• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Meripuri

Typhlogirl

keep battling on!
Has anyone heard of, or read this series? I have, and it is a wonderful shoujo manga by Hino Matsuri. I was curious if anyone else had read it. The art is amazing, and I feel it seems to be an underappreciated series. (Well, from my experience anyway, this could be untrue elsewhere).

So has anyone?

-;157;

Chelc

I just finished the first volume, and I already love it. It does seem underappreciated? Don't know why, but yeah, I know what you mean.

I <3 the artwork, also~ It's really pretty, and reminds me of fairy tales for some reason. XP Aram is my favourite, he's just so adorable and clueless, "Airi is my favourite. Back off!!"

Hopefully I can buy the rest soon. ^^; There are only four volumes...right?

Typhlogirl

keep battling on!
Yeah, there are only 4 vols...which is a shame. I wish it could go on longer. I've read about three and a half...^_^; Scans. *hushhush*

My favourite character is Jeille...he's so gorgeous and stupid! XDD

-;157;