• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Metal Fight Beyblade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skoy

Hi guys, I'm back. If you live in America just go to Walmart or Target I guess. Australia go to Target Its dah best, but I have no idea about England...

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
So, the new series, Zero G has started. Honestly, it didn't really appeal me but at least Zero has a better overall outfit than Gingka. Also, the "new Madoka" seems to be more usefull/interesting than the previous one.

Anyway, I'm looking forward Kenta's appearence in this series. He was introduced in the manga and I hope its anime introduction will be good.

Has anyone seen Duotron Launchers in the UK? Beyblade is the one franchise stores in my hometown seem to have no shortage of. I've seen everything but Duotrons.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
Has anyone seen Duotron Launchers in the UK? Beyblade is the one franchise stores in my hometown seem to have no shortage of. I've seen everything but Duotrons.

Personally I wouldn't recommend the duotron. With the regular short rip cord the beys get little rotation/power, if you try to pull hard the gears make this uncomfortable grinding noise.

Picked up the Attck Type 3-pack today. I wish it came with a launcher though. I know it's probably not entended to be a collector's first buy, but I would have been willing to pay a few more £ for a launcher.

Edit: There is a launcher in the box. The fact that the box dosn't mention anything about a launcher threw me a little. I like the basic Metal Generation launcher. It's bigger than the original and more comfortable to hold.

Last edited:

Haunter ゴースト

I can understand people will enjoy the Metal Fight and G-Zero but it sucks knowing that the OS isn't connected to these Series in anyway. Yugioh did it with all 4 Series, why not Beyblade?

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
Anyone follow the new series?

Zero-G? Yup, I got all caught up a couple of days ago. It's only 7 episodes in, so you can expect any anything more major than character intros. I can't wait to see what Gingka, Kyouya, and Kenta have been up to in during the time skip.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Anyone follow the new series?

Just watching tidbits of the episodes so I'm kind of following it hehe

Zero-G? Yup, I got all caught up a couple of days ago. It's only 7 episodes in, so you can expect any anything more major than character intros. I can't wait to see what Gingka, Kyouya, and Kenta have been up to in during the time skip.

Kenta is the one I'm looking forward the most. He kind of become my favorite in the MFB series and it'll be interesting what kind of change he had after the time skip.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
Just watching tidbits of the episodes so I'm kind of following it hehe.

I was happy to find that someone on youtube that subtitles. Which is way better than watching raw eps like what I did for Explosion and 4D.

Kenta is the one I'm looking forward the most. He kind of become my favorite in the MFB series and it'll be interesting what kind of change he had after the time skip.

I would really like to Ryuga return, even though that is no matter unlikely it is.

Is it just me or have Tsubasa and Yu become closer since the match with Wild Fang? I mean they we pretty close before, but since then I've noticed an improvement in their relationship. That scene with them in the pool in 'The Midday Street Battle' was kinda cute. :3

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
Is it just me or have Tsubasa and Yu become closer since the match with Wild Fang? I mean they we pretty close before, but since then I've noticed an improvement in their relationship. That scene with them in the pool in 'The Midday Street Battle' was kinda cute. :3

They have more history together, with them being Dark Nebula bladers for most of season one. And since Ginga and Masamune have that friendly rivalry going on, it sorta makes sense that the other two build up their friendship.

Dragon Spirit

A True Dragon Spirit
I think Metal Fight Beyblade is pretty cool and I love to watch Ginga fight and beat everyone ^.^

doodlecloud

Shiny Hunter
I don't know how popular this thread is as I don't come in the sub-forum at all but I'm just going to put this out there....is there anyone here who was a member of the WBO (World Beyblade Organisation for those who don't know) a couple of years ago? I ask as I was a pretty active member there back then and I wondered if there were any old faces hanging around Serebii...would be cool to find some old friends who play Pokemon as well. : )

Status
Not open for further replies.