• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Merchandise you wish existed/was more accessible

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
In where I live, I find Pokémon T-Shirts hard to find, particularly at stores and I wished that it was more widely available.

There isn't much variety in plushies, but the ones I always find are Pikachu, Eevee, Eeveelutions and starter Pokémon plushies (of the current generation), but I wish that there should be a wider availability of plushies, particularly those of past generations.

Hope that it is official merchandise and are not knock-offs or factory rejects.

Last edited:

VampirateMace

Internet Overlord
I wish the KlefKi Keyrings would get a North America release. If you can find one online, the price is ridiculous. I've read the reviews, and if you pay that much for one, you wouldn't want to use it, because the paint chips after a bit. And I would totally want my 'real' Klefki to come with me when I need my keys, so I'd want to be able to afford a back-up.

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Dolls of human characters not named Ash Ketchum. Yes, I said dolls. :p With rooted hair, changeable clothes and good articulation (like Monster High and Ever After High.) If they came with plush/figurines of their signature Pokemon, even better.

And of course, representation of the Fairy types and the Munna evolution line would be nice too.

Last edited:

Pathfinder

No Angel
I'd like to see more Pokemon T-shirts that don't have the following on them:

- Pikachu(*)
- The Kanto starters/their evolutions(*)
- Mewtwo(*) (Okay, I admit I've never seen this one on any shirts myself, but I'll include it because it's a popular gen 1 Pokemon)
- Some annoying/overused Pokemon related internet meme (again similar case as Mewtwo)

* - this doesn't mean I hat these 'mon with the fury of a million white hot suns, just that I wish there were more shirts with more Pokemon than just these ones I mentioned.

Also, I agree that more easily available plushes of various Pokemon are always welcome. :)

Same here.

I also played Colosseum/XD for the first time at the end of summer last year , and I really wish there was like figures/plushies of some of the characters and shadow pokemon.

MonMonCandie

Radio - On Air!
I haven't ventured much into the world of Pokemon merchandising, but I have seen a few of the Shinx/Luxio/Luxray plushies that are really cute. I have no idea where to find one, so I would really love to own one because it's literally my favorite Electric-type family. :) Though, generally, I guess I wish a lot of plushies were more accessible here in Canada since we don't have a "Pokemon Center" from what I know. If I absolutely want a plush, I get them from an online buyer who buys them authentically from Japan, but of course, it's a bit expensive when you include the shipping... Oh well, I'm sure those Secret Base Poke Doll will be worth it when I receive them! XD

Bahmo

Look down at the link in my signature.

While this series has not been all that good about articulated action figures, it's truly tragic we never got a better one of Misty, and the one we did get is hard to find anyway. I think it's safe to say a lot more people love Misty than love Dawn or Serena; both of whom got good figures. Not that they're bad characters, but at this moment, when it's time to celebrate memories, I think it'd be a tragedy not to have Misty.

PokemonKnight

#1 Sylveon Fan
Plush of Aegislash, Gyarados and Zapdos.

Jirachi100

Kirby Fan
I wish that when Pokemon Ranger Guardian Signs came out, a plush of Ukulele Pichu was out too. Spiky Ear Pichu and Pichu brothers plushies exist, but not Ukulele!

Serene Havoc

Nendoroids.
I spent weeks and weeks trying to find Champion Red and Cynthia, N nendoroid in my country and wow they don't exist.

Professor Maple

Pokemon prof.
Good quality pokeball props like they used to make.
Also action figures of the trainers from the comic.

I would love Pokedolls of all the final evolution starters, especially Feraligatr. This is just something I don't understand about the merchandise. The starters are so popular, but they don't make a lot of stuff of them, other than the Kanto starters, and then some of the starters of the current generation. Re-releasing the Hoenn Pokedolls would have been nice for ORAS, but they didn't do that. There are also no Sinnoh starters final evolution Pokedolls, or Johto.

Kanto legendary bird plush would also be super cool. Either in Pokedoll or regular plush version.

I'm also hoping for a re-release of the Raichu Pokedoll. :/

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Korrina related goods XD

I would try to catch em all for sure if they had stuff like that XD