• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mercury (GardMie)

Mamoru

Banned
Well, I've posted it everywhere else. I may as well post it here too. I think the basic strategy is pretty obvious, but I'd be happy to explain it if anyone's confused.

EDIT: I should note, this isn't actually the final version of the deck, but rather, a version I abandoned during playtesting. There are some vital differences between this and the final version, differences which I hope to keep a lid on until the end of City Championships here in Australia at the very least.

Pokemon (19)
3 Gardevoir DS
1 Gardevoir EM
3 Kirila DS
4 Ralts EM
3 Starmie DS (Metal Navigation)
3 Staryu HL
2 Registeel ex HL

Energy (15)
7 Psychic Energy
4 Metal Energy
2 Holon's Magneton
2 Holon Energy SYN [W][P]

Trainers 26
3 Bill's Maintenance
3 Rare Candy
3 Wally's Training
3 Warp Point
2 Celio's Network
2 Copycat
2 Desert Ruins
2 Holon Mentor
2 Holon Research Tower
2 Rocket's Admin
2 Scott

Last edited:

Mamoru

Banned
It's very similar to the classic DragTrode really. Starmie (Metal Navigation) from Delta Species searches for Metal Energies. The Delta Species Gardevoir allows you to move them around. Delta Species Gardevoir and/or Registeel ex are your attackers, making the most of the large benches in many currently popular decks to allow their attacks to do full damage. Gardevoir EM heals. Combining the metal energies and that healing gives you 60 HP of damage avoidance on Gardevoir DS each turn, and 70 HP (combined with its power) on Registeel ex.

You're one of the few people here who know how to make a good deck. Congratulations. But kill a Bill's and a Wally, maxing out Celio.

Mamoru

Banned
I should hope I'm able to make a good deck. I'm a Prof, TO and League Owner, and I run demo games for the Local Distributor on top of that. ^^;;

In any case....like I said, there's a lot of changes between the deck above and the one that I'm taking to the City Championships down here in Aus. The final version does max Celio's, like you suggested, but I also scrapped Wally's, after I found some much better things to slot in. What they are...I won't tell you. ;)

Shiloh Phoenix

Super Coordinator
I was looking at the list, minding my own business, expecting another n00b deck with like, 80 pokemon, 9000000 energy and 1 trainer, and lo and behold, I saw a pretty solid list! My hat is off to you sir, may this usher in a new age of the deck help forum!(yeah, right)

My help: - all wally's, +2 celio's, +1 admin. -3 bill's maintenance, +3 steven's advice/TVR, deck thickening is bad. deck thinning is good. -1 scott, +1 holon mentor, -1 warp point, +1 holon energy WP. you could -1 kirlia, +1 copycat, but that's just nit-picking. Good job. This trainer list should make this deck really, really fast.

Mamoru

Banned
Somehow, seeing as I'm the webmaster of a rival site, I doubt I'd be ushering in a new age or anything here. ^^;;;

Again, I'm forced to be cryptic regarding what the current build of the deck is, since we don't have our city championships down here in Australia until late Jan and early Feb, but I should ask, why remove the Warp Point? Remember, Holon Energy WP doesn't have its special effects on ex Pokémon. If I need to retreat the Regi's, and I don't want to lose valuable Metal energy, I don't have much option but to Warp it.