• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~*~MetalHarpey's Sprite Shop ~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

MewTheForsaken

Vanity Is Perfection
yes you please thanks and gl :)

elite ralf

I'd like a devamp version of all 4th gen pokemon.lol.

if it's too much,devamped version of the sinnoh starters and their evolutions will do.^^

This is for Draco Patil since he appears to be the only one that scratches, but if either of the others want to do it, I'm fine with it. Can someone please make a sprite of the fake Piplup evo that was made before D/P was released? You know...

fakevoie1.png

This thing.

It would be much appreciated.

uae-palkia

betweeen dimensions
Can a fusion of gardevoir and speed deoxys be made Colours of palkia or MAybe....cresselia if uneed anything in return pm me for details

KageX

spriter/hacker
...oh god thats a lot of devamps...um...i m gonna have to ask you to choose one, and request them at different times...cause thats a lot...so pick one sprite at a time, please and thenill get right on it

MetalHarpey

Fan Art Maker :p
This is for Draco Patil since he appears to be the only one that scratches, but if either of the others want to do it, I'm fine with it. Can someone please make a sprite of the fake Piplup evo that was made before D/P was released? You know...

fakevoie1.png

This thing.

It would be much appreciated.

I do made-ups as well, just say the word and I'm on it :p

Can a fusion of gardevoir and speed deoxys be made Colours of palkia or MAybe....cresselia if uneed anything in return pm me for details

could you please say who's gotta to make it?
also, the fusion is no problem at all, just make up your mind about the colours please :p

uae-palkia

betweeen dimensions
ok cresselia would be preferred and for the one who made it i prefer it would be you :p;201-z;

alli940

I can see you
okey kageX could youtry this one:
rhyrodeon.png

i know its really ugly but could you make it big like regigigas size

if its to much of a challange you dont have to.. :)

MetalHarpey

Fan Art Maker :p
uae do you mind if i attempt your request too?
Metalharpey please let me do this one :D

lol lets do it both, so he can choose ;)

Edit: Here's mine ^.^
gardexys.png

Code: http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m99/Metal_Harpey/Pokemon/fusions/gardexys.png[/IMG*]
Just take out the *

I call it Gardexys :p
Muahahahahaha XD
Erm okay don't mind me :p

Anyway I WBG'ed, because it looked really large and bad and... oh well... Just BAD.
Hope you don't mind XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.