• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Metal Fight Beyblade

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
Does anyone else but me watch it?

I can't watch the dubbed version cause it was moved earlier into the morning, so I'm watching the subbed version from the beginning. I have a long way to go catch up.

I also collect beyblades too.

Emperor Empoleon

Honor of Kalos
It definately grew on me :3 Didnt think I would like as much as the older Beyblade, but it got better as it went on imo.

And the dub is on reruns right now. Havent heard any news yet of the 2nd part of Metal Fight being shown.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
It definately grew on me :3 Didnt think I would like as much as the older Beyblade, but it got better as it went on imo.

And the dub is on reruns right now. Havent heard any news yet of the 2nd part of Metal Fight being shown.

Me too, one Saturday I watched the first episode and was like "WTF? LAME!" And now I'm marathoning the subbed version.

CyberBlaziken

A Greater Evil
The worst Beyblade show...
Completely ruined the Beyblade series for me.. :/

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
This is like people complaining about the newer Pokemon, nostalgia goggles on all the time.

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
I remember when I used to be into Beyblades. I was so into them I started watching the show. I only watched one episode. I don't remember what it was like, to be honest.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
This is like people complaining about the newer Pokemon, nostalgia goggles on all the time.

I agree. I personally enjoyed the original Beyblade anime series, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying the newer series. I'm trying hard to enjoy what this new series has to offer, and I'm actually liking it so far. I also don't watch the dubbed version, but that's just because I dislike the voices. I've watched the first episodes in Japanese, and I think it's really good so far.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
I agree. I personally enjoyed the original Beyblade anime series, but that doesn't stop me from enjoying the newer series. I'm trying hard to enjoy what this new series has to offer, and I'm actually liking it so far. I also don't watch the dubbed version, but that's just because I dislike the voices. I've watched the first episodes in Japanese, and I think it's really good so far.

Thank you, Kira. This series is pretty good, I like how this one adds more of the technical aspect to it with all the different parts. I'm forced to watched some of the dubbed episodes because there is no subs anywhere, and the dub is the only thing they have. I watched a few raw eps and I get what they're the gist of what they're saying at some points but have no clue most of the time.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
The only Beyblade saga that I enjoyed was G-Revolution (Season 3.) It was really good.

I just don't like Metal Fusion that much. Not really interesting, bad characters, bad Beyblade animations, certain people are way over-powered.

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
Sometimes I watch the dub in the morning before/as I'm getting ready for school, since it's the last tv show on CN to come on before I have to get to the bus stop. I've never seen any of the original Japanese though, unless you count that 2-3 minute raw clip I watched on youtube. I've kinda stopped lately, but maybe I'll start again.
Yes, I do remember some of the original Beyblade... I can't really say much though, since I was a lot younger when it was on.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
For those of you who watch the anime. What is your favorite beys and characters?

For me I always usually take the main character and this is one of the cases. Ginga and Storm Pegasus are great. Ginga is the typical does it because he loves it nice guy, and Storm Pegasus is a decent Bey in real life. My second fav is Kyouya and Rock Leone, because I think they're just cool.

Last edited:

ViperQueen

RAWR!!!
I watch it lol

i want to watch the second season but i cant fin dsubbs anywhere or is the english dub out yet

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
I don't know who my favorite bey and character are... huh.

As a random side note, I'll be darned if Doji's comment about him drinking orange juice and eating pizza with a fork and knife in that one episode isn't some dub edit. (Especially considering that they never showed what he was eating, if I remembered correctly. I just remembered, so I thought I'd mention it.)

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
I watch it lol

i want to watch the second season but i cant fin dsubbs anywhere or is the english dub out yet

Crimsonash310 said:
I watched about 18 subbed episodes before the subs stopped coming out and I dropped the series due to that. But I think I'll start catching up since the series is already in its 4th season o_O.

Goodanime . net has all the episodes, but some of them aren't *dub. Well, at least to my knowledge, I'm only on episode 26. My friend told me to just watch the dubbed version on Youtube. But it's weird switching back and forth between English dub and Japanese sub imo.

EDIT: I meant subbed, either statement is true though.

Last edited:

ViperQueen

RAWR!!!
The same thing happened to me, I was watching the subbed first, but it then it took forever like you mentioned. I waited....after a while i decided to watch the English (is used to it now)

I see all the episodes for the second season, but they're all not subbed
I really want to watch it, but no sub in sight lol

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
Watching a raw episode is easy............as long as it a battle or refers to the battle, you can catch the context of it from whats going on. But once it switches to person to person convo I get lost :p.

ViperQueen

RAWR!!!
lol thats similar to what i do when i watch pokemon, but since pokemon is targeted to mostly children, they speak in a nonadvanced japanese so its a little easier to understand

*lol Go Ginga!

Status
Not open for further replies.