• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Memory Link

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedBlastoise

Cerulean Blues
In Black 2 & White 2 there was a feature called Memory Link that allowed you to sync your game with Black or White and get special events activated that included flashbacks such as one that explained why the Striaton gym leaders quit and other things and you could also battle Bianca and Cheren and they would use the same team that they had in Black and White.

Did you like this feature and did you use it yourself?

Leonhart

Imagineer
I liked parts of this special feature, such as the fact that Touya's (Hilbert's)/Touko's (Hilda's) rooms would change to include a few extra decorations if you synced with a Black/White save file, and the one-off post-game battles against Bel (Bianca) and Cheren were nice, but I wasn't interested in the flashbacks.

TwilightBlade

I only did the Memory Link thing once in Black 2 and I sent over some data from my White cart and got to see the flashbacks that showed the Striaton brothers and one with Brycen I think. Oh and I also got to see the Pokedex completion diplomas in Hilbert's room in Nuvema Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.