• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Metagross or Bronzong

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTrainer

Pokemon SwordMaster
Who is better?

I prefer Metagross. I've had him ever since my sapphire version. Plus he is uber strong and cool-looking. Sure he is a little slow, but his agility move makes up for that.

Bronzong is okay, but my best friend got him first and I don't want to copy him. Plus Bronzong is even slower than Metagross, and isn't as strong.

So I go with Metagross, all the way!

Metagross=Supreme, yet odd.
Bronzong='I want a pokemon game where I can actually kill Pokemon instead of just hurt them, right now!' disease being spread, causing an epidemic.
Thats what I think. Of course that may be because I really dislike Bronzong. Anyway, you get the idea with that.

Profesco

gone gently
Polls choosing between two Pokemon are wasteful.

Status
Not open for further replies.