• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Metal Fight Beyblade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manaphione123

Merely A Puppet
"I sprayed the track WD40 a few times"
"a couple of layers rubber cement"
"the lubrication of the WD40 allows it to keep on spinning when the bey is on its side"

Explain please.

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
Yeah, I don't know hat you mean either, Rex.
What are they and how do they help your bey?

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
Thanks for that :D

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
TylerS said:
i got my galaxy pegasus(if it the blue one) in a metal fusion pack

I know that part I meant that I haven't checked my Wal-Mart lately. And since everyone has been saying that Galaxy Pegasus has been released in North America already, I want to check to see if its true or not.

Galaxy Pegasus, Cyber Pegasus. Just so everyone is clear on who's who.

"I sprayed the track WD40 a few times"
"the lubrication of the WD40 allows it to keep on spinning when the bey is on its side"

Explain please.

The ED145 track picture. To use as a reference.

The ED145 is a free spinning track, that absorbs and deflects energy as it takes hits. But there is no kind of ball bearing system, so the friction between the spinning "hooks" and the main body make its function useless. By spraying the space between the two parts with WD40, it severely lessens the friction between the two parts. So even when the bey falls over and the hooks are touching the ground it will have little effect on the bey's spin.

"a couple of layers rubber cement"

I took some rubber cement and coated the free spinning hooks with the substance. The cement furthers the absorption and deflection of the hits taken from other beyblades. The rubber also adds a little bit of weight, which is always good to have on a bey.

I guess my American talk doesn't help anybody but me.

Last edited:

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
I knew what they were, just didn't know how they help.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
I edited it.

Sorry about the kinda less then helpful post. When I get an idea my mind runs a million miles a minute, and all the important details that I already will happen becomes less important as I go on.

I sprayed the WD40 more than once because I really wanted it to sink into the joint.

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
Haha it's ok! The same happens to me when I get an idea!
Any news on anything?

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
Its the same as it was yesterday, pretty much nothing.

Are you guys sure that Metal Masters beys have been released in NA?

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
I saw a Metal masters Galaxy Pegasus on Ebay. I'm pretty sure it's in the US.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
I checked it out for myself. Can't tell if it actually from the US or not. I so wanna check Wal-Mart for new beys.

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
Ok...
I. NEED. AN. INFARED. BEY. NAO.
They look amazing! Great find, there ;)

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
I think there was a video of a similar wireless/IR controll thing for the beyblades, but I can't find it anymore... it's probably in one of the Ataamii.net/.com (s/p?) videos on youtube.

Sceptile Master

I just picked up another Metal Masters Beyblade from Walmart today, Fury Capricorn. They did have a few, maybe a little more of the Metal Masters ones with the launcher, but they also had a bunch of MM beyblades (even though there weren't TOO many different ones) that were everything but the launcher and the ripcord. Got it cheaper too since it was just the beyblade (though whoever put up the sign for the price put something like $7.96, I was wondering why they'd charge that much since it dosen't have a launcher, but really it's about just under $5...) I haven't really tried out Fury Capricorn too much yet (just on the floor to get a basic idea of what it's gonna do/be like), but I like it.

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
Fury Capricorn...
Attack type, right?

Sceptile Master

Yeah, Fury Capricorn is an attack type.

Status
Not open for further replies.