• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Meowth's Scrafty Tactics! (704)

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Scrafty? How cute are you and I love this picture.

[IMG139]http://gamecs.jp/usr/nasubi/イメージ578.jpg[/IMG139]

I also like how Nimbasa city looks during the day.

[IMG139]http://gamecs.jp/usr/nasubi/イメージ570.jpg[/IMG139]

I also believe Meowth is lying.

Last edited:

Thriller

Its almost time
Aw man, Team Rocket has been so entertaining this Saga. I can't believe it took the writers so long to revamp them, they really needed it.

Yeul

Green Eyed Girl
I've always wondered: where do u guys watch these episodes so quickly? :p I always have to wait a couple of days till it airs on some anime websites.

Same here, everybody else gets Keyhole to watch it, but when it airs it's around 11 in the morning and apparently soo laggy that I couldn't honestly bother. How come the anime sites say it's gonna be put up at 10am (6pm GMT+0) but then they don't bother and in some cases skip the episode entirely?

Also, Ohashi and Tomioka are fine by me, they sound villainous and you can feck troll in there easily. Trollhashi and Trollmioka, anyone?

AgentPierce

Mad science FTW!
Aw man, Team Rocket has been so entertaining this Saga. I can't believe it took the writers so long to revamp them, they really needed it.

Agreed. I know there's many people who feel that they were perfectly entertaining with their old "be goofy, incompetant villains who always fail and get beat up in almost every single episode" shtick, but I really, really got annoyed with it. Seeing them do something new, be competnat, sinister and (dare I say it) a little scary....that is just so cool to watch, IMO. They'd best keep at it.

POKEMONISDUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!

This episode was alright. As everyone expected, Scraggy learned Hi Jump Kick. However, he still hasn't really improved. I'd say Meowth is lying a little, but not totally.
Also, Iris failed to catch Meowth. I'm so happy.
This episode was alright, it gets a 7/10.

Maxim

Beyond repair
I don't give a damn about Meowth being with the group.

I'm far more concerned on TR's mission in Gear Station! I hope there's more to this...

BlueDragonfangirl

I am sooo happy Meowth didn't get caught by Iris, it just wouldn't make sense at all. Plus, another thing I'm happy about is Meowth being in character while being with the group, I just couldn't see him being serious and well yah know. I hope Ash and him bond while hes with them, maybe want to get caught by him by the end of this arc?? Who knows. Any ways, this episode made me happy ^

i2i

Big Bad Wolf
Alright episode not shock Meowth wasn't caught but happy Scraggy learn a new move and beat a pokemon not name Axew

Cheren9000

Man Tepig and Scraggy must have done some offscreen training. Tepig mopped the floor with Scrafty, and Scraggy beat Mandibuzz in one hit. I still don't get what happened really. Maybe someone who understands Japanese can tell me.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Snivy helped free Axew and used Vine Whip on Meowth lol.
Tepig finally got a win against someone.
Scraggy learned Hi Jump Kick! o Axew learns Outrage last episode and Scraggy Hi Jump Kick! When can Ash start using Scraggy in battles?

TR planting explosives? Hmm Hopefully those scenes don't get cut off in the dub.

I personally do think Meowth did get fired but he exaggerated on what he went through afterwards, like the snow storm and stuff.

Hehehe Iris did not get Meowth!

Cobalt_Latios

I also like how Nimbasa city looks during the day.

[IMG139]http://gamecs.jp/usr/nasubi/イメージ570.jpg[/IMG139]
Can't. Get. There. Any. Faster.

As much as I want to know what's going on in this episode, by god, I want them to get to Nimbasa asap! It looks so cool!!

Now that I see it proper in the anime... it looks a lot like Las Vegas. Well, it's the second biggest city in Unova, so that makes a lot of sense I guess.

/CL

Janovy

Banned
I'm far more concerned on TR's mission in Gear Station! I hope there's more to this...
By more to this ... you mean Team Plasma - right?

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
So iris doesn't catch meowth though tepig and scraggy get really good.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
This is so weird. Just yesterday I expressed my excitement over Scraggy learning a new move, but now that I've seen the episode, I'm much more interested in Meowth. I liked his character in this episode, and I think he stole the show. I'm also very glad that Iris didn't captured Meowth, but at the same time, I know that there will be people complaining that the writers are afraid of progress. Anyway, I think I know what Meowth's up to, but I like that he's temporarily traveling with Ash's group. I didn't think I'd ever see Meowth interact with Ash and friends for longer than one episode, but it looks like we're getting that now. 8/10.