR to Isshu
- Cameo of Iris

- Battle with Shooti

Everything in bold can be done very easily and in less then 8 minutes.

~Silver Aura~

Back...ish
Well Teasrs after Cloudy Weather was a nice surprise but Oh man poor Piplup I feel so sorry for him. I am gonna miss Brock soooooo much! I mean he was there from the start. (almost) Bye Dawn! No need to worry! :)

Blaziryu

I thought this episode was okay. I thought the part when Ash imagine himself as Flint battling Cynthia was funny!!! I was like "HAHAHAHAHA!!! You wish Ash. You wish".

GalladeRocks

Son of a Beach
I'm both sad and disappointed about this episode. It was very touching, and I teared up at the departure of Dawn, Piplup, and Brock. (Am I the only one that thinks that Piplup is more a part of the group than Max and Tracey ever were?) However, I'm incredibly disappointed by one major thing: Where in the heck were Infernape, Buizel, Gible/Gliscor, Pachirisu, Mamoswine, Cyndaquil, and Chansey? I mean, we literally haven't seen Pachirsu and Cyndaquil in 14 episodes, and they didn't exactly do much then. Mamoswine hasn't done much for a while either. In my opinion, the entire group of Pokemon should have been shown. Hopefully we'll still see Ash dumping Staraptor, Torterra, Infernape, Buizel, and Gible at Oak's in the beginning of the next episode.

But seriously, what in the hell ever happened to Gliscor after the battle with Paul?

Charizard Lord

Probably Napping
Well, it's finally over. After four incredible years, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl has come to an end.

This was the third time I have ever cried at anything Pokemon related, with the first two being "Charizard's Burning Ambitions," and my first viewing of the fourth movie. Though my emotions were REALLY on the surface today (for unrelated reasons..) this episode was truly a tear-jerker.

Nevertheless, this was a fantastic episode. The animation was gorgeous, the music was superb, and Dawn and Brock received good sendoffs. The buildup to Piplup's little outburst was also pretty good, I'm sure we've all had those thoughts of impending seperation from people we love. Still, the gang managed to calm him down and send Team Rocket packing once again, for old time's sake, I suppose. One thing I didn't like, however, was the lack of appearances from the group's Pokemon! I mean, come on, when AG ended, we saw all of May's Pokemon, so why not do the same for Dawn? Especially considering the emphasis DP put on her team's development. And we only saw fractions of Ash and Brock's teams. Weak.

Nitpicking aside, I came away from this episode with a satisfied feeling. The best saga of Pokemon yet has drawn to a close, and the future of the series is brighter than ever. And so, good bye DP. Good bye Dawn and Brock. Good bye Johana, Roawn, Paul, Zoey, Nando, Barry, Ursula, Conway, Reggie, Cynthia, Cyrus, J, and countless other characters that made Sinnoh so memorable. There were frustrating times, but this series had it where it counts, just like ALL of the previous sagas, and like Best Wishes definitely will.

As long as the show centers around Ash and Pikachu, catching 'em all, it's still Pokemon, and I'm still a fan. :)

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Again, goodbye DP.

The episode was purely amazing in what was shown. And Team Rocket against the gang in battle felt more epic than I thought. Man, I really wanted to cry, seeing the final few scenes.

The montage was quite touching as well, and then with Ash and Brock about to head off their separate ways. Back to Pallet Town for Ash and Pikachu, I can't believe it's over. :'( Loved the episode to a billion pieces.

Next time, a new beginning!

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Next time...A new beginning!

And so ends the Diamond and Pearl saga. 4 years and worth it.

Judging by the episodes pictures, it looks good. I'll need to see it in full video though.

NES

Flip me to the side!
Eh good episode, the Piplup part along with TR battle were boring and you can just skip it, good bye Dawn and everyone in DP cast, it was a good run. Best part was the battle with Cynthia, her Garchomp finishes DP undefeated.

I wish i knew what was in the Rocket letter and why they remembered about Galactic and J.

Oh and Brock is gone now, same shake hands at the Route 1 sign, nice touch with Ash running to Pallet town as an ending for DP.

STICKTOPIA

This episode was alright. A part of me feels sad but w/e it's Isshu time!

However, I'm incredibly disappointed by one major thing: Where in the heck were Infernape, Buizel, Gible/Gliscor, Pachirisu, Mamoswine, Cyndaquil, and Chansey? I mean, we literally haven't seen Pachirsu and Cyndaquil in 14 episodes, and they didn't exactly do much then. Mamoswine hasn't done much for a while either. In my opinion, the entire group of Pokemon should have been shown. Hopefully we'll still see Ash dumping Staraptor, Torterra, Infernape, Buizel, and Gible at Oak's in the beginning of the next episode.

But seriously, what in the hell ever happened to Gliscor after the battle with Paul?
Yea they should have sent all the pokemon out to say goodbye like when May and Max left from Kanto. I wonder if Cyndaquil and Pachirisu are even alive.... Well the next episode is 1 last chance to see Ash's other pokemon. Lol Ash just sent it back to the Air Battle Master I guess....

This was my favorite part, js, js.
[img139]http://i613.photobucket.com/albums/tt218/mandyali/118.jpg[/img139]

but you all knew that anyways, you smart lovelies.
BREAK OUT OF JAIL BREAK OUT OF THAT CELL!!

anyways, I saw the pictures. And it seemed like the only one that was really upset, was Piplup, which also made Pikachu get all emotional.
I still have to watch the episode to give my full review, but yeah. GOODBYE D/P!!

Poke Master 7

Boulder Trainer
This was a really beautiful episode from start to end. The beginning of the episode didn't really have the feeling of being the end until they began to talk of their goals for the future. That really brought forth the feeling that this is really it, the end of the DP trio's adventures together. And as much as I don't like Dawn's Piplup, it really was touching that he didn't want to see the adventures end and was genuinely sad to see everyone going their separate ways, a rare instance of it showing real emotion. It was really sad when Pikachu had even teared up when everything sunk in that this would be the last time that it would see Piplup and it understood his sadness. I had even found myself starting to tear up until Meowth and TR ruined the moment. I'm glad though that Ash, Dawn and Brock showed that they weren't taking their crap in the farewell episode and made it a point to take care of them fast, even though TR seemed to put up a better than normal fight.

It was nice that they had given both Cynthia and Flint get one final appearance battling against one another. It was a nice touch that Ash imagined that it had been him battling against her. That had really been a great battle seeing Infernape giving Cynthia's titan dragon a nice battle. It was a great battle to send out D/P with.

When it came to the final farewell, it was really beautiful how Ash and Dawn gave one final high five and then Dawn began to cry at the dock as the ship pulled off until Ash said to her daijoubu. It was Ash's way of telling her that though they're going their separate ways, friendship, like diamond is forever. The ending theme really brought a tear to my eye showing a montage of shots through D/P really making the feeling that this is it sink in.

The only thing that I was disappointed with was that all the pokemon didn't get to say goodbye to one another like back in AG's final episode. Also I'm kinda disappointed that despite Brock having been in the show so long didn't really get much of a sendoff aside from a handshake from Ash.

Interestingly this episode really kinda brought a real menacing feel with the fact that just like with Hoenn, Sinnoh is about to see an era of TR now that both Team Galactic and Pokemon Hunter J are out of the way.

But I guess this is it, the end of a truly great era in Pokemon history. It's been a great 4 years. GOODBYE D/P, THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES. Pokemon getto da ze!

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
Flint VS Cynthia is one of the coolest moments ever. I was actually really anxious to see if Infernape could do it, and it was clearly a good match. But the status quo forbids Garchomp from going down- Ash imagining himself in Flint's place with his own Infernape was a stroke of genius.

streetlightdsb

Uni hiatus
Flint VS Cynthia is one of the coolest moments ever. I was actually really anxious to see if Infernape could do it, and it was clearly a good match. But the status quo forbids Garchomp from going down- Ash imagining himself in Flint's place with his own Infernape was a stroke of genius.

I was about to say pretty much the same thing. I also found it interesting that they seem to have been implying that Flint is the strongest member of the Elite 4 this saga- not Lucian. He didn't stand up to Cynthia as well as Flint did and Bronzong didn't give off that 'super powerful vibe' when it was battling Buizel back in early DP.

I didn't particularly care for Dawn throughout- and as such her goodbye didn't strike me particularly. Brock's on the otherhand had me feeling very sad indeed. I don't know what they were saying exactly but when Ash and Brock were talking about each others goals (Master and Doctor respectively) at the signpost it really hit me.

Pretty good ep overall- even the TR battle was good, and it was nice to see Torterra, even though that was nowhere near the redemption it needs.