• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Metal Fight Beyblade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Well, I wouldn't like him as a Legend Blader since he appears to have a looong way to go. But it'd be nice if he shows up again.

Anyway, if I'm not mistaken he appears more frequently in the manga. I don't know if he speaks but I remember seeing pics of him during manga's Big Bang Bladers.

AARRGGHH!!! You're a troper? Nice one. Yeah, maybe it does.

No, I'm not a troper. I just read TV Tropes when I have some free time hehe.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
Maybe legend blader is a step too far. But he hasn't been shown for (in the anime's timeline) for about a year and a half to 2 years, so an increase in skill can be written off to that.

Manaphione123

Merely A Puppet
Hey Elliot. Long time no see. Loving the siggy. My YT channel is ThatGingerBrit and it has no content yet, but I'll be uploading a bey tourney, Pokémon playthroughs and podcasts with my friends.

Rex, I'm on episode 7 or something. I'll subscribe to you now if I've not done so already.

Damn Tsubasa got worked up in his tag-battle against Demure and Bull! What's the deal with Earth Eagle? Is it evil or something?

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
Damn Tsubasa got worked up in his tag-battle against Demure and Bull! What's the deal with Earth Eagle? Is it evil or something?

He "absorbed" so of Ryuga's evil energy from their battle back in season one. And every time Tsubasa has an intense match it comes out and he looses control.

Thats why I don't really like him this season. He really didn't do anything about his dark side, except be scared of it. Imo, he didn't try hard enough to harness or embrace it.

kuzronk

1 Reputation Comment
Beyblade Zero-G (Japanese: ゼロ シーシリーズ Zero-G, stylized as ゼロ シーシリーズZeroG) is the name for an upcoming Beyblade anime, manga, and toyline series, set to be launched on March 31st, 2012 by Takara Tomy in Japan.

It is a new Beyblade series, and as its name states, it revolves around Zero-G (Zero Gravity). Along with this series, comes new products, such as new Beyblades, different product codes, and other new merchandise.

Beyblade Zero-G introduces, a new concept to Beyblade; Zero-G (short for Zero Gravity). While not in it's traditional sense, it introduces new Beystadiums with a gimmick. The gimmick being the Stadiums itself, when Beyblades are launched in it to battle, the Stadium literally tilts around and sways; having the Beyblades dash around the Beystadium to somewhat emulate: Zero Gravity.

The cause of the chaotic movement, is because two factors are taking place in the battle. Balance and weight, coming from the Beyblades, affects how they will perform in the Stadium. Balance being how symmetrical or asymmetrical the Beyblade is, and weight being how heavy or light the Beyblade itself is.

The series introduces never-before-seen Beyblades, and other merchandise; such as, Thin Chrome Boosters, Random Boosters, and Beyblade sets

Manaphione123

Merely A Puppet
Those Stadiums sound frickin' awesome! One thing though, I hope the beys look less like the 4D ones. As cool as the technology was, the 4D ones were ugly.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
Beyblade Zero-G (Japanese: ゼロ シーシリーズ Zero-G, stylized as ゼロ シーシリーズZeroG) is the name for an upcoming Beyblade anime, manga, and toyline series, set to be launched on March 31st, 2012 by Takara Tomy in Japan.

It is a new Beyblade series, and as its name states, it revolves around Zero-G (Zero Gravity). Along with this series, comes new products, such as new Beyblades, different product codes, and other new merchandise.

Beyblade Zero-G introduces, a new concept to Beyblade; Zero-G (short for Zero Gravity). While not in it's traditional sense, it introduces new Beystadiums with a gimmick. The gimmick being the Stadiums itself, when Beyblades are launched in it to battle, the Stadium literally tilts around and sways; having the Beyblades dash around the Beystadium to somewhat emulate: Zero Gravity.

The cause of the chaotic movement, is because two factors are taking place in the battle. Balance and weight, coming from the Beyblades, affects how they will perform in the Stadium. Balance being how symmetrical or asymmetrical the Beyblade is, and weight being how heavy or light the Beyblade itself is.

The series introduces never-before-seen Beyblades, and other merchandise; such as, Thin Chrome Boosters, Random Boosters, and Beyblade sets

That's pretty quick. I'll be looking forward to seeing them.

Those Stadiums sound frickin' awesome! One thing though, I hope the beys look less like the 4D ones. As cool as the technology was, the 4D ones were ugly.

On the contrary, I think they look cool. The things I have some problems with are some of the 4D bottoms. The F:D, F:S, X:D and D:D bottoms a bit to bulky.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I wonder how the anime will play this zero gravity gimmick.

Anyway, I'm watching a bit of parts of 4D and...

Kenta turning into a Legend Blader was pretty satisfying IMHO. I do love how in this week he manage to FINALLY get a win against one of the bad guys. Also, this whole cemented his character as the series' best in my book.

A minor issue I have, though, is that his "Diving Arrow Attack" looks like a "Pegasus Starblast" with fire in it.

What's going on with Metal Masters in the UK? Two weeks after Cartoon Network advertises "New" episodes, suddenly it's gone agian.

Status
Not open for further replies.