• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Meowth Rules! (098)

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I think Meowth was very poor in this episode, especially when the people send Onix and Nidoking to fight vs it.
Meowth proved again that TR won't being parted.

G50

No longer posting
This was a crazy episode. Seeing Meowth worshipped for the 1st time was odd yet very entertaining to watch.

40/100

I would've thought Pay Day coins would've been gold not silver. Hmm...

And another Nidoking this season? I guess that's kinda cool.

Vernikova

Champion
I didn't find this episode interesting. Meowth is my least favorite of the Team Rocket trio. Ash and co. weren't featured much which is a good thing. It was nice to see why Meowth can't use Pay Day though.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
Another episode I loved. And it's good to see Team Rocket getting more air time without Ash and Co. being there 24/7. Team Rocket are so lovable, unlike the other organizations!

Blessed

A nice episode focusing on Meowth, my favorite part was him imagining how evil Ash, Misty & Tracey were gonna be when once they found out he was going to be on Golden Island as well. James sacrificing his bottle caps for Meowth was the best because it shows how much he loves him.

Last edited:

Aquarelle

Staff member
I really liked this episode. The fact that the people on the island worshiped Meowth was interesting because I had thought that people only worshiped legendaries. I liked it when Jessie and James helped out Meowth by throwing money and bottle caps onto the battlefield. It was really sweet.

7threst

I think this episode was solid - based on the fact that this wasn't oriented on Ash and his friends, but rather on Meowth. That why this episode diverse itself from the standard filler episodes. They did a good job in making episodes like this and the next one that was focused on Tracy.

NPT

Just a member
Meowth was kinda jerk to Jessie and James at the beginning of this episode, but I liked how they rescued Meowth by throwing coins and bottle caps at the woreshippers. It's nice too see why Meowth couldn't learn Pay Day. Overall, it's a nice episode

Favorite line in the whole episode:
"I have a lot of people to disappoint!"

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Part of me really hoped that Meowth's struggles against Onix would lead to him actually learn how to use Pay Day, but I thought Jessie and James tossing their own money to simulate that was pretty heartwarming regardless. I liked that their friendship with Meowth persevered and I was also glad that TR got this episode to themselves.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I loved this episode. It was nice seeing TR's friendship by them throwing all their money and bottlecaps away for Meowth. And to see Meowth realize he likes Jessie and James after all

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
It was cool how this episode focused on Team rocket and barely even showed Ash's group ha ha. Meowth being worshiped by the islanders was interesting tho I felt sad for him when he was forced to battle to use Pay Day.

Musashi~

Fiery Destroyer! <3
This is one of my favorite episodes in Orange Islands.It was funny to see that Ash and co. had no idea why they were thrown out of the Island.And Aw,It was really cute to see Jessie and James throwing the coins and bottle caps in order to save Meowth.They really do have a strong bond with each other. 10/10 for me! :)

JudySpell

Banned
It was odd seeing Meowth treated so well by the islanders and I liked seeing Jessie & James using their own money just to help Meowth. 7/10

Gillachu

Banned
Meowth being worshiped was hilarious, but I almost teared up when Jesse and James tossed their coins to protect him.