• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mesprit OR Azelf OR Uxie

Mesprit OR Azelf OR Uxie?

• Mesprit ;481;

Votes: 18 14.0%
  • Azelf ;482;

Votes: 90 69.8%
  • Uxie ;480;

Votes: 21 16.3%

• Total voters

Umbreon Rider

Tolkien fan 4 eva
Azelf-sweepers rule, it looks nice and i like elves. Dont ask.
And it looks quite strong.

Vena

Insert Member Title
Azelf by far. I like it, and it's cute.

Munchlax3000

ooo, what's cooking?
I never saw the purpose to making three pokemon almost completely and at the same time in my eyes, useless (for a "3 legends" pokemon). Pretty much, having these on ur party won't do you better tahn and alakazam of another psychic type. I really don't think I'm going to bother using these, but Azelf is my fav

dark_murasame

OG Trainer
Uxie and Mesprit are too girly looking and plus they are the two inferiors to azelf. Aelf is freakin awsome with strong attack stats to back it up.

Turbo

Personally, I prefer none of them because they arent that strong and I prefer other Pokes on my team.

JuicyPaperclip

<!Seizure Enducing!>
I like Uxie... he looks a little different, hes got an awesome name and yeah hes just cool. i also like how his head is shaped :p