• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Meowth, Colress and Team Rivalry! (780)

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Oh my gosh. I want to punch a wall.

I loved all of Team Rocket in this episode, and it made me like them more than I already did! Clever, smart, and always one step ahead of Team Plasma in every situation.

Colress is insane, but makes me laugh at the right times.

Ash, Iris, Cilan and Pignite scenes.... could have been left out entirely. That was SO pointless. I wanted to screen out loud. Having Charizard there though made me keep my cool.

Although it was sad not to see him do Seismic Toss on Pignite when it clearly looked like he was going to do that move! Trolled so hard. Darn you animators.

This is like the time I watched "Coming Full Festival Circle", when I enjoyed one major part of the episode (Nando VS Zoey) and totally despised the other part (Jessie VS Dawn).

cg19293

Speaking as someone who isn't a big fan of the AiU series, I really enjoyed this episodes. TR vs TP was great, and it was good to see Ash and Co. play a minor role for a change

AceOfSpadez

I Am The Law
Kind of makes you imagine how good BW could have been as whole if they spread out the plasma plot through At least most or a lot more of the region, and had rocket be just like this the whole time. This is probably the most likable trio there has ever been besides the very beginning of os.

I just want them to get rid of filler episodes.

SlimeStack

Was that the original episode's soundtrack I heard during this episode? It made me smile because I seriously thought they were gonna change the soundtrack.

Even the Genesect scene was kept in, that was a major surprise; I wonder if kids will be wondering why the Genesect made a cameo.

Why would they take out the Genesect scene?

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
I think this episode was better than the last and that was because I loved how Team Rocket Centric it was. We really saw insight into how these two evil organisations have a rivalry and a competitive edge to see who can get one-up on the other. The Meowth and Colress scenes were great and in the end the concentration training worked! (Kinda). As for Colress, it was interesting to see him openly admit he wasn't satisfied in Team Plasma and I hope that has a consequence in later episodes.

This arc gets better and better. On to the next one!

Vipsoccermaster

Good episode. It's nice to see an episode focused on Team Rocket, a nice change for once. I do agree that the scenes where Ash and friends helped out Pignite was unneeded.Makes sense for them to appear in the beginning, but after that, not really. Only to be sure that Pikachu appears in every Pokémon episode there is.

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
So... Much... Mind... Control... Not sure how long I can keep this up. Also I don't really like how Gardevoir was portrayed in the last ep.

My God, the anime is terrible.

Pignite gets Bullet Seeds stuck in his nose, so he can't blow flamethrowers and everyone must make a team effort to help him out? Who are they peddling this crap to? Two year olds? Goddamn...

Battra

It was nice seeing TR actually trying to recruit Colress, other than that rest of the episode was completely pointless. I don't need filler in my filler.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
My God, the anime is terrible.

Pignite gets Bullet Seeds stuck in his nose, so he can't blow flamethrowers and everyone must make a team effort to help him out? Who are they peddling this crap to? Two year olds? Goddamn...

I wouldn't be surprised if even 2 year old's gave a crap about that. Plot B of this episode was laughably terrible.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Nice to see the Genesect appearance.
Once again Team Rocket shows their superiority against Team Plasma.

The side story in the episode was figuring out what the heck was suddenly wrong with Pignite. It turns out to be bullet seed seeds stuck up his nose.
That was random.

wobbanut

Team Awesome
I'm finally getting back into watching Pokemon after a long time away due to real life, and this episode, the first fresh one I'd watched in three years, was a great one. I actually started watching again two episodes back (I already reviewed those episodes), but this episode was awesome.

I love episodes where Team Rocket is the star, and this is no exception. We really get to see how strong Team Rocket can be without the twerps around, and they really shine here especially Meowth. For a pokemon that has basically one move, Meowth gets to show even he has potential. :) Great voice work as well. When I saw the pictures for this episode ages and ages ago, I wasn't sure how the episode would be, but I'm glad it turned out to be great. Interesting too that they built on the previous episode for the twerp subplot.

10/10

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Wow I liked how Meowth managed to get into Team Plasma's base and tricked Colress, tho it's too bad how he ended up being controlled eventually. The Pignite subplot that was shown was kind of funny as well. ^^

Leonhart

Imagineer
What a bizarre episode. I liked how Nyasu was sent to spy on the Plasma-dan and how he was eventually placed under Achroma's mind control, but Satoshi's Chaoboo's nostril dilemma seemed so unneeded. At least we got a glimpse of where N was, though, as well as a flashback showing the Genosect crew.