• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Memory Reversal PG-10 Disscusion

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
Well, what will happen after we rescue the prisoners, Skillz? Will the final battle happen already? How does the rest of Team Malevo go into this? WHY WHY WHY!

That is all. *hangs up*

Skillfulness

Well, what will happen after we rescue the prisoners, Skillz? Will the final battle happen already? How does the rest of Team Malevo go into this? WHY WHY WHY!

That is all. *hangs up*

You guessed it! Final battle a la mode! Well, I don't have ice cream, but the battle will be epic. In a nutshell, we escape, everyone gets their Reversal Form and the whole story (the 'whys' and what not), and Team Malevo attempts to get rid of us because of their own special purpose (to be explained during the previous part). This will be the final battle. The ending of the RPG can happen as soon or late as we want it to (noticing you are eager for it to end). Anyway, rescue can probablly be done before February ends and the RPG as a whole should be done before summer (maybe Easter). Happy posting!

*hangs up*

Skillfulness

Okay, yes, I am technically double posting (eh, I've done it before and not gotten caught... whoops). BUT, as the RPG reaches it's end, I have a request. Not so much a request rather, I request your advice. The idea came to me and after mentioning it to a past RPer, he hasn't let it go. I propose allowing the past RPers to join back in for the final battle. Supporting points:

1. We could use some more fighters. No evil organization should fall to only five trainers. It's only true in fairy tales!

2. These people are still involved. Though they have bailed out before the RPG started getting good, their character remains. They could be mindless NPCs, or exciting, live people.

3. As stated above, we need fighters and there are still people out there. While our characters have been actively involved with this catastrophe, there are others out there without a Reversal Twin thus still involved.

So I'd like all y'alls opinion. Expect a post from me soon! XOXO

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
That'd be good. Might take some reason, or even just a handwave, about how to get them involved at this point. Maybe they did pursue other investigations, but weren't as quick to get results or reactions from Malevo.

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
I think I can get Dylan_Cypher to post.

Also, what about James Bond? It was supposed to have been based off of true story and he took down entire organizations by himself. XD

Skillfulness

Also, what about James Bond? It was supposed to have been based off of true story and he took down entire organizations by himself. XD

...Point taken. In other news, I've discovered a way to bring everyone back together. It'll be easy enough to contact the past players and ask if they want to join back in. As to the RPG and their characters...

The chaos of the world could not go unnoticed. Other Legendary Pokemon have been keenly in tune to the changing weather and some know why. Mew has left the original team to recruit other fighters. She's gotten the Legendary Pokemon to help her pinpoint others without a Reversal Twin, helpful to the mission. Each person who decides to rejoin will be approached by one Legendary Pokemon and transported to Turnback Cave, Spear Pillar, or Full Moon and New Moon Island. Each character will be given the situation and asked if they would join the fight to save both worlds. Obviously, their answer would be yes. If you need an idea for a starting post, begin with the Legendary (of your choice) explaining everything and transporting you to one of the locations above (of your choice). All information needed is below.

~ The situation: The Legendary that meets up with you shall give you a summary of what's happening. Here it is:
What's going on is that Mew has revealed that everyone that joined this RPG actually has a Pokemon double which has been merged with them and that they'll be able to change into Pokemon. (Simplified version by InnerFlame though you might want to read the actually more detailed one.)

Mew and Mewtwo's Speech: “Whenever and however the world was created, there was a second made along with it, closely connected. This “Reverse World” and our world balance in good and bad. For example, if an earthquake were to strike Cerulean City, the Reverse World would see a warm, sunny day at a similar place. For each event in either world, there is an equal opposite effect in the other. After Arceus in our world came Girantina in the Reverse World and people and Pokemon followed after. If a Pokemon was born in the real world, a human would appear in the Reverse World and vice verse, therefore keeping balance. There were some cases where the Pokemon from both sides could change between worlds, but continue to keep the worlds stable. Then there was one day where a human was able to.”

“This man was only known as Duke Malevo. He was the human from the Reverse world that resulted from Mew’s existence. He was intent on harnessing the power of the Reverse World real world connection; the power that went into keeping the worlds balanced. To make a long story short, he eventually was able to switch universes. No win the real world, he has learned how to harness this power and has made his move to collect it. The Duke has left for the Reverse World and caused a large imbalance in the universe. This is where you would come in. Not too long ago, Palkia and Dialga had a battle that spilled over to the real world. This would throw everything out of whack. Fortunately, by manipulating the Reverse World, the whole event was erased from the real world. There was a glitch though. For a specific reason, you and a dozen some others were resistant to what was called the Memorial Blast. Thus you’ve been wrapped up in this madness.”

“It seems you and the others have a strong connection to the Reverse World. According to Girantina, the watcher of the Reverse World, there was no Pokemon created during your birth. Thus we believe, you and your Reverse World forms have merged. There is a very complicated theory as to how, but that’s far from the point. By observing your personality and behaviors, we can determine what your Pokemon would have been. And we also think that you will have the ability to transform into this Pokemon, due to your merged halves.”

~Team Malevo: Just a little insight to the evil doer of this RPG. The Duke Malevo has recruited an army that would shame Team Rocket. Since he first entered the real world, he was been constantly studying the Reverse World and the physics behind it. After an escapade involving Marth, Shan, Bill, Izzy, and Joshua, he has learned key information about the power between the real and Reverse World that keeps them balanced. At present, he is moving his men to the Reverse World with a machine that can gather the power that balances the real and Reverse World. This is extremely disruptive to both dimensions and therefore, Legendary Pokemon are taking action to calm things down. But the only way this can be completely resolved is by attacking the source; taking down Team Malevo.

~The Legendaries: Only certain Pokemon are aware of what's going on or even willing to help. Here is this list:

Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Deoxys, Unkown Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Girantina, Cresselia, and Darkrai. On the other hand, other Legendary Pokemon have been working hard to keep the natural disasters from going out of control. Those include Articuno, Zapados, Moltres, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Ho-oh, Lugia, Groudon, Rayquaza, Kyogre, Latias and Latios.

~ Your “Reversal Twin”: This is the form you change to due to your merged halves (as stated above). Since you lack a Pokemon to balance yourself in the Reverse World, you have the ability to change into one. When you are recruited, you will not immediately turn into your Reversal Form. This will happen when you enter the Reverse World and from then on you can change at free will. This is a short, simple sheet you need to fill out. Keep in mind, your Reversal Form should match your characters personality. Here it is:

Pokemon: What Pokemon do you want to turn into?
Attacks: Four please and nothing outrageous (Solarbeam, Hyperbeam, Aurora Beam, and Fissure)
Ability: This is something related to the Pokemon you choose. You can have one minor special ability while human, similar to the Pokemon that you choose. (i.e Hitmonchan- your character can punch super fast (heh, I changed it to Hitmonchan)) Again, nothing God-level. (i.e. Abra- your character can teleport).
*Also to note, you character will speak English when in Pokemon form (Just like Mewoth!) but can understand Pokemon speech.

P.S. I have a bad feeling nothing will happen... *sigh* Well, I think I got everything. Let me know if I didn't!

Last edited:

Feraligatr12

Dr. Black Series
expect a post

~F12

Z-gon

Gotta move that gear
Hey I'm back! Here's my mini-sign-up.

Pokemon: Flygon
Attacks: Steel wing, Draco Meteor, Outrage (heh), and Dig
Ability: Levitate
So, the levitate thing, my character would be able to hover for a few seconds. Tell me if I need to change anything.

Last edited:

Skillfulness

Feraligatr12: I'd better see one! Oh! And if you could make public your Pokemon form as Z-gon has done I'd 'preciate it.

SoS: Darn! Now I've got The Adams Family theme stuck in my head. Thanks! Testing your coffin already? Foreshadowing death? At least your out now... (zombies...)

Z-gon:... Hmm... you could do worse ;) But I'll let those powerful attacks slide. Now I don't want to see a Godmodder here!

P.S. I've received word that TheSequalReturns and ShadoWolfDemon are up for joining back too. This is looking good! XD

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
Mini-sign-up, GO!!!

-----------------------------------------------------

Pokemon: Gallade
Attacks: Psycho Cut, Thunder Punch, Light Screen, and Vacuum Wave
Ability: Light Shield
Basically he can create small, limited strength Light Screen barriers when in human form. (limit of one at a time).

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
Well, Dylan_Cypher is returning soon, buuuuuuuuuuuuuut for the time being he's having a bit of shaky internetz so I will be bunnying his character for the time being. What his Reversal form is...I'll let him decide of course.

Wait until you see when he shows up...and how....and where...and why...and who....wait what? *Bricked by everyone that has ever posted in this thread*

Z-gon

Gotta move that gear
Although, I will switch an attack or two... there done!

Skillfulness

TheSequalReturns: Satisfaction... GO!!!

CyberB: *throws brick and laughs hysterically*

SoS: Umm... probably. As long as you know your own attacks, it should be good.

Z-gon: Fine, fine. Works for me.

EVERYONE: Always thinking of you, I thought it best everyone should know each other’s Reversal Form. (Yes I know half of you are just making this sign-up, but we five original players had this down a long time ago…) Attacks and Ability aren’t that important, as I said, as long as you know them it’ll be okay.

CyberB: Rhydon
SoS: Primeape
Me: Pikachu
InnerFlame: Smeargle
Ysavvryl: Claydol
(And might as well…)
Z-gon: Flygon
Feraligatr12: Toxicroak
TheSequalReturns: Gallade
ShadoWolfDemon:

TheSequelReturns

Faithful Crusader
Question: how exactly do we (and by "we" I mean myself and anyone else who may be wondering) jump back into the story?

Skillfulness

Question: how exactly do we (and by "we" I mean myself and anyone else who may be wondering) jump back into the story?

Well, as my previous (previous?) post suggests, your character will be approached by a legendary Pokemon. They will quickly summarize the events of the RPG so far (also given in my above post) and ask if you would join in the fight to stop Team Malevo. If not, both our world and the Reverse World may cease to exist. After your character agrees to join the fight, they will be transported to either Turnback Cave, Spear Pillar, or New Moon and Full Moon Island. The legendary Pokemon is your choice as is your location to travel to. Us original five players are already geared up for battle so in this way you will be joining the battle and back in the story. All info needed is above (the really long one). LET'S GET POSTING!!!

P.S. I was hoping to finish this RPG by summer, but I realize us high school-ers have finals approaching (or even passed) so I understand the need to study. GOOD LUCK everyone!

Skillfulness

So, I know I was set on finishing the RPG, but I'm starting to consider just ending it. We aren't posting very often, even though we're so close. Just thought I'd let everyone know. If you want to protest, it would make me happy. Otherwise, I'll let the RPG disapear into to the archives.

~ Sadly, Skillfulness

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
I want to get to the end, but I just don't know what to post. Can you throw me an idea?