• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Metal Fight Beyblade

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
That was an effective explanation that offered me the information I needed in an entertaining and applicable to life kind of way. I was extremely satisfied with the explanation and would recommend it to a friend.

Why thank you. When you can say it to your friends when they ask what the GB145 track does.

pokemon player said:
It's interesting how complicated a beyblade can sound.

If you try hard enough anything can sound complicated.

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
Haha I guess so :D
Have you seen this?
I didn't quite understand it at first, but then I realised it isn't a proper bey.

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
It's a shame it isn't for sale-if I could get my hands on it then it might fetch a good price ;)

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
Yeah. The look on my brothers face...
:3

Manaphione123

Merely A Puppet
Hey guys. I should hopefully be getting a new bey or two today. If I do I'll tell you what I get. Have any of you heard of DrIgErGt? He does the best Beyblad Battle Music Videos on the internet. Give him a try. They are epic.

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
I watch his videos all the time! They're amazing, aren't they!

kadabra spoon

Silver Emerald...
i grew up watching the original series but then grew bored....

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
i grew up watching the original series but then grew bored....

Honestly, I did not like Beyblade when I was younger. I remember watching the original before, but didn't like it, I would just get bored then get more bored watching it.
Though from watching some of it now, since I'm older, kinda made me realize some of the dub's voices could be better. ._.

Back on topic:

Lol at the Big Mac beyblade. I wonder what the bit-beast/monster/whatever they're called now would look like... something like Ronald McDonald?

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
Honestly, I did not like Beyblade when I was younger. I remember watching the original before, but didn't like it, I would just get bored then get more bored watching it.
Though from watching some of it now, since I'm older, kinda made me realize some of the dub's voices could be better. ._.

I love both versions, I'm not picky.

Back on topic:

Lol at the Big Mac beyblade. I wonder what the bit-beast/monster/whatever they're called now would look like... something like Ronald McDonald?

I think it would be better if the facebolt-constellation-spirit were The Hamburgler, Mayor McCheese or Officer Big Mac. They would fit better. :p

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
Haha! I lol'd at the Big Mac discussion!
Any news, anyone?

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
Why bother crossing out that you disagree? I would disagree too, it's worth it to see what's in stock! :D

Haunter ゴースト

I have seen quite a few and wouldn't say i dislike it.

The new style is definetly different.

Must say though that the Original Beyblade series was so much better.

I was hoping they would connect both series together much how Yugioh and Yugioh GX were set a few years apart, still having a small cameo from Yugi etc.

Tyson is a sick character though! :)

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
That would be good, but I think that they're from different time periods...

Haunter ゴースト

It's a different universe, as in they don't exist in each others series Vice-versa.

Yugioh, Yugioh Gx and although 5Ds doesn't mention it much, are all in the same universe.

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
I love both versions, I'm not picky.

I like both versions as well, I just think some of the voices sound a little odd to me now.

I think it would be better if the facebolt-constellation-spirit were The Hamburgler, Mayor McCheese or Officer Big Mac. They would fit better. :p

I guess so, now that you say that. :p

Yes, I didn't buy any beyblades. My parents said it wasn't worth the half hour walk just for a bey I may not even buy. I disagree.
(I think I already said this before, but here I go again.)
I once walked (my mom was at work) about over 6 miles (to and back, 3 miles took about an hour with all of the streets) to get my first beyblade from Walmart. 6 miles dosen't sound like a lot, but it was on foot, and not to mention having to cross all of the busy roads and whatnot, it was also a little rainy that day...
...even with my feet hurting when I got home, I came back with my Libra, and a whole lot of steps on my Pokewalker (among a couple other things). :p I think it was worth it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.