• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Meow.....Moo and Quack

Mr.Palkia_7389

I am starting to put a team together and I would like to know if this team is good.

;445;
Nature: Jolly
Item: Life Orb
Moves:
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Fire Fang
Outrage

;260;
Nature: Relaxed/Sassy
Item:Leftovers
Moves:
Earthquake
Brick Break
Surf
Ice Beam

;466;
Nature Adamant
Item: Choice Band
Moves:
Thunderpunch
Ice Punch
Earthquake
Cross Chop

I am not sure what items to put on them though. Are these ones okey? or do they need different ones? And if you think the team needs anything else then tell me. The team will only be trained to level 50 and will be used against friends in real life not over WI-FI. And I am not sure who to put first.

Thanks

Last edited:
You could give Garchomp a Choice Band. It really helps.

Swampert (Relaxed/Sassy Nature) @Leftovers
-Surf/Hydro Pump
-EQ
-Ice Beam
-Stealth Rock/Rest/Protect

You don't need a +Sp.Attack Nature. Swampert is supposed to be defensive, so go with a +Def/+Sp.Def Nature. Brick Break won't offer you that much coverage.

Electivire isn't needed when you have Garchomp as your physical attacker. Your last Pokemon could be something more Specially inclined.

Mr.Palkia_7389

You could give Garchomp a Choice Band. It really helps.

Swampert (Relaxed/Sassy Nature) @Leftovers
-Surf/Hydro Pump
-EQ
-Ice Beam
-Stealth Rock/Rest/Protect

You don't need a +Sp.Attack Nature. Swampert is supposed to be defensive, so go with a +Def/+Sp.Def Nature. Brick Break won't offer you that much coverage.

Electivire isn't needed when you have Garchomp as your physical attacker. Your last Pokemon could be something more Specially inclined.
I can't really change the nature seeinng how I already have it but I will EV it in Defence and Sp. Defence. And what does a Choice band do?

And in case I need a forth person for doubles I was thinking some thing along the lines of this:

;475;
Nature: Adamant/ Jolly
Item: ?
Moves:
Hypnosis
Swords Dance
Leaf Blade
Psycho Cut

Will be a good sweeper (I hope) Hypnosis then Swords Dance until they wake up. Then when they wake up I attack the team with Leaf Blade and Psycho Cut.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Gallade wants Close Combat instead of Leaf Blade. STAB + Swords Dance boost = huge hole in the opposition. You could also run Will-O-Wisp instead of Hypnosis, but it's up to you.

Mr.Palkia_7389

Gallade wants Close Combat instead of Leaf Blade. STAB + Swords Dance boost = huge hole in the opposition. You could also run Will-O-Wisp instead of Hypnosis, but it's up to you.

I wanted to do close combat for the huge attack power but he will only be level 50. And I want to be perfecly safe while I am using swords dance so probebly hypnosis.

Last edited:

Mowz

Eh.
Then use Brick Break on Gallade, or use a different Pokemon. Maybe...

Registeel @ Leftovers
Relaxed nature
252 HP evs/6 attack evs/52 defense evs/200 Special Defense evs
Toxic
Stealth Rock
Ice Punch
Explosion

lv37_mohawk_knight

if your using garchomp, you'll need someone who would counter the 4* ice weakness, a bulky electrician would do wonders...a bulky electrcian would lead to...

magnezone@life orb
modest@steel pull(is that the real name, i never really trained a magnezone before so i dont really know)
-thunder bolt
-HPice
-explosion
-flash cannon

or if you dont like killing yourself slowly...

magnezone@leftovers
modest@steel pull
-thunder bolt
-substitute
-magnet rise
-hp ice/grass/flash cannon

back to the topic

electivire could also have life orb or choice band for the extra power.

Mr.Palkia_7389

if your using garchomp, you'll need someone who would counter the 4* ice weakness, a bulky electrician would do wonders...a bulky electrcian would lead to...

magnezone@life orb
modest@steel pull(is that the real name, i never really trained a magnezone before so i dont really know)
-thunder bolt
-HPice
-explosion
-flash cannon

or if you dont like killing yourself slowly...

magnezone@leftovers
modest@steel pull
-thunder bolt
-substitute
-magnet rise
-hp ice/grass/flash cannon

back to the topic

electivire could also have life orb or choice band for the extra power.
That's why I have fire punch and fire fang. And thanks I will add a power up seeing how all of electivires moves have very good accuracy already.