• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Metal Fight Beyblade

Status
Not open for further replies.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
That is vague. But if I had to guess, it is the same beys that have been circulating the past few months.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
Yeah, you should be fine. No matter which way you look at it, you get a new bey. The only reasonable bey related item I could buy are the Tornado Beys and 2 or three launchers.

Manaphione123

Merely A Puppet
I may be interested in the Tornado Beys, they are the only XTS beys that look like they're decent. I hate electronic beys. They're stupidly expensive for how terrible they are.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
I was surprised to see that Hasbro made a Tornado Destroyer. It's the only Tornado bey that I want.

Last edited:

~Ace

i can show you how

shinehunter

a Beyblading trainer
I don't know how they feel but saw them in Tesco and they are EXSPENTSIVE! to be exact £10.89 i didn't have enouth money so i got Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F

shinehunter

a Beyblading trainer
I agree with the price but i only had £5 on me at the time which was from my birthday so i begged my mum to let me buy Galaxy pegasus.

kuzronk

1 Reputation Comment
Metal masters is airing in austraila now on free tv and the next series*4D in japan * is called Beyblade Metal Fury

shinehunter

a Beyblading trainer
I've heard that's a decent bey. Except from the stamina of course. Do you have any other goods?

well i've got Burn fireblaze, Rock orso, cyber pegasus, storm pegasus, poison serpant, Earth virgo, midnight bull, thorch aries, galaxy pegasus and night virgo.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
Been a while since I posted here :p. And after a couple of months of bupkis, I finally got 2 new beys. Cyclone Herculeo 105WF and Flame Byxis 230WD, and they are really good beys. Add the RF tip (if you're good enough put on the R2F), it has great smash attack. Flame Byxis is an extraordinary balance/defense bey. With the 230 (the highest track to date) not much can touch it.

And with the time shift, instead of airing @5:30 MM it airs @6:30.

PKMN Trainer Rex

~'3'~ Swalot face
Those booster packs are great, too bad there aren't more beys that come like that.

Oh yeah, I got a text the day after I bought Flame Byxis from Blade08er. Apparently Wal-Mart restocked the shelves and Basalt Horogium is finally here.

Status
Not open for further replies.