• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Meowth's Scrafty Tactics! (704)

IcySealeo

Iris didn't caught Meowth!

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Exaclty, not caught and pissed off with Iris, like I said not wanting to sound like a jerk, they wouldn't spoil that imo.

Dreamcoat

Ahahaha. I KNEW that Meowth would jump out of the PokéBall, acting all insulted! :D

Janovy

Banned
Anyone can explain what's going on with TR? XD

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Exaclty, not caught and pissed off with Iris, like I said not wanting to sound like a jerk, they wouldn't spoil that imo.

I don't know, Sewaddle and Roggenrola got spoiled well in advance. They've done it before.

I guess this turned out to be a waste of time. If they want to make an episode about Team Rocket, don't drag the twerps into it.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I'm happy the live caster is back XD, I also like the pokemon being there more, I guess Oak doesn't really have many Isshu pokemons to show them.

Awesome I got everything about this episode right it seems lol, from Scrafty reasons, to Scraggy battling Mandibuzz, to the move :D.

The Great Buttler, like I said its a completelly diferent story, Meowth isn't a random pokemon tha tis caught in an episode.

Dreamcoat

Seems to Low Kick or Low Sweep to me
Are you high? (no pun intended)

Logic states that moves with Low in its name tends to attack the opposing PKMN from a low point.

Logic ALSO seems to state that moves with Hi (High) in its name tends to attack the opposing PKMN from a high point, which was the case here.

Janovy

Banned
I think this just makes it more likely Team Plasma is involved.

dman_dustin

Are you high? (no pun intended)

Logic states that moves with Low in its name tends to attack the opposing PKMN from a low point.

Logic ALSO seems to state that moves with Hi (High) in its name tends to attack the opposing PKMN from a high point, which was the case here.

It should also be pointed out that when Scrafty did the attack and missed, it got hurt doing it. The only other move that remotely does that is jump kick, but Scraggy can't learn it.

Anyway the writers honestly expect me to believe that Meowth being caught by the police was really that punishable of an event to be fired. Um what the hell writers, Jessie, James and Meowth were caught by a whole crap load of police officers when they first met Pierce. Can you say unbelievable B.S.

I love how Snivy played a role in this episode. I mean first off she smacks the crap out of Meowth. GO SNIVY! But no one was really expecting her to be in this episode. Loved how she rescued Axew and stuff.

Tepig, glad to see you get some more battles and wins, but you know I kind of feel it was pointless. I'm not sure why Ash chose you over his other Pokemon.

YAY SCRAGGY! Not only does it learn a new move because it was impressed by it from Scrafty, but it kicks a Mandibuzz's butt in the process. And I love how Scraggy yet again refused to go in its Poke ball. Take a hint Ash, it's not all about Pikachu.

As for Team Rocket, I don't know what the flying fudge they're doing, but I don't really care.

A decent episode, I guess you can say, but I don't really know what Meowth's problem was in the beginning with the whole preventing them from getting Axew, but oh well.

And also lamest excuse for being fired, if he's really fired and not tricking the twerps.