• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Mess with my team, YO GONNA HAVE TA RAGEQUIT! (OU RMT)

Griffsports

Cornbred > Carrots
Not much of an intro, but hte team is supposed to complete a jolteon or lucario sweep.

Swampert (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP/84 Atk/174 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Ice Punch
- Earthquake
- Endeavor
I wanted a lead that could set up SR and take ground attacks
I picked swampert endevor is just unexpected and fun
---
Tentacruel (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP/62 Spd/196 SAtk
Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Surf
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Electric]
- Rapid Spin
my rapid spinner went for an unorthodox set here but it confuses somepeople and works

---
Togekiss (M) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP/152 SAtk/104 SDef
Modest nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Aura Sphere
- Air Slash
- Nasty Plot
- Roost
---Standard nasty plot togekiss set
Set up then HAX
Suicune @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/6 Spd
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Surf
- Calm Mind
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
Crocune, my special set up sweeper
---
Lucario (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 128 Atk/252 Spd/128 SAtk
Naive nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Aura Sphere
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Extremespeed
- Close Combat
---Mixcario is my favorit lucario set because it kills gliscor!
E-Speed and close combat are good too, but not too sure about aura sphere

Jolteon (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 4 Def/252 Spd/252 SAtk
Timid nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Charge Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Shadow Ball
- Hidden Power [Grass] Standard Charge Beam sweeper, since i already have H{P ice on lucario HP grass works nicly
---​

Happy Rating!

Luxe

Stranded MeisterIsle
Otaku-dono, you expressed my thoughts perfectly. You, Signor OP, need to actually read the CRMT rules, because those "descriptions" definately dont cut it. Also, this is really hard to read.

Endeavor is a pointless move without priority, so you should replace your Swampert with a Standard Mixpert [252 Hp / 4 Atk / 248 Def / 4 Spe] by replacing Ice Punch with Ice Beam and Endeavor with Roar/Toxic/[Surf/Waterfall].

calze6

Reclaiming da ladder
Life orb suicune does tentacruel's job better as it can CM. Endeavour will often not work since it will be really hard to get to such a low HP and not get outrun on endeavour.

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
Why get so lazy with Lucario's EVs? just give it enough to OHKO the bulkiest of Blissey and that's it, dump the rest in SpA. You also don't need all that speed, you only need around 228 or so iirc, unless you insist on plaing the coin flip game.

And really it's been 3 ****ing months since I last came here and more so that I quit Pokemon and the metagame hasnt changed at all, are you ****ing shitting me?

Also hi to anyone who remembers me.

Last edited:

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
well...u obiously didnt read the rulez...and i dont know why everyone with less than 50 post talks(writes) like that...
u should change it to the standards of the forums in display. Post its role in the team with a better explanation...not just standard crocune or direct from smogon. also a list of top threats that could mess with ur team would be usefull for those who want to rate ur team more accurately and give u the evs needeed to outspeed ohko/2ko or survive a standard hit.
Like as an example a jolly gliscor can take down ur 2 sweepers and ur tentacruel(providing stealth rock). An oposing scarf magnezone can criple/kill 4 of your team and celebi without toxic spikes can seriously use ur crocune against u if togekiss receives 2 stealth rock income without roosting,jolteon migth help but after some cm`s is just cannon foder. U might want to reconsider ur set of pokemon after that.