• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Meowth, Colress and Team Rivalry! (780)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Team Rocket VS Team Plasma! Meowth and Colress!!

Having infiltrated Team Plasma's hideout, Meowth confronts Colress and tries to convince him to switch sides to use his skills to work for Team Rocket. Colress, however, is insistent that he can awaken Meowth's true powers using his machines and attempts it, with Jessie & James watching from afar. However, as Meowth has specially trained his mind to prevent being put under control, things look bleak for Colress until the machine finally puts Meowth under control and starts attacking with its Fury Swipes until Colress has him turn on Jessie & James. Will they be able to snap Meowth out of it?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Blue Saturday

Violet Prince❤️
-It's DragonSpiral Tower.
-The Rockets look really badass.
-Group interactions this episode, the Pokemon all look stuffed.
-Chaobu feels bad for some reason. He's lost his firepower it seems.
-Akuroma's machine is starting to take effect on Nyasu.
-Musashi and Kojirou are surprised after consulting with Akuroma.
-Hell storm of Fury Swipes....
-Chaobu tries F-thrower again, no dice.
-Kibago tries to cheer him up by looking in his nose and finding out the cause and it works.
-Training with Satoshi.
-Kibago, Satoshi, Chaobu, and Pikachu start jump training up and down.
-Genesect army appeared at DragonSpiral Tower and apparently wrecked the whole place.
-Akuroma is really satisified with what he did to Nyasu.
-Good to see the Pokemon, TR's.
-Nyasu is fending all the Pokemon.
-Wow Kojirou did it and so does Musashi.
-Nyasu regains control
-Angie sends out Lepardas and Mist is used by TR to escape.
-They were successful in their endeavor. Gaining info it seems?
-Lizardon appears and uses Flamethrower.
-Lizardon seemingly is helping ignite his inner fire.
-Ghetsis appears, hologram.
-TR spit a tracker on Akuroma before leaving, they're getting all the info.
-Iris is about to fix it it seems some seeds from Yanappu's attack got stuck in his nose last episode.

Last edited:

Aura Flare Riolu

Cutest Riolu around!
I wonder if Pignite has a stomach ache? He didn't even eat his food...Aww.

Meowth getting possessed!

Shiny Genesect appearance!

I guess Charizard still has Seismic Toss afterall.

Last edited:

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Wow that Pignite thing was really dumb. It felt like they just needed a reason for Charizard to do something.

Too bad Meowth didn't learn a new move after being powered up.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Wow, this was one of the single worst episodes I've ever seen. Even discarding how I feel about TR for a minute, literally nothing happened in this episode - in fact, if it wasn't for the Genesect scene, this would practically for all intents and purposes be a filler. The Mareep episode had more of a plot than this.

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Oh, well this episode is pretty good! Wow, I never realized it left off at such an emotional way kind of...

Anyway, Ash did notice N's Castle! Haha, those Team Plasma Grunts were complaining about something while Team Rocket was just there waiting for them and looking pretty cool. Haha, it looks like Meowth's at it again at failing to negotiate while with Ash, Pignite is upset about not being able to use any moves. :/

Oh man, so Meowth got tricked by Colress!! Ash was jumping around a lot. Huh? So N learnt about Genesect through some Pokemon. Hmm... So Jessie and James vs Meowth but yay, they snapped Meowth out of it then left! Haha, I don't know what was going on with Ash but Pansage's Bullet Seed's seeds got stuck in Pignite's nose... Ok... XD

So its no cliffhanger, huh? Well, I like this episode it seems all right and actually a little funny too with its plot I guess.

knux-the-killer

Tch.
This episode was plain stupid.
So the reason why Pignite was depressed was just because something was stuck on it nose???? Seriously I thought it for a decent reason. Tch, is that asking too much an episode without Ash and company if the writers are so rotten in ideas just to make them do something???? What's so wrong to focus entirely on Team Plasma for once???
At least the part with Meowth was decent.
Yet I still think Episode N is being terribly rushed. Why it will be so short while the damn cutchi cutchi fillers from the next season will be painfully long? Why? And thinking zoroark will debut in that.
It's so sad the franchise is stuck with this excuse of anime as the only animated thing. Even I could write better episodes.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Tch.
So the reason why Pignite was depressed was just because something was stuck on it nose???? Seriously I thought it for a decent reason. Tch, is that asking too much an episode without Ash and company if the writers are so rotten in ideas just to make them do something???? What's so wrong to focus entirely on Team Plasma for once???
Yet I still think Episode N is being terribly rushed. Why it will be so short while the damn cutchi cutchi fillers from the next season will be painfully long? Why? And thinking zoroark will debut in that.
It's so sad the franchise is stuck with this excuse of anime as the only animated thing. Even I could write better episodes.

It wasn't depressed, it wasn't feeling well and prevented it from functioning properly. Who said anything about depressed?

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Ok, why was there a random Mareep when Meowth was first zapped?

p96822

Evolve me please
Tch.

I disagree with that because I think that the writer are doing the best they can to make the N arc epic as possiable.

Haunter ゴースト

The episode pictures alone look amazing, can't wait for the episode I think it could be one of the best in Best Wishes, shame this was ultimately what replaced TR vs TP though, nothing could have topped that.

So why did Meowth agree to Colress taking control of him? It seemed like he thought it wouldn't work and that's why he went along with it.

DoctorDark

The frustration of not being able to figure out where people are watching this episode -__-

JD

The great Stunfisk being in this episode automatically gives it a 10/10 for me.

Venusaur Master

ProtoPrimeX
Don't know what to make of the episode from the pictures. Seeing TRio outwit Plasma is a plus. I'm beginning to love how that cube bot of theirs can adapt for a lot of things now: flying spy camera, hacker, laser shield creator. It's a shame that Meowth didn't get a new move or some kinda power up mode, missed opportunity. I'm still loving Angie and the grunts. Brad guy is just alright so far. Pignite and the magic seeds up his nose.... a weak sub plot. I agree if they couldn't have Ash and the gang doing something decent then they should of maybe just cameoed. Genesect felt so over hyped compared to that scene. If that was suppose to be set up for the film it leaves a lot to be desired especially with the N opening scene with Genesect looking so interesting.

I'm gonna need to see a sub to know for sure how I felt about it. Sure it was no replacement for the original TR VS TP but at least TR got more time with TP before the finale. Whatever role TRio has in the finale is unsure but we'll see.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
This was a great opportunity for Meowth to learn a new move personally but sadly he was only just powered up however. The Pignite side on the other hand was mediocre IMO I mean it was a chance for some Pokemon development but sadly no. I did like the Genesect scene however. Overall 6/10