1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Metal Fight Beyblade

Discussion in 'Alternate Animé & Manga Discussion' started by PKMN Trainer Rex, May 6, 2011.

1. Manaphione123

Manaphione123 Merely A Puppet

"I sprayed the track WD40 a few times"
    "a couple of layers rubber cement"
    "the lubrication of the WD40 allows it to keep on spinning when the bey is on its side"

Explain please.

2. pokemon player

pokemon player Sylveon, tho.

Yeah, I don't know hat you mean either, Rex.
    What are they and how do they help your bey?

3. Sceptile Master

Sceptile Master Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression

4. pokemon player

Thanks for that :D

5. PKMN Trainer Rex

PKMN Trainer Rex ~'3'~ Swalot face

I know that part I meant that I haven't checked my Wal-Mart lately. And since everyone has been saying that Galaxy Pegasus has been released in North America already, I want to check to see if its true or not.

Galaxy Pegasus, Cyber Pegasus. Just so everyone is clear on who's who.

The ED145 track picture. To use as a reference.

The ED145 is a free spinning track, that absorbs and deflects energy as it takes hits. But there is no kind of ball bearing system, so the friction between the spinning "hooks" and the main body make its function useless. By spraying the space between the two parts with WD40, it severely lessens the friction between the two parts. So even when the bey falls over and the hooks are touching the ground it will have little effect on the bey's spin.

I took some rubber cement and coated the free spinning hooks with the substance. The cement furthers the absorption and deflection of the hits taken from other beyblades. The rubber also adds a little bit of weight, which is always good to have on a bey.

I guess my American talk doesn't help anybody but me.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2011
  6. pokemon player

I knew what they were, just didn't know how they help.

7. PKMN Trainer Rex

I edited it.

Sorry about the kinda less then helpful post. When I get an idea my mind runs a million miles a minute, and all the important details that I already will happen becomes less important as I go on.

I sprayed the WD40 more than once because I really wanted it to sink into the joint.

8. pokemon player

Haha it's ok! The same happens to me when I get an idea!
    Any news on anything?

9. PKMN Trainer Rex

Its the same as it was yesterday, pretty much nothing.

Are you guys sure that Metal Masters beys have been released in NA?

10. pokemon player

I saw a Metal masters Galaxy Pegasus on Ebay. I'm pretty sure it's in the US.

11. PKMN Trainer Rex

I checked it out for myself. Can't tell if it actually from the US or not. I so wanna check Wal-Mart for new beys.

12. kuzronk

kuzronk 1 Reputation Comment

Cyber Pegasus i got

13. cohenmarioman

cohenmarioman Well-Known Member

14. pokemon player

Ok...
    I. NEED. AN. INFARED. BEY. NAO.
    They look amazing! Great find, there ;)

15. Manaphione123

I. Need. That.

16. Sceptile Master

I think there was a video of a similar wireless/IR controll thing for the beyblades, but I can't find it anymore... it's probably in one of the Ataamii.net/.com (s/p?) videos on youtube.

17. Manaphione123

How good is Earth Virgo as I am planning on buying it?

18. Sceptile Master

I just picked up another Metal Masters Beyblade from Walmart today, Fury Capricorn. They did have a few, maybe a little more of the Metal Masters ones with the launcher, but they also had a bunch of MM beyblades (even though there weren't TOO many different ones) that were everything but the launcher and the ripcord. Got it cheaper too since it was just the beyblade (though whoever put up the sign for the price put something like $7.96, I was wondering why they'd charge that much since it dosen't have a launcher, but really it's about just under $5...) I haven't really tried out Fury Capricorn too much yet (just on the floor to get a basic idea of what it's gonna do/be like), but I like it.

19. pokemon player

Fury Capricorn...
    Attack type, right?

20. Sceptile Master

Yeah, Fury Capricorn is an attack type.