• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Meowth, Colress and Team Rivalry! (780)

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Wait so Pignite was sick and not depreseed? basicly he had two bullet seeds stuck in his nose so he could use fire attacks?

Anyway I liked that all the pokemon were out, the Plasma/Rocket part of the episode I'll have to watch to see how good or bad it was.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
Cilan's Pokemon do exist :D

diakyu

Love it. Loved all of TR. Liked the interaction and action with Pignite.

One thing I was surprised by was that N was the one to have the flashback about genesect.

Virgil134

PMD Writer
I don't really know about this episode. I liked that the TRio was competent in it, trapping Brad, Angie and two Plasma grunts in a force field, flying away with their jetpacks instead of blasting off, etc. What I didn't like however, was the lack of plot. The only thing that came out of this episode was the TRio putting some sort of tracking device under Colress' machine. It's nice and all but just like when the TRio stole Colress' data, it seems like it will lead up to nothing. We only got the climax left before TP ends and by the looks of it, the TRio isn't gonna do anything (major) with those things.

Also Genesect's cameo was just disappointing. I mean that's all we are gonna see from Genesect in the main anime? A flashback that N got through some wild Pokemon? N isn't even in the movie so what's the point?

And man I hated the subplot in this episode. It was boring, pointless and just plain stupid. I get that Ash needs be in every episode but he and his Pokemon were just hogging screen time from the TRio and TP. I guess this episode was Ash's revenge for the TRio constantly hogging screen time during DP....

Overall not to bad to watch but it would have been a lot better with an actual good TR vs TP plot, a more relevant cameo for Genesect and the removal of that god-awful subplot.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I liked this episode lol. At least the Pignite thing wasn't totally random.

RickHoenn

Banned
This was a great episode, I liked the interactions and Krookodile is back. Charizard & Pignite flamethrowering Ash at the end was cool. TR, TP, N and Colress all badass. 9/10 :)

Rohanator

Pignite's sub plot was pretty silly but hey, it's still Pignite so it's fine.:] + It actually was a continuation of the last ep. Lmao at the end, Pignite and Zard trying who can fry Ash harder. Of course Zard wins.

TR actually got away with stuff and weren't blasted off, yeeeess. <333

Ash&Pikachu-Fan

Pika-Speed
Meowth being all powered up, that would've been a perfect opportunity for it to master Night Slash or learn some new move or something. But noooooo... It's like they want Meowth to be stuck with just Scratch, Bite, Fury Swipes, and an imperfect Night Slash forever.

Yeah, I thought so too and its too bad really as Team Rocket could do with a few more Pokemon to battle with like; Meowth himself but anyway, its nice to see him playing important roles now too.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
This episode was weird. I mean you know how some people complained when Team Rocket would appear at the end of every episode to try and steal Pikachu? Well this episode felt like the reverse of that in the sense that Ash and friends seemed to be the redundant ones while Team Rocket got the better focus. I actually liked that Team Rocket got to appear and do some cool stuff; I was not a fan of the Pignite sub plot though. It seemed incredibly unnecessary and it gave further evidence that Pignite is the next Charizard, which I had feared. Also, didn't someone claim that this episode would contain scenes from the banned TR vs. TP episodes? I didn't see any, but then again I only saw the pictures. :x

Virgil134

PMD Writer
This episode was weird. I mean you know how some people complained when Team Rocket would appear at the end of every episode to try and steal Pikachu? Well this episode felt like the reverse of that in the sense that Ash and friends seemed to be the redundant ones while Team Rocket got the better focus. I actually liked that Team Rocket got to appear and do some cool stuff; I was not a fan of the Pignite sub plot though. It seemed incredibly unnecessary and it gave further evidence that Pignite is the next Charizard, which I had feared. Also, didn't someone claim that this episode would contain scenes from the banned TR vs. TP episodes? I didn't see any, but then again I only saw the pictures. :x

I actually watched the episode and I can say that there were indeed no scenes from the skipped TR vs TP two parter. Seems like the Liepard scene in the opening was indeed meant as a symbol for TR fighting TP.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I really liked this episode. It may be my favourite in Best Wishes S2. I've been a fan of the Team Rocket trying to make an alliance with Colress plot since it was revealed, and I like how it was handled. Both teams didn't necessarily make a stupid move, but in the end, I think Team Rocket came out as more competent. I'll probably understand the reasoning for Meowth's possession with the dub, but Jessie and James dispatched his possession fast and effectively. As for the Pignite sub-plot, I thought it was unnecessary to focus MORE on it, but it made me like Pignite a teensy bit more.

I want more Genesect.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
I mean, come on... I wrote a big text to talk about Pignite's fate... and all that speculation wasted by two stupid seeds stock in his noze ? Writers, seriously...
Anyway, I'm not disapointed, but not as happier as I expected. I hope the next one will be good too.

diakyu

I want more Genesect.
Lucky for you we have the movie lol.

Okay, so does N explain why he was looking around in the P2 lab at the beginning of Episode N when he had the flashback? Is he searching for them?

Adam45

Wishful Trainer
I viewed the episode pictures, and, believe it or not, there was a scene where Magnezone uses a move on a Sewaddle. But what move?