• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Merchandise you wish existed/was more accessible

Psychic

Really and truly
What are some Pokémon items that don't currently exist, but you wish existed? Are there any Pokémon you wish had more merchandise? Alternatively, is there any merchandise that does exist, but you wish was easier to find/buy?

I've always wanted a Scyther plush (not counting the Bell plush, which I find ridiculous). I also always wanted a Grovyle Pokedoll (or other merch) based off the official artwork. We also need more merch of human characters - I'd especially like Lance and Caitlin figures.

While it's gotten a lot easier to buy Pokémon goods in North America, we still don't get everything Japan gets. It would be especially cool to get a lot of the Pokemon Center promotions. I was really hoping they would rerelease the Blaziken Pokedoll due to ORAS. I also can't help but want all of the cool baking moulds that are sold only in Japan. </3

~Psychic

Tsukuyomi56

Sky High Knight
One thing I wish was more accessible are plush toys or figurines of Roserade, the only Roserade related merchandise I am aware of is the plush doll produced by Banpresto and it is not an easy thing to find. A few items devoted to Kalos region Pokemon that do not have that "market appeal" factor (e.g: the Skrelp evolution line) would also be nice.

Last edited:

TylerPhoenix

I'm glad to be back!
As above, plushies are always wanted. However, I really wish there were more figurines and the like. I'd love a Shadow Lugia plushie that isn't tiny, and I'd love to see a Pokemon scarf. I love scarves and plan on buying some on places like Etsy, but a Pokemon one would be awesome if it was an official one.

Viviaren

Smug Snek
I'd love it if they made a shiny Virizion plushie or a Giant Virizion plushie. Unfortunately if they did they would probably be $500+ *cries*
I'd also love a re-release of the Blaziken, Sceptile and Swampert pokedolls, and the Wailord one as well since it is really expensive nowadays. I'd also love it if they made a Breloom Pokedoll. I mean C'mon Game Freak, Breloom needs more love!
I also wish they would re-release the PokeCen Kyurem plush and the Shiny Gyarados plush as well.
Also it would be nice if they opened up a Pokemon Center in Australia or made a website or something, Unfortunately I can't see that happening though, no one really cares about us down here :'(

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I wish that Tomy Pokemon figurines were easier to buy in the States. When I lived in LA, there was an anime store where I bought two dozen Pokemon figurines, but ever since I moved, I've had to buy them online. I just want them to be mass produced in the US and easier to acquire outside of the Internet.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
I wish it was easier to find more of the clefairy line. I know it's much better than a lot of pokemon but there aren't a lot of decent sized ones. I especially wish they produced more that looked like the in-game pokedoll.

Creyk

I want pokemon formed jewellery.
Like a necklace and the medals on it are the heads of the different eevee evolutions (not eevee though) and their eyes made from some kind of jewel like ruby or sapphire

I'd like to see more Pokemon T-shirts that don't have the following on them:

- Pikachu(*)
- The Kanto starters/their evolutions(*)
- Mewtwo(*) (Okay, I admit I've never seen this one on any shirts myself, but I'll include it because it's a popular gen 1 Pokemon)
- Some annoying/overused Pokemon related internet meme (again similar case as Mewtwo)

* - this doesn't mean I hat these 'mon with the fury of a million white hot suns, just that I wish there were more shirts with more Pokemon than just these ones I mentioned.

Also, I agree that more easily available plushes of various Pokemon are always welcome. :)

jireh the provider

Video Game Designer
I live in the UK and Pokemon merch is very limited here, I'd love to see more of it available.

That is the same situation here in the Philippines for me. I just want a Jirachi plushie along with a Cinccino plushie. But recently, I'm seeing Mega evolution plushies like mega Ampharos and Mega Absol. Also Diancie and Keldeo too.

But still, none of them really entice me to buy one that costs 500 pesos in my place. Al I have is a 7 year old shinx plushie

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I just want a shiny Fennekin figure/plush.

TheGreaterLucario

Four words. Life. Size. Lucario. Plushie. Why is this not a thing?

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
I wish it was easier to find more of the clefairy line. I know it's much better than a lot of pokemon but there aren't a lot of decent sized ones. I especially wish they produced more that looked like the in-game pokedoll.

I really with they had more of the Clefairy line too. Clafairy is one I've always been fond of since I was a kid :(

Also a decent Flygon plush would be awesome. I mean, you know it's bad when the bootlegs look better than the official ones. He's so cute I don't even understand the lack of plush for him :/

PKMNOriginsRed

Pokemon Trainer
I'd love more cosplay gear, for example all the PC hats, more electronic pokedexes, etc.

Psychic

Really and truly
I'd love more cosplay gear, for example all the PC hats, more electronic pokedexes, etc.
Yes! It bugged me since I was young that there wasn't more merchandise that looked exactly like the items from the show so I could pretend to be a Pokemon trainer (or, more recently, use them as cosplay props). At least there has been more of this lately with the "role-play" merchandise (like the Pokedex and Clip n Carry belt), and the Mega Bracelet that was released in Japan.

~Psychic

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
I want more stuff for the Lotad line! I have keychains for each of them, but that is all I have ever seen for them that wasn't a bad knockoff figurine. :<

Negrek

Lost but Seeking
I just wish they'd do another print run of Mewtwo's Watching You!. Every child deserves a chance to be scarred for life exposed to such a literary masterwork. And I'd love a copy for myself, of course.

It pops up now and again on Amazon or e-Bay, but it usually goes fast and for >$100. Not that it's surprising--literary masterwork and all.

SkyMew

Probably DVD boxes of older Pokémon episodes in Finland. Their dubs were much better when compared to the new ones.

They also skipped the entire Orange Islands season in Finland...

Also, Japanese DVD's of the movies, with subs of course.

Even that seems too much~ :)

The plushies seem kinda cool too, although, I doubt I would buy them.

Not sure if merchandise, but I would like more downloadable Pokémon events outside Japan...