• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Memory Reversal PG-10

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
Chapter Eighteen: Metal Gear Pokemon

OOC: I hope you don't mind Skillfulness, but it's time for a bit of a costume change. You'll see what I mean in this post.

Bill Darius

Bill waited for a few minutes, hoping something would happen. Suddenly the door to the room with his cell opened. Another guard came in. This one was not like the other one, he was scrawny and obviously lacked the physical abilites that the other one possessed. The second guard asked, "Did you find out anything?"

"No, nothing, Jimmy. He's a hard egg to crack that one is," replied the guard still leaning against the wall next to the cell door. "But I will get him eventually."

The other guard asked, "Okay, well, I'll take over for now."

"Agreed. Here's th-" the guard tried to hand Bill's cell's key when he found out that he no longer possessed the object. The guard looked to the floor to see if the silvery key had fallen off his pocket. Then he checked the wall to see if it might've gotten caught in a small rift or something. Nothing. Suddenly the guard looked toward Bill and noticed the keys clinched in his fist. It was definitely too big to hide. "He's got the key!"

"Well, I was hoping for more, but I guess the charade is over," called Bill. He ran up to the door and unlocked his exit. Then he grabbed the skrawny guard and shoved him into the bigger one. Suddenly, Bill grabbed the larger one and slammed him into the jail cell, then he closed it and locked the door tight. The skrawny man was knocked out from the first attack, showing Bill that he was weaker than he looked. Bill then decided to try a little costume change, after all, the best place to hide from the enemy is in plain sight. Bill took the unconscious man's uniform and tried it on. It was a bit of a tight squeeze on his arms and legs, but he eventually was able to put it on. Bill then found another cell nearby and locked the man within this one. The red haired young man then walked into the next room which was a hallway.

Well, first course of action should be finding those other two first. If I can find them, then I will be able to get out. Bill thought. All that was left for him to do was to infiltrate the prison undetected as an enemy, figure out the location of the other prisoners, and figure out what to do after that.

Last edited:

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
((Meow, sorry for taking so long I'm sure Skillfulness has be wait forever to continue... Well here it is, finally... please don't whip me... *tried to hide behind a pink DS*))

Izzy Brill

Out from the shadow came slender, short blonde hair female of the human species. From her far away observe she assumed that was about average height for a girl and much younger than herself. The girl introduce herself as Marth, she attended the Hoenn Championships Battle just like Izzy did.

“Well I hope something good’ll come out of it. So what’s your story?” she asked afterwards. She looked very attentively as she awaited an answered.

“Where to start” The blonde, banged redhead tilted her head and put a finger on her cheek, “From the beginning a good place. Ahem, I came all the way from Johto to Hoenn to see the Champ Battles and saw the most amazing large creatures battling in the sky. I mean awesome, wonderful unknown creature that made the sky crack! Oh I wish I could have touched them!” The glittering looking her eyes and happy expression, she suddenly looked towards the girl in front of her and remembered that she had to finish her story. “Um... then I got chase down by Officer Clo- erm Jenny for acting suspicious, almost crush a guy into the pavement that soon after became my friend, met other guy at a restaurant, went to Cerulean City with them, chase down a guy into a cave with is this really cool talking feline pokemon in it, then those goons blew down a wall in the cave, trapped poor Mr. Psychic, and took three of us hostage... that summaries everything that happen within that last few days. Or do you want another deeper story, Mars?”

She smiled after her long re-quote of her life after the whole incident in Hoenn. She couldn’t quite figure out why but it felt she was forgetting something. Moving her bangs behind her ear again, her green eyes were staring downward... What was she forgetting...? She slapped her lap and the bangs tumbled back to the center of her face, the main reason she had the clips in the first place.

“Alright, my name is Izefia Brill but you can call me Izzy and this-” Izzy paused as she looked into the darkness of her cell. She had forgotten her Arcanine wasn’t here; he had always been there for so long every time she made a new friend... she missed his untrusting growls towards strangers. As her head slumped down the wavy golden strands of hair hid her eyes but that wasn’t needed to know that she was sad. “Ark, Satan, Frenzy, Chewbacca, Chucky, Zees... J.C. I-… I need to get out of here and rescue them!”

She began hitting the bars with her bear hands, a futile attempt but it didn’t matter as the urge to see her friends mixed with desperation. At that moment the dull metal ring of the vibrating metal was all that could be heard. Her hands stung but she didn’t stop. Awhile after her paced slowed, she clutched her hand, and brought them close to her chest. Sitting there quietly for a moment she finally just took a deep breath looked up at Mars... she was staring at her again.

“Sorry... pokemon always makes more crazy than normal” she said with a smile, a very sad one compare to her normal ones. “I really do hope they’re okay... because… they are my best friends...” She chuckled to herself, it just seem a bit funny to her. Her best friends were all a different species from her and after naming her pokemon J.C. name came out. They haven’t even known each other for a week and eventually, just like everyone else, he’ll...

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
-in Team Malevo base

A grunt was assigned to heal up the captives’ Pokemon and place the balls in a locking mechanism that prevented the held Pokemon from calling themselves out. Most of the time, this was a pretty simple task. Provided he transferred them from the healing machine into the locking device quickly, the captive Pokemon couldn’t collect itself enough to jump out of its ball. But he had to be quick.

As he pulled one ball out of the healing station, a crash, splash, and commotion in the hallway caught his attention. “Not the water cooler!” someone called. There were several running thumps, then a missed beat followed by a skidding crash. Then a bit of swearing. “Listen to me next time.”

The working grunt rolled his eyes. Probably some new guy with a lack of experience with the Team’s Pokemon. He was about to lock the Pokeball when the Chimecho it contained popped out. “Chi-ching!” he clamored angrily.

“Whoa, hey, get back in…” the bell-like Pokemon darted in and bit his fingers, causing him to drop the ball. “Ow! Dagnabit!”

Ching snatched his ball by telekinesis, then looked around. There was one other Pokeball in the room besides the two on the grunt’s belt. Except, Ginger’s ball was in a locking mechanism. Using the only way he could think of, he hit it with a Confusion attack. It dropped off the table and crashed onto the floor. While the Pokeball was tough enough to withstand a drop like that, the mechanism wasn’t and snapped right off.

Ginger came right out, startled by the attack. “Vii!” she started to rush off, but came face to face with the grunt. “Mii!” She darted back towards Ching while the grunt stumbled back himself.

Seeing an opportunity, Ching moved the chair into the grunt’s path. The human tripped, hitting his head on the desk and blacking out. “Chi?” the Chimecho asked. He had only meant to knock the human down, not out.

The Misdreavus trembled. “Mes me sa,” she mumbled, then spotted a small vent. She disappeared into the air duct.

“Ching!” He picked up his partner’s ball, then made a final glance around the room. Their new teammate, the Phione, didn’t seem to be in this room. He floated over to the vent. “Chi?’

Ginger helped him to take out the screws, move the grate, then replace them when Ching came in with the two balls. “Da se ma ne,” she said quietly. They could hide here, for the vents were too small for humans to pass through.

Ching replied with a series of quiet chimes. They shouldn’t hide, he told her. They should look for Shan and then make a grand escape. In response, the ghost Pokemon was uncertain, scared of the strangers who had hurt their Trainer and defeated the two of them rather handily. Ching replied that that was exactly why they had to go rescue Shan, because otherwise they could never be great Pokemon, just failures. And he would not be a failure.

However, when he scanned the building, there was a vast amount of people here. Not only that, but due to the presence of Deoxys (still tranquilized and therefore a rather sleepy drugged presence), some other potent focus of Psychic energy, and some unknown energy that gave him a weird feeling, much of his sensing was obscured. He muttered about how it was like trying to sense quiet flutes behind three amplified tubas.

Sighing, Ginger agreed to use her senses to see if she could make any better picture of the mess they were in. As there were a lot of beings in the building, there were a lot of emotions. Fear always drew her attention, though, and some fears stood out. Someone had a controlled fear of being discovered while in disguise. Several humans feared they wouldn’t see their Pokemon again, especially one rather impassioned person. Similarly, there were Pokemon that feared being alone or never seeing their human friends again. These ones were locked into their balls, somewhere else in the building. And there were numerous fears within the building which were all a form of fear of failing or displeasing the boss of the building.

But not a single fear tasted like Shan’s soul. Ginger finished her report in a kind of worried babble, building to panic. She almost started crying.

Ching hopped up to her and tried to ring soothingly. Shan was probably in the building. When she asked him what made him so sure, he pointed out that he felt Deoxys as being tranquilized. Since the alien had been shot first, Shan was probably still under the effects of the drug and therefore unable to generate enough fear or emotional energy to be sensed by her. She had sensed where the other prisoners were being held, though. Logically, Shan would be held with or near them.

After sniffing, Ginger agreed that it made sense that way, then kissed him. Ching chuckled, then started bounding down the air vent, asking her which way they would find the prisoner area. The Misdreavus chided him for being noisy, then led the way.

Son_of_Shadows

The Almighty Joshua Col- *bricked*

Joshua awoke with a groan. He was alone in his cell, which was as dark and dingy as the rest of them. His shirt had been slightly torn by the grunts, and he had a rather unpleasant bruise on his left kneecap. There was dried blood around his mouth and chin - his nose had probably broken. All this went to show, that he hadn't exactly been handled with care during his stay in the facility... His hands went to his pockets, fumbling for his Pokemon. Nothing, his pockets had been emptied. He swore quietly, and leaned back against the cell wall. Trapped like a rat. How humiliating. It was then that he heard rapid chattering coming from the wall to his right. He put his ear to it, catching the tail end of a conversation.

“Ark, Satan, Frenzy, Chewbacca, Chucky, Zees... J.C. I-… I need to get out of here and rescue them!” A deep breath, then it continued. “Sorry... Pokemon always makes more crazy than normal. I really do hope they’re okay... because… they are my best friends...” The voice was familiar, but his head was spinning, and he couldn't quite place it... Though he knew he'd been mentioned, he must be the 'J.C.'... And then it hit him.

"Izzy! Izzy, is that you?!" he called. "It's me! Joshua!"

Skillfulness

OOC: YESSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I posted.

Marth Kane

“Where to start” The blonde, banged redhead tilted her head and put a finger on her cheek, “From the beginning a good place. Ahem, I came all the way from Johto to Hoenn to see the Champ Battles and saw the most amazing large creatures battling in the sky. I mean awesome, wonderful unknown creature that made the sky crack! Oh I wish I could have touched them! Um... then I got chase down by Officer Clo- erm Jenny for acting suspicious, almost crush a guy into the pavement that soon after became my friend, met other guy at a restaurant, went to Cerulean City with them, chase down a guy into a cave with is this really cool talking feline Pokémon in it, then those goons blew down a wall in the cave, trapped poor Mr. Psychic, and took three of us hostage... that summaries everything that happen within that last few days. Or do you want another deeper story, Mars?”

Marth could only stare. She wasn’t leaving anything out. Marth could definitely have told her more, so maybe she would give her deeper story after she was finished.

“Alright, my name is Izefia Brill but you can call me Izzy and this-” Izzy paused for the longest time. “Ark, Satan, Frenzy, Chewbacca, Chucky, Zees... J.C. I-… I need to get out of here and rescue them!”

Marth saw her face lose its happy glow from before. It sucked her own happy out. Marth suddenly really worried about her own Pokemon. Would they just get rid of them? Or maybe test on them? Her Pokemon had been with her since the beginning and they were her best, non-human friends. A tear trickled down her check and she realized she was staring at Izzy. The latter took a deep breath and said, “Sorry... pokemon always makes more crazy than normal. I really do hope they’re okay... because… they are my best friends...”

Marth was choked up, so she couldn’t really say anything to make her feel better. She swallowed the lump in her throat and was about to comfort her when, "Izzy! Izzy, is that you?!" someone called. "It's me! Joshua!"

They both looked up, Izzy with gleeful features again. Marth was also broken from the depressing trance… and none too soon. Before anyone said anything, a door slammed shut down the hall. The echo made them all flinch. Marth slashed her finger across her throat, meaning silence. Izzy nodded and informed Joshua. A grumpy grunt (giggle) stormed down the hall with a clipboard and keys. He flipped a page, read vigorously, and then headed towards Marth’s cell. The cage was opened and Marth merely sat there. The grunt grumbled and said, “That means get out twerp.”

Marth shrugged and exited. With his back to her, locking the cell again, she sprinted to the right where the grunt didn’t come from. The guard whipped around and chased after her. Marth called out, “I’ll be back for you, Izzy and Joshua!”

The hallway turned right ahead and she sped down the corridor. Seconds later an alarm sounded and from the end of the hall more grunts appeared. “I knew this wouldn’t work,” she grumbled. The minions rushed and secured her with handcuffs. The first guard was scolded and he swore under his breath as the others left. He hurried her to a around a different way, meaning she didn’t get to see Izzy again. Well it was too long before they reached their destination. She was led through a steel door into a bright room. It looked like it was polished many times to keep it sterile or some such. Well besides white floors, it was eerily cool and creepy. There was a table with loads of machinery behind it. A curtain was to the right of what she guessed to be her table. Sure enough, the grunt unhooked her and shoved her towards the table. She stumbled and spun around, glaring at him. In that moment, there was a bright flash, brighter than the room, that materialized between them. Instantly it disappeared and a Mew floated there. Both of their mouths dropped to the floor (which tasted very clean). Mew hovered towards her and put a paw on Marth’s shoulder. A flash similar to the first and the dup was gone.
___________________​

“Um… Duke Malevo…” the grunt stammered.

“What?" He asked boredly.

“Well, our prisoner is gone.”

“WHAT!?!?” he screamed. “Does Kia have her?”

“No. She came right here like you ordered. Though she did attempt to escape, but that’s not-”

“She tried to escape? But you obviously got her back so what happened?”

“A Mew, sir.”

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
Chapter Nineteen: An Early Frost

Bill Darius

Bill was just walking around looking at the various doors down the hallways. Most of the doors led to some research labs with the works: laser beams, shark tanks, etc. Eventually, Bill came across one door that held a lab much larger than the ones he saw earlier. The centerpiece was Mewtwo surrounded by the same purple shielding from earlier. Bill looked at all the researchers and guards nearby, there would be no way that he'd be able to handle all of them by himself. He needed some help. Suddenly, the alarm sounded without warning. Bill thought someone might have spotted him, he started running a random direction. Behind him several Team Malevo members started to catch up with him, until.....they passed him! Bill was surprised by this, if they weren't after him, who were they after? Bill turned around to see that a man clothed in a parka was in his way. Bill tried going around him, perhaps even saluting him to try to throw the man off track, but the man kept getting in his way.

"I know who you are. You're one of the prisoners," called the man in a very gruff voice. "The name's Frost. I'm here to bring you back to your jail cell." He held up a pokeball and said, "Show him what I mean, Froslass." He threw out his pokeball and a Froslass appeared before the two.

"Lass," it said in a very serious tone.

"Froslass...here. Hand this to the kid," replied Frost. He handed his Ice/Ghost type a pokeball. Frost looked toward Bill and commented, "I believe this Empoleon's yours." The Froslass flew over to Bill and handed him the pokeball.

Bill reared his arm back and commanded, "Iceguin, let's go!" Sure enough the pokeball sent out Bill's Empoleon, Iceguin. Bill then questioned, "But why would you give me Iceguin back?"

"Rule number one in the code of honor, never attack an unarmed opponent," replied the man. He said, "Froslass, use Wake Up Slap first!" The Froslass floated toward the Water/Steel-type pokemon.

Bill commanded, "Counter it with Drill Peck!" The Empoleon's beak glowed white. Both the Froslass' ear/arm and the Empoleon's beak collided with tremendous force. Both pokemon were knocked back from their positions. Bill said, "Hydro Pump!" The empoleon reared its head back and was getting ready to spit it out.

Frost immediately said, "Use Ice Shard!" The Froslass created an icicle-like projectile above its head. Then it hit the Ice Shard into the Empoleon's mouth. Whenever Iceguin tried to use its Hydro Pump, it ended up knocking itself back into the wall. There the Empoleon fainted.

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
-he's still out cold.

As Ginger and Ching continued down the air vent, one of the ‘prisoners’ (so Ginger felt) moved away from the rest. She decided to pursue the three sitting still. She was so preoccupied with keeping track of the humans that she missed a third Pokemon moving along the vents. Being from the guard Ching knocked out, it came up from behind them.

“Chi!” the Chimecho exclaimed, then fired off a Confusion after it. A gurgling cry indicated that the warped energy had struck and knocked out the Pokemon. But looking back at it, it was a Grimer.

“Me tai,” Ginger said in concern. They might be able to sneak through the vents, but people would smell the Grimer. Then they would know something was up.

“Chime,” he replied, saying that they should hurry along then.

They got to the area of the vents next to the prison cell hall. The two Pokemon silently figured out between them which vent cover would be easiest to pull off. However, their plan got interrupted by a human’s voice. The Misdreavus tried not to squeal in panic and her partner went motionless. It became apparent that a guard had come in to pick up one of the prisoners, but she bolted down the hall. “I’ll be back for you Izzy and Joshua,” she called, then continued on.

Moments later, the alarm went off. Ching and Ginger had a brief exchange as to if she should peer out into the hall. He finally convinced her to; when she looked, it seemed the guards were concentrating on the loose prisoner (that they knew about). So Ginger went to the vent cover and helped Ching to pull it off.

“Chim chim,” he said seriously. He wanted the vent cover left open this time, in case they had to retreat.

She agreed to do that, placing the cover and screws gently on the floor. As the Chimecho came down to join her, they didn’t see Shan in the immediate area, just a couple of teenagers in separate cells. Ching went to scan for their Trainer’s presence, but a blare of Psychic energy appeared and disappeared within the space of a few seconds.

“Mes de?” Ginger asked, tense. What had that been?

“Chim,” he replied. It had been another tuba, another powerful psychic Pokemon. Which had again messed up his scanning…

(They will release the two of them, if they ask)

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
Chapter Twenty: Time for Mewtwo leave

Bill Darius
Team Malevo's Base

Bill had just lost his fight against the mysterious trainer Frost. The older man chuckled and said, "Sorry, kid, but you just lost the game. You're coming with me."

Bill looked around and noticed that after all that running, somehow he ended up near the lab where Mewtwo was. There was only one chance and Bill was not going to let it go to waste. Bill ran toward Frost, caught him by surprised, and tackled the Ice-trainer down. Bill then recalled Iceguin and ran straight into the lab. He ran past all the scientists and guards, pushing down anyone that tried to get in his way. Bill leaped up onto the scafholding and climbed to what looked like a control panel. He threw one of the guards into the others, as he tried to defend his spot. He looked at the control panel and kicked open a hatch. Several wires that have been jammed inside suddenly sprung out. Bill thought Well, let's see here. You never cut the red wire.

Another guard came up, "Stop that!" He threw out a Mankey. "Use Karate Chop to stop that kid!" The fighting type pokemon leaped up and toward Bill. However, Bill just simply moved out the way. The mankey's fist hit the railing of the skafholding so hard that the sound echoed throughout the room.

Frost ran in and yelled, "Everyone, get that kid now!"

It was now or never for Bill. He looked at the control panel and said, "Okay, well, it's not the blue or yellow wires either so it must be the black wire." Bill yanked on the wire and sliced it out. Suddenly, all the lights turned off. Then they came back on. Everything seemed normal until someone yelled, "Mewtwo's gone!" Bill looked toward the iron tower upon which Mewtwo once was held. Nothing was there, not even the purple sphere. Suddenly, another guard tried to sneak up on Bill, this time though he got pelted by Shadow Balls.

Mewtwo floated down and yelled, "ENOUGH!" All went silent and almost frozen at once. He went beside Bill. Using its telepathic powers Mewtwo told Bill, "I detected my good friend, Mew. It seems that she has a human with her. Shall I teleport us both to where they are?"

Bill replied mentally, "Not yet. I need you to make a quick stop first. Outside your cave."

"Ah, your pokemon. Will do," responded Mewtwo. His eyes flashed and suddenly the duo disappeared.
---------------
At Mewtwo's cave

Bill and Mewtwo both teleported to outside the cave. Luckily, the Team Malevo members that once occupied this place last time they were here seemed to have left with them as well. Bill placed his index finger and his thumb from his right hand and whistled. Suddenly a Pidgeot flew down and onto Bill's shoulder. It handed Bill a pokeball. Then it went down into the ground and fell asleep. "Same old Feather," he commented. He recalled his Pidgeot back into its pokeball. Suddenly, a piece of the mountain above Mewtwo and Bill burst. A blastoise appeared with a pokeball as well. It had a happy expression on its face, ran down, and hugged its trainer. Hydro was ready for some action.

"Is this everyone?" asked Mewtwo.

"Indeed," replied Bill.

"Well then, time to teleport near where the human and Mew is. Perhaps we may get some answers there," responded Mewtwo. Once again his eyes glowed blue and the three beings, plus the two in the pokeballs, disappeared from the mountain.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
((Here's my forever post because it took me forever to finally type it and post it... Here it is.))

Izzy Brill

“J.C.,” Izzy spunk up after hearing her friend’s voice she moved close to the wall on her left. Pressing her cheek to it as if something would happen, she smiled knowing at least he was still alive. Though that happy moment was a little short-lived as two lowly grunts of their capturers entered, going to the cell in front of her instructing Mars to come with them. Being the person she was going to protesting but the blonde girl motion her to be silent and she nodded in agreement. Getting out of her prison cell she bolted.

“I’ll be back for you, Izzy and Joshua!” She shouted to them as she disappeared from Izzy cell view with the two guards running right after to her. With there exit it grew incredibly silent. Izzy sat down her back against the wall that was closest to J.C. and she stared at other wall. That’s when an alarm began blaring echoing through the enclose prison area.

“Mars... I wouldn’t mind if you didn’t come back as long as you gets away” she murmured to herself it was easily covered by the ringing warning. “Hey J.C., are you alright you took a pretty bad blow to the head!” Izzy raised her voice so it could be heard over the noise around them. She couldn’t see him since the cell was right next to hers but she was still glad he was there and that she wasn’t alone.

As she glance around she notice some shadows looking to where the source were she spotted to pokemon. She got excited, jumping to her feet and moving the metal bars. She looked up to spot a Misdreavus and Chimecho she believed it was called. He had seen a the ghost type before but no the other one she so wanted to touch it and examine it but it was so far away... and it wasn’t the time for it.

“Cute, little pokemon” she called out to them and they seem to hear her even with the alarms still blaring. “It’s not safe here; you should get out of here before you get caught.” That was her message to the two of them, Izzy was more concerned about their safety than herself, she really would hate to see the poor pokemon capture and suggested to who knows what.

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
-Ginger and Ching

The Misdreavus looked at the girl speaking to him. She sounded nice enough, concerned more with a Pokemon’s safety over her own. Shan was like that too, although sometimes he’d make a cryptic joke about being too old for something or another. And honestly, she was scared to be out in this threatening building; she’d much rather get away. But Shan was still around here.

“Chirrrr,” Ching cursed softly, after another flash of Psychic power. He grumbled for a bit about how was he supposed to sense anything while the over-powered Psychics kept jumping about, mucking up the aura of the place.

He’d probably require more time. Feeling a bit lonely, Ginger looked over the lock. It was a turnkey lock. That wasn’t too hard to open; Shan had showed her how one afternoon, after stressing that she only do this in emergencies, or when he deemed it okay. This was enough of an emergency situation. Drifting over to fuse with the lock, she found the correct tumblers and moved them. She then pulled the cell door open slightly before letting go of it.

“Chim!” Ching announced proudly.

“De sa?” She briefly ignored the girl to follow her peer down the hall. Two cells down from the boy, Shan was in the last cell. Ginger floated past the bars to him. As he was breathing and not badly hurt, it seemed that he was just deeply asleep.

Skillfulness

OCC: Now it's going to get pretty sweet. Sorry for the overuse of italics, but it totally adds character. I will repost my question on a Memory Reversal banner here. I can make personalized trainers and am curious to know if you would prefer banners with all of us together, or individual? (I might ask about it more as I progress, but this is it for now.)

Marth and Mew

Marth’s feet hit the ground after a split second of hovering. Caught off guard, she tripped. Her hands hit hard, clammy rock and she could see her breath. That same moment she started shivering. Marth pulled herself into a sitting position as Mew spoke to her.

“Mewtwo and a friend of yours ’ll be joining us soon. We have a lot to explain to you,” Mew said, back turned. Marth hugged her arms and rubbed them desperately.

“Man this is confusing and weird. One question; what about my Pokemon?”

“Hmm, we can take care of them later,” Mew replied, spinning around, “But Mewtwo is almost here.”

Marth sighed. It teleports and uses telepathy. I really would not want to get on it’s bad side, considering it’s probably twice as powerful as I can imagine.

Twice as wise too. For the record, I’m a girl. Please don’t refer to me as ‘it’.

“Sorry…”

Marth stood up and observed the cave. Rocks peppered the floor and water seeped through the walls and ceiling. The entrance glowed from behind her and suddenly she could hear rain. She wandered towards it and realized she was in the cave on Route 120 near Fortree City. She turned back and nearly fainted. A boy and Mewtwo had showed up while she wasn’t looking and frankly, it was freaky.

“Ok, only one more oddity. Mew, Mewtwo, you have something to share?” Aside to the boy she said, “I’m Marth by the way. Your name wouldn’t happen to start with ‘M’?”

He chuckled and confirmed his name to be Bill. Then the Pokemon began their story.

”Ah yes, there’s lots to explain. Mewtwo, could you per chance start with the Reverse World’s beginning?”

He nodded. “Whenever and however the world was created, there was a second made along with it, closely connected. The ‘Reverse World’ and our world balance in good and bad. A tragedy in one world results in a pleasantry in the other. Thus, everything that happens in our world affects the Reverse world, as it is commonly called. So it would be reasonable for Pokemon and humans to reside there. After Arceus in our world came Girantina and the first humans had their double. But, as soon as other Pokemon started appearing, humans would be their opposite in the Reverse world and humans produced Pokemon. Natural disasters and phenomena continued to happen through history. There were some cases where the Pokemon from both sides could change between because of their power. Then there was one day where a human was able to.”

Mew picked up, “This man was only known as Duke Malevo. He was the human from the Reverse world that resulted from my existence. He’s as bad as I am good; and for the record I’m pretty darn good. He was intent on harnessing the power of the Reverse World real world connection; the power that went into keeping the worlds balanced. To make a long story short, he eventually was able to switch universes. He’s doing intensive research from here, though his motives are… unclear as to being in the original world. Anyway, there is relevance to you and your friends. Since the worlds balance each other, the Palkia and Dialga battle had to have a consequence in both worlds. By manipulating the Reverse World, the whole event was erased from the real world. There was a glitch though. For a specific reason, you and a dozen some others were resistant to what was called the Memorial Blast. Thus you’ve been wrapped up in this madness. We’ve been doing some figuring and know why this happened (which is why we couldn’t see you earlier).” Mew looked to Mewtwo.

“It seems you and the others have a strong connection to the Reverse World, obviously. According to Girantina, the watcher of the Reverse World, there was no Pokemon created during your birth. Thus we believe, you and your Reverse World forms have merged.”

Bill and Marth gawked at each other and the hovering physic Pokemon.

“There is a very complicated theory as to how, but that’s far from the point. By observing your personality and behaviors, we can determine what your Pokemon would have been. And,” Mew paused. “We also think that you will have the ability to transform into this Pokemon, due to your merged halves.”

Last edited:

Cyber Robert

Shockingly Lovely
OOC: I actually think you should make the individual banners, but that's just me.

Bill Darius

Bill and Mewtwo had teleported to someplace near Fortree City, a place in Hoenn that Bill had not been in for a while. A lady nearby suddenly got a bit surprised when the duo teleported next to him. She commented, “Ok, only one more oddity. Mew, Mewtwo, you have something to share?" She looked at Bill and introduced herself, "I’m Marth by the way. Your name wouldn’t happen to start with ‘M’?”

"No, actually it's Bill," replied Bill. "So, you were telling us Mew?"

Mew nodded. She and Mewtwo started to explain the Reverse World's function with the duo. Apparently pokemon and humans were reverses of each other. In the reverse world, the pokemon in the standard world are humans and vice versa. There was also a theory that not only did Marth and Bill but everyone that remembers the forgotten event had merged with their reversed halves. At the end Mew said, “We also think that you will have the ability to transform into this Pokemon, due to your merged halves.”

"Hmm...so we need to simply talk it over, hmm? All right, I think I'll try," Bill commented. "This might be a bit fun."

Mewtwo's eyes started to glow. "I'm going to be asking you a few questions, rather than you blurting it out though, I will refer to the first thought that comes to mind. From this and a few other technicalities, I believe we can get a clear picture of who you are." Bill nodded his head in agreement. Mewtwo continued, "First question, what is your life goal?"

Bill immediately thought about his dream to become a great archaeologist. He started, "Well..."

"uh-uh," Mew said. "No talking." She giggled a bit.

"All right, next question," Mewtwo said, "Why is this your life goal?" This question was a bit harder to answer for Bill. Both his parents were co-ordinaters and his sister was a strong trainer. Perhaps he just wanted his own dreams and ambitions. He did not know. "Very interesting. I only need two more questions, then I will turn things over to Mew. What is the drive that kept you going when times were tough?" Bill thought long and hard on this one. His answer had to have been one specific person, Erica Stone, the one that seemed to cheer him on all the time, the one that cared for him, and the one that seemed to keep his fire burning brightly and glimmering. Bill started to blush a bit on this. Mewtwo laughed to himself a bit and asked his final question, "This is the final question. It's in two parts: Have you ever regretted doing what you do, and how ?" Bill's thoughts immediately turned over to one specific time where Erica decided to join in on a Treasure Hunt. One of Bill's rivals decided to have a little fun with Erica and tried to smash a stalagtite in front of her to spook her, however, the stalagtite almost made her not be "around" anymore. Bill had his Rhydon to smash the stalagtite and save Erica.

Mew went up to Bill and commented, "Alright, my turn." She started to evauluate Bill's physical attributes and overall health. She started to nod and then said, "All right, I have a good gist of everything. Mewtwo your data please." Mewtwo and Mew just stared at each other for a few minutes and came out. "We have an answer," Mew said.

Mewtwo finished, "Bill, your reversal Pokemon form...is a ........Rhydon!"

Bill thought about the answer for a moment and commented, "A Rhydon hmm? Well, okay. Now here's my next question...how am I to turn to a Rhydon?"

Last edited:

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
Ginger and Ching

The Chimecho considered what to do. Normally Shan made the plans, but the Trainer was out like a light right now. He wondered about the others in the jail area. If they could help…

The girl that Ginger had released was peering out, but Ching sensed that someone was coming. One of the bad guys. After warning his partner to stay hidden by Shan, he looked around for somewhere to hide. He was small, but the gap between bars was smaller. He could go back in the ducts… but that Grimer scent would probably drive him nuts.

Finally, he noticed the lock sitting in the hall. Grabbing that telekinetically, he darted for the girl’s cell and went inside. When she took the hint and pulled back, he replaced the lock, then looked for some nook he could hide in for some time.

Skillfulness

OOC: Short, sweet, and just enough to open a window into the plot. Banners coming soon!

Team Malevo Base

A grunt stalked the halls with his small ensemble, only grumbling in his thoughts. Now I have to get one of the prisoners 'cause some dope screwed up. Hope he's been punished. He chuckled and pulled out his keys as he turned to corner. Everyone was still nice and cozy. He slid past the unconscious elder to the next cell and played with the keys. The other grunts stepped forward with strong cuffs. He quickly unlocked it and his lackeys stepped forward. The struggle was less than a minute and the outcome bad for Joshua's side. He was cuffed and steamed about it too. The grunt smirked and lead the party towards Duke Malevo's shinning test room.
___________________​

"Ah, here's our replacement test subject," the Duke chirped as the door opened. Though he could not see the boys face, the Duke knew it was the child Erik had followed.

"Hurry and hook him up!" He stopped himself from expressing any eagerness. There were clatters and grunts, but few words. Soon the scientist in front of him gave the thumbs up and dashed away to a side room. The large machine began to hum. An electrical current flows through the veins first... he thought. The Duke had memorized the whole process. Then the camera scans everything. An injection of my potion along with another scan and we'll see if these kids are truly a cross between this world, and the wretched Reverse World.

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
((I know what you're thinking, "About dang time InnerFlame, it been over month since your last post." But I had a bit of writer's[typer's] block then my procrastinating got me behind on my college work... On the bright side it's here now *cheers for self*))

Izzy Brill

The adorably cute ghost pokemon freed her from the prison cell with her new found freedom she went to the cell next to hers. And stared at J.C. she smiled happy to see that he was okay. The cell door still locked and with her clip destroy she couldn’t even attempt to pick it.

“I’ll be right back. I’ll go see if the pokemon can let you out.” And with a twirl she bolted down to the last cell where the two pokemon gathered approaching she looked inwards to see an unconscious man. He seem somewhat familiar for some reason, maybe she had seen him somewhere? As she was about to ask the pokemon if he was their trainer, she stopped as she heard approaching footsteps.

Swiftly she went back to the cell closed it enough so it looked like it was still locked. The guy and some other grunts came and with examining the area, good thing he didn’t take a big interest in of her cell other than the fact that she was still within it. She remained pretty quiet only glaring as they went by them until the start to come back her way with her black-hair friend.

“Hey, where are you taking J.C.?!” she grew infuriated, “Leave him alone!” She was close to kicking the cell door wide-open and fighting in attempt to take on all those people by herself, but he looked at her and shook his head. And that made her pause and she angrily fumed; Izzy knew she would never be able to take them and she hated feeling so helpless. She listened until there footsteps vanished before leaving. She wanted to rush right out to help him but, she didn’t have anything and she would risk being capture again. Then there was still that guy. Going back to that cell the guy was still out like a burnt out light bulb. “Hey, are you alright. Mister, wake up. Your pokemon are worried, snapped out of it.”

Ysavvryl

Pokedex Researcher
Ching

Ching floated closer to the girl and sent her a telepathic impression. Shan had been hit by tranquilizers, he tried to inform her. So there wasn’t much calling him would do.

Ginger came up to the bars and asked if she could stay with Shan. Ching couldn’t see any reason why not, so he took her Pokeball and rolled it through one the gaps in the bars. Then he offered his Pokeball to the girl. Now to see how well he could communicate mentally with someone other than Shan. It was kind of weird to do, but they had to work quickly.

Trying to tell her what he knew, he sent his feelings that there was one legendary Psychic still held captive. Also tranquilized, but Ching was beginning to sense some awakening in Deoxys. The space Pokemon would be of help if they could free him. He also let her know that he knew a general location of the other captive Pokemon. And, since he and Ginger were partners, they could communicate with each other fairly well over a distance.

Hopefully this girl could come up with a plan of action.

Paul Hick

The fast computation of gradients in reverse mode Automatic Differentiation requires the generation of adjoint versions of every statement in the original code. Due to the resulting reversal of the control flow certain intermediate values have to be made available in reverse order to compute the local partial derivatives.

Skillfulness

OOC: Umm... Paul Hick? Not supposed to post here... Everyone else, I'm just uber picky with the style of things. Mew and Mewtwo are italicized 'cause they're using telepathy. Just thought I'd mention that.

Marth, Bill, Mew, and Mewtwo: Outside Fortree City

"Hmm...so we need to simply talk it over, hmm? All right, I think I'll try," Bill consented. "This might be a bit fun."

"I'm going to be asking you a few questions, rather than you blurting it out though, I will refer to the first thought that comes to mind,” Mewtwo explained. There was a pause from both.

Bill started, "Well..."

"Uh-uh," Mew said, "no talking." She giggled a bit.

Marth was more hesitant. She pulled aside Mew and voiced her doubts while Mewtwo and Bill worked. “Mew, I’ve been trying to find proof of the Reverse World for such a long time and haven’t found any, it’s hard for me to believe.”

“Well I’m living proof. Originally, Mew were Reverse World exclusive. But around the time Pokeballs were invented, we traveled to and from. Palkia and Dialga, you saw them. Have you seen them anywhere else, and not coming out of a portal from the Reverse World?” Mew paused as Marth thought back to three days ago and realized they hadn’t really come out of nowhere. “And you are living proof. The Memorial Blast, it’s usually fool proof. Yet you memory was intact due to your connection.”

Mew ended her point and Marth pondered for a minute or two. I guess I forgot about the Memorial Blast…

“That you did,” Mew chuckled. She glided towards Bill to finish his testing and Mewtwo joined Marth. She sighed.

“Could you explain how we are merged with our Reverse World selves?”

Mewtwo, silent for a second, answered slowly, “There have been people and Pokemon in the past from both worlds that had your same dilemma, sometimes without being aware. There could be any number of reasons for each case, recorded and not, but the most common and logical explanation would be genetics.”

“Figures,” she grumbled.

“Think about it some. There are children born with genetic flaws all the time, why shouldn’t you be one?” Marth set her mind to work again while Mew and Mewtwo finished Bill’s evaluation.

“Bill, your reversal Pokemon form is… a… Rhydon!”

Bill said nothing for a moment, then, "A Rhydon hmm? Well, okay. Now here's my next question...how am I to turn to a Rhydon?"

Marth smirked. As if she wasn’t already convinced, this would be the best evidence she could get. Though I’m totally won over, she thought. Mew discreetly held up a paw, indicating she would be back soon, and flashed quickly, making a snazzy exit. Mewtwo quickly explained she was going to ask Girantina in the Reverse World. She returned rather quickly with a pebble in her grasp.

“Now this may sound frank, but contact with a Reverse World item may spark your reversal form, thus the rock. After that, your mind and body will be etched with the memory of the Reverse World and all you have to do is recall it to transform… if all goes as understood. You up for it?” she asked, holding out the otherworldly stone. Bill looked as hesitant as Marth first felt.

Last edited:

Son_of_Shadows

OOC: After who-knows-how long, S_o_S... IS BACK!

---

Joshua Colquhoun

A new voice called out as it was taken from the cell. It sounded familiar, though... Suddenly it clicked.

“DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THAT BATTLE?”

The girl from the stadium! The other crazy! That begged the question, what in tarnation was she doing here? It seemed he'd be waiting a while for that answer. Izzy asked him if he was ok. "I'm fine, I guess... Apart from the dried blood all over my face." Minutes passed, Joshua silent, desperately trying to think of an escape plan, and then Izzy appeared in front of the cell.

"What the-"

“I’ll be right back. I’ll go see if the Pokemon can let you out.”

"... What Pokemon? Izzy! Get back here, dangit!" But she was already gone. He sighed, but then heard footsteps approaching the cell. Could Izzy have come back? As three generic grunts stepped into view, the question was answered. I'm not going down without a fight... The door opened, and Joshua sprung into action. He lashed out with both elbows and knees, but, he was not an experienced fighter, and was quickly overpowered. He collapsed against the floor, and was cuffed.

"If you let me go right now, I promise not to kill you!" he cried, as he was dragged from the cell. He kicked and thrashed about as much as he could, but all to no avail. Izzy shouted from her cell, but she too was ignored.

"Izzy! I-" He was cut off as the group rounded a corner, and into a laboratory.

"Ah, here's our replacement test subject," a man chirped as the door opened. Joshua grumbled some sort of sarcastic response, hiding his face from the fellow.

"Hurry and hook him up!" The guy could barely contain his excitement. How pathetic. Joshua was strapped to a table, and a machine began to hum...

InnerFlame

Fire and Ice Combo
Chapter 24: It’s All Up to the Eccentric One!

((*blinking* I can’t believe it's all up to Izzy?! *cracks knuckles* Okay here my 2 and 1/3 pages of writing on word single space in Verdana font style, size 10.))

Izzy Brill

Receiving psychic images from the pokemon, she perceived much of the situation: his trainer was tranquilized, he knew where the other pokemon were kept and there was a strange pokemon she never seen before, she assumed that it was important. Normally such an action would get her so excited she couldn’t contain it, but the worries on her mind restricted it. As the psychic pokemon offered the blonde bang eighteen year old his pokemon, she looked at the pokemon. He looked hopeful that she would be able to do something. Grabbing the pokemon, she smiled to try relief the pokemon worry.

“Don’t worry, Commander Izzy will on the mission! I’m going to save all the pokemon and J.C. too.” She was flooded with a sense of confidence and determination. Be she made a moved she looked at the pokemon “But before you go show me your attacks, I should be able to tell what attack you have.” New images flashed before her as the small blue pokemon show him using his attacks. “So they’re Astonish, Confusion, Uproar, and Toxic... I right first let’s for the pokemon!”

The pokemon agreed with nod looking about at his Misdreavus friend, the pokemon the girl and the pokemon dashed off into the hall of the base. Slightly blinded by the sudden different in lighting she waited a moment before she went sneaking down the hallways. It was difficult to be completely silent as her boots click on the title flooring. Coming to a corner she and the pokemon peeked around it when a nearby door opened, and one a man came out.

“Hey what are you-”

“Confusion, Lil Blue!” She interrupted the with a command to the pokemon with her and the pokemon glowed as he lifted and hurled the guy into the wall and with a swift hit to the chin with the palm of her opened hand the guy was knocked out. “Phew... those self-defense classed are quite useful.” She commented before struggling to drag the guy back into the room in which he came from... the men’s bathroom. At first she was a bit... resistant to do so but having an unconscious body in the middle of the hall would probably catch attention if someone were to come. She didn’t go far into it and just lean the man against the door before quickly departing. “Well... let’s get going...”

The two of them returned to the whole sneaking thing which went quite smoothly. The little pokemon guided her right to a certain room and really softly whispered, “Chi, Chime.” It looked towards the room. Izzy nodded and reached for the doorknob when the alarms went off blaring.

“Crap they’re on to us, let’s hurry!” The girl reached for the doorknob again but before she touched it, turned and the door opened as other grunt was exiting. The green eyes of the two ladies were locked on one other. Before anything could come out of the other woman’s mouth the redhead shouted, “Astonish!” With quick movement the pokemon when flying at her and knocking her back into the room. Izzy followed, closing the door behind her. Swiftly she got a hand over her mouth, not like her screaming would be heard over the alarms, before putting her in a choke hold. The woman quickly lost conscious and Izzy let her plop to the floor. “Wow... I’m surprise that worked... I’ve only see in a video game.”

With that said she moved over to the device that kept pokeball in it, there were bunches of pokemon stored there most the same traditional red and white. But stood out, an ultra ball in the bunch Izzy knew instantly at was hers. But before she took it out a familiar bark reached her and overjoyed the girl turned to see her Arcanine, still trapped with in the strange purple bubble. Moving over she began examining the device finding nothing but notice a small controller with several button on it. She pressed the most obvious one at this them which the off button. And with that the sphere disappeared from around the fire dog Izzy hugged her pokemon.

“Ark... you don’t know how much I missed you” she happily said as held on it him, “I made a new friend and you weren’t there and it made me so sad...” She ran her hand through the silk white mane, it was a bit tangled so her hand stopped at every knotted clump in it. “Yeah... now not the time for this... Oh by the way say hi to my new little buddy over there, he helped me get here.”

Ark glance over to the little blue pokemon and bit of a growl came out, “Ark ni.” The word came out gently as it was an Arcanine’s thank you.

Opening the device holding all the pokemon, Izzy was able to identify her pokeball even though they all looked alike by the distinct scratches on them from being dropped and not properly stored... She also located five bags probably from the people that were trapped her... There was hers, J.C., Mars, the knocked out guy... but whose was the last one...? Thinking about it the blonde bang girl remembered the guy from the cave; she wondered what happen to him. She was suddenly snapped out as another person entered the room. Ark quickly knocked the new intruder to the ground a pinned him. And with a nip, he shocked him with a Thunder Fang.

Her little buddy looked upon the ball chimed quietly. “What’s wrong Lil Blue... ah one of you friends missing? Don’t worry; no pokemon or person left behind.” She told him before she suddenly opened her bag and pulled out a camouflage helmet. After moving her long bangs out of her face she put the cap. The long hair girl then gathered all the pokeballs that remain and stored them in her bag which had much room... The reason being her books: the one research and the one of translation were removed. How upsetting to see her life’s work missing but now wasn’t the time; she had to get her and the pokemon out as well as that other man and J.C.

All six of Izzy pokemon were released from their pokeball: two of them were confused, two understood their situation, and two just didn’t seem to care. For a moment Izzy just stared at her pokemon, they all seem fine though Frenzy, her Mankey looked a little scuffed up, probably for fighting when the people here attempted to return her to her pokeball. Overall she was relieved they were all fine, her worries of them were finally put to rest.

“Alright, guys and girl” she announced to her pokemon, “We been kidnapped by some evil organization probably to do some strange experiment on us. But now we must fight their oppression and get out of here. So are, we ready to cause a little mayhem.” All but her Sneasel and Sunkern made sounds agreement as her speech got the rest of them riled up. “Satin, Ark come over here.”

The two pokemon looked up at her at the same with moved over to her. As the stood in front of her she motioned them closer so that they could huddle. Once that was done she kneeled down which made Ark follow to better hear what his trainer was about to say.

“I have a special mission for you two... I need you guys to go rescue J.C.” The Arcanine was a bit taken back by the assignment he was given. Just thinking of that guy made the tiger pattern dog growled and glare off to his right. “I’m sending you because I trust you, and I know you can do it. You don’t have to trust J.C. yet, but please Ark, please rescue him.” The Arcanine looked at his trainer, and he knew by her begging that she really cared about that man; she was always like this when it comes to friends yet this time seem... a bit different. With a grumbled he agreed to go; fluffy mane canine still didn’t like though.

“Arc ar” he barked to the Sneasel and the pink-furred pokemon mounted on his back. Just then the door open as another person entered and Ark bolted and rammed into the man and took off down the hallway. At the first corner he disappeared and his hastily footstep swiftly vanished as well.

“Thank you, Ark” Izzy mutter to herself and she looked at the remaining pokemon. “Alright we have some pokemon to find! Alright soldiers, let’s head out and search!”