• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Memory Reversal 2: Time Loop

Skeith

(◕‿‿◕)
Sandy Fielding, Lake Acuity

Sandy shivered as they past over the snow covered land, the cold winds battering her body as Artemis sped on towards the cave. Fortunately they were close to the cave and Sandy instructed Artemis to descend. As they approached the island, there appeared to be some activity on the island. Sandy struggled to make out what it was until a jet of water hit Artemis directly, knocking him off balance and Sandy into the cold waters below.

“Aggrh!” She screamed, both from shock and the sudden chill that now engulfed her. She quickly swam to shore where she was greeted by a crowd of Psyduck’s, Golducks, Bibarels and a selection of other wild Pokémon that appeared at the lake. They all looked very angry and had positioned themselves between the Sandy and the islands sole feature, a cave. It didn’t take a genius to put two and two together.

“P-please!” Sandy, stuttered shivering from the cold “I only w-wish to speak with U-Uixe.” The mob stood strong, the faces clearly not believing her. They knew all to well what humans had done to their lord before. Sandy sighed, she didn’t want to hurt them but there was no way the mob was going to let her past. There was only one option available to her as she threw out a pokeball.

“Circuit use Roar!” She instructed, the light shifted to reveal a dark blue loin whom let out a devastating roar, many of the wild Pokémon where knocked back by the sheer force of the cry, others fled in fear but the a visible path appeared in the Pokémon and Sandy and her two teammates ran straight down it and into the cave. Once inside Sandy, not missing a step returned her two Pokémon and ran towards the small gathering of Pokémon in the centre. the mob from outside pilling in after her.

“Uxie, please I wish to speak to you!” Sandy called hoping the Pokémon would hear her out. If not this was going to be messy. Suddenly a faint psychic presence filled the room.

<Enough!> It was bizarre, the voice was child like in tone yet carried the wisdom of age and it was powerful enough to stop everything. <This child possesses the glow; we have summoned her here to help us. She means us no harm.> The tension in the cave eased and the Pokémon slowly left, leaving Sandy alone with the yellow pixie. Sandy had realised just how hard she had been returning and had to take a moment to catch her breath.

“T-thank you Uxie.” She said breathlessly, the yellow creature smiled weakly from its resting place on the floor.

<No, thank you Sandy> The creature replied, Sandy would have asked how it knew her name but the fact that it was psychic was answer enough. <Dialga has removed you from time in order to discover why we, the legendry Pokémon have been weakened> Sandy was taken back by this.

“All of you?” She asked, not quite believing what she was hearing. It took a trainer of incredible skill just to survive a battle with the legendry Pokémon, let alone win. The concept of there being something that could reduce all of them to this weak a state was just mindboggling.

<Yes but don’t worry, we haven’t placed this burden on you alone> Uxie continued, easing Sandy’s fears <There are others who will be assisting you on this quest>

“Others?” Sandy repeated perplexed, the smile returned again to Uxie’s lips.

<Here, let me show you> It stretched out its hand and Sandy took it. Suddenly an image appeared before her, a field in Kanto where four trainers, two boys, two girls, stood. They each had a faint glow around them and were listening intently to one of the girls. Sandy could hear her spoke and listened to her explain why this had happened and then into a Pikachu. Sandy watched intently but suddenly her situation didn’t seem so bad now she wasn’t alone.

(OOC: I would vote Yes on the discussion but it's already past. Anyway I hope this isn't going too far ahead, I'm just compensating for deadlines this next week and don't plan to take it any further till the other groups arrive to their respective legends. Let me now if you want anything altered Skill. Also 1000th post whoo milestone :D.)

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
~Allison and Elliot Shubert Route 4-ish~

Ally's feet pattered as she approached the glowing people. Elliot finally managed to catch up to her as she skidded to a stop as the girl was saying,
“Hey. We were just heading to Cerulean Cave, why don’t you join us?”

Elliot sighed as Ally quickly bobbled her head, her hair shaking up and down with the shear force of it. Leave it to Ally to get carried away. She was cheerfully introducing the two of them, yapping about how cool it was to be a twin. She then introduced Bubbles, who had run up to them, panting behind Elliot's legs. Elliot turned and patted Bubbles on the head. The Prinplup glared at him, crossing his flippers across his chest. Ally was now enthusiastically mentioning, once again, that she and Elliot were twins, and that they occasionally shared thoughts. Elliot couldn't help but roll his blue eyes, which of course, got him a rather rough poke in the ribs from Bubbles.

"Cut it out you dumb penguin," Elliot groaned, poking the Prinplup right back. He squawked and waddled over to Ally, pulling on her plaid shirt with enthusiasm. She ignored him, but waved her twin over to the conversation. Elliot wandered slowly over, keeping his eyes on his shoes as the girl, Marth, began to explain things to them slowly.

He kept his eyes on his shoes throughout the whole conversation, listening carefully, but never looking up. Elliot's cheeks were a bit red and he dug his shoe awkwardly into the dirt of the path. He had a clear view of the Growlithe, Sear, who was sitting on the ground near Marth's shoes.

Ally on the other hand, had her big blue eyes focused straight at Marth, practically clinging onto her every word. Elliot could almost feel the excitement rolling off of her, and Bubbles was standing next to her, now examining Sear. He was watching her with interest. Hell, Bubbles had probably never seen a Growlithe before.

Ally's excitement practically reached its peak when Marth said, "At the same time, we’re merged with our would-be other half. So, like me, I can turn into a Pikachu and look just like Diego’s. Here, I’ll show you!" Ally gripped her brother's arm with excitement as the younger girl took a step back, glancing around. Elliot lifted his eyes from her shoes, just in time to see a yellow flash engulf her. The two shielded their eyes, and Bubbles gave a "PLUP!" of complaint. When the light receded, a Pikachu stood in Marth's place, looking up at the pair and their other companion Diego. She was slightly smaller than his Pikachu. The Growlithe grumbled something at her master, seeming unhappy. Bubbles snorted at them with a penguin-like chuckle.

Then the Pikachu opened its mouth and began to speak, “That’s about all I can think of. Well, besides telling you about what happened after the Hoenn Champ Battles. Any question so far?"

Ally gasped with a shriek of delight, her eyes practically glimmering with all the questions she was thinking of. Elliot glanced over at her, and her grip on him intensified with her excitement. This was one of the moments when he knew exactly what his overzealous sister was thinking. That she couldn't wait to try it for herself. Elliot wouldn't have been able to believe it unless he'd seen it with his own eyes. Now he couldn't help but wonder...

Just as Ally opened her mouth to ask her first burning question of how?!, Diego began to speak, revealing that he'd been in the tournament in Hoenn as well. Ally glanced at Elliot, and he simply shrugged. She should know that both of them had never been to Hoenn.

"But I was in Hoenn," Ally whispered quietly, "Last year. Maybe not during the championships, but I was there for the International Wind Ensemble Concert. That's where it was last year. It was in um... Slateport I think?" She shrugged. It didn't really matter right now anyways. Besides, at this point, it was like she'd never been there to begin with. Elliot jumped back about a foot in surprise, unable to control himself this time. Ally shrieked in delight, practically dancing out of her shoes.

"Can we do that?!" She grasped at Elliot's arm. Elliot stared at her with big wide eyes, rather unsure of what to do at the moment. "El?" Ally asked, waving a hand in front of his eyes, "Hell-oooooh?"

"Hmm?" Elliot asked, unable to pry his eyes off of the once-human Pokemon in front of him. Bubbles was keeping his distance from the Pikachu, but he was watching her with wide, confused eyes.

"Plup Prin pluuup? (Missy Allison, are people supposed to turn into Pokemon?)" The Prinplup was looking at Ally with curiosity, but she simply patted him on the head, unable to understand the little penguin.

"Hopefully if we can do that, we won't end up with a face as ugly as yours, 'ey Bubbles?" Elliot said with a chuckle, trying to lighten up the situation. He couldn't really grasp what was going on. Bubbles inhaled quickly, ready to launch a Bubblebeam at Elliot, but Ally patted him on the back.

"Silly Bubbles." She said cheerfully, but then she scooped up the little Marth-chu on the ground, "You are so cute! You know that right? Will you teach me how to turn into a Pokemon? I don't think I can do it on my own, the only thing I've ever been able to figure out on my own is bassoon and that's really not that impressive, I only made Sinnoh-All State Band one time, my senior year and got into music school and Oreburgh University isn't even that good for music, I only went cuz've Elliot," She shot a glance at Elliot.

"Al. You're babbling sis. Besides, Oreburgh is the second best music school in Sinnoh," Elliot said with an apologetic smile to the Pikachu. He shrugged before saying, "And I'm pretty sure um, Marth, was it? I'm pretty sure Marth doesn't really um, want you squishing her." Elliot sighed, shaking his head, "But I would really appreciate if you'd tell us how you did that."

OOC: so I wasn't sure if they were supposed to be able to transform yet, so I just made them inquire instead. :)

Last edited:

strategiser24

Mewtwo is awesome!
Second part edits credits are given to Skillfullness.

Will Barnes, Route 41 between Whirl Islands and Cianwood City

On their boat sped to the east, towards the Whirl islands. Everything seemed fine on the surface, but Will was in deep thought. WIll was trying to know what they voices were telling him, what the vision was he just saw, and what Mark and Johnathan were hiding. Will hoped he could figure it out before they reached the Whirl islands........and they almost made it too.

"What's that noise?" Mark said. There was a lodu sputtering noise from the enigne. The noise died down and the boat slowed down.

"Are you friggin' kidding me?" Will said, standing up, "Which moron forgot to check the fuel?"

Roughly one hour later...

After the engine blew out, the two boat operators saw it as the perfect opportunity to nap. ”Cuz workin’ with boats all day iz tirin’ work.” As they snoozed, a note burned (OOC: metaphorically) in one of their pockets with important information. It read;

This is your last reminder you lowly Grunts! Your target is Will Barnes. His Reversal Twin is unknown, but he should be unable to use his abilities yet, unless he’s been touched by the Reverse World. Anyway, keep an eye on him, and dispose of him if you see the chance to. I trust this task shouldn’t be too hard, so don’t mess up. Failure is not an option.

Get rid of this note as soon as you’ve gotten rid of Will, unless you can remember something as simple as his name without it. Don’t screw this up.

~The Duke”

Last edited:
(OOC: Not to burst anyone's bubble, but I'm pretty sure us newbies aren't able to transform until we have contact with the Reverse World. Well, I guess we'll know when Skillfulness comes to pass judgement on our posts.)

Lane Neal, Snowpoint City

Lane was running. Running as fast as he could, clutching the purple gemstone that hung from his neck. The gemstone he had recieved from his mother on her deathbed. The gemstone his own father had just accused him of stealing. That had been the moment when all doubt had been cast out of Lane's mind. In the history that was now reality to everyone but him, the gem had vanished on the day of his mother's death. But not his mother, Lane realised. Just a woman who didn't have any children. Or perhaps someone else now existed in Lane's place. He had had to run. He knew that his father was not a forgiving man. He certainly wouldn't forgive someone who would steal from a dying woman. That was what Lane was in that man who used to be his father's eyes. A unscruplous criminal. Not his beloved son.

Though this is unfortunate, it opens a new world for you.

Lane hated this 'new world'. He wanted his world back. He wanted his life. His family. Tears welled up in Lane's eyes as he ran away from the place he grew up. Away from the man who had gone from loving him to hating him in the blink of an eye. He wanted it all back.

Lake Acuity

Lane looked out over the glistening water of the lake with sad eyes. His Pokemon stood around him, looking at him solemnly and silently. Not even Spike was in the mood for games. He remembered all the days of his childhood he had spent here, admiring the natural beauty of it all. A childhood that to everyone but himself and Sleet, never even happened. Old stories came into Lane's mind. Wasn't there supposed to be a Legendary in the middle of this lake? One who could erase people's memories with just a glance. Memories. Perhaps he could find out more about what happened to the Legendaries and people's memories at the same time. He had wanted to look for the Pokemon as a child, but had had no way of going out there. But he had Teeth now. He pulled three Pokeballs from his belt and silently returned Sleet, Spike and Noble to them.

"Teeth, I need your help to look for a Legendary in this lake. I'll have to ride on your back. You're the only one I can ask."

The Feraligatr swelled up with pride and loyally dived into the water and waited there for Lane to get on. When he did he said:

"I have no idea where to begin, so let's start by just going straight forwards."

This was more effective than anticipated, because a small island soon came into view, it was pretty much bare except for a single cave. That was probably where the Legendary lived. Lane climbed off of Teeth as they came onto the shore. Almost immediately, they were surrounded by a host of lake-dwelling Pokemon such as Bibarel and Golduck. The Pokemon were giving Lane a look that was both wary and weary. Their eyes almost said: Not again.

"I'm here to see the Legendary that lives here. I have questions that need answering." Lane stated to the mob.

He hadn't expected any of them to believe that he wasn't just here to capture the Legend like so many trainers dreamt of doing. So he was rather taken aback when the various Pokemon turned to one another and slowly nodded. The crowd dispersed, leaving an open path to the cave. Lane wondered why they were so quick to trust him, but as he walked into the small cave, he got his answer.

There are others like you who can help, marked by light.

Sure enough, standing here was a young woman, blue-eyed and chestnut-haired, who gave off a brilliant glowing light. So that was why, thought Lane. Someone else like me was already here. Next to the woman was a small, yellow Pokemon with its eyes tightly shut. Lane took this to be the Legendary.

Welcome, Lane Neal. My name is Uxie. Do come in. An unfamiliar voice rang out in Lane's head, causing a familiar semsation. He scowled. Bloody psychics, he thought while he walked towards the Pokemon.

That wasn't very nice, what experience with- oh, I see!

"Having fun looking through my mind? Is this how psychics always try to make a good first impression? Or am I the only one who gets treated like this? Never mind, I have some questions to ask you."

I'm sure you do, but I'm not sure how well I'll be able to answer them. This isn't really my specialty. Lane was about to say something, but the Pokemon continued. Yes, I have ties to memory, but this relates more to time. And besides, I'm nowhere near the most prominent or powerful Legendary. There are plenty of well-trained ordinary Pokemon stronger than I, particuarly now. What I can tell you, however, is that what you experienced is called the Memorial Blast and it is used to turn back time and erase undesirable events. People like you however, can't be affected by it. But as a side effect, you are wiped from the memories of every human who knew you. There are, as I understand, other things that set you apart, but I'm pretty hazy in that regard. You're probably better off seeking out someone else to ask.

Lane sighed. "Lovely," he said. "Good to know this wasn't a complete waste of time."

FallenSanity

Ruby in the Diamonds
Sidus Regis
Mountains near Cianwood

Sidus climbed up a rocky mountainside, carefully placing his right foot on a stable stone platform, before eventually making a leap of faith to a following rock crevice, and lying down for a second, as his little Tid flew in behind him. Sidus had been climbing the large rocky mountains for days now, and things were getting hard. He was amazed at the lack of Pokemon on this cliff side, and he didn’t know why such a thing could be happening. Was it this entire hubbub over Pokemon battling? Where people honestly scaring away the Pokemon of this lovely world? No, that couldn’t be it. But whatever it was, Sidus felt he needed to stop it. Sidus sat up, and threw a berry up for his little Shedinja, who mewed its own name happily.
He could feel the strange times about to unfold on the world, but due to his inability to speak English, had to simply sit back and let the Legends do their job.
Sidus stood up heavily, and made his way out of this little camping spot, and continued his epic climb, writing a few sort notes in his journal. This would make for a great book, that he was sure those researchers would adore. Sidus clung to a hanging rock, and heaved himself up, and stood proudly on the low peak of this level of the mountain. Turning around, Sidus faced the entire city of Cianwood, and noticed the many trainers down on the beachside, using their Pokemon for heavy battles, and monstrous brilliance. Sidus had been questioned often by the press about his opinion on this whole ‘Pokemon Battling Is Bad’ epidemic, and Sidus had avoided answering in any ways that would purge his life. He had no real opinion either way. It was bad to see Pokemon pushed beyond their limits, but what could anyone do? Officer Jennies couldn’t do anything, so what could he do? Sidus shrugged, and climbed a few walls higher, before making his way to a small overhang, where he was able to look out at the Safari Zone that sat on the opposite side of the cliff. Was that it, this Safari Zone pushing Pokemon away? If so, Sidus would feel very torn between stopping this fabled Pokemon home, or letting their prospects scare away the rest. Sidus thought for a good moment, before looking at Tid, and nodding.

Sidus climbed down the rocky cliff face, and positioned himself readily on a small pathway, which led out from a cave exit, and continued down to the Safari Zone, passing anxious trainers also heading to the fabled area. Sidus spotted a few Seaking flapping about in the waters below, and continued on down to his destination. After a few good hours, Sidus arrived at the Safari, which was packed with both supporters and oppressors. Sidus slipped into the PokeMart, and waited for the group to dispatch, but even after a good set of hours, they simply grew. Sidus was ready to leave, and make his way to his new quest, before hearing something very… odd.

You are unique individuals with a wonderful power. You are immune to our Memorial Blast and so are not remembered by the world. Though this is unfortunate, it opens a new world for you. Now I must ask of you a favour, to discover why we Legendaries have been weakened. There are others like you who can help, marked by light. They will guide you through this new world and help you discover your power.

Sidus was confused, and it wasn’t until he looked back, did he realize where he was.

Olivine City

Sidus spun on his heel, looking up at the lighthouse, wondering what had just happened. First he was just outside the Safari Zone, now he was outside the Lighthouse of Olivine? And what was that message he had received? Something was far from right.

Sidus noticed that no one was out, and so instead made his way down to the PokeMart. He didn’t feel like it was worth arguing, after all, he intended on heading out to Whirl Islands soon to see if that legend about the Diving Pokemon, Lugia. So, Sidus decided the PokeMart would be useful to buy some new Dive Balls, and a few Super Potions. Nothing wrong with protecting your assets, after all. As Sidus entered the store, he noticed something; the stands that normally held two or three of his books weren’t in the store. Maybe their respective delivery hadn’t arrived; it was a long drive from his publisher after all.

Sidus shook his head, and moved over to the shelves, picking up a few sets of Vitamins, and headed over to the counter. He placed the objects down, and asked for a few Super Potions and Dive Balls, before asking the shopkeeper a question. “Hey, are my books on their way over? I just happened to notice that they weren’t set up yet.” The shopkeeper scanned each product, and gave Sid a confused look. “Umm, I don’t think we have any books on order. What’s your name?” Sidus felt very confused now. He had a fairly recognizable face, but he always knew there were people out there that hadn’t heard of him. So, he obliged by saying “Sidus Regis, Pokemon Explorer.” He never liked the flashy intro, but it helped people get more acquainted with him. The shopkeeper raised and eyebrow, and slightly annoyed, said “Never heard of you.” Sidus looked around the store, and noticed the people looking at him like he was crazy. Now he knew for a fact that this town wasn’t entirely sullied of his presence, so why did it seem so different?

After buying his set of items, and putting them in the respective pockets, Sidus left the store, and realized something; Tid wasn’t with him. Sidus thought for a moment, and after realizing what day and time it was on a nearby clock, remembered that a few of his Pokemon had been placed in his PC. He would need to withdraw one of his water Pokemon anyway, so he decided he might as well get out the small friends. Sidus entered the PokeCenter, and couldn’t deny feeling a little odd about not being instantly looked at by even one of the recipients of this room. Sidus moved to the Nurse, and asked if he had entered recently. She said she didn’t recognize him, and he sighed heavily, thanking her. He moved to the PC box, and withdrew his two young friends, Tyranitat the Pupitar, and Tid the Shedinja. He felt sad about having to leave Laxerz, his Snorlax, in the box, but he didn’t exactly feel that the Sleeping Pokemon would be very useful for crossing the Whirl Islands, or even simply being used inside its underwater caves. So instead, he withdrew a slightly rarer Pokemon, Relicanth. Sadly, the location he sent his Pokemon to, Pewter City Science Museum, where his rare Pokemon were being extensively studied, was currently doing a small test, and it would take a moment for the Pokemon to be transferred. Sidus tapped his fingers once, as the Pokemon was instantly transmitted to him. Removing the Premier Ball, Sidus spun on his heel, and left the Center, as one person watched him anxiously.

Sidus knew that there was no real point speaking to a person about this; only Pokemon had the power to warp time itself. And he knew exactly which one. What he didn’t know, is where that one was. So, he decided that maybe Lugia would be able to help. Might as well try and get a sighting of the fable, and even take some notes, if he was going down there anyway. Moving towards the beach, Sidus spotted a few people already out in the water, heading over the deadly whirlpools. He couldn’t exactly assume anything from his position on the beach, so he decided he might as well start his journey over the troubled water.
Releasing the old relic into the water, Sidus climbed onto his back, and with one bold command, roared “To Whirl Islands!” And so, the Pokemon slowly started itself up, before suddenly moving nearly as fast as a Marshtomp, surging through the sea like a rocket. His speed was great, and the whirlpools meant nothing to him, as the Pokemon slid over them like they were ice. Sidus slowed his Pokemon down, as he ran up behind a small boat. Sidus pulled up beside the boat, which held a few young men, and spoke briskly “You three heading to Whirl Islands?”

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
Bill Darius - In the sky

After he had parted ways with Henry at Viridian City, Bill decided the best way to travel to Cerulean City via air travel. However, it would take a while to get there. While in the air, he received a text message, It’s been way too long since I’ve seen you. But, now’s a good a time as any! Eh? So I know you were good friends with Dialga and Celebi, could you perhaps enlighten me a bit on time travel? I’m in Pewter City, heading to Mewtwo’s place if ya wanna meet up. You think Team Malevo could behind this? Ttyl, Marth

Well, he thought it was quite the coincidence that Marth was on her way to Mewtwo's place near Cerulean, but since she was in Pewter, that made a lot of sense. He decided to reply, Hey Marth, it indeed has been. I'm on my way to Cerulean as well. I'm going to be near Mt. Moon, soon for a little rest. See you soon, Bill.

As soon as he reached the Pokemon Center outside Mt. Moon, he noticed something off. Although, he chose not to look too much into it, as the Memorial Blast has shown a few distortions in space before, and he just figured that this was just one of the instances. He headed inside just getting his pokemon healed and ready for more action, specifically, his Pidgeot. As much as he loved going through caves and tunnels, this would have to be delayed as the Memorial Blast usually meant a state of emergency. It did not matter much, either way, Bill needed to get to Cerulean City as soon as possible. However, he decided to head back toward Pewter to see if anyone was down the path. That's when he saw the group gathered together, including one Marth-turned Pikachu. Instead of going to approach them, he decided to wait until they came up to him.

Skillfulness

OOC: Inbox = FULL! Wow that’s a lot of posts… Anyway, in order(-ish)…

@Skeith: That’s perfectly fine. In fact, creatively appropriate, if that makes sense. Yay for milestones ^,^

@Musical Mayhem / DVB / themightydoof: Themightydoof does not lie!!! Yeah, y’all can’t transform yet, so for truth’s sake, we’ll pretend Diego didn’t transform. You’re pushing the envelope kid, watch yourself cuz I’m watchin’ you <.<

@strategiser24: Er yeah… might have to change your post with my last note… Sorry if I wasn’t clear… Also, are you sure the Duke’s involved yet? Hmm??? *mysterious*

So if you tried transforming, please make some edits as that’s not possible yet ^_^

Marth Kane: Route 4-sih

Marth loved the reaction Ally gave. She excitedly gripped her brother, practically bouncing. Diego was in a bit of shock. He proceeded to say he had been at the Hoenn Champ Battles last year. Well he was there at the wrong, or rather right, time. Fortunate he wasn’t caught up in that mess… Marth glanced down at the slight scar across her chest. She shook her head as the past tried to flood her mind.

“Well I’ve only been to the Reverse World once and I didn’t exactly ‘hop’ on my own…” she uttered as Ally really began to bounce.

“Can we do that!?” She clung to her brother as her Prinplup waddled over to Marth and began to prod her.

“Plup prin pluuup?” ((Missy Allison, are people supposed to turn into Pokemon?))

“Pi pika chu, pipi pika?.” ((Normally no, weren’t you listening?)) Marth replied for his trainer.

"Hopefully if we can do that, we won't end up with a face as ugly as yours, 'ey Bubbles?" Elliot cracked. As Bubbles prepared his attack, Ally cooled him down and moved over to Marth. She stooped down and Marth suddenly found herself in Ally’s arms.

“You are so cute! You know that right? Will you teach me how to turn into a Pokemon? I don't think I can do it on my own, the only thing I've ever been able to figure out on my own is bassoon and that's really not that impressive, I only made Sinnoh-All State Band one time, my senior year and got into music school and Oreburgh University isn't even that good for music, I only went cuz've Elliot.” She looked at Elliot who gave a cool remark, then apologized for his sister.

“But I would really appreciate if you’d tell us how you did that.” Marth turned in Ally’s arm to look at Elliot. Secretly, she didn’t mind being held. It was cozy…

“Well,” she started, “First off, you need some sort of contact with the Reverse World. Then afterwards, is as simple as recalling how you felt when that happened. I might have a little trinket you could use, but I’d like to get moving again.” She hopped out of Ally’s arms, a bit reluctantly. As they turned towards Cerulean City, the figure of a man was seen just on the horizon. Everyone noticed this and Marth turned nervously to Sear.

“Pika chu chu?” ((Why didn’t you say anything?)) Her Growlithe was staring directly at the man, sniffing slightly. She didn’t seem worried at all, in fact, a bit pleased.

“Grrowlithe growl.” ((Cause it’s Bill genius.)) Nervousness was replaced with joy as Marth ran down the path. Seeing her old friend was so exciting, she leapt from the ground and into his arms.

“Bill!” she cried. “I didn’t think you’d actually come find me!” she gave him a friendly shock and crawled onto his shoulder. All this time, Sear gradually lead Diego, Elliot, and Ally to where Marth and Bill stood. There was a short awkward moment.

“Oh, everyone, this is Bill, a friend of mine from back then. He’s on our side. Bill, this is Elliot, Ally, and Deigo. They’re our new recruits.” Marth jumped to the ground and, quickly as she could, reverted back to her human self. They all migrated to the entrance of Mount Moon, chatting about the situation.
_______________________​

Uxie, Sandy, and Lane: Lake Acuity

Uxie had two humans with her. They both had that strange Reversal Twin ability and they were looking for answers. Seeing that it was to his advantage, Uxie enlightened the girl, Sandy, but Lane had only just gotten here. Not only that, he was a bit too weak to put up a fight.

“Lovely, good to know this wasn’t a complete waste of my time.

”Watch your manners sir! Anyway, I advise the two of you seek out others to help you. I’m afraid there are outside forces at hand in the situation and they have destruction in mind. I’ve also sensed that there are others around Whirl Islands, if you so wish to go there or try to reach those at Mount Moon. Of course, going alone is another, ill-advised decision, but a choice no-the-less. That’s all I have to offer you, good luck, the world is counting on you."
_______________________​

Will Barnes and two suspicious seamen: Route 41

After the engine blew out, the two boat operators saw it as the perfect opportunity to nap. ”Cuz workin’ with boats all day iz tirin’ work.” As they snoozed, a note burned (OOC: metaphorically) in one of their pockets with important information. It read;

”This is your last reminder you lowly Grunts! Your target is Will Barnes. His Reversal Twin is unknown, but he should be unable to use his abilities yet, unless he’s been touched by the Reverse World. Anyway, keep an eye on him, and dispose of him if you see the chance to. I trust this task shouldn’t be too hard, so don’t mess up. Failure is not an option.

Get rid of this note as soon as you’ve gotten rid of Will, unless you can remember something as simple as his name without it. Don’t screw this up.

~The Duke”

Last edited:

strategiser24

Mewtwo is awesome!
OOC: Ok, I fixed my last post. I gave you credit for the edit.

Will Barnes, Still on Route 41

Will quickly stuffed the note into his pocket. He should have seen through them earlier that they were sent to find him. For once, Will's paranoia saved him. Although, there was still the problem of the engine. Will tried starting the boat, it still was empty. Will began serching through the compartments of the boat for some sort of telephone to call for help. Until he found a jug filled with gasoline. The words "Emergency Fuel" were marked on the front. Will found the slot for the gasoline tank and poured the fuel in. Whoever these guys were, they forgot to check the fuel, and forgot about their emergency fuel. Will started the boat, and the noise woke the sleeping grunts.

"I uh...found the emergency fuel," Will said to them, "Can we just get moving?"

Mark wasted no time and set the boat to full throttle. Johnathan took his place back at the rear of the boat, and Will took his at the front. Will tried to think about the things he read in the note. The words "Reversal World" stood out to him the most. He hadn't heard those words before....or maybe he did? It felt like something that was hidden in his mind had finally been uncovered, but by what? That light that sent everything back two days? As the boat pulled up to the Islands, Johnathan began looking through his pockets.

"Great Lennon's ghost! I lost my instructions!" Johnathan shrieked.

Mark began looking through his pockets rapidly. "Did you have them? Or did I have them?" he said to Johnathan.

Will looked at both of them with an eyebrow raised. "Instruction for what?" He asked.

Mark and Johnathan stopped searching and smiled at Will for several seconds and said, "There was a.....desk...we were trying to assemble yesterday.....We gave up on it, but kept the instructions......I had them with me so I don't lose them."

Johnathan leaned over and whispered to Mark, "Good one. He'll never doubt that."

Will looked at both of them, ready to laugh. Whoever these guys are or whoever this 'Duke' is, he must have the same size brain as these guys if he sent them to assassinate me.......They don't even think I could have taken their instructions?

"Forget the desk," Will said, "Let's just start searching for......whatever it was we came here for."

Last edited:

treespyro

Vintage much?
Jessica Davis - Towards Whirl Islands

The boat that the dark blonde girl was in, was gaining closer to another boat that had a girl in it. Time was taking too long for Jessica as she waited for the boat to reach or even get close to the other boat. She knew she had a proper priority instead of seeing who that girl was. "Alright this is taking too long" remarked Jessica while looking at the other boat. "Turn it towards Whirl Islands, I don't have time for this" she ordered while the sailor looked at her "But Miss Davis, it isn't feasible for us". However Jessica was having nothing of it. "I don't care, go towards the agreed location" the looked towards the direction of Whirl Islands.

They suddenly with a lot of issues turned the boat towards Whirl Islands. "The best way to avoid all these whirlpools is to go via Cianwood, so we go around instead of basically straight towards a few whirlpools instead of many, is that okay?" asked the sailor to a pre-occupied Jessica. "Sure no problem" she flatly replied back while looking at the water and the horizon. They weren't many boats other there, actually it was a rarity to even see a boat. After a long time circulating around the area of the Whirl Islands, they got what seemed to be closer to boats rather than closer to the Islands than they thought they were.

Suddenly the boat started to slow down and started to make coughing noises or spluttering. "Engine, gone" the sailor said as Jessica looked very annoyed. "Well what are we going to do about it, swimming is dangerous and I don't have a water Pokemon that can use Whirlpool" she explained without really any emotion. "Well I will get this fixed Miss Davis, you get help" he said as he started to work on the engine while Jessica found a flare and used it to get help. "I do wonder if anyone would come" she thought as she could see a few boats or at least two that seemed to be the closest but pretty far from their boat. "Hopefully you will get it fixed" Jessica said as she sat down on the boat either waiting for the sailor to fix the engine or at least help. Until, "Miss Davis, I think we got it" he said as the first emotion came out from Jessica which a genuine smile which was rare to see. "Well then lets not waste time, lets go" she exclaimed while they continued towards Whirl Islands.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix - Route 4

While Diego was pondering about what was needed to transform into his Reverse Form, Pikachu was standing his shoulder studying his surroundings. However, he was also remembering when they first cam here. This is where Diego caught a psychic Clefairy back all those years ago...

However, both their focus came to attention when they met Bill. "Well, hello Bill. My name is Diego Vendrix and this my partner Pikachu," Diego said as he introduced himself. While he was wondering what was Bill's spirit form, they first had to figure out what was their plan.

"I don't want to interrupt this touching reunion, but what is the plan here guys? If I have to guess, I imagine there are more of us scattered across the four regions, but not all of us are on the same side. But so far, I am guessing we are going to Cerulean and more importantly, to the Unknown Dungeon?" Diego explained and asked.

Skillfulness

Marth Kane: Mount Moon

"I don't want to interrupt this touching reunion,” Diego intervened, “but what is the plan here guys? If I have to guess, I imagine there are more of us scattered across the four regions, but not all of us are on the same side. But so far, I am guessing we are going to Cerulean and more importantly, to the Unknown Dungeon?" Marth looked at him quizzically.

“Unknown Dungeon?” she repeated. “Never heard of it. We’re heading to Cerulean Cave where Mewtwo is. He ought to be able to help us out. As to the plan, we’re going to find out what happened that made the Legendary Pokemon so weak and we’re gonna set things straight. I have my suspicions about who could be behind this, but who knows, there might not be anyone.”

The group moved their way into Mount Moon. It was cold and dark, like most caves, weather in mountains or not. This path was graciously shorter than other mountain path, such as the ones around Mount Coronet. It still wound up, down, and around the mountain every way possible before popping out the other side. Wild Zubat hung on the caves roof and Geodude camped out along the wall. The rare Paras and even rarer Clefairy bounced around, avoiding humans as much as possible.

Marth pushed her bangs aside to see better in the dim light. When that didn’t help much, she sighed. “Anybody got a light?” Between the five of them, there was one Pokemon who light up the cave, revealing some wild Pokemon and a distinct trail.

“How ‘bout a story to pass the time. It was about a year ago, at the Hoenn Champ Battles. Me and Bill, and a bunch of others were there and we saw the most amazing battle ever. It wasn’t between Champion and Opponent, but Dialga and Palkia.”

“I’ve seen better battles,” Bill muttered. Marth shushed him and continued.

“Then, the same thing that happened today happened then. Close to the same thing. We were told the event was erased and so were we, by accident. But you already know this. Last year, when we were trying to figure everything out, we came across Team Malevo. They were cruel and their leader, Duke Malevo, planned on sucking out all the power put into balancing the two worlds. We had to travel to the Reverse World to stop him. Had he succeeded, the Reverse and real world would have been destroyed. I have the suspicion that Team Malevo’s behind this too…”

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
OOC: Waiting for lunar eclipse=boring. So here I am with a new post!

~Allison et Elliot Schuster en route a la montagne de la lune (or.... mount moon)~

“First off, you need some sort of contact with the Reverse World. Then afterwards, is as simple as recalling how you felt when that happened. I might have a little trinket you could use, but I’d like to get moving again.” Marth-chu revealed as she jumped out of Ally's arms. The female twin looked disappointed, but didn't move to pick the Pikachu back up. Bubbles rolled his eyes and waddled over to his trainer, obviously jealous of the attention she'd been giving the Marth-chu.

Just then, the little Pikachu in question took off running down the path towards a man. Elliot and Ally locked eyes for a second, and Ally simply shrugged. "I like her attitude," She stated with a smile, watching as the little Pikachu approached the man.

Elliot smiled, approaching his sister and draping an arm over her shoulder, "You would." Together the two of them followed Sear down the path, along with Bubbles, Diego, and his Pikachu. The Growlithe lead them to where Marth was now giving the man a friendly shock and Ally's smile widened even more. Elliot knew that this was just the thing his sister wanted. Maybe even what she needed. She was always so wrapped up in that darn instrument of hers... He could see the way she was practically bouncing with excitement on the inside, despite the fact that the actual visible bouncing had stopped ages ago.

Ally was watching Elliot watching her, and she smiled at her brother, absolutely beaming. "I'm so excited!" she whispered, wrapping her arm around his waist. The two of them both dropped their arms though when Marth introduced them to the man, Bill before reverting to her human form. The group began sauntering towards Mount Moon, with Diego dropping in his introduction somewhere in the middle.

Ally smiled at the newcomer Bill, watching him curiously. What could his Pokemon be? What would her Pokemon be? Her thoughts were rudely interrupted by Diego saying, "I don't want to interrupt this touching reunion, but what is the plan here guys? If I have to guess, I imagine there are more of us scattered across the four regions, but not all of us are on the same side. But so far, I am guessing we are going to Cerulean and more importantly, to the Unknown Dungeon?" Elliot and Ally exchanged another quizzical glance. Neither of them had heard of the Unknown Dungeon. Neither of them had heard of half the things in Kanto before their trip here, however they knew a fair amount about places in Sinnoh. Elliot was particularly knowledgeable in all of the places to find good fossils. Ally knew where all the good malls were. Not very helpful in this situation.

Marth evidently had never heard of it either, “Unknown Dungeon?” she repeated. “Never heard of it. We’re heading to Cerulean Cave where Mewtwo is. He ought to be able to help us out. As to the plan, we’re going to find out what happened that made the Legendary Pokemon so weak and we’re gonna set things straight. I have my suspicions about who could be behind this, but who knows, there might not be anyone.”

"Mewtwo?" This time it was Elliot who asked the question, and Ally just shrugged, reaching up to adjust her tiny red bow. Elliot could tell that his sister was trying really hard not to overreact to the situation. Ally couldn't wait to get her hands on whatever it was that was going to allow her to become a Pokemon. Elliot wondered what she would be. Probably some small cuddly creature. She was easier to try to place than himself.

Marth explained what had happened the last time this had happened. Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately) the twins and their lack of reversal twins had been in the wrong place for them to have been involved.

Pity... Elliot thought to himself. Ally's eyes flashed up to meet his with disapproval, as though reading his thoughts. Despite the fact that both twins knew that their minds were private, they both had disturbing moments such as this one where they couldn't help but wonder...

"Team Malevo?" Ally asked slowly, arching one of her delicate blond eyebrows, "Whatever happened to them? I'm assuming that they're still around somewhere...?" She glanced around the dimly lit cave, as though expecting them to jump out from behind a rock or something. Then her blue eyes lit up with surprise, "Oh gosh, where are my manners? I just realized we haven't properly introduced ourselves! I'm Allison," She squeezed Bill in a quick, tight hug.

"And I'm Elliot," Elliot finished, extending his hand for a handshake, "Excuse my sister, she's a little bit..."

"Cute and loveable?" Ally suggested from Bill's other side, peeking around him with an innocent smile.

"I was going to say ignorant of people's personal space, but that works too," Elliot said with a chuckle as Ally stuck her tongue out at him. He turned to Marth after Bill shook his hand, and he asked the one question that he knew Ally was absolutely dying to ask, "You mentioned a... trinket earlier. One that we might be able to use to um... you know," He grumbled awkwardly.

"Turn into Pokemon?" Ally skipped over to him, punching him in he arm with a light smile, "Always such a downer bro."

He smiled wistfully at her, "That's why I have you," He turned back to Marth, "Not that I need you to show us now, although Al might..." another punch, "I was just wondering how that worked. Does it have some sort of energy attached to it? I don't mean to intrude. I'm just curious. This whole thing is rather..." Elliot trailed off, searching for the right word.

He then announced "intriguing" at the same time that Ally squealed, "Freaking awesome". The two of them glanced at each other and started laughing.

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
OOC: I know what you mean Musical Mayhem

Bill Darius - Mt. Moon

Bill and Marth had exchanged old greetings and soon the group were all in Mt. Moon. Marth explained the situation to the newer people traveling with them. While they continued to walk, one of them started to ask about Team Malevo and all that. Bill did not want to admit it, but he had his doubts that Team Malevo was even involved. Then again, after that happened anything is possible. Soon, she started to exclaim, "Oh gosh, where are my manners? I just realized we haven't properly introduced ourselves! I'm Allison," She squeezed Bill in a quick, tight hug. Bill started to blush a little bit, but he shook it off when her brother talked about how she seemed to lack personal space issues and reached out his hand to shake.

Bill also extended out his hand, "Nice to meet you all." He shook Elliot's hand and then he proceeded to ask a question of his own, "Marth, your research. Is there any more data that you recovered? Specifically, the ability to traverse other planes, like the Reverse World?" He was very worried about Dialga's well being and despite the warning from before, he wanted to make sure that both Dialga and Celebi were all right.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix and Pikachu
Mount Moon

"Back in the old days, Cerulean Cave was called the Unknown Dungeon," Diego said to her. "That is what is called back when Mewtwo first escaped there," he explained. "Wait, did you mention about traveling into the Reverse World?" Diego asked. He had a look of worry and slight guilt. There was something he could try, but it was pretty dangerous. Well, if anyone didn't ask, he wouldn't tell. He shook Bill's hand as well before he looked around.

"Wow, this brings back memories..." Diego said as he remembered stopping Team Rocket here. Then he caught thee word Malevo. Interesting. It came from the word 'mal' the Spanish word for bad and evo, possibly for evolution.
"Why was the purpose of the team's involvement for the connection between this world and the Reverse World?" he asked.

FallenSanity

Ruby in the Diamonds
Sidus Regis ~ Whirl Islands

After spending a few minutes speaking with local travelers, Sidus decided he was close enough to finally part ways, and head on to Whirl Islands. He patted his Relicanth kindly, and fed it a single Pecha berry, which it seemed to enjoy a lot, and it seemed to actually be a little more resistant to Paralysis. After a few more minutes, Sidus came up to one of the whirlpools, only this time, his Pokemon couldn't get across. The swirling horror of the sea was far to large this time, and so, Sidus went around to find a new way across to the island. As he navigated, he accidently ran in front of a trainer, who was swimming eagerly on the back of a Blastoise. "Hey der, oldie! Wanna battle?" Sidus felt slightly hurt, being called oldie, but decided it was best to get in a bit of training. So, he turned his head, and faced Tid. "You can't lose, buddy." Tid, eager for a fight, flew into the battle, and made a loud humming noise. His effect would mean he was immune to any Water-type moves, which is just what the two expected. "a bug? Heh, mah' li'l bud 'ere 'll make short work of 'im! GO! Blastoise!" Confused, Sidus watched as he threw out a Dive Ball, revealing a second Blastoise. Such a pairing was extremely rare, and considered like a rookie move; a single powerful Grass-type, and the two Pokemon this kid had would be long gone. Sadly, the lack of Grass-moves meant one thing. "Tid! Use Shadow Ball!" moving the small crenelations close, Tid summoned a ball of dark energy, and hurled it at the turtle, who ducked under the water instantly, and avoided the attack, which desolved as it hit the water. "HA! You aint gonn' hit wha's unda da sea are ya!?" Sidus sighed heavily, and waited for the large Blastiose to rocket up from beneath the water. And that's exactly what it did. It threw itself towards Tid, who simply took the full blunt of the attack. But didn't move an inch. "Kid, Shedinja aren't affected by Water moves. Only a select few moves do any damage. Now, Shadow Ball again!"

The kid trainer withdrew his Blastiose, disappointed at the loss. He had another Pokemon, but decided to just leave. "Hey, no hard feelings?" The trainer stuck his tongue out, and quickly ordered his Blastiose to jettison away. "What a rude kid." Sidus let Tid fly around for a while, before the three of them started to find a way in. After a while, he came across a boat; a Speed Boat, by the looks of it. Sidus spotted a few sailors, and a young woman. The boat looked a little slow, like it had broken down. He slowly made his way to it, and silently followed it for a while, before speaking.

"Is your ride okay? It sounds like its nearly dead."

strategiser24

Mewtwo is awesome!
Will barnes, Whirl Islands Beach

Will and his....somewhat friends...walked around the beach looking for some sort of entrance. Will could feel something strange going on in his head. He couldn't really know what it was, but he felt like something was poking at something deep in his mind. Will started to get a headache, but continued on looking for an entrance to the interior of the Whirl Islands, wishing that he brought Asprin. But his search was suddenly cut short when the world flashed again and turned into the same world that Will saw on the boat. The same ghosts were appeared with it.

Alright, this is our objective. We're supposed to see why this place has been emitting strange energy and why several migration patterns suddenly shifted here. One of them said.

If this is supposed to be a rocky mountain, why does it look like a freakin' tree Adama? Another asked.

Get over it Allen, A third ghost said, Let's just get this over with before the Lieutenant's paranoia gets to him again...

The world flashed again and returned to normal. Will put his hand on his forehead and thought, Those names. Adama and Allen.....Where have I heard them?. But his thoughts were once again cut short with Mark yelling, "Hey! I found a cave!" Will responded that he was coming and walked towards Mark. Will's headache began to get worse as he walked. Johnathan asked why he was holding his head, but Will responded that he was fine.

Will took a few steps in the cave and the world flashed again and turned the same colors. Will felt weak and leaned aganist the cave wall, but he suddenly felt like he was falling, but he was standing straight up. He thought he could see the world shifting around him, but he could barely see anything through the darkness. Will felt himself get heavy and something materialize in his hand. The same ghosts sprinted past him. The ghosts suddenly gained flesh and color. The ghosts were dressed as soldiers. Soon the world began to reappear with color, and then Will saw where he was.

Somewhere outside the Tree of Beginning

Will looked around and then at himself. He was no longer on the Whirl Islands, he was in a forest with a cave in a cliff wall within sight. Will was wearing camouflaged clothing, body armor, and an ammo belt with a rifle in his hand. How the....Where am I? How'd I get here? Where'd all this stuff come from? Will thought, feeling even more confused than before.

"Barnes!" A familiar voice yelled, "Quit leaning againist trees and move up!"

"Uh, right away lieutenant Adama!" Will responded instantaneously, sprinting after the men into the cave. Wait a minute. I don't know that name........no wait, yes I do. That was the name of my lieutenant in my unit 10 years ago. Will suddenly realized.

The world dematerialized around him again, and Will was surrounded by the same darkness again. This had better be one heck of a dream. The world began to re materialize again after several moments and Will found himself standing in a cave chamber with some sort of glowing light in the center rising towards the ceiling.

"Barnes! What are you doing?!?" Someone whispered, trying to yell, "Get behind something!"

Will quickly slided behind a stalagmite and peered around it. He could see the same light column, but then he could see two beings around it. He'd never seen anything like them before. Will could see that they were trying to communicate, but however they were talking, no one could understand them.....or at least hear them.

"This almost looks like the engine room of Galactica" One of the soldiers said.

"Give me a break Allen," Another soldier said, "You and Adama are watching too much Battlestar Galactica. Next thing you know you're gonna start calling Pokemon you've never seen before Cylons."

Adama stared for a long time at the two beings in the distance and then said, "If they're Cylons, we should find their Basestar before they send the rest of the fleet the FTL coordinates for Earth."

"Let it go Ramirez," Will said almost unwillingly, "One of these days, Adama's paranoia is going to rub off on one of us."

Adama and Allen started whispering back and forth to each other, most likely about how to deal with the 'Cylons' in the room.

"Listen Will," Ramirez whispered to Will, "Since you and you're father are the only sane people in this unit, you'll listen to reason. I know about those two....Cylons.....in the center of the chamber. For one, they're not robot aliens, they're Pokemon."

Wait a minute, Will thought, I know all these guys....but them and my dad are all dead....

"Second, if what I read in the library a while ago is right....I'm guessing the one on the right is called Dialga, and the other is called Mew. They're both among the Legendary Pokemon that have lived since ancient times. It would make sense that Mew is in the Tree of Beginning, because I've heard that Mew and the tree are somehow connected. So it would make sense that she is here. But Dialga......I don't know why he's here. This has to be connected with all the strange things happening here."

"You really know your stuff, don't you Ramirez?" A fifth man said.

Will looked behind Ramirez, and saw his father standing there. Now I know I'm dreaming....or am I? Will thought.

"Time to die Cylons!" Adama yelled. Will turned his head and saw Adama step out of cover and aim his rifle. He pulled the trigger to only hear the sound of clicking. Adama yanked the clip from the rifle and reached for one on his belt and found that they were gone. The rest of the unit looked down at their belts to find that their clips were gone as well. "Wait a minute," Allen said, "When did we run out of ammo?!?"

Will heard a strange sound and saw a shadow ball hit Adama and Allen. They both hit the ground with a thud. Will looked towards where it had come from and saw Dialga and Mew looking in their direction. They began to levitate towards them. I thought I felt humans enter the room. Dialga said.

I don't understand Dialga. What is a Cylon? Mew said.

Will's dather stepped out of cover. "Stay back abominations!" he yelled, but Mew glowed and Will's father was thrown against the wall and was knocked out. So that's how my dad dies! Will realized. All of the things that he couldn't remember after he woke up that day he woke up in the camp came back to him.

Ramire stepped out of cover and threw his entire rifle at Dialga, but he just knocked it out of his way. Dialga struck Ramirez with another shadow ball, and Ramirex hit the ground with everyone else. Soon Mew approached Will. Mew began to glow, but suddenly stopped and stared at him. Will took his rifle and swung it out Mew, but Will felt like he had hit an invisible steel wall around Mew. The rifle shattered in half. 'Well that hardly seems fair," will said staring at half of his rifle. Mew waited another few moments and this time glowed differently than before. Will felt himself getting weak and fell on the floor.

The world turned the same black as before and dematerialized. The questions that Will had had in the back of his mind for many years, and never thought about them, were suddenly answered. Will could feel the world rematerialize, but it remained black. Will could smell the sea again. He was back outside the Whirl Islands.

OOC: Will never went anywhere (clarifying that). He had a vision of the military operation he was in 10 years ago that no one survived except for Will, and no one knew how.

Skillfulness

OOC: Had a bit of nostalgia when I went back to read some posts from the first one. Good times, good times...

Marth Kane: Mount Moon

It didn’t take long before Marth was bombarded by questions. But, it was only to be expected. Her first adventure with the Reverse World was all over the place and she was always curiously asking questions. Fortunately, they had a Legendary Pokémon with them most of the time to lead them and answer questions. Now, Marth found herself in the hot seat.

After Allison hastily introduced herself to Bill, Marth started answering questions. “Well Bill, so far I haven’t found any way for us to travel there by ourselves, but besides the Legendary Pokémon, the Unown can teleport to different dimensions. I haven’t gotten far in any other research. If I did have a breakthrough, you’d probably be the first to hear about it.” She smiled at him and noticed Diego’s Pikachu watching her intently. Hmm, moving on…

“As to Team Malevo, we’re not sure what happened to them. We obliterated their main base in the Reverse World and all the members scattered after I took down the Duke. At least, I hope he’s gone. The whole building was collapsing when I left him there. So there’s a chance he’s still alive, reviving his fallen empire, and considering we’ve been sent back in time to fix some problem, that’s my guess. Diego, you asked about their involvement? Well the Duke wanted to suck the energy used to balance the Reverse and real world, but we never really found out why. I guess with that kind of power, he could accomplish anything. We did know he despised the Reverse World, so maybe he planned on destroying it.” She shrugged. Elliot started to speak when he felt she was done talking.

“You mentioned a... trinket earlier. One that we might be able to use to um... you know."

"Turn into Pokémon?" Ally put in. She punched him in a sisterly way. "Always such a downer bro."

"That's why I have you," he turned back to Marth, "Not that I need you to show us now, although Al might..." another punch, "I was just wondering how that worked. Does it have some sort of energy attached to it? I don't mean to intrude. I'm just curious. This whole thing is rather..." Elliot trailed off.

“Intriguing.”

“Freaking awesome.” Ally and Elliot stated their opinions at the same time. They looked at each other and burst into laughter. Marth smiled at them, and then she started to dig into her messenger bag. They watched her with curiosity as she pulled out a little black sack with ties. She opened it excitedly and poured out a small pebble.

“This, ‘little trinket’ was the one Mew used to transform me into my Reversal Form during the last adventure I just told you about. As far as I know, it’s an ordinary pebble. What makes it special is that it’s from the Reverse World. I guess everything from the Reverse World has its own energy signature or something similar to it. I’m sure things for the real world work the same way.” She smiled at the little pebble. It brought back memories of meeting with Mew, Mewtwo, and Bill at the cave outside Fortree City. Mew had sneakily placed the pebble in her paw when she touched Marth which instantly revealed her Reversal Form. Of course, it came as quite a shock to Marth.

Willing herself to focus on the task at hand, she held out the pebble. “Touch this and ‘ta-dah!’ you’re a Pokémon.” She saw Ally’s eyes glow and it looked as if she was about to jump out of her shoes. “Who wants to go first?”

Last edited:

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix and Pikachu-Mount Moon

Although he saw Ally's look's, he was curious too and decided to see if his Reverse form was in fact a Pikachu. "Uh... I would like to volunteer," Diego said as he stepped forward. His Pikachu leaped off of his shoulder and was looking with a cautious, but interested look. Diego took a deep breath and touch the stone with fingers while closing his eyes.

His body was engulfed in a red light as his body became slender. He began gaining a dark-colored backside with cream-colored belly with ears and red dots on his head and on his tail-end. Hie ears become cat-like and he begins resembling a ferret-like pokemon. The red light disappears in a burst of flame. From where Diego stood, now stood on his hind legs, a Quilava. Diego blinked once, twice before looking down on him. He saw his partner's surprised face and then he faced Marth before looking at him.

"I am a Quilava," Diego the Quilava said as he looked at himself. He had a slightly disappointed look. He tried to pout, but he ended looking somewhat cute. "Aww, I wanted to be a Pikachu, but Quilava is nice too..." he said, but he couldn't help but smile.

DVB

Philosopher Knight
Diego Vendrix and Pikachu-Mount Moon

Although he saw Ally's look's, he was curious too and decided to see if his Reverse form was in fact a Pikachu. "Uh... I would like to volunteer," Diego said as he stepped forward. His Pikachu leaped off of his shoulder and was looking with a cautious, but interested look. Diego took a deep breath and touch the stone with fingers while closing his eyes.

His body was engulfed in a red light as his body became slender. He began gaining a dark-colored backside with cream-colored belly with ears and red dots on his head and on his tail-end. Hie ears become cat-like and he begins resembling a ferret-like pokemon. The red light disappears in a burst of flame. From where Diego stood, now stood on his hind legs, a Quilava. Diego blinked once, twice before looking down on him. He saw his partner's surprised face and then he faced Marth before looking at him.

"I am a Quilava," Diego the Quilava said as he looked at himself. He had a slightly disappointed look. He tried to pout, but he ended looking somewhat cute. "Aww, I wanted to be a Pikachu, but Quilava is nice too..." he said, but he couldn't help but smile.

Musical Mayhem

~Simple and Clean~
~Allison and Elliot, Mt. Moon~

Marth shuffled around in her bag as she smiled at the twins. Elliot frowned, and Ally smiled cheerfully back. She produced a pebble from her bag, "This, ‘little trinket’ was the one Mew used to transform me into my Reversal Form during the last adventure I just told you about. As far as I know, it’s an ordinary pebble. What makes it special is that it’s from the Reverse World. I guess everything from the Reverse World has its own energy signature or something similar to it. I’m sure things for the real world work the same way.”

Ally's eyes practically lit up and she involuntarily leaned closer to the pebble, examining it as though it were going to disappear in a second. Her lips formed a little oh of excitement and she was bouncing again. Bubbles cocked his feathered head, glancing between Ally and the pebble with concern.

Just as Ally opened her mouth to shriek "me first", Diego announced, "Uh... I would like to volunteer," His Pikachu jumped onto the ground next to Bubbles, and the two Pokemon, and two rather disappointed twins, watched as he touched the stone with his fingers. His eyes were shut, but the twins gasped as his form was engulfed in red light. The light disappeared after about ten seconds in a burst of flames, (which caused Elliot to jump back and Ally to shriek with delight) revealing a Quilava.

The Quilava examined himself, "I am a Quilava," He glanced himself over, pouting a little bit. Ally let loose another shriek of delight, and he continued, "Aww, I wanted to be a Pikachu, but Quilava is nice too..." He smiled and Elliot watched as Ally scooped the Quilava up in another hug.

"He's just so freaking cute!" She announced when Elliot glared at her. He raised one blond eyebrow, and so Ally sighed and lowered the Diegolava back to the ground. "My turn now?" She suggested, practically bouncing. But then her blue eyes turned to her brother, who was backing away slowly, rubbing a hand awkwardly through his mop of hair. "No. YOUR turn Elliot. Or else I know there's no way in hell you'll touch that pebble," She pointed deliberately at the pebble in Marth's hands, then back at her brother.

"Uh..." Elliot gulped, walking slowly over to Marth. He examined the pebble in the younger girl's hand, trying to see himself as a Pokemon. He could hear Ally's feet slapping against the ground and she bounced in anticipation. Finally, she walked over to her brother.

"Don't think about it," She said quietly, her voice completely sober now. Elliot looked up at her, meeting her blue eyes. They were completely serious. She leaned in to his shoulder, resting her head there, "I know you won't do this if you do," Elliot could feel her breath against his ear, "I know how hard it is for you, but just let go," She patted him once on the back before backing up to Bubbles. Bubbles was watching him with huge intent eyes, and Ally's eyes were clear as she looked at him. She gave him a confident smile, dazzling as per usual.

Elliot sighed, "Me first I guess..." He reached out tentatively with one finger, barely hesitating before it came in contact with the stone. Elliot was immediately surrounded by a blue light. He could feel his ears elongating as he shrunk down. Light, tawny fur grew on him and a tiny, minus shaped tail appeared. The light disappeared, revealing a Minun. Ally burst into laughter as she looked down at her brother.

"Ohmigosh, you would be a Minun!" Ally giggled, "Like at first I was totally expecting some kind of large carnivorous fish, but in retrospect it totally fits."

Elliot was examining himself, patting down his fur with his blue tipped paws. "You are so funny." He grumbled sarcastically as Bubbles waddled over. He began poking Elliot with his flipper and he giggled once as well. "Shut it Bubbles, at least I'm not an ugly bird like you." Bubbles narrowed his eyes at him before waddling back to Ally. "Your turn sis," Elliot announced and Ally bounced up and down once more.

She bounded over to Marth before slapping her fingers down on the stone. A red light swallowed her, and Elliot watched as she shrank down to his size. "No way..." He muttered, and just as he suspected, the red light faded, revealing a tiny Plusle where his twin had been. She squealed excitedly, reaching her red paws up to touch her red-tipped ears. She then rubbed her paws down her back until she hit her tail.

"Elliot! I have a tail!" She shrieked joyously, running over to her brother and embracing him, "Dude. This is amazing!" She whirled the two of them around in a little circle. Elliot couldn't help but smile at how happy she was. And this did feel kind of right. He was even enjoying it.

"By the way Al..." He said slowly, and she pulled away, her big black eyes full of concern, "We are the classic twin cliche, aren't we?"