• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Metagross and blaziken

frontier champion

What is a good moveset for an Impish Blaziken and an Impish Metagross?

Lv.100
Metagross @ ???
Nature: Impish
Trait: Clear Body
a: ???
b: ???
c: ???
d: ???

Lv.100
Blaziken @ ???
Nature: Impish
Trait: Blaze
a: ???
b: ???
c: ???
d: ???

Pika Egg

Veteran newbie ^_^
Metagross @ Choice Band
-Explosion
-Earthquake
-Meteor Mash
-Shadow Ball/Sludge Bomb/Rock Slide/etc

Blaziken @ Leftovers
-Overheat
-Swords Dance
-Endure/Rock Slide
-Reversal/Sky Uppercut

use them as physical sweepers since Impish drops Sp.Att.

squirtleboy12

christian 4ever
metagross@leftovers
trait:clear body

calm mid or earthquake
psichic agility
agility sludge bomb
toxic explosion

blazikem
trait:blaze

endure
reversal
flame trower
areal ace

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)

Use Rock Slide for Metagross’s 4th move, otherwise, Moltres/Zapdos/Gyarados lol at you.

Sorry, squirtleboy, those sets aren't good and Metagross can't even learn Calm Mind.

squirtleboy12

christian 4ever

Use Rock Slide for Metagross’s 4th move, otherwise, Moltres/Zapdos/Gyarados lol at you.

Sorry, squirtleboy, those sets aren't good and Metagross can't even learn Calm Mind.

it cant........im trying my best to become a team rater...........o well

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
Impish isn't too bad, but it's not good either. Try breeding them to get Adamant, since it's the best nature for both their movesets. You might even get some better IVs via breeding.

frontier champion

i would breed but out of my hundreds of well bred pokemon in my emerald only 6 were saved the rest got deleted so I want to see if the pokemon I saved are okay..

frontier champion

Sorry for double posting but my little cousin has a SERIOUS Latios and a BOLD gardevoir which is better pokemon to add to her team? Please give a moveset to them too.
PS: Both pokemon are on Lv.40.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)

Both natures kinds suck. Both should have Modest natures.

Gardevoir @Leftovers
Modest Nature
-Psychic
-Calm Mind
-Thunderbolt
-Hypnosis/Will-o-wisp

Lati@s @Soul Dew/Leftovers
-Calm Mind
-Dragon Claw/Ice Beam
-Thunderbolt
-Recover

Pika Egg

Veteran newbie ^_^
Just use the same sets...those natures aren't going to hurt you..they just wont help much either..

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
Serious isn't good, but it isn't the worst either. I suppose you can use them. Gardy does need Modest though, it really helps her out a lot.

Blaziken
Nature Jolly
EVs in Speed and attack
Moveset:
Endure
Reversal
Thunderpunch(dp) or rockslide(emerald)
overheat (emerald) or blazekick (dp)

Frost Nova

The predator awaits.
yazzel, why do you keep on suggesting Aerial Ace when all the other moves cover what it does?