• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Meowth's Scrafty Tactics! (704)

BestWish16

So team rocket set some sort of charge in the subway? I wonder what for. Anyone know why they were just like comedicish for about 20 episodes and suddenly it just picked up being bad ***es again?

Antithesis

So team rocket set some sort of charge in the subway? I wonder what for. Anyone know why they were just like comedicish for about 20 episodes and suddenly it just picked up being bad ***es again?

Bad writing.

Bisharp

I just have a feeling TEAM PLASMA is 100% going to appear in Nimbasa. Due to all of these things happening with TR again on there.

yay, Tepig

Bisharp

Wtf, CILAN IS CERTAINTLY ONE OF THE PLASMA TRIO HOWEVER THEY WERE CALLED.

Look on how serious he is O__O. Reading through Scrafty's mind and talking with him on there O_O

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
Bad writing.

Or possibly because certain events made the whole thing messed up? Not everything is the writers fault you know, they didn't think an earthquake was going to destroy some of Japan meaning some of the biggest episodes of the series were postponed indefinately.

I think they are bad asses again because the TP vs TR saga is coming. Whether this is with or without Meowth, before of after the gym, I don't know.

Dreamcoat

I like how Scrafty's 'hood' is an actual part of its body. Fits nicely with its unbelievably baggy 'pants'.

Also, lol at Tepig winning against Scrafty.

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
Mandibuzz looks badass. Seriously. I love it all so more in the anime than in the games.

Bisharp

Gym Leader Last Pokemon B/W Theme playing. Badass, i love every moment when it's playing.

EDIT: Nevermind, it was way too short.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
**** YEAH Scraggy beat a Mandibuzz like I wanted lool, this episode is going exaclty how I though lol, Mandibuzz is crying too, haha they are all depressed or something, this seems like a big plot now.

Are they trying to make the second Mandibuzz look male? there are only females writers.