• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Metagross vs. Spiritomb

Which One?

• Total voters

Typo

been a while
It depends on what you like, if you want a more defencive pokemon, chose Spiritomb, if you want offencve, chose M-Gross. I's chose M-Gross.

morefirepokemon

Fire Master
spirtomb is my vote, if it has nasty plot and flamethrower/fb

~*Sailor Satun*~

*~*Water Prince*~*
Unfortunatly, while Spiritomb Nasty Plotted, Metagross would KO it. :(

So Metagross.

kingofthedead

<-- newest shiny
metal-G baby. even for defence spritome still lacks

Metagross' Meteor Mash can put a huge dent into Spiritomb's defences...so, Metagross.

Caesar

F.E.A.R the rat
spiritomb don get flamethrower and i thought this was overall not meta vs spirit besides Metagross way better

legendary pkm master

Water Pokemon Master
its not even a competition...
metagross + magnetrise FTW
even though metagross has like 2 weakness' magnetrise gets rid or one main attack and thats earthquake
Spiritomb has no weakness's but his stats dont compare
my Metagross (nicknamed Tinpenny cuz its shiny) is at 259 attack at level 60

dragonite1

dragon tamer
metagross is a billion times better than spiritomb i wouldnt even consider spiritomb for my team